A Stab in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xenophile
xenophile
17 Followers

Vengeance, however, would have to wait until they tracked him down. While there was little evidence of where the man had escaped to, he had left a few of his possessions behind; his ostentatious gold dinner fork laid right on the table where he had left it, and the priests hurriedly confiscated it so that they could use it as a focus for divining his current whereabouts. One hour later, they came back and informed Antonia that their target was currently holed up in an old mill on other side of town.

Antonia smiled. It was great when a plan came together.

-

After the battle, Ashley had refused to see their healer and retreated to her room in order to attend to her wounds herself. The trauma of being raped by the hellhound was still fresh in her mind, and perhaps it would have been a better idea for Kathryn to see her another time, but the tiefling was too concerned about her lover to wait. She had been there before, and knew what it was like.

The wards guarding the room were quickly undone and Kathryn stepped in to see Ashley curled up on the bed, hugging the stuffing out of her pillow. Judging from the smell in the room and the mess of water on the floor, Ashley had tried to clean herself at some point. The sorceress glared at Kathryn through teary red eyes and demanded to know what she was there for.

"I just wanted to check on you," answered Kathryn. "You... you were hurt pretty badly."

"I'm over it." The tone of Ashley's voice indicated that she was near bursting with pent up rage. "Fuck off and leave me alone."

"Really? Because I think you could use some sexual healing." The blanket covering Ashley was cast aside as Kathryn reaching for the girl's pussy. Ashley crossed her legs in an attempt to hider herself, but she was no match for Kathryn's muscles and soon found herself exposed.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, it's still as beautiful as ever," the assassin cooed. The expression on Ashley's face lightened as she heard the compliment.

"You really think so?"

"Of course." Two fingers were inserted into Ashley's slit and stroked her insides softly. "Tight as ever. You did a great job fixing yourself."

The soothing touch of light fingers was a welcome relief to the sorceress's abused pussy. Warm, clean, guiltless pleasure flowed through Ashley as Kathryn confirmed, quite thoroughly, that there was been no permanent nerve damage. Sounds henceforth unknown to the church quarters filled the air as Kathryn dedicated herself to Ashley's body until the sorceress was nothing more than an incoherent, quivering little doll.

The two lay in bed for quite a while afterwards, with Ashley driving in and out of consciousness while Kathryn tended to the rest of her with a sensual massage.

"Kat, will you be here when I'm an old hag?" Ashley wondered in her post-orgasmic daze.

"I'm afraid not, kid."

A knot formed in Ashley's stomach. "Oh..."

"If it makes you feel any better, its because I think we're going to die young. Probably in some sort of huge explosion." Kathryn made bursting gesture with her hands and supplied the appropriate side effects.

"For some strange reason, it does," Ashley laughed.

Chapter 4

Gunthorne's mill was composed of many buildings, all resting on a hill right outside Calimsha. From its vantage point, one could see most of the city and surrounding roads with ease. Needless to say, that made sneaking up on their target much harder. It was fortunate, then, that the city guard had several high ranking wizards on payroll, one of whom was able to teleport a small group into the mill.

Kathryn had snuck into the compound to do a bit of reconnaissance earlier, but had not reported back or answered her teammates calls since. The broach around her neck was supposed to transmit everything perfectly to distances of up to ten miles, but there was always the possibility that something was jamming it. It was also possible that something unfortunate had happened to Kathryn, but Ashley preferred to consider other options first. Finally, after the longest thirty minutes of Ashley's life, the broach connected with her mind and Kathryn's voice filled her head.

"I've found a spot," she said in a shaky voice. "Northeast building's empty."

"You alright there?" Ashley asked with concern.

"I'm fine, let's just get it over with," Kathryn replied.

The order was given and their mage shifted Ashley's team and Eugene into a corner of the building. It was abandoned and smelled faintly of grain; this must have been where they stored the final product. Although it was dark, they could still see Kathryn standing in a stream of sunlight on the other end of the building. She waved at them and started to move over, but the harsh twang of a bow string broke the silence and caused her to stumble. Ashley saw her fall down face forward with an arrow in her back.

"Ambush!" Eugene yelled, stepping in front of the women and taking several arrows for them. Demons were shooting at them from the darkness of the empty room, filling it with a cloud of arrows that the humans barely managed to survive due to the lack of cover. The wizard cried for everyone to gather around him as he waved his hands, conjuring up a thick wall of ice which created an impromptu barrier. It was just high enough to block the volley of arrows that descended upon them from the rafters.

If only they could see! Seeing no way to create a light source, Ashley decided to take the direct route and let it in. Her hand stretched straight out towards the ceiling and let loose a concussive blast that tore a gaping hole in the roof, which let in enough light to illuminate at number four-armed demons wielding two bows apiece. Ashley counted five, though there were likely more hiding about the building.

A quick glimpse around the wall confirmed that Kathryn was still alive, so Ashley hexed all the demons she could see while the others started to return fire. The joints of every creature she hit immediately swelled up painfully, preventing them from launching off quite so many arrows. It evened the odds rather nicely, but there were still many more unseen enemies who were not affected, and could still shoot off an obscene number of arrows with their four hands.

Both sides exchanged fire for almost two minutes before a succubus stepped out of the shadows and revealed her naked form to them. Succulent red lips slowly pursed in a sensuous manner as the demoness blew a kiss towards Ashley. The scent of some rare and exotic fragrance was carried on her breath and filled the air around the sorceress. It was so intoxicating that Ashley nearly forgot that she was in a battle, but the sound of Antonia cursing in pain soon brought her back to reality.

"Fuck off!" Ashley yelled, sending a wave of wild magical energy at the succubus. It broke upon her protective enchantments like a wave and swept them clean off of her body. Before she could respond, their wizard caught her with a binding spell that tethered her body to the material plane, just as she had done to Ashley last night.

Unable to teleport away and inept at physical combat, her only choice was to run for the nearest exit, which was right next to the corner the humans had holed up in. She almost made it when Eugene threw himself through the air and tackled her to the ground. They struggled for a moment before she breathed on him and caused his eyes to glaze over. He promptly let go of her and turned on his friends. Brent was the closest to Eugene and promptly found his limbs locked in place by a series of well timed grapples.

The succubus escaped in the midst of the chaos, and Ashley knew that she had to find the demoness or else their raid would have been in vain. She shifted past Eugene and ran out the door to see the succubus moving across the courtyard. Ashley pelted her with jinxes that slid off of her skin and gave determinedly gave chase. The sorceress followed her target into another building, eager for combat, and was promptly caught in the stomach by a piece of timber.

As Ashley lay winded on the ground, she saw the succubus standing over her. Her demonic eyes fixed on Ashley's own and she knelt down to kiss the girl. More than just saliva was exchanged between them; Ashley felt as if part of her soul was being ripped out through her mouth, leaving her weaker and empty of magic. The sorceress tried to teleport away, but found that she had too little energy for it and was forced to activate one of her trinkets. It was an emergency teleportation device, but could only take her ten feet away. The distance was pitifully short, but it got Ashley out of the demon's embrace and allowed her to make a run for it.

There was a brief incantation and the floor beneath Ashley turned into a fleshy red mess, out of which sprang innumerable tentacles. Ashley struggled in vain against the appendages as they held her tightly and slipped articles of clothing off of her one by one until there was nothing left. The succubus eyed her naked form hungrily and moved in to feast on her prize.

The next kiss she planted reminded Ashley of cherries, and she found herself licking her lips after it was over in effort to savor the taste. Ashley wanted more, even if it came at the price of her soul. The succubus smiled and stole kiss after kiss from the helpless mage, feeding off of her life force. Soon, there was almost nothing left and the succubus nearly laid claim to Ashley's soul, only to notice at the last moment that her body was slowly wicking away into the air.

"It appears that my corporeal body is fading," the demoness commented with faint annoyance. "Consider yourself lucky, witch; you won't be losing your soul today. Oh well, I suppose I'll just hang around and enjoy the show."

The succubus' hold over Ashley was broken the moment they stopped kissing, and the sorceress came to her senses just as the tentacles started to come alive. One forced her wrists behind her, wrapped itself around them, and then slithered through her hands so that she was forced to masturbate it. Another wrapped her ankles together and wormed its way between her feet. Her breasts were squished together so that the valley between them could be fucked. They bent her knees so that her pussy was spread open in order to fuck her legs, and worked their way into her armpits.

"Get them off me! Get them off!" Ashley yelled, ashamed at the degradation of her body. She was a proud sorceress, not some succubus' fuck toy. The sorceress strained against the tentacles in vain, letting out a litany of foul curses at the succubus.

"Such a mouth," the demon grinned, entertained by Ashley's plight. "I think it's time we moved onto the main course, don't you agree, my pet?"

"No!" Protesting, in hindsight, was probably a poor idea as it allowed a tentacle to dart into Ashley's mouth. It ignored her muffled cries and feeble biting attempts and slid past her tongue and down her throat. Ashley gagged at the taste; it was as bitter as quinine and made her want to throw up. The tentacle pulled back just before it blocked off her air passage and withdrew to her lips before driving itself back down her throat, fucking her face at a torturous pace.

A sudden flicking motion across Ashley's cunt drew her attention from the invader in her mouth. Another tentacle was playing with her pussy, rubbing itself across her slit and pecking at Ashley's nub to excite her. The sorceress clenched her pussy closed and refused to let the tentacle in despite its best efforts at arousing her. Ashley vowed that she would not become wet like some drunken slut; she had more than enough self control to endure this rape.

Unfortunately, it was a vow that she would soon break. The other tentacles started pumping harder and harder, driving themselves to climax on her body. Long streams of yellowish cum shot out of their heads and got in everywhere; her skin, her eyes, and even in her hair. A wave of semen filled her throat and though she managed to cough some out of the sides of her mouth, the tentacle dumped so much directly into her stomach that her efforts were insignificant by comparison. Almost immediately, she felt a tingling warmth spreading through her body, from her full stomach and her drenched skin. It caused her muscles to relax and her body to spiral out of control with lust.

A small, sane part of Ashley screamed in horror at the change, but her body ignored it and opened up shamelessly to the tentacles. The one toying with her pussy soon wriggled into Ashley and began pumping at a frenzied pace, eager to reach the release that its companions had already achieved. It plunged in right up to her cervix and savored its new home for an instant before withdrawing halfway and thrusting forward again. Ashley's body now welcomed the invasion and did what it could to facilitate her rape, squeezing the tentacle with her muscles in order to bring about its climax.

It was not long before the tentacle exploded and withdrew, leaving Ashley's pussy dripping with cum. It moved downwards and found the girl's rear entrance, which relaxed to allow safe passage. The slick tentacle dove in and stretched the little rosebud obscenely as it merrily violated Ashley's backdoor. Her inexperienced body strained as its tightest hole was filled with such a prodigious mass. At least the tentacle seemed to realize that she could not have taken a hard fucking in the backside, for it moved at a much gentler pace this time. Ashley cringed mentally as she started to feel pleasure come from her ass. It was sick and wrong - only whores would use that entrance, and Kathryn was the only exception Ashley would ever make to that rule.

After a few minutes, the other tentacles recovered and set about Ashley's body again. The girl was lost in a writhing ball of flesh as they defiled every part of her. Even her pussy was taken again despite the fullness in her ass. Never before had Ashley been taken in both orifices at the same time, and she felt sure that she would burst from the two frenzied appendages rubbing each other through the thin wall that separated them. Two tentacles explored her mouth this time, and filled it with a river of cum. Ashley gurgled helplessly as she was covered with another coating of seed, which ran down her body in rivulets and pooled on her now swollen belly.

The succubus' laughter filled Ashley's ears as she was brought to orgasm again, and again, and again...

-

One again, Ashley had turned the church's guest room into her own fortress of solitude after the battle. Not even Kathryn could get in this time; not only were the abjurations guarding it more potent, but it appeared that a bed or two had been moved in front of the door. Antonia, who also had a background in thievery, tried her best to help Kathryn get in, but gave up after half an hour of determined pushing.

This prompted Kathryn to try for a more direct solution, which involved explosives and a very sincere note of apology to the church. When the smoke cleared, she Ashley standing on the other side and levitating beds to fill the space where the door once stood. Kathryn dove in through the doorway just before Ashley could cram a bed into it and landed at the girl's feet.

"Why do you keep butting in, eh?" The sorceress growled in an unnervingly low tone.

Tears welled up in Kathryn's eyes. "We're your friends, dammit! We care about you! Do you know how much it hurts me to see you like this? Hate me if you want, but don't hole yourself up in a room by yourself."

"Why the hell not? I don't want to be around any of you!"

"Look, just calm down alright?"

"Calm down? Why the hell should I calm down? I'm tired of getting fucked!" The bed rattled as Ashley gave it a hard kick in the leg. "Did someone stick a 'rape me' sign on my back when I wasn't looking?"

"It won't happen again!" Kathryn wrapped her arms around the sorceress and hugged her tenderly. "It won't happen again. I'll be there next time, I promise."

Ashley leaned into her lover and cried.

-

While the demons had eventually been cleared out of the mill with no human casualties, the succubus had escaped once again. This time, all attempts at divining her presence proved fruitless and the mercenaries were forced to idle as the hours crept by. Brent and Antonia had decided to play a game of chess in one of the back rooms, joined occasionally by an incredibly apologetic Eugene and, though it was for only one game, Ashley. Kathryn's talk had apparently done the sorceress some good, and she apologized for her temperamental behavior before the couple withdrew back to their quarters.

Antonia could not sleep after all the violence that she had been through that day and Brent was a machine, so they ended up playing deep into the night. At some time in the early morning, they heard a series of soft footsteps creeping around the church and saw to their surprise that it was Kathyn. The tiefling was wielding her favorite quarterstaff and seemed dressed for combat.

Before either of them could say anything, she struck Antonia on the back of the head and then delivered a precise blow to Brent's chest, disabling them both. She then moved past them and headed deeper into the church's basement, whose vaults were swiftly unlocked to reveal a multitude of holy relics. Kathryn pulled out a bag with extradimensional space inside of it and quickly swept in the contents of the entire vault before throwing it over her shoulder and running for the exit.

Eugene was just about to enter the chapel for another prayer session when he walked past Antonia and Brent. His eyes went wide as he noticed that they had been assaulted and he quickly called for help. The first person to respond was Kathryn, who appeared to be armed and ready, with a bag of loot over her shoulder.

"Thank heavens you're..." The bag on her shoulder gave him pause. What was she doing at this time of night that would have required it? Eugene then noticed that she had come, not from her room, but from the basement. He went for his sword, but Kathryn reacted first and struck him on the wrist with her quarterstaff, knocking his hand away from the weapon.

Undeterred by the blow, Eugene then slammed the assassin into the hard stone walls of the church and wrestled with her for possession of the bag. The sound of heavy boots and metal greaves soon resounded through the halls as others came to see what the fighting was about. Many were armed, and those that held no weapons wore vestments that denoted them as spellcasters. Among them stood Ashley, her eyes wide in shock upon seeing what Kathryn had done.

The assassin gave Eugene a swift kick in between the legs before sliding herself along the ground and through the crowd of onlookers trying to stop her. She smashed a tightly stoppered glass flask as she passed them, clouding the hallway in smoke. When the air was clear again, she was nowhere to be found.

-

The moon was just about to set when Kathryn appeared in a public garden. It was empty save for one other occupant, an old man who sat on a bench watching the sky in silence. Kathryn walked up to the man and tossed the bag onto the ground in front of him. Without a word, the old man changed into the succubus.

"Well done," she said, giving Kathryn an affectionate pat on the head. "It's nice to know that you'll still listen to me, even after all this time."

"Yes, Ephais," Kathryn said quietly. "I am yours."

Ephais reached for the bag only to find it pulled out of her grasp by some unseen force. It flew through the air and landed in the hands of a young girl.

"You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?" Ashley tucked the bag into her belt. "Come on, you've got to think outside of the box if you want to win this one."

"Soon shall you regret your arrogance, mortal," the demoness hissed. "An eternity of torment will I prepare for your soul."

xenophile
xenophile
17 Followers