A Staged Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys like you don't go for girls like me, not in the long term anyway," she said, shaking her head in denial.

"Stop lumping me into some idiot category, Isis," he said as his temper eased. "I'm one of a kind."

"So you've been pining over me..." Isis said carefully, licking her lips. From somewhere deep in her mind a voice—-surely not ours—-told her that of all the men who'd ever wooed her, Seth was the first to be completely sincere.

"For longer than you could possibly imagine," he said. He stood before her with open arms, offering all that he was to her, and in her heart clenched in response.

"What do you plan to about it?" she asked shakily, truly looking at him, taking his rich dark hair, hazel eyes, golden skin, and the bunching of muscle as he moved. In his eyes was more than determination. There was an emotion she had never seen in him before, for part of her had refused to see it. Now that she did, it surrounded, overwhelmed her, and kept her rooted to the spot.

"Everyone tells me that I should back off and forget about you," Seth began, moving towards her in a slow, predatory tread. "Call me pathetic, but I never gave up hope."

Isis was breathing heavily now, whether it was nerves or arousal, she didn't know.

"Now I am only to ask you this once, do you want to kiss me?"

"I..." she was so confused; the heat within her was blindingly unbearable.

"Neither for the play, nor for the practice; do you, Isis Freidan, want to kiss me?"

He was extremely close now, offering all of himself to her, to embrace, or to cast scornfully aside.

Isis didn't know what she wanted. He clouded her mind, and so used to thinking clearly, she was afraid.

She stepped back, trying to get away, but Seth wrapped his arm around her waist and claimed her parted lips with his own. He didn't need an answer; it was written all over her face.

She heard a thump as she was slammed against the wall — and feeling his arousal against her — lifted a denim clad leg and wrapped it around his hip, pressing him more fully against where she needed him most. Seth's arm lifted her other leg, and with a moan of submission, Isis wrapped herself around him, her fingers tangling in his hair to kiss him as deeply as he kissed her. She had wasted so much energy being angry at him, but now that she finally understood why he picked on her, she felt free to see and accept him as he truly was. He was a man; a gorgeous creature so desperate for her touch that he would do anything and everything to see her, feel her. That sense of freedom was brief, for it was quickly overpowered with a hunger so dark, so sharp it was nearly unbearable.

Seth freed his arm, pinning her in place with his hips, and carefully pulled their faces apart. With both hands at her waist, he slid hands under her sweater, and watching for any sign of resistance, he slowly pulled it up and off. There was no fight in her eyes now. Isis watched him as hungrily as he watched her, and the knowledge that she was finally his had him even harder than before. With both hands, she yanked his T-shirt up and off, moaning gratefully when he released the clasp of her bra and tossed it aside. They met, skin to skin, and she gasped into his mouth, clasping his face and neck in her hands.

"Hang on," he gasped, sliding his forearms beneath her. With shocking strength, he carried her towards the couch and laid her down gently. "Are you sure?" he asked her.

There was a plea; a note of desperation in his eyes, and Isis's heart went out to him. She was exactly where she wanted to be; she couldn't deny him, and she no longer wanted to.

From beneath hooded eyes Isis nodded, arching her back as he knelt before her and kissed his way down her stomach. With gentle hands and loving mouth, he undid the clasp of her jeans and then chuckled at her pink and yellow Sponge Bob underwear.

"They were on sale," she gasped as he moistened the sensitive skin of her belly and blew gently.

"They're adorable," he smiled, "but at the moment they're pretty useless," and to make his point he slid them and her underwear down her hips and off.

"Wait a moment!" she said suddenly.

"Don't you dare turn me down now!" Seth said, a tremor in his voice. "I have spent too many sleepless nights hoping for this!"

"No! It's not that! It's just that...," Isis was blushing profusely.

"What?"

"I don't want to be the only one naked," she said nervously, arching helplessly when he slid a finger between her legs, barely touching her clit.

"You won't be," he promised, passing that gentle hand over her again. She needed him there, but that whisper of a touch was not enough and she moaned helplessly, trying to grab his wrist.

"Please, I..." Isis was throbbing, aching. She grabbed at him, trying desperately to get him to do what she needed so badly, but he wouldn't.

"I know," he said, his soft breath between her legs, "let me soothe you," and then his mouth was on her in a kiss as skilled as it was intimate.

The man knew a woman's body, and he was driving her to madness. With merciless skill, Seth licked at her clit, building her up until she was on the brink of release, and pausing. He waited until she calmed down, and then resumed his assault. His fingers never touched her; he used only his mouth, teasing her until she couldn't take it any more.

"This is not soothing," she sobbed helplessly as one of his hands reached up and cupped her breast. "Why do you torment me?"

Seth rewarded with one hard lick to her clit as pinched her nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"I want you to suffer as I have suffered; spending long nights with only a door separating us, wondering how you would feel, how you would taste,"

"I'm not disappointing am I?" she asked breathlessly, every muscle tensed.

"Thou art perfect, my lady love," he replied with a smile, pinching her nipple slowly, causing her back to arch as she threw back her head in anguished ecstasy.

"Then please," she sobbed. "End my agony."

Tears squeezed from Isis' eyes, and ashamed of herself, she turned her head to one side as Seth kissed his way up her body. He paused momentarily to trail his tongue over the tips of her breasts, before making his way back to her face. With his hand on her jaw, he turned her to face him and gently kissed away her tears. He rubbed his chest hair against her breasts and as she gasped, her back arched, he claimed her lips with his own.

As they kissed, Seth cast his jeans and underwear aside. Wrapping her in his arms, he rolled sideways onto the soft carpet, maneuvering to take the brunt of the impact. Carefully, as though she were made of glass, he rolled her beneath him and slid his legs between hers. With his eyes locked to hers, Seth spread his legs, forcing hers to open even wider. He slid the tip of his cock over her clit, and then lower, teasing the entrance to her body until she gasped and arched her back. In that same moment, Seth slid completely inside her, groaning as her legs closed around his hips.

Heaven he thought hazily, trying to be patient as he waited for her to adjust to his size. She was heaven; hot, wet, and snug.

Seth gritted his teeth, fighting the instinct to thrust, bracing himself on his arms. He slowly opened his eyes. Her chocolate colored eyes had darkened to a deep onyx and she stared him down, no longer weak or vulnerable with emotion. Her legs tightened around him, and with surprising strength, she reached up and grabbed Seth's hair, pulling him down so his mouth was just a whisper away from hers.

"You wanted to be here pretty badly, didn't you?" Isis asked, the challenge clear despite her breathlessness.

"More than anything," he replied.

She convulsed around him only once, and then, like an Amazon before the first attack, Isis bared her teeth in a smile. "Then show it."

Seth crushed his mouth to hers, conquering her with lips and teeth and tongue, as he withdrew from her body and thrust deep and hard. He took her as he dreamed of taking her, swallowing her screams as he thrust into her willing flesh. Though she was on her back — her legs spread — she was far from vulnerable. Though he possessed, she fought back, her thighs tightening like a vise around him as she clawed his back. Though her moves were instinctive, everything about Isis's lovemaking transmitted the essence of what she was; a woman firm in her belief that the sexual act was not something done to another, but an exchange between equals.

When Seth slid his hand between them and pressed his finger on her clit, she threw her head back and screamed — her body spasming around him. The position thrust her breasts upward, and accepting the beautiful offering, he bent his head and savored her nipple. When he grazed her with his teeth and sucked hard, she screamed even louder. One hand reached backward to clasp his buttocks, forcing him deeper inside her, the other raked across his back.

Seth knew he'd have marks in the morning, but feeling her orgasm for a third time, he didn't care. Her body clenched around him, and the sensation shredded the rest of his control.

He lifted her in his arms, and with their bodies still joined, he pinned her against the wall. The position forced him deeper than ever, and as he felt her hands clench in his hair and her hips thrust frantically against him, he moved, slamming her against the wall. Seth knew he was on the brink, so with a hoarse cry, he kissed Isis deeply, thrust one last time and held her tight against the wall, as he endured the most explosive orgasm of his life.

Exhausted and spent, Seth caught his breath and carefully withdrew. Isis body was lax in his arms, and realizing that the pressure of his body was the only thing that kept her from falling to the floor, he used the last of his strength to bring her to the couch. He settled her on the couch, resting atop his body, and putting a pillow behind his head, Seth fell blissfully, deeply asleep.

We suppose it was rather unfair to appear to them as lay lost in the peace of post coital slumber, but they had no blanket. It seemed ludicrous for them to catch a chill under circumstances we put them in. We contemplated returning them to Isis's apartment, but our experience with the skepticism of men had us leaving them as they were, only this time with a quilt over their beautiful, golden bodies. We turned the light off in the room, for fluorescent lighting is rather unromantic, and with a snap of our fingers, illuminated the Christmas lights Minerva had yet to take to take down.

Satisfied with our handiwork, we disappeared into the night.

***

Isis awoke the next morning to a feeling of overwhelming peace. She was surrounded the scent of pine and sweet musk, and being cradled against a hard chest covered with soft hair.

Then she realized she was naked; in a school office; where she had astounding, multi orgasmic sex with a man she'd hated up until — Isis glanced at her watch —twelve hours ago.

As quietly as she could manage, she braced her hand on the one available space on the couch, and lifted herself just high enough to look into Seth's face.

He was cute when he slept, she thought, watching the early morning sunlight play over the planes on his face. Unable to resist, she curled a lock of his hair around her finger — and then realized her bladder was full.

Isis tried to get up but with a grumble, Seth's arm tightened around her.

"Let me up,"

"No," Seth said sleepily.

"Would you like me to pee on you?"

Seth released her immediately, and Isis made a beeline for the washroom. She spent some time washing up, cleaning herself as best she could in the small restroom. When she came out, she saw that Seth had pulled on his jeans and underwear, and prepared a small meal for the two of them.

"What's this?" she asked, grabbing her bra and underwear off the floor, and sliding into them.

"Proof," Seth replied.

"Of what?"

"That I didn't say all those things to get inside you."

Isis's eyes narrowed as she pulled her jeans and tank top on and tossed Seth his T-shirt.

"This isn't necessary, Seth."

"I believe it is," he returned, holding her chair for her. "It came to me in a dream last night that men have wooed you with kind words, used you, and tossed you aside. Is that true?"

"It came to you in a dream? Have you any idea how ridiculous that sounds?"

"It's not ridiculous if it's true. Is it?"

"So what if it is?"

"Then it's not ridiculous. Sit down, Isis."

Isis did not like taking commands, but as she was famished, she complied. "Not exactly French toast, but it'll do. I know you meant what you said, Seth. You don't have to wait on me," she said, smiling at him as he sat across from her.

"Did you know that's the first time you have ever smiled at me?"

"Does it bother you?"

Seth took in her chocolate eyes, flawless skin, and full lips, and for the first time, felt lighthearted. "Nay fair lady, it does not,"

At that, they toasted with juice boxes Seth found in the fridge, and had their morning meal.

They were just finishing their breakfast when we three decided to unlock the doors and make our entrance.

"Good morning fair players. How did your evening go?"

"Well enough," Isis said casually, gathering her belongings while Seth threw the remains of their breakfast in the trash.

"You'll have to excuse us," Seth said politely. "We must away to class."

"Wilt thou leave us so unsatisfied?" Minerva asked.

We knew exactly what had happened, but it never hurts to hear it from the players themselves.

Seth grabbed his jacket and bag and wrapped his arm around Isis' waist.

"We shall," he replied with a smile as charming as it was smug.

With a flourish, they headed to class, arm in arm.

Beer bottles appeared in our hands as though conjured from the air, and with smiles, we danced and toasted our success.

***

"But soft! What nymphs are these that can now play lovers with an actor's ease?"

The professor was pleased, so she sealed Isis' fate, and she remained Juliet in the school's big play.

And on the night the curtain went up, and actors on stage they ran amok, the people roared and clapped and cheered and the play's success was blatantly clear.

And as actors returned to take their bow, one man knelt, and made a vow.

From his tights he pulled a ring, and his goddess, with tears, she took the thing.

And before the people they expressed their love, brought to fruition with help from above.

And we three, her friends, had completed our task, pushing lovers together with the help of a flask.

If we three shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.

Though we meddle when no one should, in the end we do some good.

We eased a man of his aching heart and brought love to a lady alone and apart.

So take our hands; let us be friends; and we three fey shall make amends.