A Stain On The Windshield

Story Info
Strangers take a drive with disgustingly awesome results.
1k words
3.27
30.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaycar
jaycar
3 Followers

As I drive down the highway I was full of anticipation; I was about to meet an incredibly hot girl who I had only talked to on the Internet. Never had I done anything like this. I am a good looking, intelligent and ambitious guy, but being in a new city made it difficult to meet girls, let alone girls like her; smart, sexy and physically perfect as far as I am concerned...

I pulled up to your house and she was waiting for me on the front porch, wearing the sexiest white t-shirt with a red bra clearly visible through the thin material. As she made her way to my car, we could both feel the sexual tension building. I sat in awe as she walked down the pathway, beautiful 34D breasts bouncing with each sultry step. I could definitely feel myself getting hard as I drink in the sight in front of me. She subtly licked her sexy lips and got in the car beside me, and I tried desperately to be polite and not stare, although by the way she was squirming ever so slightly, I knew the feeling was mutual...

We introduced ourselves formally, and I could tell she liked the sound of my voice as her nipples hardened against her sexy bra. I mentioned the fact that red is my favourite colour and she smirked in mock embarrassment. As she looked down I heard a barely audible gasp as she caught sight of the obvious outline of my hardening cock extending down my leg. The attention caused me to ooze a bit of precum, which I hoped would not soak through. We tried to make small talk but it is obvious where bothlof our minds were...this was going to be a fun date.

Before I could say another word, she reached over and put her hand on the bulge in my pants. "Can I see it?" you asked in a slightly shy voice.

I smiled mischievously and said "I have an idea if you are up for a bit of an adventure." She nodded in agreement and I pulled off the main road into a more secluded area...I slowly unzipped my pants and reached in, taking my now throbbing cock in my hand and slowly pulled it out. Your eyes widen as you lay eyes on all of my thick hard cock, which now staring her right in the face...

"I think its only fair that I get to see what I like." I tease as I slowly stroked myself in front of her wanting eyes. With that she slowly took off her tight white t-shirt, huge, fuckable tits straining to get out of that sexy little bra. The tops jiggle as she pulled the t-shirt over her head...my cock throbbed in my hand. She reached out to touch it with her tiny little hands, but I pushed them away. "I want you to get out of the car. I have a really hot idea I want you to join me in." She did not need to be asked twice as she wiggled out of her jeans and get out, never taking her eyes off of my hand obscenely stroking my big dick.

"Climb on the hood of my car, and press your incredible tits into the windshield." She quickly did as she was told and pressed gerr tits down, only separated from having my cock between them by the thin pane of glass. "Now, raise your ass in the air, and reach your hand down and work that sexy pussy for me". Immediately her hands got to work on her swollen clit, eyes rolling back in her head as she massaged herself lasciviously. Her eyes fixated on my cock as it was now glistening with my pre-cum...

"Stroke that beautiful dick for me. I want to feel all that hot sticky cum on my tits. Guys never cum on me and I wish they would. They just stare and blow their loads way too fast." She had three fingers buried in that tight young pussy right up to the knuckles, and I could see her juices coating them, that recognizable sound of a wet pussy filled the quiet night air.

"You'd love to have this big cock in you wouldn't you? Letting this stranger stretch that pussy out after I slide it between your amazing tits...I bet you would love to snake your tongue down and suck in the head on each upstroke. You love having your tits fucked don't you? Feeling a hard dick between them...maybe I'll wrap your sexy bra over my big dick and pump it full of cum so you can feel my cum on your nipples all night long"

The sound of my voice and the obscene way I was talking to her pushed her over the edge. She had never had a guy talk to her like this and it had her pussy on fire like never before...her body tensed up and she made incredible whimpering and moaning sounds, as her first orgasm of the night crashed through her body causing her to hungrily hump her hand, screaming my name as the sweat formed all over her perfect tits. As her orgasm started to subside, I felt my dick start to swell as the cum began to surge its way up my shaft. As she opened her eyes, I exploded all over the windshield right where her tits were. 5 strong ropes worth smear the glass and she, lost in her own lust, began to lap at the glass, wishing she could taste it and feel it all over her sexy body.

Both of us are out of breath from this unusual yet extremely hot situation and she looked me in the eyes and boldly said "I want you to fuck me like I have never been fucked before...let's go back to my place..." I can't argue with her as the sight of her incredible tits sitting high on her chest started to make my cock come back to life...this was going to be one incredible night...

jaycar
jaycar
3 Followers