A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
They find out Jacob's alive with the Dawn Breakers.
6.9k words
4.54
4.5k
5
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Single mother Rachel Pierson was working in diner when she met a man who claimed to be a construction supervisor. He had been funny and charming and smart and promised to return the next day. He didn't return again for eight months. When he did he began stalking her, terrifying the woman. After nearly two weeks of being stalked a Serial Killer who had been working his way down he west coast targeted her and only her stalkers timely arrival saved her life.

Turned out that her stalker hadn't worked construction. He was a former Marine turned undercover cop who had been seriously hurt while undercover. He had barely survived the brain surgery and when he came out of it, his only memories of his recent like, were her. With nowhere to go, Rachel agreed to stay with Jacob, her former Stalker turned protector.

Over the course of her stay she fell in love with Jacob and in a final act of love he sacrificed himself to save her and her daughter. After she discovered she was pregnant with his child. She named him Jake Teddy Lawrence in honor of the man who saved her family.

For seven years she lived in peace. It was over.

Disclaimer.

This series shows disturbing scenes of violence done to both men and women, a young woman being stalked and insights into the demented mind of Serial Killers. You have been warned. If this type of thing is not your "cup of tea" turn back now, for those brave enough to venture in, welcome and we hope you enjoy.

A Stalker Vs Serial Killers: Dawn Breakers

Chapter 2

Part 2

Secrets, lies and discovery

~Rachel~

She stood in the kitchen humming softly to herself cooking without a care in the world. From the living room even Matt noticed the change in her. She hadn't been this happy and content in the entire length of their association, much less their relationship. She still wore the tight jeans that hugged the round almost spank able ass. Above that she wore a pink tank top.

The source for her renewed vigor was hidden in the pink tank top she wore. Tucked between her breasts. Every time she moved while she cooked the cool metal pressed into her skin. A constant reminder that it had been real. That he had lived. That she had truly loved him. Something more then Teddy, something personal. She had felt this same cool metal between her breasts as she clung to him and loved him with everything she had.

If she had to tell the honest truth, she felt bad for Matt. He could never be Jacob. Not to Lily or Teddy and not to her. He was such a good man. Hard working, loyal and loving but it just wasn't enough. The greatest goodness in the world could never measure up when you've stood in the gardens of heaven only to be cast out. Nothing could ever compare.

From the living room she could hear nightly sports news. The basketball highlights and quick flashbacks to the football from the weekend that just passed. Like clockwork with him and his news, she mused silently with a smile. She kept her mind on the task of making her family dinner.

In the blissful revere she found herself in she missed the shift from sports to the final story. A breaking news story from somewhere in Nevada. She missed the words of the anchor about what the story was about. Missed Matt attempt to quickly change the channel. Missed Lily explode off the couch and attack Matt to get the remote from him and turn it back.

Missed her daughters pain filled gasp.

She didn't miss Matt's yell however.

"Rachel!" Matt screamed. "Something's wrong with Lil!"

The pan she had been cooking from was tossed, discarded into the water in the sink. The food inside it spilling over the counter. The pan hissing as it hit the water. She turned and ran from the kitchen into the living room to find Lily sitting in front of the TV.

Her hand was on the screen slapping it softly. She looked like a zombie. She came forward and wrapped her arms around her daughters shoulders trying to pull her away from the television but lily screamed and fought her mother off.

"She's in shock." Rachel whispered. "Give me the remote. I need to see what she saw."

"That isn't a good idea." Matt protested.

"Matt." Rachel insisted. "The remote."

"No." Matt repeated and shook his head. "It will make her worse."

"The damn remote!" Rachel screamed.

Teddy stood beside Matt his eyes wide and tears running down his face. His sister was his hero and she was traumatized. He was so scared. When his mother screamed he yelped and grabbed the remote from the couch and ran to her.

She hit the back button and the screen rewound to the anchor telling the story of a raid on a compound in central Nevada. Twenty people had been arrested for kidnapping, assault and attempted criminal sexual assault.

When the reporter on the video asked about connections with Ryan Jermaine Haley Rachel flinched visibly and then the camera panned to the left and zoomed in on one of the men being led away in handcuffs as he screamed at the camera to stop filming him.

Lily wailed and touched the screen where the man was and Rachel blinked in shock.

"Daddy." Lily cried.

"Lily baby that can't be." Rachel whispered in shock. "Daddy died baby."

"That's him!" Lily screamed. "I remember! I was his vile creature! I member!"

"Baby it can't be." Rachel pulled Lily to her and the girl collapsed into her weeping.

In the blink of an eye she was six years old again. She was the little girl who was so scared and he was her hero. Her superhero. The man who became her daddy in less then a week. The next thing she knew a small hand touched Lily's arm and she yanked away smacking the back of her hand across Teddy's face.

The boy's lip quivered and he back peddled in fear. The blonde girl snapped instantly from her own fear and pain when she saw that look. She whispered over and over that she was sorry and hugged her brother to her chest.

"Lily take your brother upstairs and go to bed." Rachel whispered staring at the paused screen.

Lily wanted to argue that they were both hungry and it was still early but she knew better. Her mom was spooked and she knew it. She nodded and took Teddy first into the kitchen and grabs a handful of Lunchables then fled upstairs.

"I'm going out." Rachel whispered in a barely audible voice. "Can you watch them until I get back?"

"Rach, you know I can." Matt answered. "Where are you going?"

"...I dunno." she whispered and shook her head dumbly. "I just...need answers."

"When will you be back?"

He asked but she was already gone. The door left open behind her. He heard her car peel out of the driveway and disappear down the street. Matt turned his eyes to the television and the frozen image. A frown touched his lips.

She drove for hours. Aimless and more often then not in circles. It wasn't until the sun came up that she knew where she had to go. It was just after ten A.M when she pulled into the parking lot and slammed the car into park.

She stormed into the building throwing the glass doors open and stomped her way to the service desk. The officer behind the desk was a young man no doubt fresh from the academy. He couldn't have been a day over nineteen with short brown hair and gray eyes. He gave her a warm welcoming smile.

"How can I help you Ma'am?" He asked.

"I need to see detective Carl Larsen." Rachel demanded. "Right now."

"I don't believe we have an officer by that name Ma'am. May I ask what this is regarding?"

"No!" Rachel hissed. "I don't give two good god damns about your undercover bullshit. I need to see him right the fuck now!"

"Whoa." The young officer said firmly and rose from the chair. "You need to calm down Ma'am. You do not speak to an officer like this."

"Fuck your god damn politics!" Rachel screamed. "I want to see Carl Larsen right the hell now!"

"Ma'am if you do not calm down I will be forced to detain you for disturbing the peace." The officer warned.

"That's enough Thompson." A familiar voice ordered.

She spun toward the sound of the voice and found herself staring into the face of the tall balding Carl Larsen. He crossed his arms over his chest and smiled.

"Good to see you Rachel." He said in a tight controlled voice. "A bit of a surprise though."

"Bullshit." Rachel spat. "You knew I would be here today or tomorrow. Sometime soon."

"Why would I think that?" He asked curiously.

"I saw the fucking news Carl." Rachel screamed.

She watched the detective's face go from green to pale, then back to green. He hurried toward her and ushered her into one of the witness statement rooms. Sound proof. When the door closed he rounded on her but she slapped him hard across the face. He knew he deserved it and bit his lip.

"How did you do it?" She demanded.

"Do what Rachel?" Carl asked.

"i saw his body Carl!" she yelled. "I looked into that casket and he was inside it."

"What did you see?" Carl pressed.

"The damn news report from Nevada!" Rachel growled. "Jacob Lawrence being led away from Ryan Jermaine Haley's cult in handcuffs. Reports of him sexually assaulting women!"

"Dammit." Carl sighed and shook his head. "That damn camera."

"Are you telling me that he didn't die Carl?" Rachel accused tears threatening her eyes again. "He survived the fight and for seven years you bastards have let me think he was dead!"

"He didn't have a choice! The profiler who talked to you? Remember him?" Carl asked and when she nodded he continued. "Jake survived the fight but the FBI agent made the EMT's pronounce him dead. In the hospital he recruited Jake to go undercover. Haley had an entire cult that was like him. He wasn't just some deranged psycho Rach. He was on vacation."

"What does any of this have to do with why he left us!" Rachel demanded angry and hurt. "Lily was devastated and he left me with his son!"

"He knows." Carl whispered. "That's why he left the money...and the dog tags for me to sneak to you. For Teddy."

"Why couldn't he tell me Carl!" Rachel pressed.

"Haley's cult. They may have come after you." Carl answered finally. "He agreed to go undercover to identify who they all are. To keep you safe. Now, as far as the assault. You know better then that. They wanted Jake to rape and murder a girl. He called in a SoS and left the gates open for the assault team. He'd be arrested and booked, but the girl would be rescued."

"He's really alive." Rachel cried and turned running from the station.

She felt every emotion there was at that moment. Relief, pride and happiness all mixed with betrayal, anger and hate. She loved him and hated him so intensely at that moment. Seven years of mourning and he had been out there the whole time.

She drove straight home getting madder and madder by the second. She had held a piece of herself free for him. Something that would always be his and he had thrown her away. Like lily's father had. The bastard.

When she reached the house and walked inside Lily and Teddy were nowhere to be seen. Matt was sitting on the touch and leaned forward to stand when she walked in.

"Where are the kids?" She demanded.

"They are at a friend of Lily's. Molly Davidson?" Matt answered. "They'll be there until tomorrow."

Rachel let out a grief filled wail and came across the room to him. He expected her to hug him but instead she grabbed each side of his button up shirt and yanked. The buttons snapped flying in all directions. He stared down at her with a shocked look as she leaned up on her tip toes and kissed him like she had never kissed him before.

Her tongue was demanding and he returned it right back. She moaned into the kiss and then shoved him back to the couch. In all their time together, the entire six months to date she had never gone down on him so willingly.

She yanked the belt buckle so hard it snapped the metal teeth and yanked the zipper of his jeans down. She fished his cock out with her free hand and immediately dropped her head and began to lick up and down the base.

"I don't know what's gotten into you..." Matt groaned. "But whatever it is, I like it!"

She pulled her mouth off his cock with a small audible pop and looked up into his eyes.

"I have hidden a part of myself from men. A part I thought I owed someone else but that someone never deserved it." she leaned down and ran her tongue along his cock again with a coo.

"You mean...oh god...Lily's daddy?"

"Don't call him that!" Rachel snapped and wrapped her hand around his cock. She began to piston her hand up and down wanting him to feel every ounce of pleasure she could give. "You've been a hundred times the father that bastard ever was since I've known you Matty."

Before he could answer she lowered her head and swallowed his cock whole. It wasn't all that big so it wasn't difficult. She popped her head up and down his length swallowing him whole every time she bottomed out.

After only a minute of full on suction as deep as he could go his hips bucked and she felt him blow in her throat for the first time. She swallowed it down without a issue then looked up and licked her lips happily.

Matt stared down at her with shock written all over his face. That was without a doubt the best blowjob he had ever received and judging by the look on her face and in her eyes she wasn't done yet. She placed her hands on his knees and leaned up whispering in his ear.

"Lily and Teddy won't be back until tomorrow." She purred. "Tonight you have me. All of me. You can bend me over. Fuck me anyway you want baby. You can even have my ass."

"Let's go." He said breathless and rose.

He kicked off his jeans and took her by the hand leading her to the stairs as she had two nights before. When she reached the bottom of the stairs she stopped and reached into the top of her tank top wrapping her hand around the string part of the tags hanging around her neck, with a hard yank the cord snapped.

Matt watched shocked as she ripped the dog tags from her neck and dropped them into the trash next to the stairs. As he turned to tell her to take them out, that that was too much she purred.

"Come on Matty, I need to feel your cock pounding me. Please don't make me wait any more."

He felt the burning in the pit of his stomach and raced up the stairs with her in tow.

~Chase Anderson~

He sat in the detention room chained to the table. It had been hours since he was brought in. The sun was going down the following day and still no one had come to speak to him. They brought him food and water and let him go to the bathroom when he needed it, but that was it.

It was well after dark when the door finally opened and a tall balding figure walked into the room. He motioned to the tape recorder sitting on the table then sat down and hit record. He looked across the table at the balding man with content.

"My name is Detective Carl Larsen." The man told him. "I am here on behalf of the Sacramento sheriff department."

"Fuck the Sacramento Sheriffs want with an innocent man from Nevada?" Chase demanded.

"We are investigating the connection between your group the Dawn Breakers and the killer Ryan Jermaine Haley." Carl said firmly. "You ever heard of him?"

"Nope." Chase answered and shrugged as best he could. "Only what I heard on the news. About some dumb ass ex cop who got killed trying to pin his murders on an innocent man."

"Innocent my ass." Carl snapped. "You're lawyer has secured your release. All charges are being dropped."

"About fucking time." Chase snarled. "Wasn't nothing but consenting adults."

"Yes, the woman signed a artistic liability waver which included the making it look like she may be sexually assaulted."

"Then get me the fuck out of here." Chase ordered.

"We are done here scumbag." Carl snapped and hit the off button and his whole demeanor changed. "There, when their lawyer gets his hands on the tapes you were interrogated like everyone else."

"What the fuck happened Carl." Chase demanded. "The tactical unit wasn't supposed to arrest anyone. Just get the girl out before they made me rape the poor thing."

"They got there and the media was already outside. We had to come out with people in cuffs with that kind of complaint and the media watching." Carl explained. "We think your cover is blown. That someone wanted your picture on the news."

"Why?"

"Rachel and Lily saw it."

The color drained from his face and he looked down at the table top.

"She feels so betrayed Jacob." Carl whispered. "She thinks you threw her away."

"No!" Jacob screamed and jumped up from the chair. The handcuffs clicking and falling off. They were never secured and on him only for show. "i did this for her! She is my whole world!"

"You faked your own death Jake."

"The fuck I did!" Jacob snarled. "That douche wheel fucking FBI agent did! He didn't give me a damn choice. Using military grade sedative for the funeral. Do you have any idea how hard it was to listen to Lily crying and not being able to move Carl! Not being able to tell her that everything will be alright!"

"I can only imagine big guy."

Before the pair could speak any further the door opened and a familiar face slipped inside closing the door behind him. He was a little older now but still wearing the same cheap suit. The same FBI profiler that had spoken to Rachel all those years ago.

"Get ready." He ordered. "Their lawyer is finalizing their release paperwork now. You'll be heading back to the compound in the next ten minutes."

"The hell he is." Carl snapped. "Someone called those Media vultures and told them about the connection between the Dawn Breakers and Haley. His cover is blown. I know it, you know it and most important he knows it."

"The decision has been made." The agent told them firm. "You signed a notice of cooperation Mr. Lawrence. If you don't do this I'll lock you in some hell hole prison and you know cops don't do well on the inside."

"You're going to get him killed!" Carl yelled. "If they find out he's the man who killed Haley they will torture and kill him Lenard."

The agent smiled first to Jacob then to Carl.

"That is a risk I am willing to take. Find out how they choose who they send on these sabbaticals and how they decide where. How they pick their target types. We need details Mr. Lawrence."

"You want me to take the next step?" Jacob asked in a snarl.

Agent Lenard nodded eagerly and Jacob moved to the door.

"I'm a free man, get away from the door pig!" He yelled.

With a hard yank he pulled the door open as hard as he could. The door slammed into the agents face. Agent Lenard staggered back holding his broken nose. Beyond the door in the waiting area the other members of the Dawn Breakers erupted into cheers at the sight of the blood pouring down the agents face.

Behind the wall hidden from view Carl was all grins. Agent Lenard shrieked curses as Jacob walked from the room to join his brothers and sisters. As one collective unit they walked from the station and into the parking lot where three black vans were waiting for them.

~Lily~

She left Jake with Molly and her parents then turned around heading back home. She didn't want her baby brother to hear whatever her mother would have to say. She knew what she had seen. She knew without a doubt that the man on the news was Jacob Lawrence.

When she got to the house the sun was well on it's way to setting and the door was locked. Lucky for her she knew where her mom hid the spare key. She crept into the house and knew immediately it had been a mistake. The moment the door closed she could hear her mom upstairs.

12