A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
Can Jacob get to Rachel before the Dawn Breakers strike?
5.6k words
4.67
4.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Stalker Vs Serial Killers: Dawn Breakers

Chapter 3

Part 3

Reconnection.

~Lily~

It took some fast talking for Rachel to convince Lily to come home with Teddy. The girl refused to be under the same roof as the man who had insulted the man her hero. That was something that her mother may be able to accept, but Lily blatantly refused to even consider the possibility.

It wasn't until her mother agreed that she would ask Matt to apologize that Lily agreed to return home. When they walked through the door to the living room Lily walked in with her head held high. A SCPD shirt cut into a half top and jeans covered her. The metal dog tags sat on her chest on the outside of the shirt on proud display.

When Matt refused to apologize Lily only smirked. Her mom argued to try and keep her promise but Lily knew the man wouldn't do it. He had shown his true colors and things would only get worse from here. As far as Lily was concerned she wore this necklace as a badge of honor and a notice to him. She would protect her little brother as her daddy had protected her.

Lily took Teddy upstairs and put him back into bed. It was far past his bedtime by the time they got home. She tucked him in with the small brown bear that had been her silent guardian for six years and kissed the crown of his forehead. She came down the stairs and paused at the last step listening to her mom.

"What do you mean you have to leave?" Rachel demanded. "She just got here. You two need to talk Matt. Make this right."

"I can't help that work called Rachel." Matt said forcefully. "There is a special ViP client coming in from Nevada in less then an hour. It's my job to give him instruction."

"And you couldn't tell them to send another person from HR?" Rachel demanded.

She could hear the octave in her mothers voice begin to go up. She bounced down the rest of the stairs coming to a stop between where they stood and looked between them both.

"I could always go with." Lily asked.

"No." Matt snapped immediately.

"Don't yell at her!" Rachel snapped and turned to look at her daughter. "Of course you can go. You two need to spend some time together anyway."

Matt growled and stormed from the house grumbling to himself with Lily hot on his heels. He climbed into the drivers set of the ten year old BMW and she did the same in the passenger seat. He took a moment to send a quick text message before starting off.

"You can't tell your mother about anything you see."

"What exactly am I gonna see?" Lily asked with an arched brow.

"Something personal." Matt answered. "Something she'll learn about eventually."

The pair drove through the city in silence until Lily looked over. Her finger twirling through the metal chain around her neck.

"Why do you want to be better then daddy?" She asked. "Why can't you just be you?"

"You would never understand Lil." Matt answered sourly. "To always be second to someone. You'll understand someday when you get older."

They pulled into a parking garage in south Elk Grove and parked on the second to top level. As soon as the car was parked he threw the door open.

"Stay here." He ordered Lily.

He climbed from the car and crossed the garage to a couple standing next to a shining new Mercedes. Lily looked around the garage and saw they were alone with the exception of a man sitting on the hood of a beat up car on the other end of the level.

She watched as Matt and the couple talked and Matt pulled a small bag from his back pocket and handed it to the couple with a smile. The woman handed him a small bag in return and he walked back to the car with a huge grin on his face.

As he slid back into the drivers seat an old pick up truck pulled into the level and parked next to the beat up car. Lily watched as a blonde girl got out of the passenger seat. Then as a massive man rose from the drivers seat. He was taller then Matt by a head and shoulders and thick as a line backer wearing only a pair of blue jeans a loose t-shirt that hugged his shoulders and muscular arms.

Something began to pull at Lily as she stared at the man. His long golden brown hair hanging over his bearded face. She knew him. How?

The man sitting on the car, who was only a few years older then her and dressed like a punk rocker. He pulled a picture from his jacket and handed it to the man with the long hair. The bearded man's head shot up after seeing the picture and without warning he attacked.

~ Jacob ~

The old truck roared down Highway 50 heading west through Nevada. Jacob sat in the drivers seat his hands clinched to the steering wheel so hard his knuckles were white. Miranda saw immediately how tense he was and eased over on the seat and slid her hand over his crotch. She felt the monster twitch and smiled.

"My Stud needs me." She purred.

"Keep your fucking hands to yourself!" Jacob snapped.

Miranda jumped back in shock and stared at him wide eyed.

"You don't want to give me your seed?" she whispered in shock. "Have I not been a good bitch for you?"

"Your not a bitch!" Jacob shouted and yanked the wheel to the side.

The truck roar off the road and into the desert. When they left the view of the highway he threw the door open and marched around the truck. She shivers of fear rippled through her as he threw the door open and yanked her out by the arm. She fell immediately to her knees and looked up. The terror was evident on her face and in her eyes.

"Please don't hurt me Stud." She pleaded. "I promise whatever I did that didn't please you I will work on as hard as I can!"

"You are no one's bitch!" He bellowed. "Can you get it through your god damn thick stupid cow head?!"

Breathe. Jacob breathe. Your scaring her, Rachel's voice whispered in his mind. He took a deep shuttering calming breath and looked down at her.

"You aren't my property Miranda." He whispered and stroked her hair softly. "You are worth so much more."

"More?" She whispered confused. "Your mate?"

"No!" He barked and she jumped again. "I don't want you!"

"....Then why did you fuck me?" She asked. "Why did you take fruit from the tree if you didn't want a bitch?"

"I didn't take any god damn fucking fruit!" He screamed. "I fucked a beautiful young woman not a god damn pear!"

"I don't understand." Miranda whispered but he saw something in her eyes. A burning hope was in her eyes. "Do you not wish to paint?"

"NO!" He screamed. "I never did!"

"You cannot fool me Stud." She whispered but bit her lip. "I know this is a test. Elder sent me with you to test me. Make sure I had no more doubts of my place. I am your bitch. Do with me as you wish."

His own lip pulled between his teeth as he stared down at her. Her grand father had hurt her to teach her her place. If he had thought that necessary it told him she once had doubts. She wanted out. Was this a test?

He pulled her up by the hair and shoved her back into the truck. He stared at her wide surprised eyes for a moment then slammed the door. After he climbed back in he swung the truck around and got back on the highway.

For a time they drove in silence. She was chewing her lip and chancing glances every now and then over at him but he kept his eyes on the road. When he finally did speak he never looked at her.

"What doubts did you used to have?"

"None stud." She said quickly. "My only purpose in life is to take your seed."

"Miranda I command you to tell me the truth!"

She looked down at her hands and then up at his face. He never looked at her but she could see the lines of the displeasure on his face and swallowed down a lump in her throat.

"I never minded the sex. Especially with you...." She blushed deep and looked down again. "but the beatings. When they would use my ass it hurt....so badly. I never wanted to be a slave."

She looked up quick at him and added.

"But it's not so bad with you Chase. You aren't cruel with me. There is very little pain with you."

"Well that's something." He said sourly.

Again she slid over on the seat. As she did the sun dress rose up to her upper thighs. She took his right hand off the wheel and placed it on her thigh. She felt his arms tighten but slid his fingers between her thighs so he could feel the heat emanating from her covered pussy.

"Miranda stop." He whispered but didn't yank his hand away.

"Please Chase?" she whispered and eased his hand further toward the heat. "No one has ever touched me....gently. Please just once?"

He looked over at her and saw the fear in her eyes. Saw the vulnerability in them. Then he thought about Rachel. Thrown away at eighteen by someone who claimed to love her. What if this had been Rachel? Didn't he owe it to her as a man, a true gentlemen, to show her that not all men would hurt her?

His fingertips curled and caressed the inside of her thigh. She let out a tiny moan when she felt him caress her thigh. His fingertips were feather light caressing the smooth silk skin of her inner thigh. Every now and then his thumb shifted and ran across the mound hidden by her panties. When it did she shivered and moaned a low sensual moan under her breath.

"This is what it's like with a gentle stud." She whispered in happiness. "It feels good...."

When he withdrew his hand from beneath her dress and she looked over sharply at him. He never looked over as he returned his hand to the wheel.

"I have something I need to focus on Miranda." He told her seriously. "When we get where we are going and stop for the night.....I'll show you what being gentle is like."

"Promise?!" She squealed happily.

He said nothing. He just drove into the night. As the minutes turned into hours she fell asleep with her head on his shoulder. Curled up in a tiny ball. He lifted his arm and Miranda slid in closer her hand lying on his stomach with a happy sigh.

Seven years away had changed so much. He still found it hard to find the words. To not say things without thinking but he was no longer obsessed, though then again seven years of being a demented pervert that made him hate himself. He doubted he would have done this for anyone but Rachel. For anyone else he would not have had the strength.

He knew from Carl that she was seeing someone now. Happy in a relationship but he had tried to keep himself true to her. Though as he drove closer and closer to her he wondered why. Why he put himself through this. He should just save her, destroy the Dawn Breakers and leave. Go to Florida like he planned.

Lost in his thoughts of all the time that had passed he felt her hand slid down again and run over his lap. His gaze shot down to her and found her sound asleep. He groaned with a desperate need as he felt his cock growing beneath her hand. Her hand added more pressure and stroked up and down his growing length. The harder he got the more she began to moan in her sleep.

Her fingertips worked on the zipper and he knew instantly she was awake. Before he could speak or stop her she lowered her head and engulfed his growing cock into her warm wet mouth. She moaned lewdy around his girth and began to bob up and down. The suction sounds filling the truck.

When he put his hand on her head she whimpered and looked up afraid. Her eyes betraying the fear she'd be hurt for disobeying him but he just stroked her hair gently. Her eyes widened and she began to bob again staring up at him searchingly.

"Go ahead and suck Miranda." He groaned.

With a pop his cock came free and she began to stroke it fast.

"Does my stud need to cum in his bitch?" She whispered excitedly.

"No dammit." He snarled. "If you want to swallow me, do so. I want nothing."

Her expression took on a confused look but she shrugged and dove back down. Her mouth working expertly. She drove him down into her throat without so much as a gag. She bobbed up and down going from the tip to the base swallowing every inch he had without problem. She was obviously well practiced.

She shifted to lie on her stomach with her head bobbing in his lap. His hand slid from her hair down to her ass and pulled the sun dress up. The panties she wore were purple and cut so the cheeks of her slender ass were hugged tight. He slid his hand between her thighs and began to rub through her panties. She moaned loud and actually choked from the shock. She spread her legs none the less to give him full access. His fingers drove into her loose opening and tease her the little nub that was her clit.

Around the time he felt his shaft begin to swell he felt her whole body begin to shake from orgasm and then exploded deep in her throat. She swallowed it and then proceeded to clean his entire cock with her tongue before pulling her dress back around her hips and sitting up staring out the window.

He returned his cock to his jeans and shook his head. She had done it simply because she felt it was her job. He could tell she felt dirty now. Used. That made him feel dirty. Soon this would be over. One way or another he left the Dawn Breakers tonight.

They drove through the early morning sun and afternoon into early evening stopping only long enough to refill the truck and get something to eat. A nearly twelve hour trip into the Sacramento city limits. Though he didn't get off the freeway there. He followed it south to Elk Grove and got off there. They pulled into a small parking garage and parked next to a old beat up rusted out car with the driver sitting on the hood.

In the garage was a BMW parked with the lights on a little blonde girl sitting in the passenger seat. A man almost his age was talking to a couple and exchanging bags. His military and police training told him this was a drug deal, but it was none of his business.

"Brother Peris? Jacob asked cautiously.

The man on the car was younger then he was. He wore a leather punk jacket with graffiti all over it and jeans with holes everywhere. His hair was short and spiked with blood red tips dyed into his hair.Truth be told Jacob thought the kid looked more homeless then fashionable.Miranda grinned at the man and licked her lips. This was her type of man. He looked over at Miranda and grinned.

"Your bitch brother?" He asked quietly.

"That's right." Jacob said challengingly.

It got the desired result. The man looked away. He never looked back at Miranda. As the BMW was beginning to come around Peris pulled a picture from his jacket.

"This is where your sabbatical will start Brother Anderson. The bitch who killed Master Haley."

Jacob took the picture and looked down into the beaming face of Rachel Peirson. The warning bells screamed as his head shot up. He didn't think, just shot his arm out. His right caught the young man in the jaw, then a left in the stomach and finally a second right cross across the face sending him unconscious to the ground.

Miranda screamed in horror as the man collapsed to the ground at Jacob's feet. He twitched and convulsed as Jacob stood above him breathing hard through his nose. The picture of Rachel held tightly in his fist.

The BMW's driver immediately tried to speed away to safety then next the tires screeched to a stop. Jacob's gaze shot over to see the blonde girl slapping and punching the driver. She was screaming at him and fighting to get the door open. When she finally got it open she jumped out and spun around her wide eyes on the pair standing beside the beat up car.

"JAKE!" The blonde girl screamed.

He could see the pictures. Shots taken with Carl on his visits or taken from various social media outlets. Jacob had watched the girl grow from afar and now she stood ten feet from him.

"Lily..." Jacob whispered in shock.

Lily took off at a dead sprint, his dog tags bouncing on her chest and threw herself into the arms of the man she considered her father. She hit him full speed and his arms wrapped around her tight.

"Daddy." She whispered and held him tight. "I've missed you so much."

The next thing he knew a hand was shoving his arm. He released Lily and turned to find Miranda looking from him to Peris and back. She was more then a little confused and it was turning fast into rage.

"What the hell just happened?!" She screamed. "And why is she calling you Jake Chase?!"

"Because that's my name." He told her. His cover was blown and he knew it. "Jacob Lawrence."

"The cop that killed...." Miranda whispered stepping back away. "You killed Master Haley!"

"And you don't belong with them!" He shouted. "You have to make a choice Miranda. Be a bitch forever or come with me now. I can protect you."

"No one can protect me!" Miranda screamed hysterically taking a handful of her hair in her hands. "I took the seed of the destroyer. They will murder me to ensure I don't breed."

"If anyone can protect you....." Lily said firmly. "It's Jacob."

"Decide!" Jacob hissed. "We have to go. It's only a matter of time before someone comes looking for Peris."

Miranda looked around frantic and then nodded weeping. They all turned as one and found Matt standing behind them slack jawed.

"Y...our....your...." Matt stuttered.

"My daddy!" Lily said with a grin. "And we need to get home now!"

"No questions, just go!" Jacob ordered. "Rachel's in danger."

~Rachel~

When Matt and Lily left together she had no idea that in a matter of hours her entire life would be turned upside down again. She got a cold beer from the fridge and sat down on the couch to watch something on television. About the time the television turned on she realized that she really should call Carl and apologize.

She picked the phone up and got only dead silence. She hit the power button again and still silence. After fishing her cell phone from her pocket she looked down and found no bars. They always got at leas three in the house at all times.

As the sinking feeling began in the pit of her stomach the doorbell rang. She crept toward it only for it to open on it's own and two men stepped inside closing it behind them. As she turned she found a woman standing in the kitchen having come in the back door.

"What do you want?" She demanded. "I don't have any money."

"We don't want your money." The woman said happily. "Do you remember Ryan Haley?"

The woman never even got his last name out before Rachel turned and sprinted for the stairs. She made it to the first step when arms grabbed her from behind and yanked her around. When the other man reared back to hit her the woman stopped him.

"No!" She commanded. "It's Chase's sabbatical. Painting her is Chase's right!"

The woman then turned and returned to the kitchen. Rachel watched as she blew the pilot light out and began to turn the stove burners on one by one. She heard the hiss of the gas and the woman smiled.

"For when Chase finishes. To get rid of any evidence."

The headlights of a car pulled into the driveway. Seconds later the door bursts open and a little blonde girl stood in the doorway.

"Mom!" she began but when she saw the three people, one of them holding her mom she turned and bolted out the door. "JACOB!"

The man turned and immediately gave chase. He disappeared through the door and no sooner had he vanished then a loud crack was heard. The sound of a single gunshot echoing through the stillness of the night.

Part 4

Agony and Temptation

~ Jacob ~

The woman stepped forward to investigate cautiously until Jacob stepped through the door. Then she grinned.

"Bout time Chase."

Rachel stood in blank shock staring into the face of the man she had loved with all her heart. The man who hasn't asked for her heart, he had taken it by force. The man she had mourned for seven long lonely years.

"Give her to me. We need to do this fast." Jacob ordered.

The man shoved Rachel forward and she collapsed into Jacob's chest looking up in shock. The tears running down her face they mistook for fear. Jacob grabbed her roughly and held her tight against him with one arm. He kept the other behind his back. He looked up then and smirked.

12