A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sister Morris, go upstairs and get her brat." Jacob commanded. "I want him to watch."

The woman turned and ran up the stairs. She came back down moments later holding Teddy around the stomach as he kicked and fought but he was just to small. Jacob watched the pair with intense eyes and moved the hand from holding Rachel. He held his hand out for the boy.

"Give him to me. Now." He said firmly.

She set the boy down and shoved him forward to Jacob. Jacob leaned down and planted his lips next to Rachel's head. The two members of the Dawn Breakers grinned thinking he was taunting her but he just whispered.

"Run. Lily and the others are in the car. Go."

He shoved Jake into her and shoved them behind him. She picked Teddy up and ran from the house without looking back. When the man stepped forward to stop her Jacob brought the hand from behind his back. The police issue Beretta held tight in his fist.

"Don't." He warned.

"Chase, what the hell is going on?" The woman demanded.

Jacob began to step backwards until he reached the door then reached into his pocket. He found what he was looking for and held it at his side. Behind him Matt was backing out of the driveway and starting slowly down the street. The BMW met with the truck with Miranda behind the wheel.

"My name is Jacob Lawrence." He called.

He flicked the Zippo to life and tossed it into the house. He turned as soon as he released it and sprinted across the lawn. When he reached the halfway point of the yard the first fireball appeared in the kitchen window. The blast blew out the window. The pair were at the door of the house when the entire house exploded throwing fire into the air and bits of wood and glass showering the neighborhood.

The force of the blast sent Jacob flying into the street where he landed and rolled. From the street ahead he heard three sets of female screams. One from Lily, another from Rachel and to his shock one from Miranda.

Jacob pushed himself to his knees. The whole world was spinning and his ears rang. He could hear the cars full of people screaming for him to get up but they sounded so far away. He rose and staggered to the truck and threw himself over the side into the bed.

"Where to?" Miranda asked breathless.

Jacob ordered her to a motel across town. As they neared their destination Rachel realized his house was within a stones throw. When they arrived they all exited and Jacob went inside to check them in under a false name. The motel was one the police often used. As long as you had a badge, you can check in under any name you wanted for safety.

Miranda stood beside him him in silence as the clerk did the paperwork. Jacob looked out the window and found Rachel holding her kids and Matt. He bit his lip and sighed.

"That could have been me." He whispered.

"Why did you do it then?" Miranda asked. "Leave them I mean."

"Your people? The Dawn Breakers.....they would have found out sooner or later about her. Once they did they would have hurt her. I did what I needed to do to stop that."

"You love her?" Miranda whispered trying to keep the accusation from her voice.

"....With everything I am." He answered and turned away to sign the check in forms.

When he got the keys he joined the others outside. Rachel pushed herself off Matt and crossed the parking lot to him. When he arrived she swung hard slapping him across the face. The others froze as the sound of the slap echoed through the stillness.

"You heartless bastard!" She screamed. "I loved you! Dammit I mourned you!"

"I know." He whispered looking down. "Room 221."

He held out two sets of keys.

"One room for you....another for the kids."

"That's all you can say to me?" She demanded and crossed her arms over her chest. "Room 221? How about an explanation Jacob? Seven years while you....what? Shack up with jail bait?"

Miranda's eyes narrowed but she said nothing. Jacob just shook his head. What could he say? She was right to be angry. He put a hand into the small of Miranda's back and pushed her toward the truck. Miranda climbed into the passenger seat and Jacob looked back from the opened door.

"I'll be back in the morning." He promised. "We can call Carl and try and get you guys into witness protection or something. This false trail didn't work. They know you were Haley's target now."

"Jacob wait!" Rachel yelled as he slammed the door shut and the truck pulled away. Her lip quivered and she whispered. "I'm sorry I hit you...."

The pair drove to his house in silence. When they arrived he pushed the truck into Park and ran his hand down his face. She hated him, he could hear it in her voice. He promised he wouldn't freak out. He promised he wouldn't hold her to the promise not to recoil. He was a monster now in more ways then ever before. He didn't blame her. How long can you spent with psychos before you become one yourself?

He pushed the door open and crossed the walkway. The door wasn't locked and he pushed the door open. Miranda followed along behind him and closed the door behind her. He pulled off the t-shirt and muttered something about going to take a shower before bed then disappeared upstairs.

Once she heard the shower start she pulled a cell phone from her bag and hit the speed dial bracing the phone on her shoulder watching the stairs.

"Mistress?" she whispered. "You were right. Chase really was Jacob Lawrence. Yes, he saved the blasphemer and killed two brothers and a sister. I understand Mistress. Yes I will. Praise be to Master Haley."

A little smile touched her full lips and she dropped phone back into her purse and tossed the purse onto the couch. She slipped out of her sun dress and wiggled out of her panties. After unbuckling her sandles she crept up the stairs and into the bathroom.

When she reached the bathroom she gently pushed the door open and found him in the stand up shower. His head was rested on the wall as the hot water ran over his head. She could tell by the way his back moved he was crying and for a split second she felt her heart pull for the man. He had lost everything. He wanted to help her get out of the life. He really was a good man.

She slipped across the room and pulled the shower door open. He felt her hands running up his wet back and stood bolt up. He didn't spin around and risk falling but he turned slowly. The water now running down his neck over his chest and down. He looked down at her up turned beautiful face.

"Shh." She whispered and slid her hands up his chest to his face and cupped them in her hands. "Come here Jacob."

She pulled his head down and claimed his lips in a tender sensual kiss that he resisted for only a moment before his arms wrapped around her and pulled her tight against him. Their tongues intertwined as he kissed her with all the passion he hadn't allowed himself to feel until that moment.

She moaned with desperate need into that kiss as he pushed her back against the tile wall. The water ran down their bodies as he grabbed her legs and lifted her up against the wall. He kissed own her mouth to her throat biting gently on the tender flesh. She lifted her head into the stream of water moaning gently at the nibbles.

"You can have me." She whispered and ran her fingers through his long wet hair. "I won't be anyone else's. You can have me Jacob. I want you. No one else."

She heard him sob and slid her hands down to his chin and forced him to look up. He saw the affection in her eyes. The tender caring. She ran her hand down his face and leaned in kissing him softly. When she kissed him that time he returned it without reservation. The kiss quickly turned passionate and she snaked her hand between them to feel him growing steadily. She aimed it at her wet opened opening. With a single thrust he was as deep as he could go inside her.

She threw her head back and screamed in pleasure. He held her up on the wall pounding into her without pause. Each inward thrust ending with her back hitting the tile wall then he would withdrew fast and drive it back in.

Even before the Mass he had not taken her like this. She couldn't breath. The orgasms were nearly constant now as he slammed into her again and again. All she could do was hold on and whimper breathing breathless words of encouragement and ownership.

"Paint me." She cried out holding onto him for dear life. "It's not bad to paint someone Jacob. You feel the passion in you? That fire? Give it to me. Make me prettier. Make me complete. Only painting can do that baby."

He heard her words and part of his mind rebelled but part of him knew she looked so much more beautiful in white. That her beautiful skin looked so sexy coated in his seed. That her depths felt so inviting to his cum. That she was right. Painting wasn't a bad thing.

He took one hand off the wall and slid it behind her lower back. Using that arm around her he began to drive her down harder. Tried to force him cock deeper yet into her depths. She braced herself on his shoulders and screamed at the top of her lungs as his cock hit the wall of her cervix.

"Oh god!" She squealed as wetness exploded from her coating his cock as it jack hammered into her without mercy. "Please more! Oh god more! Don't ever stop Jacob! Never!"

"....No...."

With her back to the wall through the door of the shower she could see the red hair through the fog of the shower door.The woman's face a mask of anguish and agony. Her hands over her mouth as she sobbed. Miranda smiled as she watched Rachel crying at the sight of Jacob fucking another woman.

Miranda lifted her hands and grabbed the sides of his face. She grinned and kissed him passionately screaming into the kiss as he pounded into her tight young body. She relished in her agony as Rachel fled the room when she heard him growl. She couldn't watch him give his seed to another woman.

With one hard push he buried himself against her cervix and exploded showering her depths in his hot seed. When he came she thrashed around as thought she were cumming harder then ever and then panted for effect.

"You see?" She whispered and kissed his throat. "Painting is good Jacob. I am complete now."

"Complete?" He whispered unable to process it with the damage and the sensation. It was all to much. "You....are complete now?"

"Yes, you painted me. It's the only way." She purred.

"...only way...."

12