A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea." Carl said quickly. "Just working out how best to handle the kids."

The wheels in her mind began to work. She needed to find out for sure if what she thought was happening actually was. She looked up at Miranda and smiled.

"So, I am thinking about taking the kids and Carl out to dinner. Something to return some normalcy to their lives. You mind keeping an eye on Jacob?"

Miranda's eyes lit up with unmistakeable lust and she nodded eagerly.

"Of course!" She said at once. "You take care of your family."

"Thanks!"

When Miranda turned and left Rachel turned back to Carl.

"Just before we are set to leave I am gonna fake an emergency. Something that requires Jacob. Watch my damn kids Carl. I'll insist she goes with you. So I can have a private talk with Jacob."

"Maybe you can get it out of him?" Carl asked with an approving nod.

"More or less."

What she planned was a bit more dangerous then that. Miranda had to believe until the last second that she was gonna be alone with Jacob for hours. She had to believe it fully or she wouldn't do what Rachel thought she would. She needed her to use whatever she was using on him.

~ Jacob ~

The day felt like a haze. By the time the kids and Rachel were about ready to leave his mind was finally clearing. It was so strange that only hours before he had actually considered painting someone in so called blessed red to be a good thing. What was happening to him he wondered.

As they got ready to leave Miranda had locked herself in the bathroom. No doubt putting on something sexy to try and seduce her way into his bed again. She would be in for a rude awakening. After whatever happened with Matt he needed some distance.

The two doors to the room opened at exactly the same moment. Rachel wearing a beautiful blue and purple dress stood at one and Miranda wearing a half top and jean skirt stood at the other. The two women looked at one another and Rachel sighed.

"Miranda listen we have a problem." Rachel told the girl.

"What kind of problem hon?" Miranda asked with a smile.

"Carl is concerned about how the FBI profiler Agent Lenard is going to write up Jacob's report." Rachel lied without breaking a sweat. "Would you mind going with the kids and Carl? He wants me and Jacob to get all the details right."

"I dunno..." Miranda said smacking her lips. "I...was really hoping to spend some time with Jacob as well you know."

"I know." Rachel assured her. "I promise to give it to you when you get back! The last thing we want is for Jacob to get arrested for stopping a rapist right?"

Miranda finally grudgingly agreed and crossed the room. She hugged Jacob careful not to touch him with her lips and then Rachel stopped her with a hand on her wrist.

"Thanks again hon. You are truly a life saver."

Rachel leaned up without warning and kissed Miranda full on the mouth. There was no tongue or sexuality behind it. She just pressed her lips into Miranda's in a deep hard kiss and then pulled back smacking her lips hard and grinned at Miranda's shock.

"Sorry, I'm a loving person!"

Miranda blushed and hurried out the door. Rachel waited until she heard the car outside start and then turned back to face him. He lifted a curious brow and watched as she kicked the door closed with the heel of her foot.

"What's up Rachel?" He demanded. "You know Agent Lenard is fine with the story. Matt fuck out your brains or something?"

She ignored the outburst and grabbed him by the shirt yanking him to her. He stumbled forward right into her passionate kiss. She moaned so deep when her lips touched his own. Like with Miranda her lips burned. He pulled back and shook his head trying to clear his clouding mind.

"Rachel...what the fuck?" He demanded.

"You. Are. Not. Hers!" Rachel growled and pulled him down into another passionate kiss.

His hand shot out to stop him from falling into her by bracing on the door and kissed her back. The fire from her lips seared through them, into his own and straight into his brain. He was literally on fire. He broke the kiss again and stared down at her.

"...Rachel?" He whispered confused, the clouding in his mind growing thicker by the second.

"Pankcakes. Eggs. Bacon and toast." She whispered. "You owe me a date."

"Diner." He purred. "So beautiful..."

"Yes!" she growled and kissed him again, this time kissing down his lips to his throat and suckling softly. The fire on her lips seared into his throat. "You aren't hers."

"I'm not?" He asked. "...I dunno anymore..."

"Mine!" Rachel snapped.

"Yours?" He asked blinking. He remembered all at once the diner. The surgery and the obsession. The smell and taste of her skin. How breath taking she was.

"Say it Jacob!" She commanded as she kissed his collar bone. "Say you belong to me!"

"No." He growled.

He could see the panic in her eyes. Something was scaring her but he couldn't put his mind to the task. All he could think was how much her lips burned. Then she dropped to her knees and unbuttoned his jeans. He reached down to stop her, to tell her that she wasn't some Bitch. She was more but before he could her lips wrapped around the head of his half hard cock.

The burning fire from her lips shot through his cock and he moaned. It felt like the night Miranda had woken him up. The fire seared up his shaft and into the pit of his stomach. She didn't lick, instead she ran her lips up and down the sides of his cock.

To look down and see Rachel's lips worshiping his cock was too much. It was what he had wanted for seven years. To go home to her every night and make love to her. Worship her like the goddess she was. The fire in his stomach was driving all thought but her from his mind.

"Say it!" She commanded and wrapped her lips around the head sucking hard. With a pop it came back out and she looked up at him. "Whose are you Jacob Lawrence?"

"...M...Y...yours." He moaned and slid his fingers through her hair. "Rachel, yours. God damn suck please..."

"And whose am I?" She asked pointedly.

Without even wanting for an answer she lowered her head again and stretched her lips around his cock. She lowered herself to the halfway point and began to gag as it slipped into her throat.

"Mine!" Jacob snapped fiercely. "You're mine Rachel. Not Matt's. Not your ex's. MINE!"

"Mmhmm!" She agreed and began to bob her head.

When he looked down into her eyes he watched his hard cock pop from her mouth and saw the way she looked at it. There was a longing in her eyes. She wanted so badly to put it back into her mouth and it showed. Instead she stood and kissed him again. This time there was no resistance in him. He kissed her back as the fire seared his lips and brain.

"Blessed Rachel." She said firmly.

"Blessed...red?" He whispered confused.

"NO!" She screamed and kissed him passionately again. When the kiss broke she looked into his eyes. "Painting is wrong. Say it. Blessed red IS A SIN! Say it!"

"Painting makes beauty." He whispered. "Blessed red..."

"No..."she whispered tears running down her face. "No...how can I stop this..."

Then it hit her like a brick. She reached into his jeans and he moaned thinking she was going back for his hard cock but instead pulled out the small pocket knife he always carried. She folded the blade back and pressed it hard into her cheek. Not enough to drag blood but enough to leave a welt.

"Paint me." She commanded.

The commanded impulse verse the obsession that made him stalk her all those years ago. She knew which was stronger. She watched him scream in pain and grab her hand yanking it away from her face.

"Rachel May Peirson!" He yelled. "Have you lost your fucking rabbit ass mind! I wouldn't do something that horrible to you! Fucking Bitch, how could you even think that of me!"

"So it's bad?" She whispered in hope.

"It's depraved! It's wrong!" He screamed. "How dare you think me capable..."

Then he blinked and leaned his head away from her.

"What the fuck just happened?!?"

"Jake?" She whispered.

He could hear the daring against hope in her tone. He looked at her as he hadn't since he got back. The same look he often had before. The same look that had once scared her so bad. The same that she later came to love so much. Complete love.

"Oh Jacob!" she cried.

She reached up and pulled two thin strips from her lips and dropped them to the counter.

"What the hell is that?" He demanded.

"Later! I missed you so much baby."

When she kissed him she moaned with need and wrapped her arms around his neck. His left hand braced on the wall and wrapped his other arm around her waist. He lifted her up and her legs wrapped around his waist. He could feel the heat throbbing against his cock as it pressed into her panties.

When she felt that pressure she let out a deep needy moan and pulled hard on his shirt. When he broke the kiss to remove his shirt she pulled the dress up over her head and tossed it to the floor. Her bra disappeared with a single expert hand leaving them both topless from the waist up and her panties pressed hard into his throbbing cock.

"Jacob." She moaned into his lips and whispered. "Look at me."

He looked up into her eyes and saw what he had had before. When she had looked at him all those years before it was usually in surprise. Surprise at his actions. Surprise at her feelings. There was no surprise in them now.

"You left before...i never got the chance..." She whispered.

"What?" He leaned down and kissed her so gently. "Take your time..."

"I love you Jacob Lawrence." She whispered tears rolling down her cheeks. "You were the only man...to ever really fuck me...can you make love?"

His tongue felt thick in his mouth. He couldn't answer. He just slid his hands down to her hips and slid her panties down her thighs. With her panties around her thighs he carried her to the bed and gently laid her down. The wealth of red hair around her head as she pushed them down her legs and kicked them off.

He slipped out of his jeans and boxers followed. Slowly he slid up the bed his chest and stomach running slowly up her thighs until he felt her heels hook into the grove of his hips. He stared down into her eyes as he pushed slowly into her.

Her mouth opened in a whimper of delight as he pushed into her. Her eyes wide and filled with only him. It took him a full minute to go from the tip to the base. He eased each inch into her with deliberate slowness. Each inch caused her to whimper. She began to pant staring into his eyes.

"Tell me." she whispered.

"Tell you what?" He asked confused as he pulled out and eased ever so slowly back in.

As he hit the deepest a second time she whimpered and moaned. She bit her lip and stared up at him.

"You know what Jacob." She begged. "Please...i wanna hear it. I always knew...but please I need to hear the words."

He bit his lip and continued to ease himself in and out staring down at her. Each time he bottomed out she whimpered and her eyes became more and more desperate. He could see the beg in her eyes. She needed to hear the words so badly it was painful for her. He couldn't have that. Nothing hurt Rachel.

"I...I love you."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down on her. Buried her face in his neck and he heard her sobbing as plain as day. He pulled back stopping in mid thrust, his face concerned.

"Rachel...want me to stop?"

"NO!" She yelled and reached up cupping his face. "Just when I accepted living without you here you are. Please don't leave me again Jacob. I missed you so much."

She was weeping openly now with her face buried again in his neck. Her hands roaming up and down his back. Silent ways to urge him on. He started his movements again and her weeping was interrupted every now and then with moans of pleasure.

He never told her about her own love. It was something truly special. It was strong enough to keep him going. Strong enough to keep him whole during the beatings. The vile things he had to do. He wore her love like a shield. She was...all he needed in this life.

His pace quickened but never hardened. His cock began to slid in and out of her faster while keeping its gentle tone. Her weeping had all but stopped now and she held onto him as he forced himself in her. She was a whimpering moaning mess.

"God its so big..." She whispered and moaned as another mini orgasm road through her. "I missed this so much..."

"You like it baby?" He asked as he bottomed out again.

"Faster." She begged. "Harder...remind me who I belong to."

He did as she asked. Added more speed and a bit more power. Each time his hips met hers now a slight slap sounded as they connected. Her soft moans were turning into soft screams. After six years of nothing and then six months of five inches this nearly nine inch monster was like something from her dreams.

He could feel how much she was stretched. So much it was nearly painful for her but she begged him on more and more.

"Faster. Please god Jacob faster." She begged. "Harder...fuck me...please fuck me. Jacob FUCK ME!!"

He leaned up and placed his hands on each of her hips and began to yank her back into his thrusts. His hard forward thrusts met with his hand backwards yanks caused them to meet in the middle hard. His cock now smacking her cervix time and time again. She couldn't stop herself from screaming now if she wanted to.

She remembered this well but it seemed like her body had remembered it even better then she had. The orgasms that he ripped from her felt so familiar. So very right. Sex with Matt had always felt...boring. Lacking something. Now as she laid beneath this muscular man and he fucked her senseless there was nothing missing in her world. Her body was where it belonged.

It was under him.

She felt him begin to swell and smiled to herself.

"Come here." He growled. "I'm gonna paint your face."

She quickly slammed her hand over his chin and yanked his head down. They locked eyes and she stared.

"No." She whispered. "I am not a Bitch. You don't need or want a Bitch. Who am I?"

"...Rachel...my Rachel..."

"And what does your Rachel get?"

"Whatever she wants." He whispered and kept fucking into her hard. "What do you want baby?"

"Do you even have to ask me that Jake?"

He shook his head and released her hips. His hand slid down to her thighs and pulled her legs back. He drove into her as deep as he could and felt her stomach tighten. Her eyes wide and her mouth opened in a silence scream. She was waiting. Her body was waiting for the last key.

With a growl he gave it. The red hot blast of his seed flooded into her insanely tight pussy. She felt it hit her cervix wall like a cannon shot. That was what he body was waiting on. The second she felt the wet, hot seed slam into her cervix the pressure in her stomach exploded. The orgasm slammed into her like a sledgehammer and she blacked out.

He watched her eyes roll back in her head as she screamed at the top of her lungs. Only she had ever had this reaction. She always came hard but when he came inside her, she came harder then anyone he had ever seen.

When her eyes unrolled she regained consciousness with a groan. She reached down and touched the soft tender flesh just above her pussy and moaned. He knew she could feel him hard as steel buried in her.

"Your still...so hard..." She whispered and looked up into his eyes. "...Are you gonna fuck me again?"

"Yes, I am." He admitted.

"And if I say I can't handle it?" She whispered.

He noticed how her fingers were already sliding own to her pussy and stroking his cock that was sticking out of her opening. She was moaning and stroking him, her body all on its own.

"Baby..."

He looked down and she followed. She saw he had pulled all the way out now and her hand was stroking up and down his entire cock and her eyes widened.

"I can't...stop..." She said in dismay.

"Do you want me that badly?" He asked in shock.

"YES!" she whimpered. "God dammit I want you so badly it hurts."

They were saved by the slam of a car door. She jumped up and immediately threw her dress on. She grabbed her panties in her hand and turned to look back at him and bit her lip.

"Please don't touch her anymore." She whispered. "For me? No kissing. No oral. Nothing. Don't let her touch you. For your Rachel?"

"For you." He agreed.

She smiled the sweetest most loving smile he had ever seen and fled the room. He grinned and slipped from the bed and into the shower. The last thing he needed was an argument from Miranda about fucking Rachel.

12