A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
Finale: what happens when a Stalker fights a Serial Killer?
5.6k words
4.79
7.4k
9

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Stalker Vs The Serial Killer

Chapter Three

Love and Sacrifice

Disclaimer.

This series shows disturbing scenes of violence done to both men and women, a young woman being stalked and insights into the demented mind of a Serial Killer. You have been warned. If this type of thing is not your "cup of tea" turn back now, for those brave enough to venture in, welcome and we hope you enjoy.

Jacob Lawrence was a former police officer who had been tragically wounded in the line of duty while under cover. On the day of the accident he met Rachel Peirson and after the accident he came obsessed with her. This terrified the young waitress until the day a Serial Killer targeted her and her daughter and she found the only saftey was with the man who had so terrified her.

She found that Jacob was a kind, gentle sweet man whose only real crime was being locked in his own mind. Slowly she began to get to know the man as he defended her against the psychotic killer now hunting her.

Rachel found herself falling in love with the man who had been stalking her mere weeks earlier.

~{Part 6}~

One simple mistake....

If Rachel was confused about what she felt after her first night with Jacob she didn't feel any more confident when she woke up in the middle of the night. She woke up with her head lying on his chest and when she looked up at his sleeping face she never felt happier. She woke him up with her mouth on his limp cock. He woke up unsure about what they would do, but after a few minutes of her mouth working on his cock he wanted her as badly as she wanted him.

After she had woken up his lust and need she fucked him again. This time, she rolled him on top of her and found that this way was worse then when she rode him. Rachel had no choice but to lay there and take what he gave her as she bit into his shoulder to stifle her screams. Once again she felt that burning orgasm and as he was about to cum and he tried to pull out she begged him not to. He reminded her that she wasn't protected, but she begged him anyway and if there was one thing Jacob was unable to do, it was tell Rachel no.

Rachel didn't try to pull away after this time. She laid down with her head on his chest as his fingers stroked her hair with a contented sigh. She fell asleep once again snuggling tightly into him and realized as just before sleep took her that she never felt safer then at that moment. She also, never felt happier.

When she woke up Jacob had already fixed Lily breakfast and send her to school with his partner Carl to watch out for her. She sat on the his bed with the sheet covering her up to the breasts when Jacob walked back into the room. He saw her and smiled, seeing that smile Rachel couldn't help but smile back. "Jacob, come and sit....we should talk."

Jacob walked around the bed and sat next to her. She shifted until she was facing him fully and then reached out and took his hand. "What did you want to talk about?" He asked.

"I woke up last night...." she started but Jacob cut her off.

"When you woke me up and fucked me." He said bluntly.

"Yes. That." She said sourly but nodded. "And after when I laid down I realized that I am starting to like you."

"And you want to go home because god forbid you open up and let anyone in." Jacob snapped.

"I never said that!" Rachel snapped back but when she saw the look on his face she shook her head and added. "And....you didn't mean to say it did you?"

"No." He whispered and looked down. "Maybe....you should go home. I am not sure if we can do this. You deserve someone who won't insult you every few minutes."

"You only do that when your flustered Jake." She said patiently. "And I don't want to go home. What I wanted to tell you was that I am not unhappy that I like you."

"You're not?" He asked not able to hide the shock on his face.

"No." She said with a smile. "The last few days I have seen a whole other side of you Jake. Your sweet and kind and loving and gentle, so gentle....but I do want to go to work today."

"T....hats really not a good idea." He said with that same strange stalker stare, then he shook his head, blushed and added. "He knows where you work. I am almost guarantee it. I am really not comfortable with you going in to work."

"....I need to work Jake." She said softly, trying to keep him calm. "How else are Lily and I going to live?"

"....i have enough money to take care of you." He said quickly.

"You do?" She asked surprised. "How? You can't work anymore." Then she softly shook her head and chuckled. "And it's a little early to be talking about taking care of us."

"A generous settlement from the police department and a preemptive settlement from both the construction company and the man's insurance company."

"It's still a little early." Rachel said firmly and then more gently she added. "...But I can be convinced to spend the afternoon in bed."

"Were you thinking breakfast in bed?" Jacob asked.

"Jake." Rachel said with a soft giggle. "I was asking....if you wanted to spend the day I bed with me."

"Like sex again?" He asked intently with a smile.

"Yes." She said now getting used to it. "Yes Jake, I want your cock again."

"Three times in one day?" He asked and pulled off his shirt. "Your not too sore?"

"Oh god, I can barely walk." She said with a giggle and then to keep his mind on her body and not on her walking she dropped the sheet down exposing the round curves of her smooth flawless breasts. It had the desired effect, his eyes dropped down to them and he licked his lips. "Would you like to bury that big cock of yours inside me again Jake?"

"Rachel you need time to recuperate." Jacob said softly. "You've never had a big cock before, I can tell. You need time for your body to recover."

"Are you turning me down Jake?" Rachel asked in a little whine. Him turning her down made her want him more. If he was really a stalker, he would want her no matter what, not act like this once he had her. "You remember what my pussy feels like, don't you Jake?" She purred.

"Oh.....Rachel stop." He pleaded.

"You remember what it felt like gripping your big cock so tightly don't you?" Rachel's voice now took on a seductive tone.

"Rachel....that's not fair." Jacob whined but she could see the tenting in his jeans begin.

"Can you imagine how good it will sound when I can scream baby?" She asked as a final nail and heard him groan. Knowing she had him,she went in for the kill. "I will scream your name for you Jake."

"Scream baby instead?" Jacob whispered and put his knee on the bed.

"You like it when I call you that?" She asked and slid up to her own knees across the bed from him.

"I do." He agreed and climbed fully onto the bed.

"Make you a deal. If I can say something that makes you kiss me without a word because your so happy, you have to fuck me." She dealed. "And you have to fuck me good Jake. You have to let go completely and fuck me."

"Deal." He breathed and stopped right in front of her.

"You said you like it when I call you baby." She said and Jacob just whispered 'uh huh' so Rachel whispered. "I do it because it feels right to me baby."

And sure enough, he leaned in and kissed her passionately.

True to his word Jacob grabbed her by the waist with two big strong and lifted her from the bed like she weighted nothing. She squeaked in surprise. She found herself laid on her side and felt his now naked body pressed to her back. He lifted her leg with his hand and she felt her soaking opening being parted by his monster.

She let out the first of her orgasmic screams before he was fully inside her. By the time he had worked the entire length into her and was gently sawing in and out her pussy was in a almost constant state of spasm and she was whimpering happily.

She felt her hair taken by a powerful hand and her head pulled back slowly until her back was arched and her ass pressed into his gentle thrusts. "You are sure you want that?" Jake whispered.

"Jake baby." She panted and tried to nod. "Yes, I want you to fuck me.....god baby I want it so bad."

"It will be like nothing you've ever had." He warned.

"No matter how much I beg you to stop, unless you hear something break or see blood you just keep fucking me." She turned her head until she was looking at him and whispered. "Please take me. I need to know what its like....to be taken completely by you."

Jake grunted and nodded. He rolled her until she was on her stomach and his weight was on her, then slid back to his knees and pulled her up onto her knees. God, she loved being taken from behind! Then his hand took her hair again and forced her head and chest down. Her ass was in the air and he was half inside her.

She whimpered and then he drove in without mercy and her eyes snapped open and she screamed louder then she ever had. "Jake!" She called unsure.

His thrusts then came in rapid slamming succession. He drove his hips into her ass as hard as he could and his huge cock drove deeper then she even thought possible Each thrust knocked the breath from her lungs. She couldn't scream, she couldn't talk. All she could do was grunt with each brutal thrust. Grunt and orgasm.

Her body was one constant orgasm now. Her arms fought to get up and force him away to give her body a break, but he gave her exactly what she wanted. He held her chest down as he slammed into her over and over again without mercy. Each time he bottomed out she grunted with the force of his thrusts until finally her voice came back to her and she screamed out in pleasure. "GOD! FUCK! Jake you have to stop! Your killing me!"

"I am not stopping until we are done. Take it. Take that cock." He ordered and began to bring the thruts like a jack hammer, short hammering thrusts deep into her. "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD! GOOOOOODDDDDDD!" She was in heaven now as he fucked her completely senseless without mercy and without pause. She felt more like a woman at that moment then she had her entire life until that point.

No matter what she did, how she tried to shift or move Jacob kept tight grip on her hair with his outstretched arm and kept her chest down on the bed. She was a simpering mess beneath him as he used her relentlessly. Even though her mouth screamed for a break, her body wanted more. She shrieked and thrashed beneath him as that white hot orgasm slammed into her like a mack truck. Rachel then passed clean out and collapsed to the bed.

When she woke up again she was still chest down and he was sliding in and out of her slow and gentle. She could feel her velvet walls spasm around him and quiver with the intensity of what had hit her and she whimpered helplessly. "J...ake." She whispered weakly.

She heard him growl and felt him swell. As he began to swell she felt him pull backwards and threw her ass back softly hard impaling herself on the length and shrieked as he hit her cervix triggering another explosion. "Don't you dare." She pleaded desperately as her body shook "Give it to me baby. Please. Please. Jake Please!" She pleaded.

She gave a happy sigh when she felt him slid gently all the way into her and felt the blast of hot cum bath her walls. He pulled out of her and collapsed next to her on his back panting softly.

Rachel and Jacob laid panting and covered in layers of sweat. Without thinking about it Rachel struggled to turn and laid her head on his chest and snuggled in close. She was falling in love with him, and fast. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't stop it. He made her feel so good. Maybe it was the fact that she hadn't had a man but for one night in years.

Before she knew it Jacob was asleep. She laid there for a time listening to his breathing until an idea struck her. She wanted to take this to the next level. Sex was great, but she wanted to take him on a date. She would make him and Lily dinner, but to do that she needed go to the store.

She slipped out of the bed and was gone for only a half an hour. She drove to the store and then back. She crept back upstairs and into bed before he even knew she was gone. She fell asleep with her head on his chest for the third today in less then a day. This time, it felt right.

The alarm woke them up and Jacob offered to go and get Lily. Rachel smiled and let him because it would give her the time she needed to start dinner. Jacob and Lily returned less then a half an hour later and Rachel surprised a giggle when she saw Lily eating the last McNugget. She got her hooks into Jake it looked like.

Jacob walked into the kitchen and looked around with a lifted brow. "Full of surprises."

"....I missed something though." She said sadly. "I wanted to make my families pasta, garlic bread and wine for us but I forgot the wine."

"We don't need wine Rachel." Jake said with a smile.

"....I wanted this date to be perfect." Rachel sighed but saw the look on Jake's face. Shock, shock and happiness. "Didn't you realize I was making this a date?"

"....an actual date?" Jake said with a single tear running down his cheek. "After everything I did....you would go on a date with me?"

"Yes!" Rachel said firmly and smiled. "I want to have a date. Will you go and get the wine?"

"For the date?" Jake said unsure.

"Yes Jake." Rachel repeated. "If you want a date. If you don't....i understand."

"Red or white?" He said quickly.

Rachel smiled a smile at him she had never showed before. It was radiant and so happy. "Red Jake."

Jacob turned and walked for the door but Rachel called before he left. "And Jake?"

"Yea babe?" He asked without thinking then turned and saw that radiant smile had returned. She was happy he called her that.

"Hurry." Rachel whispered. ".....we'll miss you."

Rachel saw the tears in his eyes and he said softly. "Thank you Rachel....thank for so much for giving me a chance."

Then he was gone. All Rachel could do was look at her daughter and ask. "Do you like him Lily? Would you like it if Mommy asked him to stay in our lives?"

"YES!" Lily said happily and hugged her bear tight. "I love Jake! He is so cool!"

"Yes, he is." Rachel smiled. "And I think I do too Lil. I think....i do too."

Jacob left the house and walked to his car. He was gone in a flash. As soon as he disappeared around the corner the door of a four door black sedan opened. From the drivers side a man in his mid thirties climbed out. He was short with a slender but firm build and was completely bald. Head, lip, cheek, all bare.

He looked at the corner where Jacob had just disappeared and a smile touched the corners of his lips. When he knew the car was safely away he closed the drivers door and walked toward the house. He had to be quick, but he would have them.

**

Jacob couldn't stop smiling the whole way to the market. He finally had a chance, a real chance to be happy. He pulled up to the local market, a small mom and pop owned shop four blocks from his house. Inside he picked up the red wine, a beautiful dozen roses for Rachel and another bear for Lily, this time it was dark brown and held a little heart in its arms. He also picked up a single small locket with a single word carved into it. Hope. What she had given him back.

When he walked up to the counter the little old woman smiled happily. "Hello Jake. How are you feeling today?"

"Wonderful Mary." He answered happily. "Better then I can ever express to you."

"It's that pretty red head isn't it?" She asked him with a smile. "She's lovely and she thinks the world of you sugar."

"Pretty red head?" He asked suddenly. "How do you know about her?"

"She came he today honey." Mary said softly. "Pretty thing said she wanted to make you dinner."

"...." A terrible tightness gripped his chest when he heard those words. "Was she alone? Mary this is important."

"Yes." She answered but then she canted her head like she was remembering something. "There was a guy in here who seemed to be following her. Nice fellow though. She dropped a credit card you see..."

"A card?" He whispered, the fear creeping up on him.

"Yes, he wanted to give it back to her, so I told him she was staying with you." Mary said with a smile.

Everything for him moved in slow motion. The wine fell and shattered on the floor and the roses, bear and locket tumbled from his hands. The killer had found her, and he had left them home alone. Jacob ran from the market just as a thunderclap echoed overhead and the rain began to pour down. He didn't even get into the car. His training kicking in and he sprinted back toward his apartment.

He couldn't fail Rachel, not her. He couldn't fail Lily. He wouldn't.

**

Rachel was just tossed the pasta into the water when the soft knock sounded on the door. Lily was sitting in the corner playing and Rachel smiled. "Jake must have forgotten his keys." She crossed the room and pulled the door open. She looked where Jacob's face should have been and found air. A few inches down and she stared into the empty brown eyes of a bald man who smiled at her.

"Hello....Rachel." He purred.

She knew that voice and a terrible fear gripped her. She stared into his eyes but her mouth didn't work. She took two steps back and then turned and saw Lily was staring at her and hugging that white bear tightly to her chest with her eyes wide. She knew too. On the other side of the kitchen was a set of stairs leading upstairs. "Lily baby..." she said trying to keep her voice come, but once she was out of arms reached she screamed. "RUN!"

To her credit, Lily didn't argue. She didn't complain. She whirled around and bolted up the stairs. Rachel turned and took them two at a time herself. She could hear the man's foot falls on the stairs behind her. Run Rachel, she could hear the voice of all of her coaches from high school and she ran as fast as she could.

When she reached the top of the stairs she saw Lily come around the corner and duck not into the room she had slept in, but Jacob's. Rachel ran hard until she hit the door and then slammed it closed. The door had no lock, so she threw herself agienst it as the man slam into the door. She turned and saw Lily with her back pressed against the wall holding her bear tight. "Don't worry baby, Jacob will come. He will!"

"....but the man...he will hurt Jake." She whispered and looked up into her mothers eyes. "Don't let him....please momma?"

Before Rachel could answer she heard the front door splinter and heard the voice she had been secreting wishing she wouldn't hear. "Rachel....RACHEL!"

She heard him climb the stairs and then his soft foot falls on the floor leading to his bed room. "Rachel?" He asked softly and she could hear the fear in his voice.

"JAKE! He's in the house!" She screamed and yanked the door open but jumped back with a scream when Jacob hit it and tumbled into the room. Jacob rolled twice and Rachel noticed the two thin slits on his back. Blood leaked down his lower back. Rachel realized in horror Jake had been stabbed. "Jake!" She cried and knelt next to him.

Jacob looked up at her and whispered. "Go...."

"I can't..." She whispered and looked up to see the bald man, now wearing only a pair of shorts walk in behind Jake. "...not without you...."

"GO!" For the second time she heard that snarl and picked up Lily without thinking. She turned around in time to see Jake explode from his crouched position and tackle the half naked man into the hallway and then into the room which had been hers.

She ran down the stairs carrying Lily protectively to her side. Upstairs she could hear the sounds of the fight. The breaking glass and shattering wood. Jake was bigger then this man, stronger and more properly trained but she knew he was wounded, who knows how badly and this strange killer was cunning and vicious.

12