A Stalker's Obsession

Story Info
He loves her from afar, he has to have her.
3k words
4.3
37.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fadingstar
fadingstar
57 Followers

He followed her for weeks. He knew her every move. He knew what time she got off every day - 10 p.m. He knew how she liked her coffee - Soy Vanilla Nonfat Latte - she was cutting calories. He knew she had a cat named Walter. He knew her only family was a mom who lived two hours south and they spoke on the phone every Sunday morning. He knew she hadn't had a boyfriend in 2 years and her last one left her for a stripper named Ginger.

Every night when she left the hospital he would pass by her just to see her, smell her scent, maybe sometimes get a smile or a nod. He wished he could just talk to her, maybe get to know her, maybe ask her out, but that hadn't worked for him in the past. Girls ignored him and when they didn't, they were downright bitches to him. He had to take what he wanted. He wished it could be different with Kelsey, but he knew it never would be.

She took notice after the third day. He wasn't classically handsome or pretty boy cute, but good looking in the rugged extra 15 pounds, works with his hands, drinks beer after work, has a black lab named Jake, has never danced or worn slacks in his life kind of way. The kind of guy girls say they want until he's hitting on them in a bar. The kind of guy Kelsey definitely wants. She knows he can't possibly work at the hospital, so he must have family or a friend here. She wanted to talk to him but her last breakup two years ago left her burned pretty bad and she now has a difficult time approaching men or flirting at all.

On the fourth day she smiled but he just stared blankly at her. She felt so stupid.

Her smile caught him off guard. What if she likes him. Should he try to talk to her? She must have been smiling at someone else.

She imagined his name was Trevor or Chris or Matt. She wondered if he was a gentle lover or if he liked it rough. She wondered at night in bed with her hand rubbing her clit if he would eat her pussy. She'd only been with one guy and he refused.

He wondered what her face looks like during an orgasm. If her eyes roll in the back of her head, if she cries out, if she bites her lip. He wondered what her eyes look like when they're scared.

On the 23rd day he wasn't there. She was disappointed. His family member must be better.

On the 23rd day he was running late. He couldn't find a parking spot. He jogged through the parking garage and when he came around the corner he ran straight into her knocking her off her feet.

"I'm so sorry!" He said. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. He felt so stupid.

She smiled her perfect smile at him and said "Oh that's okay Tre-...I'm fine." She almost called him by his imaginary name. "Please help me up."

His hand grabbed hers and he felt a jolt. She had to feel that. She couldn't walk on her ankle. He never intended to hurt her. Not like this anyway.

"Damn it." She said. I can't drive like this. "I know you're probably here visiting family, but do you think you could drive me home? It's just a sprain and I don't want to see any of the doctors here. I'm tired of this place."

This wasn't his plan, but it could work. The puzzle pieces were changing shape, but the end game was the same.

As she climbed into the passenger seat of his jeep she took note of how clean it was. She loved guy who kept things neat. This wasn't in her plan, but it could work.

"My name is Kelsey, by the way, what's yours?"

"Austin." He blurted out. He hadn't intended to give her his real name, but he was still reeling from hearing her say her name. It was like music floating through the air.

"So, I know you don't work at the hospital, but do you have family there?" She asked. She immediately felt stupid for saying that. She looked on the hospital employee security page and didn't see his picture. Now she looks like a stalker.

"No." He said, quickly realizing his mistake. She was smart. She would figure it out.

"Oh." She said confused. "Then why were you at the hospital every day at 10:00 p.m. when I was...Oh my God." She quickly put the puzzle pieces together.

The car ride was silent for two minutes.

"You can just let me off up at the next gas station. My parents live about a mile from here, they'll come get me. I appreciate the ride." She was shaking. She had a tear that had spilled from her left eye.

"No they don't." He blurted out. "Your dad died in a car accident when you were 14 and your mom lives in Acklund, abut two hours away." He knew he was ruining everything, but it's too late to turn back now.

"Are you going to hurt me?" She whimpered. Just her luck. She obsesses over a guy who turns out to be a total nut job and then kills her. "Where are you taking me?"

He sighed, trying to keep his cool. She asked a lot of questions. He loved to hear her voice but he didn't have any answers for her that would make this better for either of them. "I am not intending to hurt you. We're going to my house."

He turned down an isolated back road. About a half mile down he turned down an unmarked driveway. A quarter mile down that they came upon a well maintained two story home with a meticulously groomed yard and garden. It was nothing like she expected. This home was his sanctuary, his baby. Other than Kelsey, it was the only thing he cared about.

"Stay put." He ordered. He got out of the car and walked around to her side. She thought about running, but she figured he'd kill her for sure. She has a bum ankle and couldn't get far anyway. Plus something about this house and something about him made her feel like everything was going to be okay. She didn't think he was the monster he was trying to be.

He helped her from the car and walked her into the house. The inside was as stunning as the outside. The furniture was new, but homey. If she weren't being brought here against her will she could imagine raising a family here. Why did Trevor the Ideal Guy turn out to be Austin the Creep?

He picked her up and carried her down the stairs. He figured it was faster than her limping down them. Having her so close to him was making him hard as a rock. She didn't wear perfume, but she used a lavender soap that made his knees shake.

At the bottom of the stairs was the basement. He unlocked a door. Inside that door was a cage. More like a jail really. Inside the jail was a bed, a toilet, a seat, and a chair. It was well stocked with books and magazines.

"Are you seriously putting me in there?" She shrieked and tried to fight him off. He swiftly unlocked the cage and shoved her in there. It was the first time he'd gotten rough with her and he felt bad about it.

She landed on the bed with a jolt of pain. "How many women have you kept in here?"

"None." He said, telling the truth. "I made this for you. I love you Kelsey and I want you to love me, but you won't so I'm just going to have to make you love me."

"Austin, you never even talked to me or gave me a chance. I really wanted you to ask me out, I would have said yes in a heart beat. Please let me out so we can talk about this. We can still come back from this." She begged, tears rolling down her face.

"LIAR!" He screamed. "All you women are liars. You would have laughed at me, or given me a fake number, or just left the next day, or never called me back."

Clearly he'd been hurt a lot. She could relate. She was probably just a heartbreak away from locking a man in her basement too.

"Let me show you how much I like you Austin." She hobbled over to the bars and got down on her knees. "Come here." She reached through and grabbed his flannel shirt and pulled him closer. She unzipped his jeans. He started to pull away but she begged. "Please let me do this for you, Austin."

She pulled out a cock that was impressive. He kept himself well trimmed and his size was bigger than her last. She brought him into her mouth and slowly brought her mouth down his shaft. He was clean, so that was good. She moved faster, hoping he was going to cum quickly as the cement was hurting her knees. He gripped the bars and cried out. The cum shooting into her mouth. She'd never swallowed before, but if she was ever going to, now would be the time.

He zipped up and ran out the door, embarrassed. This was not going according to plan. She was manipulating him and he was falling for it. She seemed to enjoy it thought, why? Girls don't like sucking dick, especially his And she swallowed? She's not a slut, only sluts do that. He was so confused.

She climbed up on the bed and curled into a ball and cried. She thought for sure she could convince him, but he just took off. She could still taste him. She was so wet. She slid her hand down her scrubs and could feel the wetness. She had never cum for man before, only herself. She used toys all the time, vibrator, dildo, but her fingers always gave her the best release. She paused her hand when she realized there could be a camera. There probably was. With that thought she smiled and pulled her pants off, spreading her legs wild. He wants a show, he's going to get on. She went on attack mode, aggressively fingering herself, rubbing her clit, imagining Austin fucking her like a wild animal until she came violently and called out.

He watched her masturbating on the monitor. After she came she washed her hands and then crawled back in the bed. He needed to taste her. He waited until she was asleep. Girls didn't seem to enjoy his pussy eating skills, so maybe he could practice on her when she's asleep. He unlocked the cage, making sure to lock it behind him just in case she tried to escape. He gently moved the covers exposing her bare pussy. She smelled musky from her recent fingering but no proper clean up. He never thought to put a shower in. He lowered his face and slowly licked her beautifully parted lips. She tasted like heaven. He wanted to devour all of it but he didn't want to wake her, so his tongue just moved in slow circles, spending extra time on the places that matter.

She heard him come in, but pretended to be asleep. When he moved the covers aside she almost jumped, but she decided to wait and see what he was going to do. What kind of a creep rapes a girl when she's asleep? She felt his head go between her legs Oh my god, she thought. This is the first time anyone has eaten my pussy and I have to pretend to be asleep? She felt her orgasm building. The pressure, the ache, the tingling. His tongue was quite skilled when it was moving slowly, she couldn't wait to feel him go all in. She decided to play her hand, so she put her hand on his head and lifted her pelvis to meet his face.

He froze. She woke!

"Don't stop." She whispered. "Go faster."

He dove his face into her now soaking wet pussy licking and sucking everything he could. She cried out grinding her pelvis in his face.

She'd never cum this hard before. She didn't know this was possible.

This was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. The way she lost control, pushed his face into her, called out. He did that for her. He did. He quickly got up and went to the cage door.

"Austin, please fuck me." She begged. She could see his bulge through his pants. He wanted to. She knew it. "I'll stay here as long as you like. I'll be your sex slave. I'll be whatever you want." He quickly ran out of the room.

The next morning she woke to him sitting inside the cage with a tray of food.

"I'm sorry about last night." He said. "I just had to taste you."

"How did I taste?" She asked.

"Like the best thing I ever had." He smiled. She loved his smile when he used it. It changed his whole face.

"I've never cum like that before." She admitted. "Nobody's ever done that to me."

He looked up, surprised. He thought he knew everything about her.

She put her bagel down and walked over to him. She had on just her scrub top from yesterday. She pulled it over her head revealing nothing at all. "I noticed you don't have a shower or a tub down here. I could really use one. Maybe you'd like to join me."

He led her by the hand up the stairs. She was still naked. He started the shower and she stepped in. He sat on the toilet watching her soap herself up. He pulled out his cock and began stroking. She was so beautiful. She was his. She pulled the curtain aside and motioned for him to join her. He quickly took his clothes off and climbed inside.

She turned around and bent over slightly, exposing her ass to him. She put her hands on the tile. He slid his hard cock between her pussy lips. He had longed for this day. Between her wetness, the water, and the soap he slid easily in. She cried out pushing back against him. He couldn't help himself. He slammed into her several times, but the site of her ass up against him and her breasts bouncing in front of her made him cum earlier than he would have liked.

She turned around and did something he didn't expect. She kissed him. "Thank you." She said.

He got out of the shower to let her wash in peace.

He went and sat in his living room and waited. He thought about how this all went very wrong, but also very right. He had to let her go. He'd be arrested for sure, probably spend a long time in jail. It was worth it.

She thought about the situation in the shower. She knew he wasn't a bad guy. He may have had ill intentions, but he never actually raped her and she thought he was the kind of guy she could care about.

She came out wearing only a towel. "I don't have any clothes." She said, realizing her mistake. Obviously he didn't want her to wear clothes. Duh.

He handed her a stack of clothes. A pair of jeans, a T-shirt, bra, and panties. All the right size. "After you dress you are free to leave. I'm really sorry about what I did. I just really wanted to have you to myself, but nothing went according to plan because I'm an idiot." He put his head in his hands. "Take my jeep and leave it at the hospital. I'll go get it later or it can be impounded, I don't care. Nothing matters anymore." He got up and left the room.

She stood there stunned, confused. She didn't want to leave. She wanted to make sure he was okay. What was wrong with her? He kidnapped her for God's sake. She quickly got dressed and went to the door. She hesitated only a second before grabbing the keys and leaving. She hoped he didn't do anything drastic.

Three days later he hasn't showered or eaten or even got off the couch. He never went to get his jeep. He couldn't even get hard to masturbate. He missed her. He waited for the police. They never came.

Four days later she sat in his jeep staring down his driveway. He was all she thought about. At night she dreamed of his mouth on hers. She woke up sweaty and very, very wet. She never called the police. He didn't deserve that. He could be dead. He could have killed himself in agony over what he did. She pulled down his driveway and went to the front door. He met her there before she knocked.

"Kelsey, what are you doing here?" He looked like shit. Beard was out of control. He was disheveled and he smelled like the dead.

"I can't stop thinking about you, Austin. Can we start over? Maybe do this the right way?" She reached for his hand.

He backed up. She thought he was letting her in, but he put up his hand and said no. Then shut the door.

"AUSTIN, NO!" She screamed and pounded on the door. "Let me in! Please." 20 minutes later she was climbing back in his jeep. She was pissed and sad and embarrassed. She just begged her captor to take her back. What has happened to her?

Two weeks later she was back to work as usual. Every night at 10:00 p.m. when she got off she still looked for him. He never came.

One night as she was leaving she saw him. He was walking towards her. She stopped to say something.

He reached his hand out. "Hello, my name is Austin. I've seen you around and I think you have a beautiful smile. Would you like to get a drink sometime?"

She smiled her beautiful smile. Starting over. The right way this time.

"I'd love to." She said.

fadingstar
fadingstar
57 Followers