A Stand Has No Conscience Ch. 2

Story Info
Youth entices two families into group sex.
3.1k words
4.39
87.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy Harrison was quite surprised to see Grandpa Harold, (as she called him), standing in the driveway of her home.

She had walked home from the Fielding's, her thoughts tormented and confused by the happenings of the afternoon. Not only on seeking her boyfriend Tom fucking her mother, but also the enjoyment she had received being licked, sucked and fucked by Tom's mother.

"Hi Gramps" Wendy called as she opened the gate," What are you doing out here on the drive? Is Grandma Alice with you?"

"Yes, she is indoors with your mom but I am waiting for you my love. I wanted a quick word before you go into the house. Come, lets sit in my car."

Harold opened the rear door for her and as Wendy slid across he glanced appreciatively at her sun-tanned thighs which were shown in their fullness and as the skirt rucked up, Harold, always alert for a flash was pretty sure he saw the girls unadorned pussy before she tugged her skirt down. Harold was absolutely sure the girl was not wearing panties. The thought made his not inconsiderable dick, twitch!!

Wendy looked at her grandpa expectantly as he slid in beside her. "What's the problem Gramps?" she asked?

"No problem at all Wendy, now I know what has been happening this afternoon and whilst Grandma Alice is talking to your mom I wanted to chat to you. OK?" asked Harold. Wendy nodded.

"PLease love, let me try to explain. When Tom arrived here your mom was up a ladder and on looking up Tom found himself looking at your mom's pussy, apparently her panties had pulled up into her crotch and he was getting a view of a mature womans c.. er.. pussy."

"S'OK Gramps, I know what a cunt is, so he was looking at mom's cunt."

"Er,....well.... yes, He was looking up her shorts and what happened to Tom would happen to any red blooded man, he got a hard on. Now, your mom could not reach the top of the window she was cleaning and Tom climbed the ladder to finish off the job. When he was up there your mom saw he had a hard on and apparently your Tom has a big dick. Is that so?"

Wendy could not help but smile. "Yes, Gramps he has, its a beauty" she said.

"Well, there you are, as you may know, you mom hasn't been fucked, I guess it's OK to say 'fucked'? - Wendy nodded - She hasn't, er... hadn't been fucked for some time and she just had to have a piece. I reckon Grandma Alice would have done the same, even if she is getting plenty of this." he said tapping the not inconsiderable bulge in his own trousers. The talk had made the old boy quite horny." So, please dont be cross with your mom, be friends OK?"

Wendy nodded" Yes, in a way I can understand it happening Gramps, this afternoon I fucked, and was fucked by Tom's mom."

"Oh God" said Harold, That would make Grandma Alice jealous. She told me after we met Tom's family in the spring that she fancied both Tom's mom and his dad and I must confess I would not mind fucking the good lady myself."

Wendy then told him everything that had happened and glancing down at the bulge in her grandpa's trousers she leaned over unfastened his belt, unbuttoned the top and unzipped him. Wendy was not prepared for the magnificent prick he sported. It was, if anything, longer and thicker than Tom's, and it had a curve in it, moreover it was completely hairless and when he shrugged his trousers even lower she saw that his balls were hairless too. Without a word from either of them Wendy leaned forward and took the head of his prick in her mouth, savouring the taste of the pre-cum leaking from the pee-hole.

Wrapping her hand around the large girth she started to wank him as she sucked. All the previous conversation about Helen plus what he had been told by Wendy about Jane had made him so horny that it needed very little to make him 'cum' , he shot great wads of it into his granddaughters mouth, too much for her to swallow, it was choking her and removing the cock from her mouth, she watched the cream shoot over her blouse, and the back of the seats. It was at that moment that she looked up into the smiling faces of not only her mother and grandmother but also Melissa Thomas, a neighbour from across the way.

Part 2

When Tom stepped off the bus at the bus station he found his Aunt Anne waiting for him. He thought a quick 'Thankyou' to his thoughtful mother for telephoning ahead.

"Hi Aunt Anne, thanks for meeting me, I was going to take a taxi to your place." he said, giving her a chaste peck on the cheek.

As she led him to her car she told him that she thought him old enough now to drop the aunt and just call her Anne. "Tell me" she added, "Just what have you been up to that your mum rang to tell me that it might be better if you came up here tonight instead of waiting until tomorrow. Something pretty awkward for you, was it something your dad would go bananas about?"

"Oh no, just a bit of a spat, but you know what dad's like." He said, and then smiled inwardly thinking of the way Helen Harrison had sucked his cock and then given him the best fuck of his young life. What a cunt she had, thicked lipped and so muscular it had seemed to milk the 'cum' from him. The thought gave him an instant 'hard on' and he tried to adjust his jeans around the crotch to make himself more comfortable.

Anne Shaw noticed the self satisfied smile on his face then as he adjusted his legs her eyes were drawn to his crotch, she felt the car swerve and brought her eyes reluctantly back to the road and her attention to the car but not before assimilating that her nephew had certainly grown up quite a lot since last she had seen him. She resolved to try and get a closer look at what the jeans hid. The glance she had of his crotch seemed to display a very large cock indeed and Anne Shaw would certainly like to be fucked by a large cock even if it was her nephew who had it. She felt herself becoming quite moist between the legs. It was quite some time since her cunt had been satisfied by a live cock. She also recalled what her sister jane had said.

"Tom, what is this about upsetting your girlfriend. Had you done something with Wendy that upset her mother?" she asked.

'If you only knew', it is the other way round.' He thought to himself. Out loud he replied. "Oh it's a row about shopping, that's all."

Anne decided to show Tom that she was no narrow minded spinster aunt." I don't suppose the truth is that her mom has found out that boyfriend Tom has managed to get into her dear daughters panties, is it? We women all know what boys your age are like. Wanting to ease the pressures between your legs. Get into a girls panties for a quick screw." he said. Then added, and in doing so got much nearer the mark than she realised." Mums are very protective of the virginity of their daughters, if you want to sow your wild oats I am sure that there are plenty of much older women, divorced, widowed, or some of them still married who would only be too happy to oblige such a handsome boy as you and take care of your stiff penis and aching testicles. I may be unmarried Tom but believe me I know what young men can suffer."

As she finished her homily they turned into her drive much to Tom's relief. His aunt, as he still thought of her, had got much to close to the truth. Indeed if what he had sampled with Helen Harrison was anything to go by, he had resolved to get into the pants of as many mature women as he could. Their experienced cunts would be far more exciting than the inexperienced pussies of younger women. Of course, he was not to know that his girlfriend had experienced the attentions of his own mother with her 9" dildo which had truly given Wendy experience beyond her years.

Anne's home was a one storey bungalow comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen bath/shower room including the toilet and two bedrooms which stood side by side.

Showing Tom into one of the bedrooms Anne told him that he could take a shower if he wished whilst she prepared dinner. He said that he would after the bus journey. Almost as if it were an afterthought Anne called back through the door. "Oh Tom, leave the bathroom window open would you as you shower because of the steam, the extractor fan is not working." As she spoke she deftly removed the fuse from the wall switch just outside the bathroom door before going on to the kitchen.

From the kitchen she could hear Tom opening and shutting drawers but as his mother had only packed a couple of changes of underwear, a pair of shorts, slacks and three shirts he did not take long to unpack and shortly Anne heard the bathroom door close followed a few moments later by the sound of the shower.

Quickly exiting the kitchen by the side entrance Anne silently ran around to see the bathroom window ajar. Peering in she could] d see the outline of Toms body in the shower stall. After a few moments the water was shut off and the door opened giving her the sight of her nephew absolutely naked. She drew in her breath as her eyes alighted on his swinging dick. It looked about 7" long in its soft state and as he towelled himself dry she watched it swinging around. He dried his dick and then to Anne's delight he gave it a few rubs, his cock was uncircumcised and as he withdrew the hood from the head she watch the pinkish purple dome deepen in colour as the prick stiffened. 'Oh my God' she thought as she watched, 'he is going to masturbate.' However after a couple of rubs he got out of the shower and turned towards the lavatory. Standing on tiptoe Anne watched as a stream of pee flowed from the end of the dick. She was imagining what a stream of thick 'cum' would look like and she resolved to find out before Tom returned home.

Later that evening after an excellent dinner Tom asked to be excused as he felt tired. A little later Anne too decided to go to bed, for one thing she wanted, even needed, to give herself a good frigging. She went into her bedroom, undressed, shrugged on a night-gown and went to the bathroom. As she returned to her room she detected small noises from the guest bedroom. Putting her ear to the door she listened intently and was rewarded by the rhythmical sounds of the bed moving. She bent to the keyhole and straightway saw that the bedside lamp was lit. Slowly, very slowly she turned the handle on the bedroom door. It turned without a squeak. Allowing the door to open about an inch she peered into the room. Opposite the opening of the door a dressing table mirror reflected the action on the bed. Tom was on his back masturbating a cock which was a good 8" in length and thick too. He was muttering ass he wanked. Straining her ears Anne could just make out his words. "Oh yes, yes Mr's Harrison, helen yes, yes, oh your mouth is so good oh yes, yess Of course I want to fuck you I want to lick you. I want to tongue your cunt. Oh God yes."

From what her sister had told her Anne knew that Mr's Harrison was the name of Tom's girlfriends mother so here was Tom thinking about fucking the girls mother. Was that what had happened that very afternoon? Anne's fingers were at the juncture of her own thighs as she matched Toms strokes with the fingering of her clit. She could not stand it any longer, throwing caution to the winds, she opened the bedroom door, shrugged of her negligee in two strides she crossed to the bed and as Tom opened startled eyes she crawled up on the bed, straddled him, she took his cock in her had as he let go and guided it into her own very wet very neglected quim and with deliberate strokes started to fuck the amazed teenager. "Aunt Anne...er...Anne Oh God... oh oh no...oh fuck oooh yes oh please Anne, I'm going to cum, I was nearly there before." Without a word Anne gripped the base of his cock and squeezed which inevitably slowed him down. Then she quickened her own movements at the same time as she frigged her engorged clit. Tom watched in fascination as she rose and fell on his cock, watching her fingers wank her clit. Even Helen Harrison had not played with her clit as he fucked her.

Suddenly guttural, non-understandable sounds came from Anne's mouth as she fucked herself to a frenzy. She let go of the boys cock, opening up her own cunt and flicking hard on her clit as she fucked him. The air was rent with the sounds as both of them orgasmed. "Oooooooooooooooooooooooh aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh oooooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssss ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh fuck... fuck... fuckme.... - fuck my cunt......... my dicks exploding..aaaaaaaaaaaaargh aargh............. yessssssssssssssssss.

Anne fell forward onto her nephews chest, both well satiated from this their first fuck which indeed was not to be the last over that weekend. Anne's face, throat tits stomach mount and cunt itself was to be well decorated with her nephews sperm even if all the decorating in the house was not finished. Anne was well satisfied with the decorating that had taken place.

After that first encounter as they lay in bed she asked him about Helen Harrison and he told her the whole story. After which his young cock was hard again and this time Anne satisfied it with her mouth, the taste of his 'cum' and her own juices adding to the piquancy of the occasion. Tom then returned the favour as Anne directed him to just where she wanted his tongue, around the outer and inner labia, around her clit, to suck on her clit, to poke his tongue up into her sticky tunnel. All the while she flicked and squeezed and pinched her deep red hard nipples. Then as Toms cock hardened yet again Anne turned on her knees, offered her rump in the air and told him to put his cock into her arse. He thought he would be too big but she told him to lubricate her ass with Johnson's he would find in the drawer and then lubricate his prick i n her wet cunt. Then telling to take it slowly, he eased the whole of the 8" in her arsehole. "Now darling", she said, "You fuck me whilst I frig my clit." This time it took longer for Tom to cum but his aunt was in ecstasy as he pumped away in her ass then when he shouted he was 'cumming' she told him to stay in and pump her full.

When he awoke the following morning Anne was gone, he could smell bacon frying in the kitchen, she told him to have a bath if he liked, not to worry about opening the window as the fan had mysteriously started to work again!

When she knew he was in the bath she rang his mum, her sister.

"Hi jane, it's me. Eh, I thought you and I didn't have secrets, what's this about your Toms fucking his girlfriends mum......... What, yes he told me last night and what did you do.... You did what? You never... Does he know? God aren't you the one? Yess.. I know you have always liked women from the days we licked each others pussies... you what.. well listen, I am not surprised that Helen woman wanted him to fuck her... Have you seen the size of Tom's prick?... you haven't. What? Oh dont get mad, darling when I heard him wanking i had to peek and when I saw the size of his cock I just had to fuck him... you would too... Don't be silly, Oh come on we have both fucked dad and mum come to that, I bet you would love to fuck Tom. You could pretend to be me at first.... Easy, I wear my hair long on my head and my pussy, yes, but you dont cut your hair... oh,,,, you shave your pussy now... No problem just let your hair down and if Tom comments on your bald twat tell him you shaved it off so he could get at you much more easily ... No on seconds thoughts, I will get him to help me shave mine, I guarantee he will be ready to fuck me again afterwards. Tell you what, you come up here in the car tomorrow to fetch him. Stay overnight... OK.. Anything happen after Tom left you? Ooooooooooh... Hmmm Oh yesssssssssss... That sounds very intersting... Better wait until tomorrow to tell me... Yes... I am making breakfast and by the sounds of it I shall be so busy playing with myself I shall burn the brekfast... Now don't forget... you ring tomorrow morning and tell Tom you are coming to meet him..... Jim has what... fucked Wendy's Grandma''' wellll. Tomorrow I shall be all easrs, soJim Fielding has been sharing that large cock of his again has he. Look I must ring off.. I think Tom has finished inthe bathroom ...bye Jane love....bye" Anne then hung up the phone and finished preparing breakfast.

As Jane put down the 'phone she thought about what her sister, her unmarried sister who had probably had more cock than she herself had said. Yes, she had to admit, she would love to feel the cock in her cunt that had satisfied not only Helen Harrison but her sister anne too. She then thought about the happenings of the previous evening from the moment that her husband Jim had arrived home and surprisingly Wendy's Grandparents an hour later.