A Star is Porn

Story Info
Newcomer makes a name for herself & that name is Kelly!
2.6k words
4
8.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who Is Kelly?" is what one headline read. "Where Did Latest Porn Phenom, Kelly, Come From?" was another. Everywhere you looked, all the pornographic magazines were enthralled and charmed by the Porn World's latest and greatest star. The more questions asked, the more mysterious Kelly, was.

Kirby Sinclair was one of porn's biggest newcomers, but from behind the camera. His movies were epic displays of hedonism and sex, unequal to anything in recent memory. While most porn has strayed away from story lines, more in favour of Gonzo porn. Much of Sinclair's films followed the Gonzo trend, but managed to instill a flow that resembles flow. Each scene of his movies, have a beginning, a middle and an end. The latest craze, Kelly, was making a name for herself in Sinclair's movies. The world now knew who Kelly was, but scraped and clawed to know more.

The normally overworked Kirby Sinclair took a moment out of his busy day to tell us more about how he found Kelly. Or by what he stated, she found him.

"I was at a local watering hole. I'd just finished scouting locations for a new film I was hoping to shoot." Sinclair began, crossing his legs and sipping his beverage. He went on to explain that it was growing late, when he slipped into a lounge for a quick bite and a pint of stout. He had barely finished half of his meal when he noticed a busty brunette beauty sexily sauntering his direction. Being in the business that he was, he was always attentive to attractive women around him, he had no trouble checking out this libidinous lovely. She was taller than most of the women he dealt with on a daily basis, but she was proportionate. Curvy hips topped with a nice healthy pair of tits that seemed like they wanted to escape the confines of her crimson dress. Deep cleavage was all Sinclair's eyes were trained on as this mysterious woman closed the last couple of feet.

Without a word, this mystery woman, who smelled unbelievably amazing, reached onto Kirby's plate and stole a french fry. She placed the fry between her rosy pouty lips and snapped it in half. "I know you." she said, "You don't mind if I have a chip, do you?"

Kirby was taken aback by her boldness. She introduced herself as "Kelly" as she stole another morsel of food, again placing it seductively to her lips, before sucking it in. Being in the industry that he is, Kirby Sinclair had seen pretty much every scenario play out on-screen. Hell, he's probably directed much of it, so things don't affect him the way they do regular people, but the way this woman, Kelly, was sucking back pieces of food, Kirby was enamored.

Kelly explained that she was a fan of Sinclair's work. She liked what she saw and always thought that she'd make a good fit in the porn industry. Kirby laughed, revealing that if he had a dime for every woman thought they had what it takes to be a big star in porn, he wouldn't have to make porn anymore.

"It's more than just sucking and fucking on film." he explained. Most women chicken out because they have to have sex in front of the production crew.

Kelly did not like to be teased and told she can't do anything, and stood her ground, letting her intentions be known. "Fuck you!" she said, "I'll suck your cock right here, in front of all these fucking people!! I'm not afraid of anything." Without losing a beat, Kelly squatted down in front of Sinclair's groin area and began unbuckling his belt, grumbling under her breath, "Tell me I'm afraid to suck in front of a crowd."

Kirby struggled to push Kelly off of him. "What are you? A fag?" Kelly said, in protest. Sinclair assured he that he wasn't gay, but wished to take this conversation outside.

Once in the car park, Sinclair was more than happy to drop his trousers between two vehicles that did not offer much cover from the patrons entering and exiting the establishment. Resuming what she had started inside, Kelly squatted before Kirby and sucked his fat cock deep into her mouth. Kelly was not shy, either. She mouth-fucked Kirby's meat deep right from the start, that throaty "gonk, gonk, gonk" filling the air around them and drawing curious eyes. It did not take long for a small crowd to form around the two and the show was on.

The blowjob, as described by Kirby, was incredible. Kelly was doing things with her tongue, swirling it around the head of his cock, like a true cocksmith. So much saliva, too. Gobs of spit hung down like spider webs, covering his ball sack, protecting it from the cool night air. The crowd that had formed was really getting into the display, murmuring "Suck it. Yeah, suck it deep." One guy, even whipped out his cock and started jacking off, right there.

Finally, Kirby screamed as he shot a thick wad of cum down Kelly's throat. It was about then that the spectator shot his load, too, hitting Kelly on the shoulder. This did not phase her one iota. She stood up, wiped the gob of cum off her shoulder and flicked it back in the face of the guy who'd put it there.

The crowd began to disperse, the excitement was over. Kelly turned to Kirby, placing a stick of gum into her mouth. "I don't want to go home to hubby with cum breath."

Kirby tucked his meat back in his pants and addressed Kelly. "Hubby? Is he cool with you're getting into porn?"

Kelly slyly shrugged her shoulders. "I dunno." she answered, smacking her gum between her lips. Kirby gave her his card and instructed her to meet him at his office the following day, if she was serious about shooting porn.

Next day at the office, Kelly showed up, looking as hot as the night before. In the daylight, Kirby was able to really assess Kelly's looks and body. She was tall and darkly tanned. She had long flowing dark brunette hair, that she had pulled back into a ponytail. She was wearing some low-heel loafers, a short skirt that was barely capable of covering her perfectly round arse. And spaghetti strings that found to house her wonderfully big tits.

"Are those D's?"

"Double D's," Kelly answered, "Bought and paid for." Then she pulled her top down to reveal two perfectly round firm breasts, topped with dark rose-coloured nipples. Kelly stood before Kirby, alone in his office, nonchalantly topless. Kirby took each one in hand and copped a feel. They felt amazing to the touch.

Kirby instructed Kelly to put her tits away so he could concentrate on his spiel. "As you know," he began, "I make pornography. I make all kinds of subject matter, but I don't know what exactly you're into."

"Given your, shall I say, 'audition', last night, I know that you are a phenomenal cocksucker and not afraid to swallow. I think to start, you'd be perfect for my 'Jugs 'n' Chugs' series."

Kelly writhed sexily on the sofa where she was perched, "Mmm. Do tell."

Kirby explained how he'd made "Jugs 'n' Chugs" 1, 2, 4 and 5, all of which were hits.

"You didn't make 'Jugs 'n' Chugs 3'?" Kelly asked.

"No. I figured I addressed all I needed to in the first two movies, but apparently people were hungry for big-titted cum-guzzling bimbos. So someone else did three and failed miserably at capturing my charm. That's when I resumed the helm of making those movies and I think you'd be a perfect fit for 'Jugs 'n' Chugs 6'. That blowjob you gave me last night was off the charts. I've had a lot of chicks suck me off, but by far you're the best I've ever had."

"Should be good," Kelly said, with glee, "Been sucking cocks since I was 14."

That day, Kirby explained to his interviewer, is when Kelly broke out and fast became the next big name in pornography since Jenna Jameson.

"In this scene, Kelly, you'll be sucking about seven cocks." This never phased Kelly at all. She just smiled and asked "Is that it?" I explained to her that she'd be performing a blow bang on seven black dudes. Kirby explained that he was sure that she was going to push back and ax doing the scene with seven black men, but she was cool with that, too.

"Can I fuck any of them?" Kelly asked, ever so innocently, "I like the feel of a big black cock in my cunt."

"Sure." Kirby said, "If you want to."

"They just can't cum inside me." she adamantly said.

"No problem, Kelly. I'll instruct the guys that they can take turns fucking you, but all cum needs to go on your face or down your throat."

Kelly got undressed in a small well-lit white studio as seven naked black men slowly filled the room. Kelly went on about her business of disrobing, not even acknowledging the crowd of men already stroking half erect penis'. This was also the first chance Kirby Sinclair got to see all of Kelly in all of her glory.

Kelly's dark tan was all over. No white skin seen anywhere. Not even that spot under the ass cheeks that often gets overlooked. Kelly's tits looked even more amazing, standing proudly out front, her nipples fully engorged and erect and her pussy was nice and freshly shaven. Kirby started to drool, wishing that he'd taken another stab at Kelly and actually fucked her before she was about to get fouled by all these big black studs.

Kelly began to rub between her pussy lips, as she turned her attention to the seven pairs of eyes trained on her. "Who do we have here?" Kelly asked, insisting that she knows everybody's name before they're allowed to touch her with their monster cocks.

Each man stated their name as they took a position encompassing Kelly, who was now squatting on the floor. "I'm DeMarcus." he said, wagging a massive 12" cock in Kelly's face. Eventually, everyone introduced themselves as: Henry, John, Terry, Tyrone, Bobby and Steele, who rocked the biggest and thickest cock out of everyone in the room.

Kelly did her best to give equal attention to all the guys circling around her, but even her talented tonsils were no match for the equipment that Steele was working with. "You're probably going to have to stick that in my pussy, big guy." Kelly instructed.

The guys pushed Kelly back to a bright red chaise lounge that was located in the middle of the room. Kelly sat down, spreading her legs and Steele went to work licking and sucking her pussy, readying it for the monster cock that was going to invade it's domain. In the meantime, Kelly was beating a cock in both hands, while a third and fourth guy was taking turns thrusting their cocks into Kelly's mouth, where she worked her magic, twisting and twirling her tongue around. Two more guys enjoyed standing on the chaise lounge and batting Kelly in the side of the face with their penis'.

Once Kelly's bald pussy was throbbing and ready to be penetrated, Steele picked her up like a rag doll, taking her place on the chaise lounge and dropping her perfectly on his monster dong. It took some manipulating and wriggling of her hips, but Kelly eventually got Steele's massive girth completely inside of her.

"Oh my fucking Christ!!" Kelly exclaimed, spitting the cocks out of her mouth and gasping for air. "It's so fucking huge. It feels like I'm having a baby, it's so big!" Kelly braced herself against the cocks of Terry and Bobby, both which were in her hands, as she attempted to lift herself off Steele to thrust down deep on him again. She did this about three more times before removing herself completely. All the guys in attendance, as well as the crew who was filming the scene were in bewilderment as Kelly inexplicably strayed from the set to walk about for a moment before dropping to her knees. Kirby ran to her side to see if she was alright or hurt, but discovered a smile stretching from ear-to-ear. Beneath her, was a small puddle of clear fluid. "I squirted." Kelly said softly. "He was so fucking big."

About a minute later, Kelly returned to do the scene, dipping three fingers up inside her stretched out pussy and wiping some of the residue of her juices on Steele's face. "Bobby!" she said, "You wanna fuck my ass?"

Bobby was the smallest of the seven guys, although arguably, he was still pretty large, but compared to Steele, Bobby's cock was a cocktail wieny. Kelly, now facing Steele, lowered her pussy back onto Steele monster and Bobby positioned himself behind her and slowly eased his fat cock into her buttocks.

There was a gasp from the gallery of onlookers as they watched Kelly now being double penetrated by two big black cocks. Kelly was pushing back to meet every thrust being driven into her orifices. Steele managed to get Kelly's left tit in his mouth, while Tyrone gently squeezed the other as Kelly beat his cock. DeMarcus stood over Steele, a foot on either side of him, his cock placed firmly in Kelly's throat, and his ball sack dangerously close to Steele's forehead. Henry's cock was tightly gripped in Kelly's left hand and the rest of the fella's stood back, beating off their own cocks, visibly turned on by the spectacle that is Kelly.

The scene continued on for about another seventeen minutes, until Bobby announced that he was about to cum. That was the cue for Kelly to bounce off Steele's massive dick and assume the position. Kirby quickly reached in with a large cocktail glass, handing it to Kelly.

Squatting withing a semi-circle of hard monster cocks, Bobby was the first to unleash his fury. He shot a thick rope of cum that hit Kelly square in the eye and splashing over her face and landing in her hair and on the chaise lounge.

"You blinded me, you crazy motherfucker!" Kelly laughed.

"Me next." Henry shouted, urgently. His shot landing on Kelly's pouty lips. Most of his seed was drained into the cocktail glass. Terry was next, also depositing his thick stream into the glass, as did John. DeMarcus needed some extra coaxing and plunged his cock deep into Kelly's throat, fucking her until he explodes down her throat. "Mmm. Straight from the tap." Kelly said, wiping her lips of cum and pushing it past her teeth.

Tyrone was next, instructing Kelly to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. A thinner attenuated stream of sperm landed on Kelly's tongue and in her mouth. It wasn't as thick as the previous samples, but it was still plentiful in volume. Kelly swallowed it up, finishing with a hearty and refreshing "aah", as if she just took a swig of refreshing lemonade.

Last to be addressed was the man with the King Kong sized cock between his legs. Steele playfully smacked Kelly's puffy cheeks with his hard cock. Kelly just smiled, looking up at him and using both hands beat his cock until he filled her mouth with every drop of his man seed.

Kelly really made a name for herself, after that. Starring in "Jugs 'n' Chugs" 7, 8 and the soon to be released Part 9. She's also the lead in the Halloween Porn Series "Evil Head" where she plays a succubus who sneaks around killing young men by sucking the life out of them via their penis'; The MILF porn series "Honey, I Blew The Kid's Friends"; The parody "NutBusters" (Who you gonna call for a blow bang?)

So where did Kelly come from? Who knows? Who cares? She's the biggest thing in porn and everybody knows who Kelly is!!