A Star is 'Porn'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all laughed at the unintended double entendre of the remark, even 'cockie' grew a centimetre or two as though in anticipation.

"So it's not a smoke for a poke then?" Sniggered the tall one, which set her companions to hysterical giggling once again.

"Do I look the sort of man who would take such liberties with four innocent young girls for a mere cigarette? I would gladly offer a full packet for such undoubted pleasures."

The once-surpressed giggles now turned to squeals of uncontrolled laughter as they grew more relaxed in his company.

"You're a right one you are Danny but I wonder if you've still got a good poke left in you -- By the way, I'm Sammy, the blonde one is Tracy, the ginger nut is Fliss and the little Asian pearl is Shilpa."

As each one was introduced to me I handed them a cigarette. All but Shilpa accepted. As they lit up I was able to appreciate more the delights of this nubile foursome.

Sammy was about five and a half feet tall with long dark tresses, long shapely legs, an arse to die for and a pair of tits that appeared to be doing their best to escape from the minimal constraints of a wispy bra and a tightly stretched blouse.

Tracy was the epitome of your archetypal teenage blonde; long legged, lean arsed and tits that almost defied gravity the way they jutted from her chest. Even through bra and blouse the outline of huge nipples were easily discernable.

Fliss on the other hand had a somewhat less voluptuous build and though shorter in the leg, still had all her curves fully developed and from the knowing light shining from her large hazel eyes, already knew how to best use these feminine attributes.

Little Shilpa however was something of an enigma and appeared somewhat ill at ease in the company of her more streetwise companions. Her sweet dusky and childlike face gave her the appearance of a twelve year old although I suspected that in reality she was of similar age to her pals.

She to had long slim legs encased in the ubiquitous knee-length stockings and though her skirt was a tad longer than the other girls', there was still enough of her youthful thighs showing to probably make her ancestors turn in their graves.

Her blouse, unlike her better-endowed friends, was barely troubled in the boob department and only a scarcely discernable double swelling hinted of the presence of breasts.

Closer inspection however revealed well-formed nipples and faultless black aureoles that almost covered each slight bump of the barely formed boobs.

It was Sammy of course who first spotted the porn mag that I had hastily discarded at the girls' uninvited though now most welcome appearance.

"Bloody hell Danny," she screeched as she opened the book at a page were a young stud was endeavouring to insert nine inches of cock into a well-used pussy.

"That's obviously a touch-up. Not even superman has a dick that big," she uttered incredulously.

I smiled to myself thinking of the 'friend' lurking beneath my coat that was double that length and easily twice the girth. In recognition of my thoughts, I felt him respond in the only way he knew -- he expanded a fraction more.

"How about another smoke then," asked the free-spirited Sammy.

"And what can I expect in return for my unbounded generosity?" I replied.

"Well I'll show you my boobs - but no touching now," she admonished.

"Ah -- so it's a flash for some ash then is it?" I responded with a smirk,

"I assume that applies to you all?"

There was a hurried exchange of rather worried glances until Sammy spoke up for her more reticent friends.

"Ye' no problem Danny -- even Shilpa will give you an eyeful of her 'assets' but there wont be much for you to ogle I'm afraid."

Shilpa's dusky cheeks turned bright crimson at this rather derogatory dismissal of her immature bosom. However, she remained stoically and tactfully silent.

"Well come on then Sammy," chided Danny impatiently.

"You always have plenty to say -- How about a little more action!"

With a resigned shrug of her shoulders she opened up the buttons on her blouse and pulled the fulsome cups up over her substantial tits.

The sight of such young firm flesh tipped with sweet crimson buds, caused 'he with a mind of his own' to twitch quite noticeably.

Sammy had not missed the involuntary convulsion below my coat and with deft fingers quickly undid the necessary buttons. Relieved of the heavy gabardine cloth, my cock sprang quite literally to full attention.

There was a combined intake of startled breath as the full magnitude of my 'colossus' was revealed.

"Jeez!" Shrieked Sammy as she took in the unbelievable sight of a manhood that could not be measured with a mere foot rule, and neither totally encircled, even if she had used both hands.

The shock was mirrored on the faces of the other girls and yet I also detected a hint of approval and a barely discernable licking of dry lips.

I sensed that 'Dick Rampant' and I now commanded the situation as the quartet were visibly cowed by the sheer dimensions of my cock.

To tell the truth I was also somewhat surprised at its new and fearsome size and I realized that the years of enforced masturbation had obviously been performed on a semi-erection and it had taken the sight of real feminine flesh to arouse it to its present proportions.

"Well, come on then. You all promised to show me your boobs so lets be having you. Oh and by the way, keep your blouses on but lets have them bra's off please."

Like automatons, they acquiesced and soon an untidy heap of frothy undergarments were placed next to me on the bench.

The ensuing sight of eight glorious teenage breasts, proudly protruding, with not a nipple pointing south, prompted an automatic reaction as I reached instinctively for my now throbbing penis.

"And I think we can also dispense with the 'no touching' rule," I added, reaching out with my free hand to grasp young Fliss's pert breast, which turned out to be hard yet yielding at the same time and felt her rubbery nipple blossom under the attention of my questing fingers.

She endeavoured a half-hearted attempt to back away from my attentions until a particularly sensuous tweak at the blood-gorged nipple convinced her that there was more to be gained by offering submission.

As though mesmerised, the other three maidens approached him, almost fighting each other to present their wares for his attention -- They were not to be disappointed as in turn he caressed each firm breast, feeling rosy nipples mature to previously unachieved dimensions.

Even little Shilpa felt a mounting excitement as Tom kissed each dark and generous nipple and was rewarded when he felt her soft brown hand brush gently against his burning bell-end.

Encouraged by the girls' apparent submission, He cautiously reached under Tracy's skirt and rubbed his hand across the crotch of her white cotton panties and was not surprised to feel the spreading dampness that oozed from her aroused pussy.

She smiled as she anticipated his lewd intentions and enthusiastically assisted his quest by hooking both thumbs around the elasticated top and brazenly slipping the tiny garment down to her ankles and smartly stepping out of them.

Freed of the encumbrance, there was now nothing to prevent Danny from slipping his finger deep into the receptive opening of her now sopping cunt.

Again as one, taking their signal from Tracy, the girls removed their panties and they joined the other discarded garments on the bench. One by one they allowed my questing fingers to invade their most private part.

All that is except for little Shilpa and though she hung back I could see that she was intrigued and excited by the vaginal explorations I was performing on her more brazen companions.

It had not appeared to worry her when she had bereft herself of her knickers and exposed the slit of a barely formed quim, but she was obviously not going to permit me the joy of fingering it, although her own slim fingers I noticed were gently gliding across the long weeping slit.

Still, no matter, I had three others that were benefiting from my wholehearted ministrations as I varied my fondling between deep insertion and clitoral stimulation.

All three by now had overcome their initial fear and awe of my cock and had rapidly progressed from a sly touch to actually grasping the shaft and milking at it. Fliss however was the first to bend and brush her lips lightly across the bulging helmet.

I encouraged this manoeuvre by a slight pelvic thrust, which parted her now trembling lips and allowed a portion of my cock to enter her mouth.

The sensation further stimulated her as without further prompting she opened her mouth to the maximum and took in not only the full head but a couple of inches of the rigid shaft as well.

She looked at me with her bright hazel eyes as if seeking approval of achieving such a task. I nodded appreciatively and was rewarded to see another three inches or so slide in. This I realized was her limit, yet I was quite content.

However Sammy had other ideas as she grasped with both hands the un-swallowed portion of my dick and began to milk it hard and fast. I wasn't sure if Fliss was enjoying the sensation of my penis bouncing up and down in her mouth, but she hung on in there gamely.

Of course the inevitable occurred. The familiar tightening in my testicles now heralded the violent eruption that was to come. I half-heartedly attempted to remove my cock only to be checked by a brief shake of the head from Fliss.

I guessed that mine was not the first cock to enter her mouth but I was confident it was without argument the largest.

The first spurting exploded from my cock slit and instantly filled what little space remained in Fliss's mouth. Instinct kicked in and she swallowed eagerly. The second wave was abundant; the third bountiful the fourth fifth and sixth mind-blowing.

Each was handled expertly and dispatched into her stomach -- apart from that last profuse shipment, which somehow she managed to keep in her mouth as she slowly extracted herself from my still solid cock.

With cheeks bulging she leaned across to Sammy who was still milking the last drops of semen from me. It was obvious they had acted out this scenario before as Sammy now opened wide her mouth and took in the steaming gobbet that Fliss offered her.

I was fascinated by this ritual and not surprised when Tracy also received a goodly glob from Sammy before turning her attention to my glistening cock and hungrily slurped up the remaining dregs of my seed.

What did surprise me was when Shilpa went over to Tracy and took into her own sweet mouth the musky remains and with obvious pleasure swallowed it down with relish, completing the act by licking the spillages from the faces of her companions.

What a strange girl I mused. Won't let me finger her pussy but lapping up my spunk like a kitten with cream.

My reverie was broken as I realized that Sammy was now taking her turn at swallowing my cock, but managed little more than Fliss had achieved.

It took slightly longer to reach ejaculation this second time, despite the added bonus of Tracy and Fliss attempting to smother me with their tits while I frigged at their hungry little cunts.

When I eventually 'came', the cum-swallowing ritual was repeated, culminating in Shilpa once again swallowing the lot with unadulterated desire and sexual delight.

I next turned my attention to Tracy and offered her the opportunity to practice the ancient art of fellatio on my ever-rigid cock.

"I'd rather have it up my pussy than in my mouth," she declared lustily.

"Don't suppose your carrying any 'rubbers'?" She enquired hopefully before adding,

"Then again I doubt that there are any on the market that would fit that monster of yours though."

"Not to worry my little sexpot. I may drown you in cum but I won't make you pregnant. I had the 'snip' years ago in anticipation of such an occasion as this."

With a huge sigh of relief and requiring no further enticement, she clambered on my lap, pulled up the now crumpled skirt and placed her juicy gaping cunt hole on top of my ever-receptive and hungry cock.

Again I was amazed as six inch flew in before a slight resistance was encountered. I was obviously not the first to enter 'pussyland' but from the now apprehensive look on her young face, I was certainly the largest.

I think it was the girth that did it as I could just about make out that both her inner and outer labia were approaching their elastic limit.

"Do you want to stop?" I queried.

"Maybe I'm to much for you?" She was weighing up the odds when she caught sight of the 'told you so' smirk on Sammy's face.

"Fuck it!" She exclaimed hoarsely. "Give me all you've got big boy."

With that she rammed herself hard down on to my cock, allowing a further six-inch to enter truly 'virgin' territory.

How those lips expanded to take the full girth I'll never know, and yet again how I can maintain a near permanent erection while my balls continue to generate limitless fountains of spunk is as big a mystery.

Tracy now began to move up and down on my weapon, cautiously at first and then with increasing vigour. Her twat was instinctively pumping out juices that had the dual effect of heightening her sexual drive and cooling and lubricating the pathway into her womb.

A shadow crossed her flawless face as a further glance at the action revealed that there was at least another six inches of fat cock positioned outside of her well-filled fanny.

Now it was obvious that phrases like 'half-measures' and 'it's quite impossible' did not rank highly in her vocabulary and gritting her teeth, she half-rose from her sexual impalement, hesitated for a brief moment, then with a screech worthy of a banshee, she drove herself down onto my still iron hard and unyielding cock.

Her whole slight body trembled, partly in exquisite pain but mainly in the sublime achievement of reaching a sexual zenith.

A furtive glance below at last revealed belly-to-belly contact. Beads of sweat glistened on her brow as she cast a smile of total approval at me for providing her with a truly unforgettable experience.

As her next climax engulfed her, we both felt the relief of being bathed in her sweet-smelling and sensuous fluids. She bent her head closer to me and whispered that now I should now fuck her hard.

In answer I gently kissed each glistening nipple before grasping her narrow waist and lifting her up until only my gargantuan glans remained within her. A momentary shadow flitted across her brow until she realized my intention.

With a power born of many years of pent up sexual frustrations, I thrust the unyielding shaft savagely back inside her. She yelped again as she felt its massive dimensions engulfing her.

Again I repeated the procedure and her bright blue eyes began to glaze over with the sheer ecstasy of such a unique experience.

The now sopping passage which prior to this encounter had been breached on three occasions by pricks that at best had barely realized seven inches, was now been pummelled by a penis almost three times this length.

As my cock continued its ruthless battering within the depths of her vaginal canal, Tracy's cries decreased to a soft mewling, interspaced with plaintive cries that began as a reasonably demure request to;

"Fuck me - fuck me hard -- fuck me long," only to degenerate to bestial utterances that consisted of demands such as;

"Ram that massive cock up my cunt you bastard" and "Make my cunt your own -- ram it -- fuck it - shag it -- eat it -- shoot your spunky load deep into my burning twat hole."

It was not that I really needed the encouragement but it did no harm as I attempted to synchronize my thrusting to her increasing demands, which now included,

"Finger my asshole - suck my titties hard -- bite my hot nipples raw." All very clear instructions with which I duly obliged.

But all good things must reach a climax and despite the fact that Tracy had achieved at least half-a-dozen mind-blowing orgasms under my manic ministrations, mine came rather quicker than I had hoped.

The usual half pint of 'jizz' was duly pumped into Tracy's battered cunt before she reluctantly extricated herself from my cock with a long plaintive sigh.

No sooner was it free before 'shy' little Shilpa was on to it, licking it clean in less than a minute.

Fliss had also dived between Tracy's legs and literally 'hoovered' the heady mixture of spunk and love juices from her now gaping pussy, licking her lips in satisfaction of a task she obviously considered well done.

As I sought a few minutes rest from these labours of love, I mused again at Shilpa's odd behaviour. It was pretty clear that although she positively hungered after semen, no one was gonna get anywhere near that small but quite delectable cunt.

I wondered if there was any sexual activity in which she would take an active role. As if in answer to my ponderings, she leaned close to my ear and whispered,

"Now Mr Danny, please lie prostrate on the bench."

She had arranged the cast-off undergarments of her and her friends into a makeshift bed on which I duly lay down, savouring lasciviously the youthful yet pungent aromas that arose from the leaked juices that had abundantly stained the crotch area of the now discarded panties.

As I lay on my back contemplating the designs she had on me, my dick now perpendicular with my body and pointing skyward like a mini flagpole, she whispered again softly in my ear.

"What you are about to experience will raise you to another level both sexually and physical. Be not afraid of the occurrence but accept and enjoy it. My only advice is to drink deeply when the chance presents itself."

With these perplexing yet unfathomable words echoing around my head, she climbed on top of me and assumed the classic '69' position.

As she nonchalantly engulfed my throbbing member between cool lips, she thrust her petite yet compact buttocks towards my face, arched her back and took in twelve inches of cock in one movement.

The action caused the long slit of her pussy to part slightly, exposing the largest clitoris I have ever seen.

It dangled tantalizingly close to my mouth and without a care for the consequences I took it deep into my mouth where it swelled and expanded to unbelievable proportions.

As I sucked and nuzzled the female prick I felt my own manhood being inexorably drawn deeper down Shilpa's throat.

The first discharge took me completely unawares and at first I thought that the little minx was pissing in me until I realized that the thin oily liquid was not urine but the product of her sexual glands.

I remembered her advice and drank deeply of the translucent liquor. It was unbelievable! The aphrodisiacal effect was instantaneous as I felt my cock expand to previously unattained and quite fearful dimensions.

My head spun alarmingly hinting that there was a narcotic or hallucinatory element present and the taste -- oh that taste - it was of pure nectar.

I drank like a parched soul who has stumbled onto an oasis. My dick felt like a snake about to shed its skin as I realized that it was now completely and totally inside Shilpa.

She then began the first sensual gyrations with her mouth that sent what felt like electric shocks that travelled deep in the core of my shaft, only to explode at the very tip. Was I experiencing an early climax? No! It was far more intense than any normal coming.

A sudden downward thrust of her head initiated the second 'shock', which also released the second wave of those heavenly juices that I drank down greedily.

Once more my prick felt as though it was expanding further. But how could it? There was just nowhere for it to go -- or so I thought!