A Starlet is Born

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The senior slavegirl went behind the bar and brought out a tiny potion bottle from a safe, then she made Manmeat drink it under threat of more torture. After that, she prodded him into a dancing cage, which was then winched up by a chain to hang ten feet off the floor. The cage was stabilised by horizontal chains on four sides, which criss-crossed those of the other dancing cage. Once Hammer, the other cage's occupant, was hoisted up, there was no way for them to get down again unless someone else operated the lifting gear. They would be up there until the bar closed.

Starlet calmed his shaking body when the doors opened. A few minutes later, the first group of customers walked in – elves and slaveboys, who Starlet helped serve food and drink to. They didn't want anything else, so he hung around nearby like he'd been trained to, making sure his legs were spread and his pantied cock on display. The elves fed their slaveboys then had the males make use of their tongues under the table, all like it was the most normal thing in the world. Starlet had lost the ability to be shocked, but he was intrigued. Did this whole world run on constant sex?

The bar filled up quickly – it must be popular, he thought. His next group of customers were a rowdy bunch, all heavily built with battle scars. He had learned that there were no male elves, but many types of females who fulfilled different roles, and that females could change their own bodies and switch the kind of life they led. These seemed to be guards or warriors of some sort, and they were very demanding - they kept slapping and pinching his arse and his mistress had to come over and tell them that bruises cost extra.

He gave his first real lapdance to one of the powerfully built elves, and she loved every second of it, while her friends cheered the boy on and speculated about how well he'd take a fucking from a nice big juicy strapon, or a spanking from one of their big hands. Mistress Espra came over again and added their names to a list, but told them that for tonight, he was a waiter and lapdancer only, but they could rent one of the slaves in the brothel upstairs if they wanted.

The warriors all paid for a lapdance of their own with pretty Starlet, and he was pleased that they liked him so much. Maybe it meant his owner would be less likely to sell him. Maybe, he realised, he enjoyed it too. They were rowdy but jovial, pleasant in a way that an equivalent group of men on Earth never would have been. These elves were completely secure in their absolute superiority over humans, and they seemed to see him as an object of desire, not humiliation or pity.

Serving food and drinks wasn't so bad. Starlet waited on his tables and started to learn how to work little seductions into the things he did, like shimmying when he walked and putting his cock right in the customer's eyeline. This started to earn him little tips – or more accurately, earned his owner little tips – and these he had to place in a jar with his name on at the back of the bar. He wasn't clear why – it wasn't like he'd be able to keep them or spend them.

That was how most of the night went. More service, more lapdances, more tips, and more names added to the mysterious list that his mistress kept coming out with. Starlet tried to keep track of who was doing what – there were two cage dancers, two slaves behind the bar, and four waiters and waitresses. That left four to be upstairs in the brothel. His feet started to ache, despite the enhanced endurance, and he wondered how it would be to do the whole shift in heels like the other servers that night.

Every now and then, Starlet stole some glances at Manmeat and Hammer in their dancing cages, which were suspended well above the heads of the customers in the high-ceilinged bar. Hammer had boundless energy and really flaunted his sculpted, muscular body for all it was worth. He never once let up. Manmeat was making at least some attempt to dance, but his moves were sloppy and every now and then he seemed to lose the will. Starlet thought Hammer looked far hotter.

Around one in the morning, two customers came in and beckoned Starlet over to their table. When he got there, he realised with a shock that there was a reason they looked familiar – both had been with him at the school dance, on the collapsing stage where the elves had frozen time and cast a portal spell. He had wondered where his recently acquired friend, the former school bitch-bully, had gotten to, and now he knew. She had the pointed ears and elongated face of an elf, but she was unmistakeably the same girl. She snapped her fingers to call him over.

"Hi, oh, it's Starlet now is it? Suits you? Remember me?"

"Y- y- yes, erm, mistress."

"Mistress is right, slave," she replied and laughed. "And of course you'll recognise my slaveboy too? I let him keep his old title, but I made it his name. Stand up and show yourself off to your former student, Headmaster."

Starlet's mouth fell open when the collared, leashed slaveboy did just that. He was utterly naked and the welts and whip-lines on his skin showed that his time with his new owner must have been harsh thus far. He had an average sized cock, smooth as silk and quite hairless, but with a red loveheart tattooed just above it, and a tight metal chastity cage of stainless steel or something like it. He stood, shaking slightly, with his hands on his head and his eyes staring straight ahead. Other than that, he was the same athletic forty-five year old with a head of fine silver hair that he had been back in the human world.

"Starlet, be a darling and give his balls a little squeeze, would you?"

Starlet hesitated – could he do that to the former headmaster? The slave's new owner gave a warning cough and Starlet remembered his place and complied with the order. Headmaster flinched when their skin made contact, and jumped when Starlet squeezed his balls and kept them in his hand. Headmaster's owner made Starlet squeeze them a few more times, then she had him release the slaveboy and come stand next to her.

"Do you remember my name, Starlet?"

"No, mistress. I think it was erased."

"My name is Mistress Arabella. Come closer, sweet one." Mistress Arabella slipped her fingers through either side of Starlet's underwear and pulled them down, to Starlet's dismay. He didn't dare pull away. "Let's have a look at you. You look so sweet now, and I can't wait to rent you out one night. Your tongue has a date with my arse just as soon as you become available, and I bet you scream when I take you with the strapon. Did your owner shrink this?"

"Yes, mistress, she said it matched my new physique better."

"It does. How about when it's erect?"

"It gets bigger than it used to, mistress," said Starlet.

"Useful. I might have that done to Headmaster, it's a clever idea. Would you like that, slaveboy? Ha. Who cares? You know, Starlet, I tried to buy you instead of him, but they thought they'd get more for you as a job-lot and I couldn't afford four slaves at once, seeing as all I have is my starting-out money and what I make as a trainee mental manipulator. It was enough for this fine boy, though. Do you have any idea how much he always fancied me? Now he gets to spend all his free time serving my needs. He's even fantasising right now about fucking me – with me on top of course. Who owns you, Headmaster?"

"You do, mistress!" he said with obvious mortification.

"Good boy. We'll work on your attitude more in future. Starlet, where are your friends?"

"Mistress, Manmeat is in the suspended dancing cage, over there, and Curves is upstairs in the brothel I think. I don't know where the fourth of us is – the last time I saw him he was heading inside a shop called Bespoke Transformations."

"Ha! Perfect for 'him'. I always did think he was uncomfortable in that body. Well Starlet, bring us two glasses of white wine, and I will have one of your best lapdances, then Headmaster will have one too, won't you dear?"

Starlet scurried away and came back. Mistress Arabella took her lapdance first, and she kept up a running commentary on how well Starlet's new name and body suited him, how much she was looking forward to seeing him dance properly one day, and how much she was going to savour him when she rented him as a whore. Starlet gave in to the experience. Mistress Arabella was his absolute superior, she was hot, she had total power, and it had never felt more right to be in her company than it did in that moment.

Lapdancing Headmaster was a stranger experience. He didn't seem to know if he wanted it or not, and Mistress Arabella explained that he was struggling to accept his newly implanted bisexuality, but that he was going to have to get used to putting on a show for his owner. Starlet felt Headmaster's cock twitching in its cage when he danced in his lap, and it made Mistress Arabella laugh so much that she paid extra for a second dance, and then a third.

For the third, she actually released Headmaster from the chastity cage, and he whimpered as submissive Starlet teased and ground on his hard cock for all the little androgyne was worth. Starlet let go of the last shreds of his old life, for the moment, and just went with it. He was exotic, sexy, the dancer he had wanted to be, and when he kissed Headmaster without thinking, the energy of it fizzed across their lips and Headmaster's erection got even stronger.

When it was done, Mistress Arabella dismissed Starlet. "Good boy, Headmaster, and good boy to you too, Starlet. I can see a future where you get to know each other really, really well. I think we'll be coming here often. My regards to your owner for the peerless job she did on your mind, you delicious little sissy slut."

Starlet walked away from the two of them and glanced back, catching sight of Headmaster slipping beneath the table to serve Mistress Arabella's waiting pussy. A pang of jealousy flashed through the young slaveboy's mind, but another customer summoned him to wait on her table, and he soon forgot about the feeling as yet more elven hands explored his skinny body and turned him into a – quite willing – sex object.

The bar wound down around three in the morning, and the last customers left by three-thirty. The tired slaves drank another energy drink each, but of a much smaller size, and they worked together to clear up what they could. The rest would be done in the morning. Starlet was buzzing with relief at having got through the first night, and as the troupe of slaves made their way up the stairs, he chatted away with Strawberry about what he'd learned that night.

They all made their way toward the showers, through the slave living quarters where they disrobed completely. The four slaves who had been on brothel duty were already asleep, seemingly oblivious to the noise and light that came with their seven colleagues. When they got into the showers, Starlet noticed that Manmeat picked the one closest to the corner and turned his back on everyone else. Not obviously disobedient, but not joining in the fun either.

"Wash me," said Strawberry to Starlet.

He nodded, and fetched soap and a sponge. He soaped all over her body while she laughed, giggled and got as close to him as she could manage, always contriving to make their naked skin touch under the cascading warm water that came down from the ceiling-mounted shower. Her body was a delight to touch – lean, springy flesh and it smelled just a little sweet. Her hair was thick and when it was plastered to her head, it seemed to shine.

Strawberry returned the favour, and Starlet really wished he could get hard so she could get him off right there and then in the showers. The fires of lust had been stoked in him all night, and with no more work to do, the passion stirred his heart and was starting to drive him crazy. He kissed Strawberry on the lips and she kissed him back, then she smiled and told him they had to finish washing. He was discouraged, but he knew would have to wait.

The gaggle of slaves dried themselves off with towels, which almost seemed to suck the moisture from their skin and hair and left them warm, bone-dry and glowing, then they made their way back into their shared living quarters. Mistress Espra had come in while they were showering, and she stood near the door to their living quarters, her hands on her hips and a grin on her face. She thanked them all for trying their best, except Manmeat, who she sent straight to bed and glamoured asleep.

"Slaves, into bed and sitting up. Starlet, come here. Good boy, so quick! Kneel before me. You were such a good boy tonight, I feel like you've earned a reward." She thrust out one of her leather-booted legs. "Erect, erect, erect. There, now you can get a hard-on and enjoy the biggest erection you've ever had. Do you think it was cruel for me to shrink your cock when it's flaccid?"

Starlet looked up at her from the floor, sensing a trap. "No, mistress," he said.

"Thank me for shrinking your cock while you masturbate onto my boot, then, slave."

"Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress," he said with a stammer. His hand had got to work unconsciously, and he surprised himself by how close to an orgasm he already was.

"More, slave."

"Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress. Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress. Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress. Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress. Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress. Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress. Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress. Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress. Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress."

"Good boy, don't stop."

"Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress. Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress. Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress. Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress. Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress. Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress. Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress. Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress. Thank you for shrinking my cock, mistress."

The climax came over him suddenly, and he spurted jets of cum all over her boot while he continued the strange ritual of thanking her for making his cock smaller, while he held it erect in a size far larger than it had ever been before he was enslaved. A smaller cock did suit his smaller body better, though, didn't it? His owner was right about that. His owner was right. His owner. The orgasm continued and he didn't stop wanking until he'd squeezed out every possible shred of it.

"Thank you, mistress," he whispered.

"You're welcome slave. Lick up your cum from my boot, then you can go to bed."

Starlet didn't want to but he knew with absolute certainty that this woman owned him and he didn't dare disobey. He lowered himself down to her boot as slowly as he dared, then he gave a tentative lick.

"Good boy, that's it. Give in to me, darling."

The tenderness was unexpected, and it made him want to obey her, to please her, so he swallowed the last shreds of his pride and licked up the rest of the mess that he'd made in as few passes as he could manage. The taste of it wasn't bad, just odd, and very strong. He knew it wouldn't be the last time this happened, and that he would swallow whatever he was told to from now on, so for the final time that night, he forced himself to find something to enjoy about the experience. It did feel good to please his owner.

Starlet got into the bed set aside for him, and the sheets were unexpectedly luxurious; smooth and cool. With all the slaves ready for sleep, Mistress Espra cast a glamour over the room and the last thing Starlet saw was her shutting the door behind her as she retired to wherever she slept. The glamoured sleep was the most peaceful he had ever had.