A Starry Night

Story Info
This slut has been bad.
1.1k words
4.11
18.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night falls. A cool breeze ripples through my hair; it tumbles down my exposed back, brushing against my bound wrists. I don't know how long you will be, or what you will do with me when you arrive. Waiting is exquisite torture.

The blindfold slips; I contemplate my surroundings. The air is heavy with the scent of musk, overripe fruit, hazy promise. You left me here on a balmy summer's evening; now the moon casts eerie light onto the shimmering lake, the endless carpet of the night.

Footsteps approach. I know they are yours because they are imprinted onto my mind. I lift my chin and lower my eyes, as you instructed. The black dress clings sensuously to my curves, leaving my breasts exposed. My feet are bare. I feel your cool breath on mine; you speak, words which are strangely reassuring. I've missed you.

"Look at me."

I turn to you. How can a face so familiar still have the same hold over me, the same bewitching quality, as when I first dared to look into those dark eyes? You kiss me roughly, grasping my hair, taking my lower lip roughly between your teeth and biting down as your hand finds my breasts and begins to squeeze the pliant flesh, cupping them and sharply twisting the nipples between your fingers. I feel violated. The rush is incredible.

"You're mine now."

I moan involuntarily, writhing against the ropes as the wetness in my panties spreads. You laugh and slap my ass.

"Such a dirty little slut, aren't you?" you say softly, mockingly.

"Yes," I whisper.

"Yes, what?"

"I am a dirty little slut," I stammer, blushing. The rush I get from saying those words out loud is incredible. You contemplate my pleading eyes, those desperate, tearful eyes...it is disturbingly hot. I can see it in your own eyes, dark and dilated and glittering with desire. You are my predator as you pin me against the tree, intoxicated by the hunt.

"Yes you are, darling. You're a very bad girl. And bad girls need to be punished."

I know what to do. Trembling, I arrange myself across your body, painfully aware of my own nakedness. You caress my ass with one hand, tracing it leisurely, squeezing it...and I feel sudden sharp pain as you bring the hand down on one cheek. I cry out in surprise; you force my mouth closed.

"I want you to count each one, understand?"

I breathe in sharply as the next blow lands.

"One..."

And again, harder this time.

"Two!"

A deep growl escapes your throat as you strike again, sending an indescribable shock of pain and pleasure through my body. It is strangely enjoyable, but that doesn't stop me writhing and moaning.

"Three...Oh..."

You laugh coldly. Again...

"Four!"

I lie trembling as you stroke my sore ass, running your hands down my leg. I daren't breathe. It's just a waiting game now. Your fingers entwine themselves in my hair, pulling gently at the tangles.

"It's nearly over now."

You deliver the final blow...at this point I lose control of everything. 
"FIVE! OWWW!" I scream, writhing hopelessly under your touch.

"Good girl," you purr, kissing down my back. A finger is slid into my soaking cunt...and withdrawn.

"Oh, dear. We appear to have made a little mess, slut." You pull me up to face you; I drop my eyes, humiliated.

"Eyes," you command firmly. I reluctantly return my gaze to yours. Your hand moves slowly down my face, tracing the nose, the cheekbones, to caress my throat. This has gone beyond exposure and vulnerability. I am yours, in every sense.

"Good girl," you murmur again, and I feel the usual frisson of pleasure at having satisfied you. You force my fingertips, glistening with my juices, into my mouth. I clean them obediently, intimately.

"Mm, slut," you growl. "Do you know what I do with dirty little girls like you?" I gaze up at you, wide-eyed, biting my lip.

"Don't look so innocent. I know what you want. You want to be treated like the fuck-toy that you are."

You grab my hair and force me to my knees, positioning my thighs apart so that my pussy is exposed. Your gaze is wild, primitive...I struggle instinctively but I am helpless, and we both know it. You throw your clothes aside, exposing your muscular body, dewy with perspiration. Your throbbing cock is forced deep into my throat, just the way you like it. I choke on it, struggling to take it, my eyes moist with tears. I am desperate to feel your hot cum in my mouth, desperate to swallow it. But you have other ideas.

"Lie down," you order suddenly, pushing me away. My heart is beating faster as I assume the position, back arched, the wetness spreading in my thin lace panties. I let out an involuntary moan as you slide two fingers into my pussy, caressing the labia, pressing on my G spot with your thumb. It is enough to make me squirm violently under your touch; the starry sky blurs and the grass beneath me, peppered with buttercups, fades until I feel like I am floating. You kiss me, passionately this time, running your hands along the contours of my naked skin. Dare I say the words that have been on the tip of my tongue for so long?

"I love you," I whisper breathlessly.

You slap my breast negligently. "Did I give you permission to speak?" you hiss, bringing your face tantalisingly close to mine, feigning annoyance. But I can see the slight smile playing about your lips. You stroke me slowly and deliberately, fingernails pressing against soft skin, making me squirm...and my legs are prised apart as you greedily devour my mouth once again and your cock is pressed against my aching pussy.

"Beg for it."

A sadistic smile spreads across your face as my eyes widen in frustration.

"Please! Fuck me...I'll do anything! Use me like the slut that I am!" I cry out.

You laugh harshly and thrust your hard cock into me, getting into a rhythm, one hand tightly in my hair lest I should forget for whose pleasure this is intended. The pain of your roughness is equalled by the waves of pleasure that surge through my limp body; and oh, to relive that sinful night again and again...you are breathing heavily, shaking with lust, and a primitive snarl escapes your lips as you cum, deep, emphatic strokes. Numb and breathless, I lie beneath you like a rag doll.

"Good girl," you murmur, pulling me close. And we entwine ourselves in a tangle of sweat and heat and love as the night slips away above us, the opaline moon merely a sliver in the black velvet cloak of the sky.