A State of Grace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave the stockings on, baby," he whispered breathily. "You look so amazing..."

Kevin's voice trailed off as his eyes wandered over my body. It occurred to me just then that Kevin had never seen me wearing stockings. Pantyhose, yes. Stockings, no. Hmmmm, if this was such a turn-on for him maybe I could-

My thoughts were interrupted abruptly when Kevin started kissing, licking, and nibbling his way up my leg. The feeling of his hot, wet mouth through the material of my stockings was amazing! When he reached the bare skin at the top of my thigh-high hosiery, the feeling very nearly brought me to orgasm and he hadn't even touched my womanhood yet!

"Oh!" the intense sensations forced the cry from my lips. "Oh, Kevin!" I exclaimed more quietly as his lips and tongue continued their upward progress. He lingered for a moment to tease the sensitive skin in the crease of my leg before moving to his ultimate goal.

When his tongue finally found the folds of my sex, we both moaned at the contact. The intense pleasure weakened my knees, but Kevin was ready. His strong, calloused hands cupped my ass and supported me until I regained my balance. I looked down at him where he knelt, staring up at me while he eagerly licked my clit. My orgasm surprised even me with it's speed and strength.

For just a moment, I couldn't speak. My breath caught in my chest as I climaxed hard against my brother's mouth. After a few interminable moments, I found my voice.

"Kevin!" I cried. "Oh, Kevin!"

He stood up and lifted me into his arms. For the umpteenth time, I savored the feeling of his strength as he carried me over to the bed. He gently laid me down at the foot of the bed with my head pointed towards its headboard, and the curve of my ass right at the very edge of the mattress.

Kevin took my ankles in hand, spreading my legs wide, before entering me. I felt my eyes fly open wide as his thickness slid all the way into me, until I felt his balls press against my ass. Once again, the intense feelings left me breathless.

He took just a moment to bask in the feeling of his powerful manhood being buried completely inside of me. I was so wet and ready for him that I rocked myself up against him, encouraging him to thrust. And damn, did he thrust!

Kevin has made gentle love to me, and he has also taken me passionately. We have even tried being a little rough with each other! But never before have I felt the raw, desperate NEED for me that was in him, now! He never once broke eye contact with me as he began. He started slowly; even crazy with lust, he was careful not to hurt me. But that slow rhythm only lasted a few moments.

In mere seconds, he was thrusting into me as hard, fast, and deep as he possibly could. There was only so much of that level of intensity that a person can take, and I reached that limit surprisingly quickly. I felt my orgasm approaching like the rumble of an oncoming freight train, and when it hit me, my body racked with spasms. I came so hard, my vision literally blanked out for an instant!

"K-K-Kevin I'm cumming I'm cumming..." I babbled, nearly incoherent.

He didn't slow his pace; if anything, he found a way to increase it! I was in heaven; the sweet glow of sexual release combined with the love I felt for him was nothing short of that! My man wasn't far behind me, either. The spasming of my feminine muscles around his shaft was more than enough to push him right over the edge with me. His mouth fell open and he panted as he plunged inside of me.

"Grace," he moaned, "Oh Grace, I love you, I love you..."

He kept saying that over and over as he plunged into me. I stretched out a hand to cup the unwounded side of his face.

"It's time, Kevin!" I said, urgently. "Give it to me! Give me your cum, Kevin! I want it!"

As if he was only waiting for me to demand it, Kevin pushed deep into me and came, hard!

"Aaaahhhh!" he cried, as his hot seed flowed into my body. "Gracie, yes!"

His hands released my ankles and slid caressingly down to grip my thighs and hold me tight against him.

"Yes, Kevin!" I said, with quiet passion. "Give it all to me, love!"

Finally, exhausted and spent, my wonderful lover pulled himself fully upright and withdrew. Kevin dropped onto the bed, one arm flung over his face, still panting from the exertion. I could feel our combined juices dripping, so I got up, grabbed my robe, and hurried across the hall to the bathroom. After I freshened up, I brought a warm, soapy wash cloth into the bedroom and took care of my man.

He was so wrung out that he didn't even wake! When I finished, I checked his wounded cheek. It was about 80 to 85% healed, I noted with satisfaction. Finally, I slipped into bed next to him. I gently repositioned his head so he wouldn't get a crick in his neck. Then I settled my head on his shoulder and fell into a deep, restful sleep.

###

"I've moved everything I wanted to keep into a storage unit," Aunt Lily said, as she handed Kevin and I the keys to her house. "Anything I left in the house will either be sold with it, or you can take it with you when you move out, if you like."

Aunt Lily shrugged, and smiled wryly at us.

"I didn't leave all that much, really. There's a couch in the living room that I never liked, but Trent just had to have it. There are a few other small items...oh, and there's a safe in the wall of the room he used as an office, but I have no clue what the combination is. At some point, I'm going to have someone come drill the lock out, but I'm really not in any hurry."

"Thanks, Aunt Lily," Kevin said, hugging her and gently kissing her cheek. "Gracie and I really appreciate you doing this for us."

Aunt Lily laughed and hugged him back.

"No sweetie, you two are actually doing a favor for me! The only good memories I associate with this place have to do with my children. I just can't stand the thought of living here, but I can't just let it sit vacant, either. This is a great solution for all of us. At least until you graduate, Grace," she added, with a glance in my direction.

Kevin and I didn't really have much in the way of furniture of our own, so we managed our moving in a day! We each had a bed and a dresser. We also each had a nice, comfortable chair and a set of nightstands. Kevin had a small gun safe and a locking cabinet where he stored his ammo supply. I had a small makeup table with a lighted mirror. And really, that was it.

My Jeep has a trailer hitch (of course!) so after a visit to the local U-Haul store, we were ready to go. We set up Kevin's bed and nightstand set in the master bedroom, along with his dresser and my makeup table. The master bedroom was big enough to accommodate both of our chairs.

We set my bed, nightstands, and dresser in one of the other bedrooms in case we had overnight guests. Kevin (with Aunt Lily's permission) bolted his gunsafe to the floor of the den, and did the same with his cabinet. In just 4 hours (including driving time) we were done. Then it was just a matter of unpacking. Thankfully, the closet of the master bedroom was a spacious one! I also loved the fact that it had an ensuite bathroom!

While Kevin finished putting away his carbine, ammo, and safety gear, I took a tour through the house to see what all Aunt Lily had decided to leave. The dreary looking coffee table in the living room matched the equally dreary looking couch she'd left. The was a small table and four chairs in the kitchen.

The back bedroom was a surprise; it was full of heavy-looking office furniture, including a desk and chair, a credenza, and several beefy-looking steel file cabinets, which had been secured with steel locking bars and heavy gauge locks. The desk had a lamp, a cup full of pens and pencils, and an old-fashioned blotter that was covered with notes and doodles.

There was a series of small marks on the credenza where a computer had probably rested at one time, but other than that, the room looked untouched. There was even a framed copy of Trent's PI license still hanging on one wall. It wasn't too hard to figure out why Aunt Lily had left this room alone. Of all the places in the house, this room was clearly Trent's personal space. There was a vibe in here that I didn't like at all. I didn't linger there too long.

The attached two-car garage was empty of everything except an old push mower, a few other gardening tools, and oil spots. I didn't stay in there long, either. The basement was semi-finished, and included a petty nice home gym. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. Trent had had an excellent physique for a man in his early 50's. He had to maintain it somehow. That was were Kevin found me.

"Hey Gracie-"

He stopped, looking at the nice resistance machine and weight stack, and the rows of free weights stacked against one wall.

"Wow, that's a nice setup!" he said. He walked up beside me and wrapped an arm around me.

I sighed in contentment as I leaned into his comforting warmth.

"I'm pretty much done unpacking," he said, unnecessarily. "I thought you might want to make a list of things we have to get, and then we'd make a trip to Wally World, or something."

I watched as Kevin let his eyes wander around the basement. He smiled at the exercise ball and the beanbag chair in one corner of the room, probably thinking of their potential for naughty times! Then he looked at the storage space beneath the stairs, and then the far wall...

His sweet face slowly took on a slight frown of concentration as he looked at wall where the stairs came down. His eyes got that squint that I've come to recognize from experience. Kevin is a very detail-oriented kind of guy, and something about the basement had struck him as wrong. I looked around again myself, to see if maybe I could tell what it was.

We both gasped startled when the doorbell rang. Then we smiled at each other and shared a laugh.

"Shall we?" I said, gesturing at the stairs.

"We'd probably better," Kevin replied.

I suddenly ducked out from beneath his arms and ran up the stairs. I paused on the third riser and looked down at his surprised face.

"Race ya!" I called, and took off.

Kevin, even though he was bigger than me, wasn't that far behind me. He chased me as I ran to the front door. He caught me in the short entrance vestibule, and I giggled as he picked me up and tickled me. The doorbell ringing for a second time rescued me, though. Kevin set me back down on my feet, giving me a playful smile, before he unlocked and opened the door.

"Hey, kids!" our Dad said.

"Hi, Dad," we said, simultaneously. We looked at each other and burst into laughter again, then stepped back so Dad could come in. Mom was right behind him, and both of them were carrying sacks of stuff.

"Here, let me help you, Mom," I said, taking a few of the sacks she was carrying.

The four of us carried the stuff into the living room.

"We got you kids a few sets of towels," Mom said, "As well as some dishes, pots and pans. It's enough to get you started, at least."

"We also got you a gift card so you can pick up some groceries," Dad put in.

He handed it to me with a wry grin.

"Don't let your brother spend it all on booze and junk food, okay Honey?" he said, grinning.

I leaned in and kissed Dad's cheek, smiling happily.

"Thank you, Daddy, this is so sweet!"

"I know we didn't take your announcement very well," my Mom said, with a glance at the scar on Kevin's cheek. A scar she had given him, in her anger. "Still, we want you to know that we still love you, and we wanted to be sure that have not just what you need to live, but to have a level of comfort, too."

"Thank you," Kevin said quietly.

He hugged Mom and gently kissed her cheek. Their relationship had been strained, but it was healing. Honestly, I think most of the strain was on Mom's end. She felt a terrible burden of guilt for what she'd done to him – as she should! But for his part, Kevin had forgiven her. He just wanted us to continue to be a loving family. I think, in spite of our rocky start, we were going to be fine.

In addition to the household items, our parents had also brought pizza! We ate and talked, and generally enjoyed each others' company for a few hours, before they left us to settle in. After they left, Kevin went and returned the U-Haul, while I put away the new things we'd been given. When he got back, we made a quick trip to grocery store for some essentials. The heavy shopping could wait a day or two.

Finally, we settled in together on the dreary-looking couch Aunt Lily had left behind, watching Netflix on the small TV that used to be in my bedroom. I snuggled into Kevin, savoring the feel of his body as well as his scent, and not really paying much attention to the movie. I felt almost perfect contentment in that moment. I was cuddled up with my man, in my home: there was no worry about being caught doing something "inappropriate" with my loving brother. There was no one else to bother us or judge us. We were alone, and free!

Kevin gently stroked my hair and caressed me. When the movie ended, he turned everything off, even the lights, and carefully stood up. I gave a startled squeak as he suddenly bent down and scooped me up into his arms and carried me through the darkened house to our bedroom. I laughed as he gently deposited me on the bed.

He shot me a wicked grin as he pulled his clothes off. He had deliberately left the bedroom door open, clearly loving the fact that he was free to do so as much as I did! Once he was naked, he quickly slid into bed next to me.

"Mmmmm," I moaned pleasurably into his mouth as he kissed me, deeply.

Kevin pulled my clothes off quickly, impatient to feel my bare skin against his. I was just as impatient! Within moments, his strong hands were stroking my bare skin. He caressed my breasts, lightly tweaking my sensitive nipples. Then his hand slid south, rubbing over my belly, through my neatly trimmed bush to my mound.

"Oh!" I said softly, as he gently slid a finger into me to test my wetness.

Then, Kevin rolled me onto my side facing away from him and slid his left arm beneath me to support my neck. He lifted my right leg with a strong but gentle grip, and then, without warning, he slid his thick manhood inside of me!

"Kevin!" I cried out.

He leaned in and lightly nibbled my earlobe as he pushed himself deeper into me. I pushed back against him, urging him to thrust deeper.

"Yes, Gracie," Kevin whispered sensuously in my ear.

I reached back behind me with my right arm and slid my fingers through his hair, lost in the intense, intimate pleasure. Kevin kissed his way down from my ear to my neck, driving me wild as he lightly bit the sensitive skin there. My brother's left hand cupped my firm little breasts and squeezed them as he drove into me.

I'd seen this position in porn movies, but it wasn't one we'd ever tried. From the way it felt, I wish we'd tried it sooner! The angle made it tough for him to go too deep, but it also made the head of his shaft rub directly on my G-spot, and the feeling was mind blowing!

"AH! K-Kevin I'm c-cumming!" I cried, as my first orgasm rolled over me.

"Cum for me, Gracie!" he cried. "Do it, baby! Cum!"

"Oohhhh!" I moaned, as I gripped the back of Kevin's head.

Then he stifled my cries with his lips as he kissed me. The pace of his thrusts picked up; I could feel his cock throbbing as his excitement ramped up. The feelings were so intense that I came again. Or maybe that first orgasm never ended, I really don't know. My mind was overwhelmed by the sheer pleasure of the moment. But I did feel it when Kevin growled and started cumming!

I couldn't say anything, or even think, lost as I was in passion. But I held on tightly to him as he came. I'll never get tired of feeling him cum inside of me! When I was sure he had finished, I shifted my body and rolled over to face him.

"I love you so much, Grace," he said.

He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me, tenderly. I melted against him and yielded to his kiss. After a long moment, we parted.

"I love you too, Kevin," I said.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

###

The next week passed pretty uneventfully. Kevin and I settled into our home, and added a few things to really make it ours. You'd be surprised what simply changing the window coverings, giving the walls a fresh coat of paint, and adding a few colorful throw rugs will do for a place! Plus, I had to hang my paintings (most of which were painted by my dear friend, Crystal). I'm no art critic, but I know what I like, and Crystal's work appealed to me.

Kevin, with Aunt Lily's permission, repainted the living room, our bedroom, and the bedroom we had set up for guests. I like bright, airy colors, so he painted the living room white. Our bedroom received a bright Kelly Green color, and the guest room got a pretty sky blue. I loved it! Kevin, bless him, also added a beautiful Celtic-style border along the top of each wall in our bedroom, and hung the Traveler's Cross above our bed. He repainted the kitchen as well, but at Aunt Lily's request, he stuck with the original color scheme.

I covered that hideous couch with a bright multicolor throw, and draped the equally hideous coffee table with a plain table cloth. On the whole, the place looked perfect! Although, by some sort of unspoken agreement, we both left that back bedroom – the one Trent had used as an office – completely alone. The only time I went in that room was to vacuum, and even then I get the job done as fast as humanly possible!

I don't believe in ghosts, or anything like that, but there was just something about that room that neither Kevin or I liked. It's hard to put into words without sounding like some kind of superstitious nut, but there was some kind of vibe in there that gave me the creeps. It's especially hard for me to admit that, seeing as how I am (or soon will be, anyway) a mental health practioner.

All too soon, though, winter break was over and it was back to class for the spring semester. Kevin and I both buckled down on our course work. It was especially intense for me, as I was taking a prep course that would help me pass my licensing exam in addition to my regular course work. Kevin was a lifesaver!

Since he usually finished class before I did, he did a lot of the cleaning, and nearly all of the cooking through the week. I took care of it on the weekends, since he almost always had to work. Through it all, we had each other! To be honest, it felt a lot like what I thought being married would be like. In fact, I was coming to think of him as my husband. I know he thought of me as his wife! It was like I was finally living my dream, and I was deliriously happy!

One Saturday morning in mid-March, I woke up in bed alone. That was a strange, and frankly unpleasant experience, since I'd gotten used to waking up in Kevin's arms, even on days he had to work. I hurried out of bed and made my way to the kitchen, where I found a pot of coffee (made strong like Mom taught me to like it) on the warmer. There was also a note on the table from Kevin. It said simply "In the basement."

I figured he was working out on the equipment, even though he usually did that in the evening before bed, not in the morning. I poured myself a cup and then strolled down to the basement. Kevin stood in the center of the open basement, wearing his working clothes and equipment belt, staring intently at the wall beneath the stairs.

"G'morning, Kev," I said, tiredly, leaning into his side.

"Hi, Sweetheart," he said, after a quick kiss.

"What're you doing down here?"

Kevin frowned, thoughtfully. Then he gave me a challenging look: the kind that said he was about to try and strain my brain. It was a game we'd played together practically all our lives.