A Stay at the Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you did Mistress." Cornelius moaned out, his voice cracking. His throat was so sore after the rough fucking it had received.

"Then get on the bed pet, you've earned this" she whispered. The young noble rose, legs shaking as he made his way to the bed, lying down and waiting for her. Ishvan perched beside him, checking as he ran a hand through his long blonde hair. Now it was his turn to watch.

Hareleth straddled him, leaning back to give them both a good view of her soaked cunt. She took hold of his hands and pinned him to the bed, slowly rubbing his length along her slit, making him moan in desperation. He stared up at her, both hating and loving the teasing.

"You've been such a good boy so just sit back and enjoy okay." Hareleth was still gliding herself over him as she spoke and Cornelius could only moan in response. Hareleth finally began to push her cunt down on his cock. He felt her warmth envelop him, and let out a moan that was cut short as Ishvan leaned down to capture his lips in a heated kiss. Hareleth began to grind against him, slowly moving up and down his cock, making him feel better than he ever could have imagined. He pulled away, and let his eyes wander up and down her magnificent body. He was captivated, watching his cock disappear inside her, and her heavy breasts bouncing up and down.

"I want you to touch me, play with them, can you do that for me?" Hareleth moaned as she continued to ride him.

"Yes Mistress," he gasped out, reaching up to grab her breasts, his thumbs running over her dark nipples.

"Good boy, just like that... but use your mouth," the orc warrior moaned.

"Yes Mistress..."

Obediently, he leaned up to capture her nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting at it as he played with the other.

"Fuck yes... just like that..." she moaned, as he felt her pussy tighten around his cock. He felt himself getting close, and began to thrust up into her. Hareleth pushed him back onto the bed, leaning down to suck and bite at the side of his neck, making him cry out.

"Fuck me pet," she moaned in his ear, "fuck me hard."

He obeyed, thrusting up into her as he felt the full weight of her body, her mouth still on his neck. He was going to be covered in bruises after.

She let out a high pitched moan as her cunt tightened around him, she held him close as he fucked her. Her body shook as she rode out her orgasm, and he couldn't hold himself back.

"Mistress... I... I'm cumming," he moaned as his cock exploded inside her, filling her with his cum.

Hareleth sat up, making him cry out as he felt her move against his sensitive cock, and she smiled down at him. She moved to lie beside him, Ishvan following suit.

"Now that was hot," the tiefling said with a chuckle as he looked at them both. Cornelius could only smile in response before Hareleth leaned over to kiss them both.

"How would you feel about hiring another guard to join us?" She asked sweetly as she moved to rub Cornelius softening wet cock. The young noble's heart beginning to race as he looked between the two. It certainly seemed like this trip would be more than he had ever expected.


12