A Step Away from the Ordinary Ch. 02

Story Info
Eddie's adventure into submission continues.
11.7k words
3.64
11.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ed4242001
ed4242001
11 Followers

This is the second part of the story of the experiences of Eddie, a male submissive who has unexpectedly found himself in the midst of the reality of submission. Begin with the first part of the story to understand how the experience began.

*****

Eddie felt warmth flowing through his body, and still, despite all that had happened, felt more and more comfortable as the warmth and accompanying comfort spread. He thought back as Donna's parting words continued to circle through his lethargic mind, "as long as you behave, you will receive treats, but if you continue to fail me or my friends, there will be no more for you but unbearable discomfort to match our disappointment." As the phrase continued to spiral and twist in his thoughts, words dropped off the end, in a slow motion animation of fantasy, until the last five words remain, "as long as you behave," circling, deepening in color, then flowing down in a spirally eddy in the darkest depth of his subconscious identity.

Donna had turned and walked to the poles in the recessed area, pulling down a shower spray handle that had been connected to the pole. "Spread your legs and do not let go of the poles," Donna said casually, as if she were giving him directions across the street. He tightened his grip on the poles, spreading his legs apart as far as he could manage, finding renewed strength and easing pain as the warmth flowed through his system. She stepped back and began rinsing him off with a warm soft spray, the water running out of the drains in the recessed area of the stage. She then clipped the hose to the pole, saying to her friends, "finish him while I get a drink."

Angie and Lilly came up to Eddie on the stage and began rubbing a soothing lotion over his body. Their hands felt wonderful and tender, yet firm. He was surprised to realize that his was still firmly erect, as they coated his genitals, and continued down his legs. After his body was covered, Angie slapped his cock hard, saying "I'll be back, sweetie."

There was no pain from the slap, just an awareness that it happened. Both women stepped back down, joining Donna at the bar. After about 15 minutes Eddie began to feel a burning sensation all over his body, which continued until Donna stepped back up on the platform. She silently took the hose, and again sprayed down his body. After she was done, she turned, saying "you look much cleaner now, little one."

Eddie tried to focus as Donna walked away and stepped off the stage. So much had happened, but nothing was clear in his mind other that the stage sense of contentment. When he glanced up into the mirror, he was disappointed his erection was not as big as it had seemed in his mind. He also noticed that all of the hair was gone from his body and he noticed how much his ball sack had swollen and how the deep purple color contrasted sharply with the nearby lighter skin. He remained confused and disoriented, yet the feelings of euphoria continued to be strong. After a few minutes, he heard Donna say "you can tell the others we are ready."

As he watched in the mirror, Angie opened the door to leave the room and curtains began closing to cover the mirrored wall. In a few minutes he heard the sounds of people coming into the room talking, then hearing the sounds of chairs being moved as people sat down. He heard sounds and muffled conversations from the bar area, as drinks were made and taken to the guests. He did not want the good feelings to end and he wanted more than anything to please Miss Donna.

The crowd began to quite down as the room grew completely dark. He heard someone walking across the room behind him, and up the stage. Then he heard Dona's voice, as she whispered in his ear. "Now Eddie, let me be very clear. This is not a game. You behave and do exactly what you are told when you are told, and you will be rewarded. Disobey me and you will be lucky if you have one of your balls left. I own you. Completely."

She then turned and moved to the front of the stage as a spotlight brightened her, and she began speaking through a PA system. "Good evening, friends, and welcome to our quarterly training night. Tonight we have a special treat planned for you. Angie and Lilly will be helping me demonstrate how an inexperienced stranger can be quickly trained to be a mindful and most obedient servant. As you may have observed through the one way mirror or on your TV monitors while you were all gathering in the front room tonight, Eddie and I were complete strangers before tonight—well let me say, I was a complete stranger to him!

"Despite just meeting, you may have noticed how easily little Eddie gained my trust and agreed to submit to my desires and amusement, eagerly following every command in order to please me, even though some things caused him a little embarrassment and some discomfort." Eddie heard laughs from the audience. Donna continued, "I hope you have everything you need at your tables—if not, please take a moment to refresh your drinks and plates, and we will get started."

Eddie noticed that the room lights had been raised again and he heard the noises of people getting up and refreshing their drinks. Soon the room again died down, and the lights dimmed again, leaving the room in darkness. He then heard a drum roll over the speakers, as the recessed portion of the stage began revolving until he was facing the audience with the spot light focused on him. The crowd clapped louder as he was turned. His lower lip was trembling, but he continued to feel strangely at ease.

As the music started, Donna commanded, "Dance, Eddie. Dance for all of us." He began to dance awkwardly to the music, swaying and gyrating his hips. The crowd joined in with catcalls and encouragements. When the music stopped, Eddie unconsciously re-grabbed the two poles and stood with his feet apart, noticing as Angie walked up to the stage. Reflexively, his bottom lip started trembling.

Donna continued her m/c duties, saying, "Let's give him a hand for being such a good boy!" After the applause died down, she continued "you may remember last quarter when we demonstrated the Dreamlover 2000. We have been busy in our own labs, and now will demonstrate our version, which we call 'Good Boy.' You may have noticed the silver cock ring which Eddie himself fastened around his cock and ball sack. There are several important features of the ring.

"First, the ball ring goes tightly around the balls. You may have noticed the power egg on the ring. It contains the power supply and motivational circuitry. The electrode on the surface of the egg makes contact near the bottom and the ring itself serves as a second electrode. Though it has a small size, it can deliver quite the punch. We call the egg our motivator. While you might have noticed how easy it was for Eddie to unsnap the ring, once the egg is attached, the clasp is absolutely impossible to open without a special command from the remote.

"Now you will see Angie attaching the wrist bands, which serve two purposes, which I will explain in a moment. And third is the remote control I just mentioned, which Angie is now holding." Turning to Angie, Donna continues, "Angie, put him in position please. And Eddie, do not move from the position until you have permission."

Angie took his hand and steadied him as she walked him to the front edge of the stage, nearest the audience. Eddie tried to look out and see the audience, but the stage lights effectively blinded him. Angie said, "Leash" and Eddie dropped obediently to all fours with his head held high at the center of the front edge of the stage. She adjusted his position, lifting his head up further. Once she was satisfied, she moved her hand to his mouth. "Eat" she said to him. He instantly reached out with his tongue and took the treat into his mouth. He savored the taste he had been craving, and he felt the increased feeling of warmth in his abdomen and groin area. Again, he experienced a strong craving for more.

Once Angie stood up, Donna continued. "Much like the Dreamlover 2000, the Good Boy will administer motivation to the subject whenever the remote is pressed. Angie will start at the lowest level and, based on your applause, we will increase the motivation. Ready Angie?"

Angie nodded, pressing a few buttons on the device, and then pressing the red button. At first, Eddie barely felt a tickle in his balls. But, as the audience began clapping and Angie continued to hold the button down, the tickle changed to stronger and stronger pulses, first felt just around the ring, but soon spreading throughout his groin. As the applause continued and the power was accordingly increased, Eddie struggled to stay on his hands and knees.

"Now Eddie, you won't want to move from your position, or you will experience a very unpleasant feature of the wrist bands. You see, when the device is in protect mode" she said now turning towards the audience, "the wrist bands have a proximity detector which automatically increase the pulsing the closer the hand moves towards the ball ring. When a wrist band is about 3 inches away from the ring, the pulses are the strength of a taser and the subject will be completely incapacitated, generally losing controls of the bowels and urine.

"The other feature of the wrist bands is in the 'puppy mode.' In this mode, the same increasing pulses begin if the wrists are lifted more than 6 inches from the ground. As you will see, as much as eddie may want to grab at the ring or stand and run away, the Good Boy will make sure that he remains your willing and obedient pet on all fours. Let's demonstrate, Angie"

Angie turned towards Eddie, saying "Stand." The memories of Dona's severe warning and memories of the pain came immediately to Eddie's mind. As he rose up from the floor, he began to feel the pulses getting stronger, and hesitated upright on his knees. "Stand!" Angie said firmly. He stood, but then his body began convulsing from the incredible pain. Angie savored his suffering for a few seconds so that the crowd could see the strength of the effect. "Down, Leash," she said. As Eddie immediately dropped to his knees with his head up, and his hands returned to the floor, the pain subsided. He was panting, gasping, trying to regain control. Angie extended her hand to Eddie's mouth, saying "Good boy," as Eddie eagerly took the soothing treat with his tongue.

Donna continued. "I'll take a few questions."

After answering several questions about the Good Boy, Donna said, "Let's take a short break. I know some of you would like to try out the Good Boy to see how it works, so while you refresh your drinks, Angie will pass the control around. Eddie, I want you to continuously walk around the perimeter of the stage throughout the break. You can try to stand and walk if you want, but I think you will enjoy staying on your hands and knees. Of course, it is up to you." Laughter spread through the audience.

Eddie tried to take in the surroundings, having his first clear view of the room. It looked much like many conferences he had attended. There were exhibit tables set up along the walls around the seating area, staffed by beautiful women talking to various attendees as they walked around the exhibits. Some of the attendees visited the bar, and a few left for a few minutes, probably taking a rest room break—something he would like to do, but he really didn't feel strong enough to bring such a request to anyone's attention. He did notice that with the exception of a couple of the wait staff, all of the people in the room were women, most still dressed in workday attire, obviously coming to the event straight from work.

-o-

The lights dimmed to signal the end of the break, and the stage lights washed the stage again, as Donna walked up to the front of the stage, clicking the remote to turn off the puppy mode, while keeping the protect mode activated. She then walked up the steps centered on the stage front, directing Eddie to stand. Without hesitating, but braced for the shock that didn't come, he took Donna's hand as she led him back between the poles, facing the audience, each hand holding a pole. Angie and Lilly joined Donna on the stage, taking a seat in the chairs, which had been placed one to each side of the recessed areas. Donna smiled as she noticed that during the break Eddie's penis had wilted, seemingly wanting to hide from observation, barely protruding from his body.

Donna raised the mike and began speaking to the audience, "During the break, someone noted that the activities we demonstrated were very simple and relatively pain free tasks. They wondered if Eddie would obey when asked to do things that were more challenging, so I talked with Angie and Lilly, and we came up with another task that raised the bar, so to speak." Angie and Lilly joined Donna in laughing.

As Donna continued speaking, Angie and Lilly had gotten up, gone over near Eddie, ordered him to drop his hands from the poles, and step back to the back edge of the recessed area. They then picked up a long silver bar, which looked much like a shower curtain rd, and connected it between the poles, about two feet off of the floor. Angie had brought a water bottle with her, and she reached in her jacket pocket to retrieve a short thin bungee cord, which was about two feet long, which she looped and tied around the neck of the bottle. She then leaned down and clipped the other end of the cord to the small loop on the silver ball ring, letting Donna know that she was ready.

Donna handed the mike to Angie, as she said, "All yours, Sweetie."

Angie said, "So this is a very simple task for you to do little one, so that you can show us that you really do want to be a success. Here is how this works—when I say 'start,' you will swing the bottle with your hips until it taps the bar. You have to the count of 20 to get it to tap the bar two times. If you fail, or if the bottle stops swinging, or gets hung up on the bar, I will restart you and you will get another chance. And you don't want to even imagine what would happen if you move your feet or bend to let the bottle touch the floor! Understand?"

Eddie's lower lip began to tremble and he struggled just to say "yes Miss Angie."

"Good, then," she replied. "Swing your hips for me so you get the idea." In just a few swings, eddie made the bottle tap against the bar. "Good boy," she said, giving him a treat.

Looking over her shoulder towards her friends she said, "I think we are all set, ladies?"

"Almost," said Lilly. She walked up to one of the poles, as Angie moved to the other. They reached down and lifted the bar up, reconnecting it about waist high, laughing and joking as they completed the adjustment. They then had Eddie move about a foot further away from to the bar.

Angie then took a step and leaned down to grab the water bottle, and raised it about waist level as she stepped back to Eddie's side. "Oh, I should remind you to keep your hands on your hips at all times, but not any closer as the Good Boy is still in the protect mode. I should also mention that the start height also increases with each restart," she said. Turning to face the audience, she dropped the bottle as she said "Go."

Eddie yelped as the bottle jerked his nuts, but he was determined to do the task. He immediately started swinging his hips, as the crowd shouted out the countdown and encouraged him. The starting swings were easy, but as the bottle neared horizontal pole, Eddie began to feel the tug of the bottle and the effort required to keep it going higher increased. And as the bottle got higher, the tug on his cock ring increased.

He heard the crowd count "20" as the bottle finally tapped the bar. "So close, little one," Angie said, as she leaned down to retrieve the bottle. She stood back up, holding the bottle, and said, "This time we'll start just a bit higher, little one." Angie raised it to the height of his nipples, dropping it as the group eagerly said, "Go!"

The pain felt almost unbearable. He was already sore from the first round and, having experienced the first drop unexpectedly, he had braced himself for the known inevitable pain. Unfortunately, the bracing made the pain even more severe. The trembling had also grown worse, as he struggled just to start it moving, hearing a "9" before he had gained any momentum at all with the bottle. He focused and worked his hips, griping the poles tightly, and using arm strength to increase his sway. He heard "17" as the bottle finally tapped the pole, but his next swings failed him again.

"Oh my, such a disappointment. We need to press the reset button," Angie said, as she retrieved and raised the bottle. This time she lifted the bottle up to Eddie's mouth, stretching the bungee cord. "Open," she said, as she made a small loop in the bungee near the bottle and held the loop between his teeth. "Close," she said, "and don't you dare open until we say 'go.'"

Tears began to stream down Eddie's deeply flushed cheeks, his knees bending, and the pain from his balls unrelenting. Angie casually moved back to the pole, folding her arms, looking directly at Eddie's stretched and swollen dark purple ball sack, and marveling in her work. After what seemed like an eternity, she softly said, "Go." The bungee snapped out of eddie's mouth and his groans turned to sobs.

"Oh, little boy, you were not listening. Didn't I say not to open your mouth until we said Go?" Angie said, with a laugh. Turning to the crowd, she said, "Ladies did you hear anyone else say 'go?'"

"Not I," said Donna.

"Not I," said Lilly.

Angie retrieved the bottle, this time making the loop about 8" further from the top of the bottle. She stretched the cord nearly to its limit, placed again between his teeth, saying "Now little one, DO NOT open your mouth until we say 'Go.' Am I clear?"

Eddie nodded, as the tears continued to flow, he cheeks burning red. After a few moments, she turned and motioned to the crowd, and together they all shouted "Go!" Eddie hesitated, anticipating the nearly unbearable pain, and then released the cord. The bottle stretched out the cord, tapping on the floor and then rebounding and falling again as Eddie cried out, using everything he could to keep standing. Slowly, and then more rapidly Eddie began the swinging, the pain now constantly throbbing in his balls and throughout his abdomen, the muscles in his thighs burning. The bottle tapped the bar at the count of 15, and made it the second time just as the women shouted "20."

"So close, little one," Angie said, "I am not sure if that last one counted." She walked up beside Eddie, and picked up the bottle. Turning towards the crowd, she said, "I think we need to vote on it. Miss Donna?"

"I think he made just made it," she said.

"Lilly?" Angie said.

"Oh I'm not so sure. Since I can't be definite, I would have to say no," Lilly replied.

"Umm, so I guess I have the tie breaker," Angie said, as she picked up the bottle, holding it up to her chest. She seemed to ponder a few moments, then said, "I think you pass, little one. You so need a success."

Donna walked up to the stage, and took the mike from Angie, as Angie continued to hold the bottle and the bottle leash continued to stretch Eddie's tender balls. Donna said, "We would like to show you one more feature of the Good Boy. We call it the leash tug controller. When leash mode is activated, anytime the small ring connected to the ball band is pulled ... You guessed it ... the motivator does its job! Let's demonstrate!"

Donna nodded to Angie, and then clicked a button on the remote, as Angie dropped the bottle, sending a series of pulses through Eddie's body with each bounce of the bottle until the bottle came to rest. Once it stopped, Angie sat, "down," walking up behind Eddie to unsnap the bottle leash. She instructed Eddie to walk continuously around the edge of the stage on all fours during the break, warning him that the Good Boy was in puppy mode. Both women left the stage to the applause of the crowd, and the lights came up signaling another break.

ed4242001
ed4242001
11 Followers