A Step Away from the Ordinary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Lilly said with a smile. She picked up the plate and walked over to the front edge of the stage, sitting plate down under Eddie's face. "Here you go, sweetie," she said.

Eddie looked down at the scraps. He was quite hungry, as the only thing he had eaten since lunch was a couple of the fries left over after Donna had eaten his dinner. But the mess on the plate looked revolting. Lilly enjoyed watching his dilemma for a few minutes, then said, "Eat." Immediately Eddie leaned down on his elbows, and began eating the revolting meal. "Good boy," Lilly said, as she walked back to finish up packing.

By this time, the vendor's were packing their wares, tending to last minute sales, and starting to leave as the audience thinned out. Finally it was down to just four ladies, Donna, Lilly, Angie, and Miss Degrasse. They all pulled up chairs near the foot of the stage, slipped off their shoes, and chatted about the evening. Eddie had finished the plate of food, but was feeling the discomfort and embarrassment from the smears of sauce and bits of food on his face that he could not reach with his tongue, and the more he thought about it, the more he was aware of it.

He then heard Donna say, "well, it is getting late ladies. I think we ought to think about calling it a night." Chairs scrapped on the floor as the ladies got up. Donna and Miss Degrasse walked up to Eddie at the front edge of the stage.

"Eddie you are in luck," Donna said, "Miss Degrasse has volunteered to take you home. But we do have one small problem." She paused, and then continued, "evidently in all of the straightening up your clothes were tossed out! But don't worry, we did find your billfold and your cell phone over against the wall. And, fortunately for all of us, Angie has agreed to let you borrow her running outfit so that you won't get us all arrested!" All of the ladies laughed as Angie dug into her oversized purse and retrieved the short pink running pants and the matching sleeveless pink running tee.

"Sorry, Angie said as she placed the clothing up on the stage, but you will have to be commando, as I am not loaning you my panties!" Again, the ladies laughed.

Holding the remote in her hand, she said, "Stand," in a firm voice. With little hesitation, but unaware if the puppy mode was on or off, Eddie stood up, taking the standing position, relieved to not experience shocks.

"Dress," Angie said. Eddie leaned down and retrieved the pants, stepped into them, and pulled them up his legs to his waist. He felt some relief as he finally felt somewhat covered. He reached back down and picked up the tee, but as he dropped it over his head, and began threading an arm through the strap, he felt a mild jolt to the Good Boy, as his wrists had evidently moved too close to the collar. He quickly distanced his wrists from the collar, threaded the other arm through begin more careful to not get his wrist near the collar. He ached to wipe his face, but knew for sure that was impossible as long as the protect mode was on.

As he finished dressing, Angie handed the remote to Miss Degrasse, who directed Eddie to follow, as the ladies walked out of the room. Eddie followed the ladies as they went down the hall, pausing, and then entering the ladies room. Miss Degrasse turned and said, "wait," as they entered the inner sanctum. After several minute they all came back out chatting. Hugs were exchanged, and then Angie, Donna, and Lilly walked down the hall, as Miss Degrasse turned back to Eddie, saying "you are such a mess, little one. Come with me." She took his hand, dragging him back into the ladies room, tugging like a mom leading a little one. Eddie felt very uncomfortable being in the wrong place.

Miss Degrasse led him to the sinks, turned and retrieved several paper towels from the dispenser, and then wetting a couple of them. She cleaned his face, something he had not had done to him since a child. Once she was satisfied, she straightened his hair, saying, "much better. You've been a mess all day! Such a messy boy! We will have to work on that."

Eddie took in his image in the mirror, thinking through all that had happened since he had entered the bar earlier that evening. He remained overwhelmed. "Well, let's get you home—It's late and you need to be at work early! No more going to the morning stand-up unprepared!" she said with a firmness in her voice.

"Follow," she said, turning towards the door. Eddie turned, and began following her, stumbling to a stop as she stopped at the door. "Well, open it," she said, holding up the remote, "or do you need motivation?"