A Step in the Wrong Direction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" She whispered urgently; his cock slid easily into her defenceless pussy and she cried out as it touched her in places her husband failed to reach. On his inward thrusts, she felt like it had no end, she came in a cacophony of breathless screams as his pace quickened. He rose from her, lifting her legs, her ankles on his muscular shoulders as he thrust deeper into her. "Oh! God! Yes!" She cried as she felt his cock swell, filling her with semen and a sense of dread; the unused condom came in to view as she turned her head to the side.

Releasing her legs, she locked them behind him, keeping him pinned inside of her as his cock spasmed gently. When he finally pulled out, she felt so deliciously naughty as she felt his cum ooze from her pussy and between her bum cheeks; she giggled to herself and looked at the clock, Sarah would be home soon, they needed to act fast. She pulled her pyjama shorts back on and ushered Jake out of the room; on her way to the stairs, she ducked in to Sarah's room and grabbed her spare exam timetable, thrusting it in to Jake's hands she said "Use this." He folded it and put it in his pocket.

She kissed him on the cheek, her hand resting on his bottom as he left the house, turning to look at her as he reached the gate and the front door closed slowly. Her heart was racing as she turned, back against the wall, she slid down and hugged her knees; feeling the wet patch spread between her buttocks as Jake's cum still flowed from her. "How hard did that boy cum?" She said to herself, reaching down to touch her swollen labia, "I can't let that happen again." But she already missed the feeling of Jake's cock plundering her pussy. She stood, stripped off her cum soaked pyjama bottoms and cami top, placed them in the washing machine, then went back upstairs for a long, hot shower.

Drying herself in the bedroom, she spied the discarded condom on the floor. Her thoughts went back to the feeling of Jake's tongue on her clit as she bent down to pick it up. She placed it back in the packet, thinking that she should get some of her own, just in case it wasn't a one-off and that Dave would notice more than a couple missing. "Wow!" She thought. "It's only happened once, and here I am planning a whole series of sessions with the boy. Pull yourself together Jennifer!" With the condom at the forefront of her mind, she started to panic; she'd forgotten where she was in her cycle, and with that much cum, Jake had surely knocked her up if he'd caught her at the wrong time. Dashing to her side of the bed, she yanked open her bedside drawer and retrieved her diary. Flicking through to this month's calendar, she noticed the red star she used for the expected start of her period and exhaled; it was due in a week and the chance of her getting pregnant by a boy nineteen years her junior, was slim. She dressed, threw her laundry in the washing machine, and rinsed away the evidence of her excesses.

Jake didn't come around that night; Sarah supposed that it was the stress of exams, Jenny supposed, rightly, that he was embarrassed, not wanting to face both women together, afraid of what would happen should the truth reveal itself. He sent Sarah a text message saying he was tired and that he'd see her tomorrow. She went upstairs to console herself with her toy; Jenny said she felt tired too, so took herself to bed. Dave, at a loose end, turned on the TV, then crept quietly upstairs when he heard the bedroom doors close, and pressed his ear to his daughter's door. He could hear Sarah groaning softly; he'd seen the dildo before, sorely tempted to sniff and even lick it; he resisted temptation, leaving it where it was. Now, with only the wood of the door between himself and Sarah, he imagined her impaling herself with the hard rubber.

Another noise caught his attention; a familiar buzzing noise, but not from behind Sarah's door, this was coming from his own bedroom. Reluctantly, he left his daughter's door and tiptoed towards the noise. Their bedroom door was ajar and he could see his wife in the middle of the bed, her hand frantically working her vibrator between her outstretched legs. He was about to creep in and join her, when she whispered coarsely "Ooh, Jake." At least he thought it was her; it could have been Sarah, he wasn't sure. Confused, he decided to leave it, creeping back downstairs to watch TV.

Jake didn't show up the following night either, which wasn't out of the ordinary, but Jenny was starting to think that she'd ruined her daughter's relationship. She made love to Dave that night, but she was thinking of Jake as she came; the way his cum was forced into her deepest recesses as he flooded her womb. Dave was none the wiser; he had decided that what he'd heard last night was just a trick of the acoustics, that his daughter had whispered the words while she played with the toy she thought was secret.

Sarah was home alone, her head in her books and her parents at work when the doorbell rang. She walked halfway down the stairs, expecting to see Mormons through the fanlight window above the door; instead she saw the top of Jake's head. Rushing the rest of the stairs, she yanked the door open and embraced him, kissing him deeply. He had come to confess his fling with her mother, but with her tongue in his mouth and her pert breasts pushing into him, all he could think about now was Sarah. She pulled him upstairs, undressing each other before falling naked on the bed. She screamed out Jake's name as the penis which had last given her mother the most intense orgasm of her life, did the same to her, only this time his cock was sheathed in latex.

Jenny had been home for about twenty minutes. Walking through the door earlier, she was about to announce her arrival when she heard her daughter scream her lover's name. She felt instantly jealous, then ashamed and guilty as she remembered that the man currently pleasuring her daughter was actually her daughter's boyfriend and not her own. It seemed as though he was using the timetable she'd given him to avoid her; which was how he should be using it, given her current state of mind; but it wasn't how she wanted him to use it. Distracted, she dropped the pan she was holding; the noise upstairs stopped abruptly as it clattered on the tiled floor and a few seconds later a worried voice called "Mum?" from the top of the landing.

"It's just me Honey!" Jenny called back, "Is Jake staying for dinner?" There was a brief, hushed conversation before Sarah answered yes; Jenny smiled to herself. Dave came home to the three of them sat around the table; Jenny, sat opposite Jake, stood up and bustled to the kitchen, taking food from the oven and warming vegetables in the microwave. Dave shook Jake's hand and kissed Sarah's cheek before sitting opposite his daughter. Jenny set the food on the table and then sat down to eat.

During dinner, Jake tried to avoid eye contact with Jenny, looking mostly at his plate, even when she accidentally stroked his leg with her foot. He did look at her when her foot made its way slowly and deliberately up his leg, lingering near his crotch before making its way back down. She licked her lips as he looked into her eyes and he felt his cock rising; blushing, he broke her gaze and tried to concentrate on his food.

As they finished, Jenny gathered the plates and asked Jake to help her. He stood, taking the bowls and flatware, and followed her into the kitchen. Halfway in, he stopped; she was loading plates into the dishwasher, bent over suggestively, the tops of her hold-ups showing beneath her short skirt. "Jenny, don't." He whispered. She looked behind her and pulled her skirt up around her waist, showing her bare pussy; he groaned as his cock responded to her show. She straightened up, letting her skirt fall back in place; she turned and took the bowls from him, touching his hands as she did so.

"Sarah is out all day tomorrow, Dave is at work. Come see me!" She pleaded, although it sounded to Jake like an order. "Tomorrow afternoon!" She looked into Jake's eyes, he couldn't turn her down, he nodded, she smiled, his cock twitched.

12