A Step-Mom's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

No one said a word until Amanda broke the silence when she looked at Dale and sighed, "Thank you."

"Pheeewwww," replied Dale. "Does that mean you're not mad at me?"

Still lying on her back, Amanda smiled. "I could never be mad at you. You gave me everything I wanted ... and much, much more," she giggled as she looked at the cum coating the outside of her stretched pussy. "I just have one question," she asked as she shifted her glance to Julie.

"And what's that?"

"Was this planned between the two of you?"

Both answered "No," simultaneously.

"Then would you like to explain what you're doing home. I thought you had plans to stay at your friend Eric's house tonight."

"Well, that's a long story but to give you the short version. Eric and some of the other guys got busted for DUI last night and they're in jail, so I just landed up staying home."

"So you've been home the whole time we were ...?"

"Yep," he snickered. "The whole time."

"And what do you think of your dear old step-mom now?" Amanda asked with a worried tone in her voice.

"I think she is one of the two sexiest women in the world and that I'm the luckiest guy ever, since both of those women are right here in this room and on the bed with me," Dale replied without delay.

"So you're not upset about what just happened here? And I mean before and after you joined us?"

"Nope. Not at all."

"I'm glad to hear that," Julie sighed.

"Me too," smiled Amanda as she looked at Dale as if seeing him for the first time. Gone was the skinny kid she had first met and instead there stood a man ... her man, her lover and the father of her future children.

Suddenly a Kingfisher let loose with its nerve-grating call and pulled her from her daydream back to reality. That had all happened 11-months ago. She and Julie and Dale had spent the rest of the weekend making love in every possible position, combination and room in the house and when they weren't making love they were talking about their futures. Julie moved in with them the following week but they soon realized that the house was too small and that the people in the neighborhood would never understand their relationship ... especially Amanda and Dale's so they had decided to move back to the house that Amanda's parents had left her.

Fortunately, the house in town had sold quickly and they were able to move back to "The Islands" without any difficulty. Shortly afterwards Amanda found out that she was pregnant though whether it happened that first time or at some other time during the weekend no one would ever know or care. Seven months after arriving in "The Islands" she gave birth to a healthy baby boy that they had name Keith.

And so everything had returned to the way it had been when she was a child. Laugher, joy and love once again filled the house as well as plenty of "daddy and mommies play-time" she thought to herself as she heard the screendoor open behind her. Shifting in her chair she looked at her man. Dale had indeed changed. The skin on his 6-foot 2-inch frame was a golden brown and his chest had filled out from the work he did to repair the house and help the neighbors. His hair was sun-streaked but his eyes were still the piercing blue that she found so hypnotizing and stimulating. "Good Morning, darling," she sighed.

"Good Morning to you too, beautiful," he answered as he looked at her nude body. "Be careful you don't get arrested for showing yourself off like that."

Laughing she replied, "It's only you tourists that have to worry about that. Remember, we locals have certain cultural rights that allow us to have more fun than you."

"Ya, ya, ya. I've heard it all before but just make sure you don't get too much sun. Keith has certain needs since you're breastfeeding and I'm not sure if he'd like his diner burned ... and neither would I," he teased.

"Mmmmmmm, the only thing that might catch fire and burn is right here," she whispered as she pointed down to the bush of hair that was surrounding her pussy.

"Well, I think I have just the hose to put that particular fire out," he replied as he leaned down to kiss her.

Suddenly the screendoor opened again and both looked at Julie standing there with her hands cradling her pregnant stomach. "I'm sorry to bother you two but we have a case of baby interuptus here."

"What's wrong," Amanda asked.

"I think my water just broke," she answered.

Laughing softly, Amanda looked at Dale and asked "So are you ready to be a daddy again?" as Julie slowly walked back into the house ... but that's another story.

****************************************************

I hope everyone enjoys this story as much as I did rewriting it. The characters and events are fictitious though I have seen the house I used here located on the north shore of Molokai.

Your comments and suggestions are appreciated and please remember to vote.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers