A Stepmother's Permission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam's anus tingled as she led him to a soft leather chair, handing the leash and whip to Anna while she rolled the chiffon up her smooth and graceful legs, sitting back and lifting her feet to the seat, displaying the shaven cunt he'd leered at by the pool. She smiled and looked up to the ominous ring in the beam above, taking his eyes from her delicious sex to it, reminding him of the story it had to tell.

'He begged me to end his life for him, such was the depth of dark desire he held for me. We all thoroughly enjoyed his total submission, Anna here, putting him to good use and having him demonstrate the power of her control over him while guests watched, he could never get enough of being humiliated by women, and was a benchmark for those lady guests who all required the same discipline to be shown by their own partners. I took great pleasure in confirming he was of no use to me, having arrived here on being alerted to his availability by the women of the community who knew I desired to move into the area and join them...' She smiled as Anna pushed a leather futon between the foot of the chair and his knees, patting it with a smile, then standing over him with the whip as her Mistress continued.

'...I soon had everything signed over to me, he so loved being owned so completely, enslaved and delighted at being shown on a leash at the door to arriving guests, the fact that I'd taken over his life and his home gave him such a thrill - he reached a level of submissive ecstasy that could only lead to one thing when it became apparent that his use to me was exhausted... ' She now slipped a finger down to her clitoris, the sadistic pleasure she had in relating how she came by the luxurious house warranting some extra stimulation.

Adam's cock bobbed under the silk as he watched her finger glisten while it slipped between between the pink flaps of her cunt, the pain of defeat by Trudy now a fading memory, as he prepared to be dominated by a greater force. Anna laughed softly as he gently bucked on his knees, his balls fit to burst as he sank into a lusting worship of the mature redhead. The maid lifted his kaftan with the whip, and eased it back behind his excited genitals, leaving his erect cock exposed to show his appreciation of her dominance.

'Don't worry, you'll spend soon enough... when we're good and ready.' Brooke sighed softly at seeing the token of his submissive desire, then continued with her teasing account of her late husband's demise.

'I made sure to constantly torment his mind - it was deeply satisfying, moving in and taking everything from him, taunting him as I made changes to the house which had been his domain and in which he was reduced to being no more than a slave - Trudy would bring home males that I made sure to flaunt before him; his pitiful state of submission serving as due warning to the new arrivals, he was proof they'd be dominated severely. He'd beg for my attention at every opportunity and I'd have Anna whip him for his impudence on most occasions, choosing the most humiliating moments to indulge him; I'd wait for those times when guests could look on, having him masturbate at my feet, his humiliation intensified by the women's laughter and scorn, my feeling of supremacy so satisfying. He'd spurt long and hard with the contempt of the audience in his ears, then lick his mess clean before being shown the appreciation of his guests with the whip...' She pointed to her her warm brown pucker, and Anna tugged his leash.

'Down you go, your worship begins now.' Anna needed to apply little tension on the leash; Adam eager to know the scent of the superb woman, lying obediently across the leather futon and pressing his nose up to the base of her crotch, Anna softly stroking his arse with the whip to ensure his cock was nicely stimulated on the leather below him as he took in the rich tang of Brooke's sticky pucker. The maid would savour his flesh before punishment.

'You'll know the feel of the whip soon enough, I know how you want it.' Brooke added her command, making his cock pulse pre-cum as it slid on the leather, his balls tingling on sampling her delectable scent.

'You have a good sniff boy, don't you dare lick until you're told... now, were was I? Oh yes... My husband made it quite plain that it was his deepest desire to be extinguished at my hands, knowing I'd no further use for him, and it was then that I had him officially diagnosed as suffering from depression. He showed no symptoms of it outwardly, and flatly disagreed with Dr Spence's diagnosis when told, but told he was, and it was duly recorded for all the officials to see later. I tested him on later occasions, he ecstatic with submissive pleasure as he lay bound on the bed, and I strangling him with a silken noose until he went blue - I became most aroused by the act, his life in my hands as he wriggled bound and helpless, the feeling of power so intense - he'd spend vigorously before he passed out, enveloped in a submissive heaven at being ended by the woman who'd taken everything else from him. He'd come round and beg to be finished, then I'd enjoy taunting him, telling him he'd go when I was ready, and only then...'

She paused as his panting increased, the heat of his breath on her anus teasing it delightfully, her clitoris hard and tingling as he squirmed on the futon, his cock edging as Anna grinned and held the whip firmly against the flesh of his buttocks. Brooke was now more than ready to have her arse licked.

'Ohhh! You like the sound of that, don't you? You'd love to be strangled until you came, wouldn't you?... an no-one would notice if I went too far... what a lovely erotic end that would be. Well, You'll lick my arsehole while you think about it.' Adam was already close to coming as his tongue slipped eagerly into the hot tightness of her pucker, his nose now sampling the full spice of her arousal as the soft flesh and juices of her slit teased at it. She sighed with pleasure at the probing of his tongue, then resumed her teasing account of her husband's demise.

'His pathetic requests were noted by many of the women, as he openly begged for the punishment regardless of whoever was present, the humiliation giving him a thrill, and welcoming the scorn of my friends who were delighted to assist in binding him, and taking turns in increasing his pleasure by strangling him themselves while they let him know their thoughts. They'd watch while I then indulged him to the full, and his spending in bound ecstasy became quite the novelty with the more sadistic women. Of course, the only signs of depression he'd show would be on his recovering consciousness, where his pathetic pleas to know the eternal rest he sought at my hand were met with further delighted scorn and laughter from his audience; his only reward was to satisfy their cunts with his tongue and be soundly whipped, the frenzied pleasure of the women at this select club was so stimulating for me as it grew in number, he became insatiable with his begging, and so did I in exacting the ritual... until I tired of it.'

Adam's own growing worship of the supreme woman was demonstrated by the lusty thrusts of his tongue, deep into the hot recesses of her arsehole, his cock thrusting at the futon while his nose pressed and sniffed hard at her cunt, Anna now stroking his flesh playfully with the whip to remind him of her promise. He now wanted to know the cruel and absolute domination her husband had known, shown his place while her friends looked on, enjoying his humiliation, and Brooke seemed to read his mind.

'You're going to have the pleasure of meeting some of those women on Friday. Trudy has told me just how submissive you are already - that's most apparent - but you've a long week ahead of you in being trained ready for purchase to the highest bidder.' Adam's mind went into a blindly submissive spasm as her words registered, and hit home hard, his cock boning with one pleasurable sensation at being sold as a slave to a woman unknown, another tart and equally pleasurable sensation at her cruel casting aside of him.

Brooke sighed with satisfaction as his tongue jutted deep in its worship of her supremacy, confirming his tormented excitement, she squeezing her anus tight on the welcome intrusion, and pulling his leash nice and tight in her own confirmation of his enslavement. She laughed softly as he sniffed frantically at her cunt, the shock of the moment ensuring his intake of her scent would be associated with his enslavement, indelibly.

'I see you take to your present physical position with ease... there's a good reason for that. You'll note how a woman's anatomy is designed so that a male may service his superior's anus whilst his nose is secured in the lower cleft of her cunt; taste and scent experienced to the full, the female in her natural dominance free to pleasure her clitoris at the apex, the male kept down to know his correct place. I firmly believe this obvious fact of sexual design which confirms women's superiority... you'll be introduced to many women here who will require that you adopt that rightful position as you're sampled by them, while they make their decision over purchasing you. You'll assume that position automatically whenever a woman at a viewing meeting parts her legs to demand your service, and you'll do it knowing it is your correct position by sexual design.'

Her righteous tone and ardent confidence of the truth in what she said, swayed him immediately to her way of thinking; held on the leash between her sumptuous thighs, the comfort of his position of submissive worship was clarified by the ease with which his servile tongue lavished its homage to her arsehole, while his nose slotted neatly into the base of her warm cleft, eagerly sampling the scent of her superiority.

Anna readied her whip, anxious to have him know her physical authority at the point when he gave up his masculinity in surrender to Brooke's psychological domination; Adam's urgent thrusts at the futon increasing, his bewildered thoughts on being proffered like a trinket to women, exciting the controlling submissive fetish which held its own command of him and neutralising any thought of resistance to his fate - any fear of being enslaved was tempered by the fact that his previous mundane existence would be exchanged for one where he resided in relative luxury - albeit as the plaything of a wealthy woman. Brooke rubbed her budding clitoris in triumph, her eyes savouring the moment and taking in the luxury of her surroundings, ceded to her power so willingly by its former owner.

'It was Clara Jefferson who first showed him the rope... of course, she showed it to me first, after she'd shown a keen interest, being one of the ladies enjoying indulging my husband with the silk scarf. She reminded me of her former husband's fetish for mock hangings, something we'd all enjoy - it was so theatrically erotic - we'd all dress formally and he'd be given a sham trial where he'd always be found guilty, then Clara would take great pleasure in donning a black cap and announcing the death sentence. Tried and found unanimously guilty by women, he'd dance on the rope for us, never failing to spend with just a little manipulation from his wife, as he twirled before the eager faces of those privy to his 'execution', it was so arousing. Unfortunately he died from a heart condition, thankfully not while he was being displayed, and the rope became redundant.'

Adam's submissive fervour peaked as he thought on seemingly mundane but wealthy women, gathering to attend a hanging, to show their pleasure at seeing a male tormented for their pleasure; the thought of what he might be subjected to at the hands of one of them had him thrusting wantonly.

'Of course, Clara now has another male, somewhat younger than the husband who let her down so disappointingly... and a new rope with which he's being groomed. My husband was duly tormented by the sight of the old one while bound and being summarily strangled, such was his carnal desire to give up his life to honour me as he saw necessary, but it was kept locked from his grasp till that fateful day. It was never my intention that he use it to execute its full purpose you'll understand, and it was Clara who vouched for my being at her house when it happened, it was so sweetly ironic.' It was the irony in her tone, as though concocting a story to suit, which took control of Adam; she laughing softly and letting out a contented sigh as she eased her thighs back a little, pulling the leash nice and tight to keep his face hard between her cheeks, as he edged toward his first surrender to her.

'The good Dr Spence gave a further diagnosis of his depression just three days before his end; he was prescribed drugs which he wouldn't take, though he helped himself to a good dose of Viagra on the day... quite how he obtained the rope, locked away as it was, and decided to end his life on his own was such a mystery. His face looked so contented as he hanged there... why, you'd think I'd been there to witness it.' The leash jerked tight as she gasped and tensioned her thighs, the memory of his convenient disposal on having ceded everything to her, bringing a surge of dominant satisfaction at her triumph. Her fingers stroked at the wanting clitoris with elegant vigour as her new conquest probed frantically at her anus, she moving delectably into a rich orgasm.

'Oooohhhh!!... show him the whip Anna! Adam felt the glorious rush of his own intense orgasm, coinciding with the unleashing of Anna's spiteful lust with the whip, her cunt oozing as she watched his flesh bounce and glow red, he thrusting his torso at the futon and snorting wildly at Brooke's pleasured cunt in a blend of pain and pure ecstasy. His mind tapped into the rich vein of obvious delight that the redhead had shown in her husband's demise earlier on, and the dark hint that she may have been more than instrumental in his parting, took him deep into a submissive heaven; Anna's cruel satisfaction with the whip ensuring that the taunting thoughts brought a generous torrent of semen from him, his own will now bending toward the lush thrill of becoming a wealthy woman's plaything - channelled forcefully away from his mediocre life to one of absolute servitude to femininity - had him mess liberally in utter ectasy.

Adam was duly tormented throughout that evening; brought down with the whip by both women, made to service both with his tongue, shown his place at their feet as they ensured the breaking of what little defiance he may have held. Trudy returned late in the evening, opening the door to the lounge and leaving it wide to complete the crushing of Adam's spirit; she looked down at her capture's striped flesh with a sneer of contempt, ensuring he had a good view past her through to the front door. There, kneeling obediently at the foot of the stairs, was a younger male - a 'trustee' known to the household - awaiting his youthful Mistress's pleasure. She savoured the pain in Adam's eyes as her cruel duplicity was registered further.

'I'm set up for a nice comforting night, I'll be leaving early tomorrow... there were a few prospects I'd seen while training this one.' She stepped over and pressed a spiked heel into the weals on his arse, her smile showing her pleasure as he squirmed in pain.

'Of course, I'll be back Friday to see what he fetches... and who his new owner is... I'll be delighted to inform her of what he finds most pleasurable, and most painful.' Her laughter echoed eerily as she strutted away, her foot replaced by Brooke's as Adam watched the wife he'd never have, receive kisses to her feet from the cowering male, who then rose to follow her up the stairs. Brooke pulled his leash tight as he wallowed in submissive homage to the girl who had brought him to a life of perpetual slavery; she smiled softly as she felt him squirm helplessly under her undeniable feminine authority, her stepdaughter might see a little more of her latest capture than she bargained for - he was so pleasing.