A Sticky End to the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear Kathryn walking past my bedroom door to the bathroom to clean up. A few minutes later she passed my door again as she returned to the lounge. I couldn't hear everything that was being said but she was obviously missing her panties and convinced that Bill had hidden them as a memento of the evening while she had been at the bathroom. He protested his innocence vehemently and I could hear furniture being moved around in their search for the missing underwear.

The search was quickly postponed when Kathryn spotted the spunk stained mess on her black dress. I heard her shriek in disgust and throw more accusations at Bill. "How much fucking sperm did you have in those balls?" she shouted at him. "I've got cum all over my back, in my hair, down my stockings and then you've turned round and spunked on my dress you dirty bastard!"

I sniffed her thong deeply again and pulled my bed covers up over my head as she stomped down the hallway and slammed the front door loudly behind her as she left.

Bill knocked on my door and entered. I laughed at him as he walked in and threw Kathryn's thong across the room at him.

"She thinks I'm some sort of depraved panty-stealing, monster cum madman." he exploded, catching the black lace material and throwing it straight back at me.

I was still laughing uncontrollably and told him "that makes up for being blown out last Friday after asking for a threesome. Thanks for the show."

12