A Sticky Situation

Story Info
Wyatt meets a Slug Girl in a swamp...
1.6k words
4.43
21.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
632 Followers

Author's Note: More of a romantic tale like Meeting the Minotaur. Thoughts?

Wyatt looked around for the path out of the swamp. The last place he wanted to be lost in was here. Every year at least 3 people went missing in the mire. The sounds of nature were all around him but the birds brought him little comfort. Gators, snakes and all sorts of unpleasant animals lived here. It was late afternoon when he left into the swamp looking for his dog. But that was hours ago, it was evening now. Sadie had never left his property before but he wasn't about to let her first time be her last.

Wyatt looked around as he heard a strange squishing sound. It sounded like it came around a gnarled tree. He cautiously peered around the truck of the tree to see the outline of a woman but something was off. She didn't have hair but it looked like she had some kind of layer in the place of hair that joined the outline of the body. Her skin was a slimy, spotty grey. Two eye stalks protruded out from her head. Wyatt realized she was a Slug girl. If she could speak she might help him find the path.

"Uh, e-excuse me?" He stuttered.

The woman turned toward him and he could see her voluptuous breasts. Her front half was a pale white and covered in slime.

"Oh! You startled me." The slug girl exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I'm lost. Do you know the way out?" Wyatt asked.

"Of course, I mean I live here." She said.

"I'd thank god but I'll settle for thanking you. I'm Wyatt." He said, sighing with relief.

"Cecelia." She replied.

"Nice to meet you Cecilia." Wyatt said kindly.

"Well Wyatt, if I might ask, what brings you here?" Cecilia asked.

"My dog is missing and I think she ran into the swamp." He answered.

"I did see a dog a little bit ago, scruffy, brown fur?" Cecilia replied.

"That's her!" Wyatt exclaimed.

"I sent her to the closest house from here." Cecilia said.

"Oh, thank you so much! That's probably my house." Wyatt sighed.

"Wyatt, it's awfully late to trek through the swamp at night. Could I persuade you to stay the night in my home?" She asked, blushing slightly.

"Um, sure." Wyatt responded, uncertainly.

"Okay, it's not far. I just wouldn't want a late night gator to find a snack." The slug girl said nervously.

Wyatt chuckled as the slug girl lead the way to her abode. After about a 15 minute walk he found her home. It was a small shack made of various driftwood and naturally formed branches. Upon entering, he saw a small firepit and a moss-covered floor. Some makeshift shelves were placed against the wall and a very small hot spring was also inside.

"Wow, pretty nice place you have here." Wyatt said as he looked around.

"Really? Thank you!" Cecilia replied, "Are you hungry?"

"Not really. I wouldn't want to overstay my welcome." He answered.

"Wyatt, can I ask you something?" The slug girl inquired.

"Sure." He said.

"Am I attractive?" She asked.

Wyatt was taken off guard by her question. He looked at her face which possessed all human features except eyes that were on eyestalks. The skin that covered her back covered half of her face like a veil. He breasts were about B cups.

"You're beautiful." He answered, looking into her eyes.

"Thank you, I ask because the last human I met called me a monster and hit me with a stick." She said, lowering her head.

"Oh my god, that's terrible!" He exclaimed, taking a step towards her.

"It's fine, most people react to me that way." She whimpered.

"No, that's not fine." Wyatt said as he took another step forward and hugged Cecilia.

The slug girl stiffened for a moment before she wrapped her arms around him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Wyatt, is there... anyone in your life?" She asked nervously, now blushing deeply.

"No, I've always been kind of a loner." He whispered in her ear gently.

"Maybe you don't...have to be..." The slug girl said sheepishly.

Wyatt didn't say a word. He pulled away slightly from the tender embrace and looked at her face and eyes before he kissed her passionately. Cecilia had never been shown kindness like this before. She kissed him back as her arms slowly slid over his back.

She shyly pushed her long tongue into his mouth, still nervous of this man. Cecilia felt his tongue slide over hers. She felt his hands exploring her body. She pushed her hips forward slightly to rub against his. Wyatt was different from other humans she had met. He didn't judge her or call her a monster like others did. He seemed to truly care about her.

Wyatt felt her long, flat tongue enter his mouth. Their tongues danced over each other like a passionate waltz. This slug girl, no, his lover had been mistreated for so long and now he could help her. Perhaps she could help him too. She was a kind soul, like him. The two stood there, hugging and kissing as the fire in her home crackled.

Wyatt broke away from the kiss and looked at her eyes. Cecilia feared she had done something wrong but then she saw him remove his shirt. He then continued kissing her deeply. She gingerly fumbled with his belt and pants. They fell to the floor with his underwear. Wyatt, kicked them aside and took off his muddy boots.

Cecilia had never seen a naked man before, she couldn't help but stare at his 6-inch cock. He was at half-mast. While she was unsure of what to do her body seemed to know what to do as she felt the slit below her abdomen opened slightly, dripping with slime.

Wyatt slowly wrapped his arms around his lover and penetrated her. Cecilia yelped as she felt him enter her. She clung onto his shoulders and shuddered as her body was hit by a wave of pleasure. She looked at his face to see a gentle smile and a kind face. She thrust deeper and her body and mind were assaulted by powerful sensations she had never felt before. Something in her had changed at that moment. Her body tingled and felt hot.

Wyatt pulled out, leaving only his tip inside Cecilia before thrusting into her. He was panting already and she was moaning with every pump. The slug girl tried to think but she couldn't. Every time she tried to think or say anything his cock surged into her, rocking her mind and body with pleasure. She moaned loudly, she couldn't help herself any longer. She pushed her lover to the ground and draped her body over him. Wyatt looked up at her with a seductive smile. Cecilia uncertainly lifted her hips and brought them down on his cock. She moaned so loud it was surely heard for miles around.

Then her lover started moaning with her with every pump. Reinvigorated by this she pumped him faster, her slime covering his body. Their motions made lewd slapping noises. Wyatt couldn't believe how tight she was! He felt her walls coating his cock in slime, allowing her to slide up and down his shaft with ease. He wasn't sure how much more he could take.

Cecilia pistoned up and down, desperate to feel more pleasure from her lover and to give him the same. She held his hand with her own, pinning him. The slug girl kissed her lover lustfully, practically smothering him with her tongue. The moaned in each other's mouths as they made love. Wyatt couldn't hold back any longer, and with her tongue in his mouth he couldn't warn her. He came, coating her insides in cum. Cecilia cried out as she cam from feeling his hot liquid poured inside her. She gripped his hands tightly before relaxing. She pulled her tongue from his mouth and laid her head on his chest, leaving his cock embedded in her. She felt her spine shiver from the orgasm. The two laid there, panting heavily for several minutes before Wyatt spoke.

"How was that?" He whispered.

"Wonderful, I want more..." She whispered back seductively.

Cecilia let her lusty instincts take over her body and started grinding her hips against his. Wyatt moaned as her tight walls hugged his cock. To his surprise he was still hard. He reached up and fondled her breasts, eliciting a soft moan from his lover as she raised her torso. Wyatt's body had a thin sheen that glowed from the firelight.

"He looked so sexy in his position." Cecilia thought as she started pumping him again.

Wyatt looked up as his lover, her mouth wide open and tongue hanging out. Slime slid down her shapely body. Their eyes locked and they both had the same thought.

"I love you." They said in unison.

The wet lewd slapping of their hips sped up.

"Wrap your legs around me... Wyatt, it won't take long..." Cecilia gasped between heavy breaths.

The slug girl adjusted herself and Wyatt lock his legs around where her hips would be. She put her arms on his lean chest as she pumped her hips deeply. With one final thrust, she let out another cry of pleasure. Her walls clamped on Wyatt's cock like a bear trap. The sudden clench of muscles made him cum instantly. He sprayed his seed inside her once again. His legs tightened around her hips and he rocked her on top of him. She kissed him deeply and she held his hand, their fingers as interlaced as their hearts. The two kissed passionately, allowing the warm glow from their orgasms to gently fade away.

"Wyatt..." Cecilia whispered as she broke away from the kiss.

"Yes Cecilia?" He answered.

"I don't want this moment to ever end." She said.

Wyatt kissed her.

"Neither do I." He whispered.

As the fire's light cascaded over their bodies, they laid there, in each other's loving embrace...

Myrph
Myrph
632 Followers