A Sticky Situation

Story Info
Peter Parker gets into a sticky mess.
1.6k words
3.87
27.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is all fictional, everyone is over 18, and hope you enjoy.

Character: Aunt May (Marisa Tomei), Peter Parker (Tom Holland)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was a few weeks after Peter's eighteenth birthday and he began to feel strange. He wasn't sure that the radioactivity was affecting him but he was sure something was happening to him.

Peter was having mood swings, fevers, and he was also more easily aroused. From a girl bending over to just seeing an attractive girl, Peter became super horny and had to get rid of the growing pressure in his pants before he would ruin them.

While jerking off, Peter noticed that his erection would last longer, his cum was sticker and messier, and that he would become hornier after having an orgasm. Peter also noticed that the heat would also cause him to be aroused too. Peter, not knowing what was going on began to run some test to see what was going on but the results gave no answer.

During a week of intense heat and humidity, Peter could barely control himself and jerked gallons and gallons of his seed everyday. Each orgasm got more and more intense and he wanted more. To make matters even worse the central air and heat went out completely in the entire building.

On one boiling night Peter decided to sleep in his underwear and nothing else. As Peter slept his dream slowly and slowly became more erotic. Peter was in S.H.E.I.L.D.'s training room and he was soaking wet with sweat and was shirtless. He tried to leave the room but the only door was locked and there were no other exits.

All of a sudden Black Widow came out of know where and she was wearing nothing but a leather bikini. Upon seeing her Peter got strong hard on but averted his eyes to be polite.

"Oh my god, sorry Black Widow." Peter said trying not to look at her.

"No need to be sorry Peter, I need your help and only you can help me." Black Widow whispered into Peter's ears, causing goosebumps and making his cock even harder.

Black Widow then pulled Peter into a long and passionate kiss. They both explored each other's mouth and bodies. With a snap of Black Widow's fingers her bikini disappeared revealing her lush and perky tits along with her trimmed mound of pubic hair above her tight pussy slit. Black Widow then pushed Peter down onto a mat and slowly undid his shorts, she then licked her way down to Peter's hard member.

Peter couldn't believe what was happening and he did not want to end. Black Widow began to jerk Peter's monster cock which was covered in layers of precum. Peter moaned as her soft hand felt like heaven on his cock. Feeling than Peter was completely erect Black Widow started to lick the giant head of Peter's cock. Peter moaned as Black Widow sucked and licked on his head while her hands continued to jerk him. Peter didn't know how long he could last, but that was the least of his worries.

Peter felt how tight and moist Black Widow's throat was, and as she deep throated him, Peter exploded his seed deep into her throat, causing Black Widow to gag. She licked up Peter's cum remaining on his cock and began to kiss Peter. Peter could taste how sweet and salty he was on Black Widow's lips and he surprisingly liked it.

Black Widow jerked Peter's cock again and then mounted him. Her pussy was extremely wet and tight and it felt amazing to Peter. Inch by inch, Peter's monster cock stretched Black Widow's pussy. As they rode each other their moans and pants of pleasure filled the room and echoed all about. Peter thrusted into and out of Black Widow, and she came wildly and rode him like a bronco.

As Black Widow recovered from her orgasm, they switched position and Peter fucked her from behind. Black Widow's wet pussy caused Peter to fuck her with no mercy as he pulled her red hair back. Peter also stuck a few fingers into Black Widow's asshole causing her to scream in surprise and pain and with another hard thrust Black Widow came again falling onto the floor.

Black Widow then began to oil her massive tits and she told Peter to fuck her tits. The combination of the oil, precum, Black Widow's cum, and her soft tits drove Peter wild and while he fucked her tits, Peter played with Black Widow's nipples. With a loud grunt and encouragement from Black Widow Peter shot his thick, hot, and creamy load all over Black Widow's tits and her beautiful face. Peter then fell onto the floor next to Black Widow and they began to cuddle each other.

Suddenly out of nowhere the Scarlet Witch and Michelle appeared completely nude and began to clean the cum off of Black Widow. Then the three of them began to lick Peter's creamy cock.

As Peter gradually woke up from his wet dream he noticed that he had managed to slip his shorts off while sleeping and that he had messed his sheets with his seed. Seeing that it was four in the morning, Peter fell back asleep and continued his wet dream.

With his alarm clock waking Peter up, he noticed that his sheets were completely soiled and didn't know how to explain it to Aunt May. Quickly putting on some clothes Peter rushed out of his room and got ready for breakfast.

With the week being extremely humid and unbearable, Aunt May woke up with sweat soaking her light night gown and making it see through. Deciding it was too hot to put anything on, Aunt May stripped nude and wore her night robe only and went to make breakfast.

As Peter made his way to the kitchen he smelled Aunt May's wonderful cooking and couldn't wait to eat. He kissed Aunt May on the cheek, "Morning, your cooking smells great as always." he said as he sat down pouring some orange juice.

"Morning to you too, you seem happy this morning, and thank you." Aunt May said turning to Peter and giving him his breakfast. As Peter looked up he noticed that Aunt May wasn't wearing anything underneath her robe, seeing her nipples poking through the light material and that the robe was loosely tied.

"Thanks" Peter managed to get out as he couldn't take his eyes off of her. "It sure is a hot one today." Peter added trying to distract himself from his dirty thoughts.

"You can say that again." Aunt May replied while eating a banana. Peter watched as Aunt May took the banana in her mouth sucking and biting on it. Peter also noticed that he was getting hard and that he forgot to put underwear on under his pants. Peter tried not to think about how hot Aunt May is but as he did he felt his precum soaking his thigh.

As they finished eating Aunt May went to go take a shower while Peter stayed in the kitchen. It felt wrong thinking about fucking Aunt May, but Peter was too horny to think rational. Peter rushed into his room got naked and started to pump his cock which was overflowing with precum. Peter got an idea and went to Aunt May's room to steal one of her bras and panties.

Peter got what he had needed but he sensed Aunt May coming, so Peter decided to hide in her closet. Aunt May entered the room with her towel wrapped around her body and with her hair slightly wet. She stood in front of a long mirror and let the towel fall to the floor revealing her somewhat tone body, her mature breast, and her trimmed pubic hair.

Peter gasped as he spied on Aunt May and he slowly jerked his cock trying not to make any sounds. Aunt May then took a giant monster dildo out of nightstand and she started to lube it up by sucking on it and then she poured a bottle of oil all over it. Before she mounted it Aunt May fingered her pussy getting it ready for the monster.

She had almost her whole hand in her pussy as the other hand played with her breast. She moaned and groaned as pleasure ran through her entire body. She then mounted the monster dildo slowly, letting it fill her pussy. Trying to keep quite Peter had one hand over his mouth while the other was stroking his extremely hard member.

Aunt May fucked the life out of the dildo, riding it wildly, while cursing and screaming, not seeming to care the amount of noise she was making. Meanwhile Peter pictured in his mind that she was riding his cock like that, as his hand stroked his cock faster and faster trying to match Aunt May's speed. Aunt May rode the dildo and she came hardly on it crying and screaming out as her juices soaked the sheets and the plastic penis.

As Aunt May came, so did Peter and his cum went all over the closet door, the floor, and on Aunt May's underwear. As Peter came he grunted and moaned, forgetting that he was in Aunt May's room.

Recovering from her orgasm Aunt May heard the strange noise and she went over to the closet to see what it was. Peter did not noticed that Aunt May was moving towards, the closet and he stood there still stroking his cock. Aunt May opened the door to see Peter leaning on the wall jerking off, with her underwear on the floor, and she felt the floor sticky and wet under her feet. Peter then looked up to see a nude Aunt May standing right in front of him watching him jerk off.

"What the..." Aunt May said having her hand on her hips showing her incredible body.

The End