A Stolen Moment

Story Info
A fond look back at the joys of being a parent.
769 words
4.52
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers

An ode to the joys of parenthood. Been there, done that.

Javahead

*****

"I want you tonight." Allie pitched her whisper low enough that the kids couldn't hear. Her smile was an open invitation.

I smiled back. "Let's get the kids to bed. Now."

"I think Ellen's already in bed; I haven't heard her for a while. She needs the sleep; she has a touch of fever."

She had gone to bed all right. Our bed. There may be parents, somewhere, up to evicting a screaming, feverish, two-year-old. I wish I could be that hard-hearted, sometimes. Instead, Allie and I beat a rapid retreat.

"Now what?" Despite my frustration, I had to laugh. Two horny adults driven from their own bedroom by a toddler.

"Can you hold out till tomorrow night?" Her mouth twitched, hinting at a rueful smile.

"I'll take a shower. A long, cold, shower." Her kiss was - almost - worth the enforced wait.

***

Shower done, I pulled on a pair of pajama pants as a concession to our uninvited guest before opening the door to the bedroom. The pants may have been unnecessary; Ellen had finally gone to sleep, curled up in the blankets on her mother's side of the bed. She didn't even stir when I slipped in beside her.

Allie was probably still reading, but I needed to get up early the next morning. Frustration or no, I was soon asleep.

***

I woke up when Allie slid in beside me. I looked across the room to the glowing letters on the alarm clock. 1 AM. Allie had been reading late.

"Can you give me a kiss, dear?" I offered a token peck; she pulled me closer and turned it into a much more leisurely production. Not that I had any objections; her kisses are the next best thing to all-out sex. Especially since she was wearing only a pair of bikini briefs. Despite my best intentions, it was impossible to ignore the pair of erect nipples poking insistently into my chest, or the smooth legs that encircled mine.

"Cock Teaser!" I must have sounded hopelessly plaintive. She just chuckled, enjoying the effect she was having. Plainly, she was taking her frustrations out on me.

Finally, she let go. I glanced over my shoulder at the baby. She was still sleeping. No surprise there; once she sleeps, she sleeps. I've seen her fall out of bed without waking. Reassured, I returned my attention to her mother.

Allie gasped when I slid down and took a nipple in my mouth. I've always loved Allie's breasts; though small busted, she has large, responsive, nipples. She did her best to keep quiet as I suckled.

"Bastard! I really want you now." I'd never heard a whisper through clenched teeth before. She stifled a moan when I switched my attack to her other breast. I could detect a faint sweet taste, the last hint of her milk. She moaned again, louder.

Suddenly, she pulled away. I could feel her pulling off her briefs.

"Take off your pants. And let me on top. I don't want to wake her up."

Naked, we kissed again before she rolled me onto my back. On the far side of the bed, I could hear the baby's faint snores. I forgot them when Allie mounted me; sometime today, probably before I had come home, she had shaved her pussy. Even as I thrust up into her tight wetness, I chuckled. No wonder she was so hot, and so easily frustrated, tonight!

We did our best to keep quiet. I let Allie set the pace; between her smooth skinned cunt, and her erect nipples dragging up and down my chest, it took self control not to come at once. Fortunately, Allie must have felt the same way. After no more than a couple of minutes, she ground her groin (smooth, smooth) against my pubic bone a final time and shuddered. A few frantic whimpers escaped between her clenched teeth. I cupped her buttocks firmly and surged upward to join her. I managed to stifle my shout of triumph.

We didn't shift position, afterwards, for a long time. She may have been asleep, or nearly so; I just treasured the sensation of her small sweet body cradled on my chest. It wasn't till the baby rolled over onto her back (snores suddenly louder) that we reluctantly slid from the bed to clean up.

We had to wear nightclothes again, but Allie pulled my hand up beneath her gown till it cupped a small, firm, breast. I was still holding her the next morning.

Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers