A Stoned Fat Chick

Story Info
They get stoned and he plunders her ass.
820 words
3.77
145.2k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got stoned together, I would usually take Deann from behind – me on my haunches, porn-star style, while she pressed her face into the pillows and raised her bottom as high as it would go. I guess she enjoyed the rush of blood to her head and the opportunity to lose herself in some filthy fantasy involving Brad Pitt. For me, it was the chance to fuck her as hard as I could, as through I were trying to break in some young filly, slamming my pelvis against the firmness of her up-thrust ass.

And what an ass it was – two well-fed orbs of tanned flesh, dimpled with fat and enticingly split by a deep crevasse. I had explored that dark crack often enough, wanking off and spurting my cum between those ponderous mounds, fingering her anus while we fucked, sometimes even licking her there, struggling to breathed as those handsome cheeks squeezed my face.

Tonight I resisted the urge to pull her buttocks apart while we screwed, preferring to enjoy the sight of her flesh shuddering each time I slapped my hips against her. I was sure that by now her slack cunt, hot and dripping with our mingled juices, had gone numb. I was just waiting for her to give me a signal.

She reached round with both of her little hands, got a firm grip on each asscheek and rudely spread them. She enjoyed doing this – it was the dirtiness of exposing herself so brazenly, I guess. In the dim light I could see her anus, a healthy ring of brown muscle, dilating in the midst of that hairless valley.

As if her meaning weren't obvious enough, she looked at me over her shoulder – a faraway look in her eyes – and said plainly "I want to take it up the ass".

OK. So my prick slopped out of her oozing fuckhole, slick with our own natural lubricants. I sat back and pressed the head of my swollen knob to her anus.

The best part of bumming Deann was the initial penetration – she'd been buggered often enough to take a liking for rough treatment. No longer needing to ready her anal opening with a well-greased thumb, I usually sought to hilt myself in one slow thrust, enjoying the sensation of rubbery resilience that gradually gave way to a sucking smoothness as her bum drew my cock in until finally my balls were resting against her upturned cunt.

On some occasions, as on this, my cock would get lodged midway at the thickest portion – then, by centimetres, I would start to force my girth up her straining channel, matching her throaty groans with my own, while her fascinated fingers explored the point at which my cock jutted obscenely from between the quivering mounds of her beautiful bottom.

"That's it, baby," she cried, "Bum me."

Finally, her sweet anus would tolerate the brutal invasion and I could set a steady fucking rhythm of deep, slow thrusts. I rode her bottom like that for five minutes, enjoying the sexy undulations of her ass and the sweet grunts she uttered every time I penetrated her. My eyes were glued to the thickness of my veiny beef disappearing between her buttocks. In my head appeared an image of Deann, perched on the toilet taking a shit. Briefly, I wondered if she made the same sounds when she emptied her bowels in the morning. "Does my cock feel good up your shithole?" I asked her.

"Oh god, you dirty fucker," she muttered lewdly. "Fuck my dirty shitter..."

Now I was shafting her as hard as I could. "Fuck my bum," she chanted, "fuck my bum, fuck my bum..." over and over again. Orgasm took her then, her eyes rolled wildly and her obscenities became an incomprehensible babble. Thrusting became impossible as her powerful ass muscles tightened around my cock in a series of contractions.

Finally her shuddering had passed and I could pull myself from her steamy hole. "Open your mouth," I commanded her. "I want to cum."

She knew what to do well enough and rolled onto her back. I mounted her face, knees on either side of her face, and lowered my quivering cock into her mouth.

Deann was a pro at taking cock down her throat, and I was able to fuck her mouth as if it were a cunt. Again I wondered at the utter filthiness of it, she swallowing the tool that had so recently plundered her bum. The thought of it tipped me over the edge, and my cock started to twitch in her mouth. Deann, who had been caressing my own ass, now concentrated on working her middle finger up my anus while I shot my load, jet after tangy jet of hot cum, down her throat.

"Right," she said once she was able to. "Let's have another joint."