A Stop For Dinner

Story Info
A waitress gets a spanking.
1.8k words
4.21
46.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, this was stupid," thought Ray, as he watched miles and miles of pine trees flow past his car. Ray had begun his journey in Columbia, SC, deciding to drive back roads rather than the interstate. Initially it had been fun, giving him a chance to see the countryside, but now it was not. He was tired and hungry, he still had 300 more miles to drive before arriving in Washington, and he was in some part of North Carolina which appeared to have lots of trees and few people.

Finally, Ray saw buildings ahead of him. Not many buildings, and it was still quite rural, but Ray grew hopeful that one of them might sell food. Another two miles down the road and he found one. It was just a place off the side of the road, but it had a few cars parked in front, which gave him hope that it would serve a decent meal. Ray pulled in, parked his car, and sat for a few moments to get his head together. Then he went inside.

Ray looked around. The place was pretty small. There didn't seem to be anyone to direct you to a seat. It appeared that you sat where you wanted, and they would find you. Ray walked over to an empty table, sat down and waited.

The waitress walked over, carrying a menu. "Can I get you something to drink sweetie?" she said as she handed it to him.

Ray smiled at her. People in Washington didn't call strangers sweetie. Ray enjoyed the nickname, even though he realized she didn't mean anything by it. "Tea," Ray answered as he took stock of of the waitress. She was about 25, pretty with dark hair. A curvy girl. Nicely curvy. Not only was Ray hungry, he was lonely as well. He thought the girl was cute and he wanted to say something so she wouldn't go away. "I'm not from around here," he announced. "Whats good to eat here?"

"Its all good sweetie," she answered. "I like the barbecue myself. I don't think you will regret trying it. So what are you doing driving through here?"

Ray was pleased she had asked him a question. "The barbecue sounds great. I live in Washington. I had a meeting in Columbia and am driving back up."

A big smile lit up her face. "You choose a real interesting way to drive from Columbia to Washington," she laughed. "I spent a summer near there when I worked at Ft. Mead. I had a good time. I loved Baltimore, but it was so expensive to live up there. I can save more money working here. I wouldn't mind moving back some day, but right now, I need the money for tuition."

She was smart. Ray was surprised, though he knew he shouldn't have been. It was too easy to think that people who lived in the middle of nowhere had no ambitions, no life, or no brains. But that just wasn't the case. And while he thought he knew that, it still surprised him sometimes.

"So do you have a name sweetheart?" he asked. If she got to call him sweetie, Ray thought he could get away with sweetheart.

She giggled. "Not one I tell to strangers," she replied, flashing him a big smile.

"Well if you tell me your name we wont be strangers," Ray replied with a chuckle. It was an old line, but it seemed to fit. He waited to see what she would say.

She smiled coyly at him. "Don't you think I am a little young for you?" she asked in a teasing voice.

He smiled back at her. She was good at this. "Well they let me out of the nursing home today so I could chase young girls. If it would make you feel better, you can call me daddy."

She leaned over his table and put her lips close to his ear. "Nice to meet you daddy. Are you this nice to all little girls?" she asked with a breathy whisper.

Ray was conscious that they were not the only ones in the restaurant, so he whispered back, loud enough so that only she would hear "No, only to the special ones."

She turned and brought his meal to him. She gave him a wonderful look when she put it on the table, but she didn't say anything else. Ray was not sure if that was the end of their encounter, but he hoped not. He ate his french fries slowly and deliberately, staring at her the whole time. She stood across the restaurant, returning his gaze every now and then and ignoring him the rest of the time.

When Ray was done, he got up to pay. She walked to the register to ring him up. "So when do you get off little girl?" he asked.

"Ive been off Daddy. I've just been waiting for you."

A perfect answer. He just wasn't sure what to do about it. The logistics were complicated. He was just driving through town, he didn't have any place to take her. He decided to see if she had any ideas. "Why don't you take your daddy home," he asked.

"Yes daddy," she answered.

He got in the car with her and she started to drive. He had a lot he wanted to know about her, but the 'daddy' game seemed to be going well so he decided not to come out of that role.

"Where are you taking your daddy, little girl?"

"I have been bad daddy. I need you to take me to the wood shed," was her reply.

Ray felt his cock tighten when she said that. She wanted a spanking. That had been one of his fantasies since he was a little kid. He had never gotten to do it. Never really believed that there were women who wanted it. It had all seemed like a fantasy that would never happen, and he had never expected it to. Now he was in a car with a woman asking him for it.

He wasn't going to disappoint her. "I'll give you a spanking you will never forget, little girl," he promised her, the excitement evident in his voice.

"Yes daddy," was her response. She pulled into a driveway. They were there.

She switched off the car, but before she got out Ray started talking.

"Do you want your bare ass over my knees little girl?" he growled at her in a low voice.

She closed her eyes and put her hands on the steering wheel. "Yes daddy," she answered with obvious feeling in her voice.

"Do you want me to turn your bare ass red little girl?"

"Yes daddy," she answered. Her eyes were still closed, she was licking her lips now.

"Do you want me to make you cry little girl?"

"Yes daddy."

She opened her eyes and got out of the car. Ray joined her and they walked to her apartment in silence. She locked the door behind them.

"Little girl, daddy wants a blow job".

"Yes daddy," she answered as she got down on her knees.

He unzipped his jeans for her, and she pulled out his cock. She slid her lips over the head and teased him for a while. He put his fingers in her hair and pulled her toward himself, sliding himself deeper into her mouth. He came violently, squirting what felt like a quart of cum into her throat. He slid one hand onto her neck so he could feel her swallow it. It was a little hard to remain standing, but he managed. She got up and had a look of pure lust in her eyes. She was sweating and she looked beautiful.

"Little girl, why do you need a whipping?" he asked her.

"I've been bad daddy. I am a sassy spoiled brat."

"Go and get me a belt little girl," Ray commanded.

"No daddy, please no. I'm sorry Ill be good," she begged.

It made his cock hard to hear her beg. "Don't backtalk me child. Go and do what I say."

"Please Don't use the belt daddy. Ill be..."

He didn't let her finish. He threw her over his lap and pulled down her panties in one swift movement. Five smacks to her bottom. As hard and fast as he could. She screamed, but it was over as quickly as it had started. "Don't backtalk me little girl. Now go and get the belt."

She disappeared into the bedroom for a minute and returned holding a leather belt. A mans belt. Perfect. She was looking at the floor as she handed it to him. He took it and doubled it. She was wearing a shirt, but not pants or panties. Those had come off during their prior engagement.

He looked at her for a second, trying to decide what to do. Then he reached around her and grabbed her shirt from behind. He used it to press her down onto a table so that her feet were on the ground, her ass bent over and her breasts pressed into the tabletop.

He brought the belt across the pale white cheeks of her ass. It felt so good to feel her struggle, to try and escape but not be able to. The sight of the red strap marks appearing on her ample bottom excited him wildly. Ray's friends would describe him as a kind and gentle man. Ray would even describe himself using those terms. Ray was the one who always tried to make people happy and comfortable. Tried to make sure everyone fit in and had a friend. He didn't understand what was inside him that made him enjoy dominating this woman, but it was a most powerful desire.

Each time the belt kissed her flesh she would cry "No daddy, please don't".

But her cries only intensified the desire Ray had to continue her punishment. After 5 lashes she started crying. After 10 he couldn't understand what she was saying anymore. After 15 she didn't struggle anymore. He stopped with 20.

"Little girl, are you going to be sassy anymore?"

It took her a little while to answer, she was still crying. "No daddy, Ill be good" she said quietly.

He held her while she cried, tried to comfort her. She felt as innocent as a child. Trusting. He liked that. Ray didn't understand his feelings. His desire to be the brutal punisher one minute and the sensitive caregiver the next. It made no sense. But feelings don't ask permission to make sense. They just are.

After about 15 minutes she composed herself and looked him in the eyes. "Thank you," she said, "I have wanted to do that for a long time." She didn't make much sense either, which only made Ray like her more.

He kissed her. They made love again. This time not as daddy and child, but as two adults who shared an intimate secret.