A Stop in Time Ch. 01

Story Info
A stopwatch that actually stops time, let the fun begin...
1.4k words
4.09
50.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

I'm hoping to turn these into a series of stories about a stop watch.

*****

I am sitting behind the counter of my dad's clock shop when an old gentleman walks in with a package under one arm and walking stick in the other. He has a grey scraggly beard, flat cap, long trench coat.

He places the box on the counter. "Hello Sir, how may I help you today?" I ask standing up to greet him.

"Good afternoon" he says in a broken voice "This stop watch I have doesn't seem to be working properly, I was wondering if you could have a look at it for me."

"Well my dad normally fixes them but let me have a look as I take it out the box. As I take it in my hand with my thumb over the button at the top, another customer starts walking into the shop. She is half way in when I press the button. I am looking at the watch to see the time has stopped on it. I look up to talk to the gentleman and I notice that the woman seems to have frozen still in her tracks. She has one foot in the door with her hand on the glass pushing it open and one foot is stuck in the air.

Shocked and confused I drop the watch in front of me on the counter, the gentleman picks it up and hands it back to me. "How? What? Why?" is all I can say, trying to work out how he is still able to move if she is frozen.

"My boy, listen to me very carefully. This is a very special watch. It lets you freeze time when you press this button" pointing to the top one. "Just press it again to restart time. This one at the bottom lets you ask the person a question and they will answer you truthfully without even knowing they are doing it. Then finally the winder. Be very careful with this as it lets you reverse any action that has happened in the last 60 seconds, it can be quite dangerous if you aren't careful though."

Still standing there trying to take it all in, he pats me on the shoulder, turns around and walks towards the door. He turns back to look at me, looking the woman up and down and back at me again. "Enjoy" is all he says as he disappears around the corner.

This can't be happening I think to myself, I must have fallen asleep at the counter. I pinch myself and it hurts. "This is real? What is actually happening? I have to test this out!"

I press the top button on the watch as the woman snaps back to life like nothing has happened. She walks into the shop and starts looking around. I press the button again and the woman stops in time with a table clock in hand in front of her. I press the button again and watch as she doesn't move for 2 minutes. She is about medium height at 5'7" give or take. She has long blonde hair with light dark roots showing. She is wearing black slacks with heels, a bomber jacket and a white blouse by the looks of it.

I step out from behind the counter, still holding the watch in my hand, not wanting to let go. I walk over to the door, peering outside and seeing everything frozen in place. Still trying to understand what is happening, I walk back over to the woman.

Standing in front of her I press the bottom button "What is your name?" I notice her eyes start to flicker as I finish my question. "Sarah" is all she says. "Well Sarah, today could be a good day for you."

I take the clock out of her hands and place it on the table where it was. Her hands still in position as if she was holding the clock. "Let's see how frozen she really is." I mutter to myself.

I push her arms down to her side. It's a bit of a struggle to begin with but then I manage to do it. Without losing eye contact with her, I push her bomber jacket off her shoulders and arms. Not a flinch as it falls to the floor. I begin to start unbuttoning her blouse slowly, each time I pop a button I stop to see if there is any reaction from her. Nothing each time. I finally reach the last one and as I open it I slide my hands inside and running them up I slide the blouse off her shoulders and it falls off them joining her jacket on the floor.

She is now standing there still frozen in just her slacks high heels and black bra.

I stand back, amazed and shocked by what is happening. I decide to take another chance as I move my hands up towards her bra covered breasts, cupping them in my hands. Still no movement. I start to knead them slowly at first then get faster. A moan releases from her mouth yet there is no other acknowledgement of that is happening. "Interesting" I think to myself. "Their body still seems to react even if it can't move. Let's try more." As I reach around her back and unclasp her bra. I slide the straps down her arms and let it fall off her. Her breasts now on full show. Her nipples are actually erect and standing to attention.

"Wow, this is crazy. Look at these bad boys. I need to taste them." With het standing there totally still, I move my mouth towards her left breast and start flicking her nipple with my tongue. I bite down gently as another moan leaves her lips.

I stand back and reach into my pocket, pressing the botton button and asking a question. "Are you enjoying this Sarah? You can answer however you want, doesn't have to be one word answers."

"Yes I am. No one has teased me like this in a very long time."

The words exit her mouth like she is a ventriloquist dummy. No notice of anything else happening.

"When was the last time you had sex?" I ask. "I haven't had sexual contact with anyone for 3 years."

I can only imagine to myself how tight it must be between her legs. I stand in front of her and unbutton her slacks with more confidence this time. I slide them off her hips to reveal her knickers. "Maybe this is the reason why you haven't had sex with underwear like this."

She is wearing big black knickers which aren't very appealing to the eye. I hook my hands into the sides of them and slide them down her legs, letting them fall with her slacks at the bottom of her feet.

Looking at her now standing there naked, she doesn't take much care of herself as she has let her mound grow. It's a black bush. "Well looks like we have some digging to do" I say as I place my hand over it and move my fingers through her pubes until I can feel her pussy.

I slide my fingers up and down and struggle to force them inside as I wasn't wrong, it's tight. Her body starts reacting without her knowing as they start to get wet.

Not wanting to waste anymore time I pull down my trousers revealing my 8 inch thick cock and lifting one of her legs up onto the table in front, I position myself at her hole. I struggle at first to force myself in as it's tight but after a few minutes I manage it.

I am now thrusting in and out of her, speeding up. I can feel my orgasm building as her pussy tightens around my cock. She lets out a moan against her will as I pull out and release my cum onto her pubic hair and legs, dripping down her now pooling around her knickers.

I tidy myself up as I pull her cum soaked knickers and slacks up, rearranging het back to position, buttoning her blouse and jacket.

I place the clock back in her hands and stand behind the counter as I press the button in my pocket.

She unfreezes and as she is examining the clock her body shudders and she moves her legs slightly apart knowing she can feel my cum in her knickers.

She places the clock back on the table and exit the shop in a worried state.

I take the clock out of my pocket looking at it. "This is going to be fun!"

To be continued...

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers