A Storm Is Brewing

Story Info
The depth of passion, be it nature or human nature.
1.9k words
3.67
5.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ocean calls to me. I feel the need to ride the sea. The rise and fall of water vessel moving with tides. A slight breeze sweeping across the deck, that brings sprinkles of the salty mist to ease the heat of the flesh. I love the motion of these current.

As I stand by the rail and look out the greatness of it all. A calmness flows into me. Everything around me fades away, so much so I didn't even notice when you came up from behind. You stand there for a moment and watch all that long blond hair whip around.

Your hand grazes my bare shoulder. You scared me enough that I jump and release a small eek of surprise. You move in and press your body against mine. Wrapping your arms round me nuzzling my

the back of my neck. I'm trapped between the rail and you. Mmmm! It only my enhances the great sensations I'm already feeling.

From the moment you came in contact with me, I felt my temperature rise. My body began to react instantly. My skin waits for your touch. Your breath is warm. I close my eyes and revel in the feeling as the juice begin to flow. We turn to face each other. You start to nibble. I squiggle a bit, rubbing against you. Then you find that spot just under my jaw line that makes me melt into you and a quite moan rumbles in my throat. I feel relaxed and excited at the same time.

Your hands move down to my bottom and knead my butt cheeks. My head rolls to slightly to the side and let you devour my neck. I must put my arms up around your neck, to hang on and help myself. I have gone weak in the knees. I trace light patterns on the back of your neck as you move your head lower planting light kisses all the way down to my breast.

One of your hands moves up and tugs the strings to my swim suit top. It slips off just as your lips reach a nipple. It's pointed but not yet hard. You know how to fix that. You kiss it making it wet. Your tongue sweeps around the tip. You release it. Then let out a hot breath. It becomes instantly hard as a rock. Mean while your other hand has found the other nipple. Your thumb passes over the tip a couple times. Like it's companion, pointed but not yet hard. You move your lips over to the neglected nipple and lick it. Popping into your mouth and just as suddenly you release it. When the air hits it, it to becomes hard as a rock. Now you feel the need to suck on it. At first gently, grow stronger with every suck. With each draw a new flood of juices flows to the already wet spot between my legs.

I untangle my fingers from your hair and pull you back. My hands slide down to your chest. Caressing the soft fur that grows there. Tracing light patterns in a round about way til they reach your nipples. Like mine, pointed, but not hard. I graze my fingers over them several times, I tweak both of your nipples with my thumb and fore finger, giving your nipple squeezes and gentle tugs. First I wet a set of finger then other. Return them back to your nipples and knead them. I must distract you a bit, before I melt to the deck.

I bring my head to your nipple and merge my lips over the tip. Swirling the tip with my tongue several times, before I suck hard on it.

When I release it. I give it a nibble with my teethes. I cover that one with my finger and continue to rubbing it with my thumb; as I move over to the other. Kissing and nibbling the whole way across. When I reach the nipple, my tongue comes out and licks it. Before I suck it in, to continue with my tongue, swirling the tip. Then I suck on it hard. Your turn to moan. Sending a wonderful deep vibration through your chest so strong I feel it.

Mean while your hands have started roaming down ward and towards my back. They glide easily down to the swirls and twirls of the tramp stamp you know is there. Even though it is currently cover by a see through wrap around. The cloth is so thin I can feel the heat of your fingers through it. You trace it. I think you are trying to distract me, so you can move in and down.

Your whiskers tickle some as you move lower. Licking and sucking your way to my belly ring. Where your tongue swirls around the gems in-planted there. Your tongue circles it a couple of times. Then diving deep into that cave; which created a gurgle deep in my throat. Your tongue flicks about in there causing me to release long quite moan that escape from slightly parted lips.

Your hands move around to the knot that keeps the wrap drape across my hips. Before you finish tongue teasing my belly button, you have it undone. It slips from your fingers. The wind grabs it. It sails away in waving motion as though say goodbye, just before it lands in the ocean. It floats for awhile.

Your hands move across my hips and down my thighs. Gently grazing my skin, leaving trail of burning flesh their wake. Your face moves lower still. You are headed to the edge of my bikini bottom.

Your hot breath send shivers and goose bumps rippling across my skin. You smooth them out by gliding your warm hands back up my thighs, over my butt and around my hips. Where you hook the tips of your fingers in the top of my swim suit bottom. Slowly slide it down to reveal a very well trimmed but not shaved bush. The carpet does match the drapes.

I grab the top of your head and tangle my fingers in your hair. It helps me keep my balance. Between the growing waves you have created in me and the ones nature has created in the ocean. I will be on the deck before long. I hope I land gently on top of you.

You nuzzle your face around in my bush. Looking for my clit. While you lift one of my legs over your shoulder. This opens me to you. You can now see the hard bump you were headed for. You kiss it, then merge your lips around it. Your tongue begins to slide up and down. Then around and back to the up and down again. You suck on it. You are so engrossed I doubt you hear me ooo or aaah. I am so juicy by now, I can feel it starting to run down my leg.

You tongue and lips still move ever so gently, but my passion has grown intensely. I pull your head in tight. My hips roll as I press my hot, wet pussy in to your face. I jirate around a bit, when your tongue slips down to that hot deep cave. You taste it, before slowly sliding your tongue in and wiggle it around.

A wave hits the side of the boat. Tips us over to land none to gracefully on the deck. I giggle and you chuckle, as I turn the table on you. I release your mighty mast from your sail. It's hard but not really up to full mast yet. I move my head close. You can feel my warm breath. I put the tip of my tongue on the rim of your head, find the slit. Ever so slowly moving towards the tip and down and up. I press my lips to the tip and gradually open them as I slide your head in. Keeping tight around it. My tongue again finds the slit, sliding up and down. Several time before trying to entering the tip of your penis. In and out, again. Then my tongue swirls around the tip multiple times.

At the same time my hands have found their way to your shaft. At first lightly tracing the large vain that feeds this mighty pole. One hand circle your shaft and my grip tightens. While the other flows down to caress your balls. You reach down and pull your shorts down far enough that you can kick them off. Aaah, now that you've free yourself fully. I have better access to your balls. Their sack has tighten, your shaft has harden even more.

I press the tip into my mouth and this time I suck on just the head. My hand slides up at the same time and brings a pearl or two. I swirl your pearls around a couple of time before I press your shaft deep into my mouth. You moan. A deep vibration echos down through your torso. My hand slides down at the same time and back up, then down,up. Then I moan and you can feel the vibrations on your penis. Moving my other hand up to giving full coverage to your shaft. With both hands I stroke your shaft until your hips start to move. You thrust it in and out, soon your hands are on my head. Helping me find your rhythem.

Before your can reach your finial destination. Another big wave crashes into the side the boat and rolls me off. Splashes us with the salty brine of the sea. As the boat's rocking becomes more intense, so has our passion. I move on top of you. I press my hot wet pussy on your very full shaft and slide up and down it a couple of time before centering my clit on your tip. With my clit I circle the tip of your penis many times. I press my clit into the tip of your penis a couple of times. Then pressing my pussy firmly against your shaft. I begin to slide up and down the whole lenght of it. It feels soo good.

This time I slide up; I let the tip and only the tip enter. I back off, then slide more in, back off again. In and out a couple of times. Then I slide you in as deep as I can. I pump several time but from this position. We will never reach the full depth of my cave. Your wrap your arms around me. Roll us over and pull out. Then your roll me over to lay flat on my belly. Pull me to my hands and knees. You grab my hips. You go deep on the very first stoke, and for the next couple. You firm up your grip on my hips. I grab the rail, and this time you drive home. Deep and hard, I moan. You hit the deep end! Oh my! You back out and thrust hard and deep, in and out . As you watch your engorged shaft slide in and out. It causes you to grow an extra inch. You thrust a bit quicker, still going deep. We explode together. You pump a couple of times after the big O. We colapse on the deck and rest for a moment.

While we lay there trying to catch our breaths, rain begins to fall. We notice the boat no longer rocking, but riding huge swollen waves. The quite before the strom wasn't so quite, and just as much passion as the deepth of the pending storm.