A Storm On the Horizon

Story Info
Storm brings unexpected surprise.
1.2k words
3.89
16.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally, I love a good thunderstorm. This one had been different. The lightning and thunder had seemed exceptionally close, and had kept me up the better part of the night. I watched for hours as the electricity danced in the air. I could almost feel it coursing through me. I couldn’t shake the feeling that the storm was warning of something to come. This was the first night, since I moved into the little ranch house, that I hadn't slept like a baby. I was really happy, living there by myself. I enjoyed the solitude, keeping myself busy with the small repairs that needed doing, and by tending to the animals.

When I got up that morning I noticed that there were still menacing clouds lurking on the edge of the horizon. There was definitely a threat of another storm. When I went to feed the cattle, I noticed that the count was unusually low. The herd was usually ready for feed in the morning.

I went into the barn, saddled my horse and went out to find the rest of the herd. It didn't take long to find the problem. There was an old tree that had been hit by lightening, and a large branch had fallen on a section of the fence, knocking it down. The cows were making their way through the downed section of fence. I started rounding them up, and with the help of a rope tied to the saddle horn, managed to pull branches across the opening in the fence to keep the cattle from getting out again.

I headed back to the barn, and picked up the tools that I would need to mend the hole in the fence. As I reached the barn, I took notice that the clouds had moved in. I knew I needed to get that fence fixed fast, before the storm started and the lightening and thunder scared the cattle. I headed out to the broken section of fence as quickly as I could. While riding along on the way, I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. It looked like a rider up on the ridge. I remember thinking that I hoped he had noticed the storm coming, and would be able to find shelter before it hit.

When I reached the fence, the wind was starting to blow pretty good, and the sky was ominously dark. I quickly set out to mend the broken strand of barbed wire. I was just finishing up when the first fat drops of rain started to fall. I knew that I still had quite a ride to make it back to the ranch, so I pulled my hat down tight, and headed toward home, riding at a full gallop. By the time I reached the trail that lead to the house and barn, the rain was coming in torrents. This was going to be a bad one!

As I pulled the door to the barn open, I realized that the jeans and cotton work shirt that I was wearing were soaked completely through, clearly outlining my nipples, very hard from the cold. I put my horse in the first stall and removed her saddle, settled her in, and set about getting out of my wet clothes. I pulled off my boots, then the work shirt, and then worked on shinnying out of my tight wet jeans. The best part about living out in the middle of nowhere is that you don't have to worry about being modest. At least that is what I though up until that moment...

As I pulled off the last leg of my jeans, lightening flashed, lighting up the inside of the barn. I turned and noticed a tall man leaning up against the side of my horse's stall, watching me from under the brim of his hat. I immediately felt the color rise in me. I was so startled that all I could do was gasp. In that brief instant, he crossed the floor of the barn, and in one fluid movement, scooped me up in his arms. "You look like you're in need of some warming up." He drawled. I couldn't see his face because of the lack of light inside the old barn, but there was no mistaking that voice!

My first instinct to fight was quickly replaced with a nostalgic sense of anticipation. I hadn't seen him in years, and wanted to ask how he had come upon my place, but my teeth were chattering, and it felt warm in his arms, and there would be time for questions later. Right now, there were more interesting things to deal with.

As he carried me over to the corner of the barn, he gently nuzzled his mouth down around my neck, planting soft kisses here, and playful bites there. When we reached the pile of hay, he lowered us to the ground so that he was sitting cross-legged, and I was straddling him. His mouth moved lower, until he had one nipple firmly in his mouth and began to suck and nibble it. I moaned with pleasure, and pulled his head closer to me, not wanting him to stop.

"You definitely have an unfair advantage", I said as I started undoing the buttons of his shirt. I ran my fingernails down his chest, and traced the line inside the waistband of his jeans. He made a growling sound deep in his throat, and I felt the muscles in his stomach contract. I undid the button of his jeans, inched the zipper down, and pulled his straining cock from its confines, causing him to catch his breath. It was magnificent. I wanted it...I needed it...I needed him. I was already wet with anticipation. With wanton abandon, I put one hand on each of his shoulders and raised up until I could feel the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy and lowered myself slowly onto his rock hard shaft.

I savored each inch of him sliding into me as his hips rose up to meet mine, and he filled me completely. I ground my hips in little circles, first clockwise, then counterclockwise. I pushed him onto his back, seeing, for the first time in years, those beautiful eyes. Without ever breaking eye contact, I started fucking him in long deliberate strokes, pulling back until just the head of that wonderful cock was inside me, and sliding back down the length of him until I could go no further. All the while his hips were rocking up to meet mine, impaling me with his manhood.

We fell into a steady rhythm, his need matching mine. In spite of the cool air in the barn, beads of sweat ran down between my breasts. He reached up and pulled me to him, kissing me deeply and passionately, our tongues mingling, first in his mouth, then in mine. Outside, the lightening flashed, followed by a clap of thunder.

It didn't take long for my body to respond to this intense stimulation. I felt that once familiar stir that brought the promise of sweet surrender and release. "Oh… God... Baby... you're going to make me cummm..." I gasped between breaths. He moaned in response, letting me know that he was close. In that moment, we became one, joined in a perfect union, my pussy contracting with each thrust, as he shot load after load of hot cum deep inside me. We continued to rock gently together until the last spasms subsided. I fell forward onto his chest, he folded his arms around me, and I felt more content than I could ever remember feeling.

After a few minutes, I looked up and asked him, "So, what brings you out this way...?"