A Stormy Night

Story Info
A lightning storm changes him into the girl next door.
6.2k words
4.26
29.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me know if you like it and if it should continue!

Part 1 - The Storm

I stood at my upstairs bedroom window looking out onto my backyard. There wasn't much to see but there was plenty to see in my neighbors back yard. Their daughter, Cindy, was outside hanging her wet clothes on the laundry line to dry.

Cindy is very beautiful and at nineteen years old she is spoiled and lives at home with her parents, not having to work. She has been the object of many of my fantasies for a while now.

My cock hardened as I watched her hang her tiny clothes. She delicately placed a flimsy pink nightgown on the line and my cock strained harder against my shorts. I could imagine how firm those perky breasts felt through the silky smooth fabric.

Without even realizing I had done it, my cock was free from the confines of my shorts and in my hand being slowly stroked as I watched her bend over to retrieve her bra and panties from her laundry basket. I could see down the front of her loose shirt as she bent down. Her pale white cleavage swaying freely under her shirt. I could imagine how tight her pussy would feel around my cock as I stroked faster. I came fast and hard, my boiling cum splattered against my bedroom window and slowly dripped down.

I watched as she finished hanging her clothes then watched her go back inside. I sighed looking down at my cum covered window and cleaned it off, the image of Cindy's beautiful body never leaving my mind.

Late that night as I watched porn still thinking about Cindy, I heard thunder. I finished masturbating and fell asleep only to be jolted awake an hour later.

The rain was pouring down and the wind howled violently as flashes of lightening lit my dark bedroom. I could see the tops of the trees outside swaying and bending in the storm. I fell back asleep until sunrise then walked over to my window to assess the damage.

There were broken tree limbs scattered throughout my backyard. I saw something colorful under one of them and got dressed to go check it out.

I could see the pink material before I got to it and my heart raced. Could it be? I moved the limb and picked up the soaking wet fabric. Yes! It was! It was Cindy's nightgown!

I bunched it up small and hid it under my shirt as I stood up. I casually looked next door to see if anyone was watching me but it appeared that they weren't.

I glanced around the yard and saw something else by the back fence. I walked over towards it, picking up and tossing fallen branches along the way so if anyone was watching, it looked like I was just clearing debris.

As soon as I got to the object I knew what it was. I had stared at Cindy's bra hanging on the line as I jerked off yesterday and now here it was, in my own backyard like a gift from the gods. My heart raced and my cock grew as I bent down and carefully gathered up the bra and a small silky pair of panties fell out as I picked it up.

My eyes widened as I quickly picked the panties up and bundled them into my hoard. I couldn't believe I was actually holding Cindy's nightgown, bra and panties! I quickly glanced around the yard but didn't see anything else. I walked casually back to my house, I was so excited I wanted to run!

As I got inside I looked back out and across to the neighbors to make sure I hadn't been seen. The coast was clear! I did it! I quickly pulled the bundle of wet clothes from my shirt and carefully laid them on my kitchen table. They felt so soft and smooth as I ran my fingers along each item. I picked up her panties and sniffed the crotch. No smell, disappointing but still exciting!

I didn't know if putting delicates such as these in the dryer would damage them and didn't want to take the chance, so I took them into my bathroom and hung them on the shower curtain rod to dry.

I went about my day as I waited on them to dry. I was so excited, my cock stayed stiff the whole day knowing I had Cindy's underwear in my house to touch whenever I wanted.

I went outside to finish cleaning up the fallen branches. Just as I was finishing I heard a disappointed sigh come from the neighbors yard.

"Mom! The storm blew away some of my clothes!" Cindy said loudly towards her house.

"Well there's nothing you can do about it now, hurry up and get ready, we have places to go!" Her mom replied.

A small smile crossed my lips as I thought of her clothes drying in my bathroom. My clock began to stir but just then...

"Excuse me! Hi!" Cindy called out to me as she walked into my yard. My heart raced and a lump in my throat made it difficult to swallow.

"Oh, hello! How are you?" My voice eeked out.

"I'm ok, thanks" She said. I looked down at the branches on my lawn, trying not to ogle her young firm body. "You haven't seen any clothes over here have you? The storm blew away some of my things." Her voice was so sweet and I could smell the delicious scent of her perfume.

"Um, no, I uh, no I haven't, just broken tree branches" I stammered holding out the branches in my hand as proof.

"Oh ok. Sorry to bother you, I was hoping they landed over here" she said disappointed, her bottom lip slightly poked out as she pouted.

"Cindy! Come on, we have to go!" Her mom called to her.

"Coming mom!" Cindy said rolling her eyes as she thanked me again and trotted off back to her house. Her cute ass jiggling in her right shorts.

I let out a sigh of relief as I tossed the branches into a pile and went back inside. I spent the rest of the day cleaning and cooking. I watched the news and more storms were expected tonight. I smiled thinking of how amazing it would be if it blew more treasures into my yard. I finished my bourbon and coke and locked my house up before going upstairs.

I tossed Cindy's nightgown, bra and panties onto my bed as I stripped off my clothes and got onto my bed. A flash of lightning lit up my window followed by a crash of thunder.

I laid back on my bed and picked up the panties and lightly caressed my cock with them. I could just imagine Cindy's sweet little pussy encased in the silky material. Knowing something that had touched her pussy was now touching my cock had my cock raging.

I don't know what came over me or why I did it, but I sat up and slipped her silky panties onto my legs and laid back as I pulled them up tight against me. I slowly put my hand against the silky panties and could almost imagine Cindy doing the same thing with these panties against her tight juicy pussy.

A loud crash of lightning and thunder startled me and I saw the other clothing items on the bed next to me. I quickly grabbed her bra and held it up, examining how it would be put on. With a newfound love for lingerie, I easily slipped my arms into the straps and fumbled with the clasp, finally getting the hooks to latch. I adjust the bra on my chest as my breathing quickened. My cock was harder than I had ever seen it as it strained against the soft fabric of Cindy's panties.

Another crash of thunder and lightning illuminated the pink nightgown. In a sex filled daze I picked it up and slid it over my head and my arms through the holes.

I heard a feminine whimper escape my lips as I ran my hands over my chest. The bra beneath the nightgown felt just like firm breasts. My back arched upward as one hand squeezed my breast while my other hand pressed fingers against my rock hard cock through the nightgown and panties. My hips thrust upwards as my hand went under the nightgown and into the panties.

My fingertips gathered up gobs of slick precum and with a shaking hand I put them into my mouth. The taste was so sweet! The wind howled against my house as I freed my cock from the panties. In no time I was cumming! I caught all the cum in my hand and shoved it into my mouth, eagerly licking and sucking my fingers clean.

As I calmed down I couldn't believe how strong my orgasm was. I tucked my limp penis into Cindy's panties and pulled the nightgown down to cover it.

The storm violently raged outside as I closed my eyes. I was exhausted and knew I would fall asleep fast. Just as a huge bolt of lightning sounded like it struck my house and lit up my bedroom, everything went black.

Part 2 - The Awakening

As I woke up in the light of a new day, I stretched and felt my bra tighten against my skin. Remembering my exciting night of solo bliss, I ran my hands over my soft nightgown. As I reached my panties my hand slipped inside to caress my cock.

My eyes jolted open as I quickly sat up in bed. I looked over my large breasts as my slim dainty fingers with long pink fingernails glided between the two tiny mounds and jumped as electricity shot through my body as my finger met a very sensitive clit!

I gasped as both hands grabbed my full breasts and squeezed. "What the fuck?" A high pitched feminine voice whispered. That sounded like Cindy's voice, I told myself. I dizzily looked around the room. This was a girls room. The pictures were of Cindy and her friends! I quickly got out of bed and stood up. Not used to the small light body, I almost threw myself across the room and grabbed onto the dresser to steady myself.

As I looked at the dresser mirror my mouth fell open in shock. It was Cindy, I was Cindy!?!? "Oh my god!" My, Cindy's voice cried.

Suddenly there was a knock on the bedroom door making me jump. "Cindy? Everything ok?"

"Oh my god! It's Cindy's mom!" I told myself.

"Yeah, I'm ok mom! I ugh just, stubbed my toe!" I replied, the whole time watching myself move and speak in the mirror.

I heard a click and the bedroom door opened. Cindy's mom walked in wearing panties and a button down shirt that wasn't buttoned at all. Her large breasts framed the shirt perfectly and my eyes couldn't help but go down her flat stomach to her sheer purple panties. I could barely make out her full pussy lips beneath the see through fabric.

I instantly felt something strange. Blood surged to my crotch and my clit began to throb. I quickly turned around, embarrassed not knowing what was happening.

"Let me see your toe" she said turning me to face her and getting down on her knees in front of me. I looked down over my nightgown encased breasts at Cindy's mom. "Your toe looks fine" she said looking up at me with a smile. Her face just inches away from my throbbing clit.

"It's, um, yeah it's fine mom" I said turning and walking to my bed and sitting down. "I just bumped it I guess" I said massaging my toe.

She sat on the bed next to me and ran her fingers through my hair placing it behind me ear out of my face. "You sure you're ok? You don't seem like yourself?" She asked lovingly as she rubbed my back.

I looked at her and smiled, "I'm fine, the storm kept me up late I guess." She reached out and put her arms around me, hugging me and pulling me closer to her. Her breasts pushed into me as we hugged and my clit started pulsating again. I was so nervous! Why is her mom turning me/her on like this. I clinched my legs together tightly hoping to hide my horniness but that only squeezed my clit making my juices flow. I felt so wet and slippery, such an odd feeling without a raging cock sticking out from my body.

"Your dad and I have to go upstate today. We'll be leaving soon and be gone most of the day." She said as she stood up. Now her pussy was at my eye level and I had an overwhelming urge to touch it! Just then she turned and walked out of the bedroom. "Don't forget your brother is coming home from college today for the weekend. He said he'll be here around noon." She said as she disappeared from my sight.

"Fuck!" I said under my breath. I had met her brother a few times before. I hated that guy, typical jock asshole.

I got up and shut the bedroom door, making sure I locked it. As I looked at myself in the mirror, the nightgown brought back memories of the night before. When I was a guy in my own home and everything made sense.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked myself in the mirror. I knew I couldn't spend the day in a nightgown so I peeled it off of my tight, firm body. I stared at the mirror, my breasts looked amazing in the bra. I reached behind my back and fumbled with the clasp. As it unhooked my breasts sprang free and the cool air teased my nipples as I removed my bra.

"Wow!" I whispered as my small hands squeezed my boobs. They were so firm and perky! I jiggled and bounced, watching them move freely. The feeling of them move across my chest was so foreign and strange. I lightly pulled and pinched my nipples watching them redden and grow. They were so sensitive! I grabbed my breast and pulled it as I bent my head. I flicked my tongue along my own nipple and gave it a little kiss. My pussy was drenched. I could see the wetness peeking through my panties in the mirror.

I stepped out of my panties and stared in disbelief at my body. I was perfect! I had watched Cindy before but never imagined she was this perfect beneath those clothes. My pussy was bald, it was smooth with no stubble so I assumed she had waxed or something.

My fingertip found a pool of gooey stickiness as it slid between my lips. I jumped as it barely glided across my throbbing, sensitive clit. I used my thumb and finger and lightly rolled my clit between them. I moaned, biting my lip, how the fuck can anything feel this good?

I eagerly slipped my bird finger into my slippery hole. Then another finger. All control was lost at that point and I frantically began to fuck myself with my fingers. I felt like an insane woman in heat as I watched myself in the mirror. My boobs jiggled and bounced as my hand worked on my little pussy, fucking my tight pussy and rubbing my clit. My juices were thick and I could hear my pussy sloshing as my own fingers fucked me.

I stopped myself and pulled my fingers out. They were covered in my own cream. I brought them up to my mouth and tasted Cindy's pussy. It was sweeter and creamier than I could have ever imagined!

I braced myself on the dresser with one hand as the other squeezed my breasts and made its way back down to my waiting pussy. Just then a hairbrush caught my eye on the dresser. It had a thick round handle that was quite shapely. I smiled as I picked it up and threw myself on the bed.

I opened my legs wide and put the brush handle at my opening. As I slowly pushed it in I could feel myself opening up to it. In no time I was furiously fucking my pussy with the hairbrush. I threw my head back and shut my eyes as I worked the brush into my pussy with one hand and rocked my clit with the other.

I had to bite my lip so hard when I came I just knew it was bleeding. As my orgasm subsided I could literally feel my clit and pussy lips pulsating with my heartbeat. I relaxed and the brush slipped out of my opening. I brought it up to my face and examined the cream on it before licking and sucking it clean.

I just laid still for a few minutes trying to catch my breath and calm down. As I looked around the room I wondered where the real Cindy was and what had happened to the male me.

"We're about to leave, come say bye to us!" I heard mom call out. I realized I had just thought of her as "mom" and quickly got up and went over to my closet.

I was overwhelmed when I opened it! It was a huge walk in closet, packed full of clothes! Anything a girl could ever want was in here, I thought as a looked for something to throw on.

"Cindy? Did you hear me?" Mom called out again.

"Coming mom!" I smiled, it wasn't a lie, I had just cum!

I randomly grabbed a very light, soft pink flimsy dress and quickly slipped myself into it. It was so thin and tight it felt like I was almost naked still. I didn't have time to think about it, I had to get out of the bedroom before she came in again and smelled sex in the air.

I sprinted out of the room barefoot, smoothing my hair down as I passed the mirror. As I ran down the stairs my boobs bounced and jiggled wildly making me realize I had forgotten my bra and panties.

"There she is!" My dad said happily. My mom came over to me and brushed my hair back again. This must be something she always does I thought as she looked at me and smiled.

"Woe! Those are nice!" She said looking at my chest as she took a step back admiring me.

I looked down and realized my hard nipples were about to burst through the thin fabric! I felt my face turn bright red as I put my hands over my nipples to hide them and looked at my dad.

"Aww, free the nip Cindy! If you got it, flaunt it!" He said laughing as he left the room to get something from the kitchen.

As dad was in the kitchen mom adjusted my dress and kissed me on my cheek. "Be good to your brother this weekend. I want you two to get along." I assured her I would making her smile.

"Ok we're out!" Dad said as he walked back into the room. He hugged me tightly. I little too tightly and long it seemed to me. Then mom hugged me the same way and kissed my on the cheek.

I watched them leave and thought they must be really close and affectionate. Just because I wasn't used to it in my other life doesn't mean there's anything to it, I told myself.

After waving bye and watching their car leave, I shut and locked the door. I ran over to the window facing my house and looked for any signs of movement, nothing. I thought maybe I should go knock on my door. What if I answered? What if she answered as me? Just then the phone rang.

I shut the curtain, never a dull moment I thought.

"Hello?"

"Hey sis! It's Josh. Just calling to let you know I'll be there in about an hour. Mom and dad leave yet?"

The sound of his voice reminded me how much I didn't like him before. "Yeah, they just left. Do you have your key? I might grab a show and a nap so I'm going to lock the door." The truth was I had no interest in seeing him. As a guy living next door, her brother seemed like an asshole bully that I never did like.

"Yes I have my key. Wow, shower and a nap? You're really living it up huh sis?" He said jokingly.

I faked a giggle, "You know me, imma wild girl."

He laughed, "No doubt about that! Ok, I'll be there soon!"

"Alright, drive safe!" I hung up the phone and rolled my eyes.

I needed answers but every time I tried to think, something would happen and take my attention. Now I needed to shower and find some proper clothes before he gets here.

I went to my bedroom and into the huge closet. I saw a really cute romper hanging by the door. I had seen Cindy wearing it a few times before and had jerked off to her in this a couple of times. I grabbed it and a really cute matching bra and panty set. I couldn't believe how I was thinking, cute clothes? Maybe the hormones were making me think different?

I took a quick shower. With the help of the removable massaging shower head, I came so hard my knees buckled and I almost fell over in the shower! Soaping up my firm little body was so hot! I knew I couldn't spend all day in there with him coming home so I rushed through it. I dried myself and got dressed. This time trying something I had seen in a movie and put the bra on backwards then turned it around and put my arms through the straps. Much easier! I dried my hair and put it in a loose ponytail like I had seen Cindy wear so many times. I looked at the huge collection of makeup and felt totally overwhelmed! I decided to try something light, she was so pretty she didn't really need makeup anyway. I put on some mascara, a little lip gloss and just a small amount of eye shadow. As I looked at myself in the mirror I felt my clit begin to pulse again. "Ok, that's an approval", I whispered as I giggled.

I straightened up the bathroom and put everything away. I went to my bedroom and put on some music. I began cleaning and making my bed. As I worked, I realized I was dancing. I never danced before, now I was naturally doing it and enjoying it!

12