A Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was getting into it and having fun, I was tackled and thrown onto the bed with someone on top of me pinning me face down on my stomach!

I struggled but couldn't move! "What the fuck!? Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled.

A man laughed and fought to hold me down. I could feel a lump pressing between my ass cheeks through my thin romper.

"What's wrong sis? Can't move? You're getting weak without me here to keep you on your toes?" Josh said laughing in my ear.

Oh that asshole! I though as I struggled but I couldn't move at all. I was surprised at how weak and helpless I was in this body.

"Damnit Josh! You fucking scared me!"

"Woe! What a potty mouth my little sis has gotten! What else do you do with that mouth?" He breathed heavily into my ear. The bulge pushing against my ass got harder and the warm breath against my neck did something to me mentally. I felt goosebumps all over my body and I felt that now familiar heat spreading through my belly down to my pussy and I realized a was wet again. I rolled my eyes as my body weakened even more. This body was betraying me!

Josh let go of my left wrist and slipped his hand under me and cupped my breast through my bra.

"Oh my god! Is this seriously happening?" I thought as he began to roll his hips on top of my butt.

"Damn I've missed this! No girl at college could ever compare to you." Josh said as he kissed the side of my neck. My body melted and my juices thickened. I could feel the heat between my legs and my hips began to rock along with his involuntary. "That's my girl!" He whispered into my ear.

He let go of my other wrist and I felt him put it between us and fumble with the front of his pants.

Oh god, he's going to fuck me! I thought to myself. My breathing quickened as he stopped fumbling with his pants and he grabbed the bottom of my romper and pulled it to the side. Just then I felt the hot flesh of his thick hard cock slap against my skin and nestle itself between me ass cheeks. He began dry humping my ass crack.

His cock felt huge, much bigger than my old one. With that thought I felt any manhood remaining in my mind leave me. My entire body relaxed and my pussy rocked upward trying to find his cock. I was literally drenched! I could feel my pussy juices wetting my romper, making it cling to my skin.

He raised his hips and pointed his cock downward and pushed back down against me. This time instead of his cock sliding in my ass crack, it was teasing around my open pussy lips, beckoning me to let him inside me.

As I repositioned myself beneath him to try to get him inside of me, he grabbed me and roughly flipped me over onto my back. For the first time I looked at him, the lust in his eyes was demanding. He sat up and removed his shirt, pants and underwear. I watched as his massive cock bounced freely. My nipples tingled and hardened as I thought of feeling that massive cock inside me.

I removed my clothes and lay naked in front of Josh. My bald pussy was drenched and steaming hot! He lowered his head and began licking and sucking my pussy. I grabbed his hair and rolled my hips, feeling my clit push against his mouth.

"Fucking hell Cindy! You're so damn wet, I guess I should come home more huh?" He said before going back down on me.

I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip as I felt an earthquake begin to tremble inside me. I began to shake uncontrollably and cry out loudly as he licked and sucked my clit faster.

I came so hard, my slippery thighs clamped onto his face holding him there as my hips pumped into him. I relaxed and my legs let go of him. He got up and laid down next to me.

"What the fuck had I let him do?" I thought as I started to get up. He grabbed me and pushed me down towards his crotch. As I realized I wasn't done yet I opened my eyes to see his cock inches from my lips.

He opened his legs and I got between them. Nervously licking my lips as I looked down at that huge slab of meat. I thought I had a decent size cock when I was a man, this guy has a monster! I suddenly felt fear because I didn't know what to do. I knew what I used to like and I had watched more than my share of porn so I tried to relax and just let things happen. He made me cum, I needed to do the same for him, I told myself.

I reached out with my small hand and lightly ran my long painted fingernail along the length of his shaft. I slowly placed my hand around his balls and gently lifted and squeezed them. They felt so strange, it was a totally different feeling when you were doing it to someone else.

I wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft and squeezed as I milked it upwards. After a few times a huge glob of precum oozed from the tip. I looked at him and his eyes were shut. I looked back down to his cock and gathered up all of my courage. I laid down between his legs and slowly milked his cock again. More clear precum leaked out and covered the massive mushroom shaped head. I pointed his cock towards me and opened my mouth. I used his cock like lip gloss and spread his warm precum across my lips. I put his head into my mouth and lightly sucked on it as he moaned and pushed upwards. I slid my mouth down his shaft and felt his slick head glide across my tongue. I sucked harder as I squeezed his shaft with one hand and his balls with my other. More precum began coating my mouth making it slippery.

I began to enjoy myself, his massive cock filling my mouth and using it like a warm pussy. His large hands tangled into my hair and began forcing me further down on his cock. I felt the head of his cock reach the back of my mouth but he kept pushing. I gagged and he tried again. This time I tried to relax my throat muscles and I felt his tip slide in a little more.

He flexed his cock muscle making the head of his cock grow and I could feel it all in my throat. I gagged and he pushed harder, this time he did it! His cock was literally inside my throat! I was so proud of myself! He began to fuck my throat faster. Gurgling sounds filled my bedroom as cock filled my throat. He pulled me by my hair until I was pulled off of his cock. My mouth still wide open, my tongue a little outside of my mouth, saliva and precum dripping from my hungry mouth and he smiled at me.

"Fuck I don't remember you being this hot! You're a awesome little fuck slut now!" He said still holding my head up by my long hair.

I felt myself blush, I loved the way he was treating me and I didn't feel bad for it all. I had his approval and he wanted me, that's all that mattered in the moment.

He let go of my hair and slapped my face with his raging cock. "Turn the fuck around on your hands and knees, I need to fuck your hot little pussy!"

Like an obedient girl in heat I quickly spun around and put my ass in the air. As I arched my back I felt my heavy breasts hang down from my body. I was amazed at how the weight of them felt as they pulled on the skin of my chest. As I rocked back and forth my erect nipples lightly drug against my bed tickling them and turning me on even more.

He scooted up against me and put his cock on my ass pointing up toward my back. He grabbed a handful of my hair and jerked my head backwards as he slapped my ass hard making my skin redden and sting. I moaned and bit my lip, wishing he'd just fuck me already.

Josh whipped my again, harder this time. It really fucking hurt! My flesh stung sharply. "Tell me what you want slut!"

"What?" I asked confused.

WHACK! WHACK!! WHACK!!! He spanked my ass so hard tears began streaming down my cheeks!

"I said fucking tell me what you want! You're not getting it until you do!" He growled as he spanked my other ass cheek. Both of my ass cheeks were burning hot and in pain. I whimpered and sobbed, trying to hold back my tears.

"I want you to fuck me!" I said quickly before he could whip me again. "I want your big fucking cock in my tight little pussy! Please big brother, teach me to be a slut for your cock!" I said through my tears. I couldn't believe I was doing this, he had me where he wanted me and he knew it!

"That's my girl!" Josh said as he grabbed his monster cock and placed the head at my dripping entrance. "Are you going to give me that ass too?"

"Wha-what?" I suddenly began to panic! His cock was huge, my ass was tight, I had teased it earlier in the shower and could barely get one of my little fingers inside it!

"Did I fucking stutter!?!?" He said as he slammed his cock into my pussy.

I screamed! My mind broke, my hormones defeated me! My pussy had it's fist cock deep inside it and I absolutely loved it! I could feel my pussy convulsing around his thick cock. I felt more of my juices surge around my pussy and drip down my thighs.

"I said, are-you-going-to-give-me your-ass?!?!" With each word he thrust harder into me making my breasts sway and my pussy ache. He reached around me and began furiously banging my clit making me cum again!

"Yes! Yes! You can have my ass! Please fuck me in the ass with your big hard cock!" I was dizzy, I was dripping juices, my pussy was convulsing, I would've done almost anything he asked at this point.

I heard him laugh then I felt wetness as he spit on my tiny asshole. His fat pinky finger violently violated my asshole while his cock pounded in and out of my pussy. Then he took his pinky out and pressed his bulbous thumb into me. I gasped and cried as the pain exploded through my body. He then took his thumb out of my ass and his cock from my pussy.

In one fast smooth motion his massive cock forced it's way into my tiny hole. I screamed and tried to get away but he held my hips firmly and kept pushing himself into me. I felt every inch as he penetrated and turned me into an anal whore. I fell from my hands and knees and laid flat in my stomach. My legs spread open and a huge monster cock embedded into my ass. As he fucked me, I began to enjoy it. I reached behind me and spread my cheeks as far apart as I could. My hips started pushing back and soon the echoes of our bodies slapping against each other filled the house.

Without warning he slammed all the way in and groaned loudly. Confused I lifted my head to ask if he was ok but then I felt it. His cock began to expand and contract inside my wrecked ass. He let out a grunt and I felt his warm sticky cum burst into with so much force some of it erupted out between us and began leaking from me. He came for what felt like forever. When he finished he pulled out and I could feel my open asshole slowly begin to close and a massive flow of cum pour out of me.

I laid on my stomach trying to catch my breath. My body trembling and slick with sweat. My hair and makeup was a mess and I could still taste his precum in my mouth. His cum leaked from my ass and covered my swollen pussy. Just then I felt his hand wrap inside my hair and I opened my eyes just in time to see his throbbing cum covered cock aiming towards my mouth. I had a slight urge to fight it but instantly gave in and opened my mouth.

"Clean me off slut!" He demanded as he watched me greedily lick and suck his cock clean. His cum wasn't sweet like his precum. His cum was bitter and made me want to spit it out. "You love my cum don't you sis?" He said squeezing his cock making the last drops off cum empty into my mouth.

"Yes! I love it so much!" I said between hungry gulps. What the hell is wrong with you? Your just a submissive, obedient slut when it comes to cock! I told myself as I kept sucking my brothers cum off his cock.

He pulled his cock from my tired mouth and slapped my cheek with his thick meat then slapped my sore ass. I jumped as the still stinging flesh he had just punished so violently was slapped again.

Josh gathered his clothes and sat on the bed next to me as he got dressed. I still laid there panting, sweating, aching, relishing in what had just happened to me. After he was dressed he looked down at me lovingly and lightly rubbed my cheek. "Damn girl, I'm going to have to have a talk with mom and dad, looks like they've been neglecting your pussy." He said as he got up and left my bedroom.

I laid there, wide eyed and dumbfounded. What the hell was in that thunderstorm?


12