A Stormy Night Pt. 04

Story Info
When they move much closer than planned.
3.8k words
4.7
5.7k
8

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TruLuv26
TruLuv26
29 Followers

It has only been seven hours since I was last with Sandra, yet it feels as if I'm a fucking bomb that's just waiting to detonate any time soon.

Sighing in vexation, I struggle to listen to the real estate agent as he highlights the luxuries of the mansion. This is actually one of the reasons why I was in Sandra's neighborhood when we met; a different agent was showing me around the region and her killer body but then we got a little too caught up in each other and the storm got us by surprise.

It's kinda funny how I left a fling only to bump into another one yet again. That sort of thing always happens to me, is why I don't like staying in a certain place for too long. When you end up seeing women you've fucked nearly everywhere and all the time you're bound to call it quits and ship.

Usually, I don't keep having sex with the same woman for anything more than three days but damn has Cassandra made it practically unbearable for me to even think of it. I don't know what exactly it is; she just has this... charm that secures me in her grasp, always ensuring to make me request for more of her. And for some other reason, it's not just the sex. It's something else more... unique—something that touches me in an acute way every time I think of her and that doesn't just concern me.

It terrifies the shit out of me.

"So then... what do you say?" the agent asks, giving me a restrained yet hopeful smile.

I scratch my head as I ask, "The address is Forty-Seven Whitewood Street, right?"

"Yes."

It's the closest place to Sandra's house, and considering that it's the last one in this area that's up for sale I don't contemplate much about it as I nod my head, sign the necessary papers and give him a cheque.

He leaves me alone, letting me take in my brand new home. It's nearly as grand as Sandra's, with stylish architecture and state-of-the-art appliances... but it's missing something—something that I always sense whenever I enter her place, specifically her bedroom.

Stop it! You're letting her get into your head. Get your shit together, Shawn!

With that sudden enlightenment, I shake my head fervently as I agree to the voice in my head. Why the hell would I really care whether she lives nearby... or that her room just has this freely welcoming atmosphere...or that her company is more significant than her pussy? She's just a fuck buddy, for fuck's sake! All I should care about is when we'll be having sex again, which she told me would be at around three in the afternoon.

Which is four hours too damn long for me!

Groaning out of frustration, I take out my phone and call an Uber car which takes me to a McLaren car dealership. I'm tired of having to call a ride or walk all the time. I need simpler means of getting to Sandra whenever my cock calls for her.

The dealers try to give me a tour of the cars that they possess but I cut to the chase by requesting to see the most prized one that they own. Without another word, they show me a sleek white one, the latest one in the series yet, and I take it. Tearing out a signed cheque, I think of Sandra's reaction when she has laid eyes on the car: shock, admiration, and a whole bucket load of lustful mischief when she thinks of how we'll fuck inside it.

Getting into my new car, I decide to go to the hotel I was staying in before I met Sandra to get my suitcase. The concierge doesn't even look at me in a way that suggests he has been wondering where I've been for the last three days (mainly because he cares more about my money than my whereabouts) and swiftly checks me out with a too-huge grin on his face.

Returning to my car, my phone vibrates, and I instantly grin when I see that it's my fuck buddy.

Done. See you in thirty minutes, she texts.

Wait. Come over to this place, I quickly type in, adding my new address.

Moments later she replies with, You aren't luring me into a trap, right?

Chuckling, I say, See you there ;)

With that I speed home, my dick already leaping to life. Shit! How does she already make me want to jerk off when she's still miles away? I'm always in control. Why does it slip away so easily with her?

Because she's so damn different from every other woman you've fucked and you know it.

I shake my head viciously hard again. No. Not that bullshit again. I just need to focus on getting home without falling apart prematurely. That's it.

I get there in record time, and so does she considering the fact that she arrives just two minutes after me. Buzzing her in, I watch her blue Audi come down the gravel driveway, roll to a stop in front of the house and then her getting out of it, still dressed in her school uniform. Wearing a white blouse with a navy blue skirt that swishes with the tiniest of movements, a matching blue tie with her school's crest in the middle, black polished shoes, knee-length white socks, and with her hair tied back into a smooth ponytail she is the picture-perfect image of the sexiest yet somehow most virtuous-looking schoolgirl, making my body hunger even more for her.

"Hey. Is this where you live now?" she asks dubiously as she enters the place, surprise painted all over her face as her eyes scan the mansion's interior.

"Yeah. You like it?" I ask, and at once want to punch myself for that. Why should I give a fuck whether she likes it or not?

"Well..." With arms akimbo, she slowly spins around to assess the area as much as she can. Finally, she says coyly, "I would if we had furniture to have sex on."

Smirking waywardly, I say in a low tone, "Baby, since when did we need that to fuck?"

Without any more delay, I charge at her, placing my arms under her ass as I hoist her up, and take her to the closest wall. My heart thuds irregularly as my fingers seize the scrunchy fastening her hair back and roughly yank it away, letting her hair cascade down her face and shoulders once again. Seizing a fistful of her hair, I hold her head in place as our mouths collide in a raging kiss, our tongues wrestling with each other as they curve, slide and pull away for a second before crashing again. A high cry of delight emits from her mouth into mine, launching more shockwaves of anticipation into my body, deep down to my core.

Abruptly, I pull away but only to remove my shirt and then lay more kisses on her neck. I feel her hands slip in-between us to unfasten her tie and then unbutton her shirt as quickly as possible, almost tearing it open from the intensity of her impatience. Finished, she shakes it off her body to reveal a white tank top which she pulls off her body swiftly before chucking it away. And fuck did I miss her beautiful breasts! Actually, this is the first time I'm viewing them clad in a bra—a lacy black pushup bra that helps to exhibit their roundness as it hugs them extremely fine, to be precise. Despite the creamy tops being the only exposed parts of her breasts, all I can currently do is stare at them with absolute wonder, my cock now straining annoyingly against the material of my boxers and trousers. Dipping my head down, I bite the fleshy tops gently, making her gasp and clutch my shoulders even harder whilst one of my hands slips underneath her skirt to yank down her panties then proceeds to unbuckling and unzipping my trousers in order to free my lively rod from my boxers in a frenzied rush.

Aiming it at her pussy entrance, I gaze deep into her twinkling eyes and let out a throaty rumble as I ruthlessly slam into her, making her shriek at full volume when I claim her in a blink, and then I begin fucking her... hard. Diving in and out of her slick channel, I grunt in sheer enjoyment as she encloses her legs around my waist and surrenders to my demolishing, whimpering whenever her ass bangs into the wall from the forceful thrusts. She then buries her face in my neck, kissing and biting the now fiery skin there, extracting more delighted groans from me, before she moves up to lightly lick the outside of my ear and nibble on the earlobe. My hands move to cup her rounded butt cheeks, squeezing them with might to cause her to arch her back and cry out loud.

"Harder, Shawn..." she whispers oh-so sexily into my ear, her steamy breath making my balls expand some more. "Please... harder... faster..."

Keenly submitting to her pleas, I firmly clutch her thighs and with a determined roar begin assaulting her pussy. Her lips part in a soundless scream as I take her the way she begged me to, her fingernails digging painfully into my shoulders as I attempt to nail her into the wall. The earsplitting sounds of my guttural growls and shouts and her body smashing into the wall echo in the empty house, making them a thousand times more alluring in their clarity, and I unexpectedly don't feel the need to ever furnish this place with the way our sex sounds sound greater.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" she begins to yell in harmony with my speedy stabs, her orgasm clearly getting dangerously close with the way she's powerfully quaking and her pussy seems to be attaching itself to my dick. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

With revived tenacity to break her entirely, I brutally kiss her as I make my fucks fiercer and speedier, sensing my own imminent release as my dick stretches just a bit longer and my balls tense up, ready to fire their boiling load into her heated cunt. It seems like ages crawl by, my shoves becoming more inaccurate and frantic by the second, our bodies so prepared to receive the pleasure of the end, and we want it so bad—so fucking bad, that when it arrives it alters our reality for good.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh!" we both holler for the universe to hear when we come together, the sound so deliciously gratified that it makes me lose control and discharge all my cum into her.

I buck my hips, probing far into her so that none of the semen has a chance of oozing out of her. I swear that a minute goes by with me jerking off in her quivering pussy before the last thick stream shoots out, and then all of a sudden my legs don't feel like legs anymore, but before I lose my footing totally I twist us around so that it's me whose back is against the wall whilst we slump towards the floor, utterly and happily worn-out.

Sandra puts her forehead on my chest, panting harshly as she continues to tremble from the force of our fiery fucking, laboring a great deal to recover from it as her chest expands then contracts constantly, her chest flushed from her catastrophic climax. Worry flares up in me when she doesn't slide down from the peak quickly enough, so as to help her I stroke her back encouragingly as I place the other hand over the place where her heart is, feeling its rolling heartbeat.

"You okay, baby?" I ask, smoothing a few loose strands of her hair down. "Did I hurt you or—?"

"No. I'm... just... fucking amazing..." she gasps out, raising her head to show me her feeble yet content smile that sets off fireworks in me.

I chuckle. "Then I'm glad I bought this place."

"About that... I didn't think you were moving in?"

"Yeah. The reason why I was caught in the storm was because I was searching for a place too long."

Somehow, I can't bring myself to tell her that another woman also gave me some that very day—not just because that will be a huge turn-off for her but also because I don't want to crush her spirits like that out of the blue. I would be too much of an asshole to do that.

"Which turned out to be a really good thing," she points out with a playful wink.

"Fortunately for us," I agree.

Moaning weakly, she begins licking down the column of my throat to the dip in the collarbone, clearly enquiring for more, but I tenderly stop her, knowing all too well that it's too soon for her to start having sex again.

"Uh-uh. You need to rest for a while," I instruct.

She pouts the way a child does as if denied their favorite treat. "But Shawn..."

Touching my fingers to her lips, I ask with a persuasive smile, "How was your day?"

Sighing in defeat, she answers, "Too fucking long and exhausting. It felt like every teacher was out to get me, especially my ballet instructor."

"What happened?"

"She went apeshit when I told her I couldn't practice the routine for the week, even though I already have it down to the tiniest flicker and she knows it."

"What's her problem?"

"Well, she hates my guts for being the star instead of her daughter." She rolls her eyes, pushing her hair back in a frustrated manner. "And it's not like the daughter, my best friend, actually minds. In fact, she absolutely hates ballet but with her mother being a malicious witch and all..."

"I know her type," I muse, staring up at the ceiling. "The vindictive woman who aspire to make others suffer when they did nothing wrong."

"Really? You had someone like that in your life?"

"Yeah. My mom."

She suddenly falls silent, and then realization hits me like a jumbo jet.

Why... the fuck did I just confess that to her?!

"Shawn, I—" she starts but I shush her.

"Just forget I said that," I hurriedly say, terrible memories tumbling around as they threaten to rip me to shreds.

"But—"

"Forget it, Sandra."

I didn't mean for the words to come out so venomous, but they still did, and I see the bitterness sting her as she winces. We don't talk for a lengthy amount of time as we wonder how things went south so fucking fast. I don't understand why I just blurted that out. I mean, hundreds of people have attempted to extract the slightest morsel of truth about my life out of me but I've always made sure that they knew less about me than before, eternally keeping them in the dark until they were fed up with fumbling around and falling over all the time, ultimately giving up.

But here is Cassandra, who isn't actually putting any kind of effort in getting under my defenses whatsoever and yet is the most prosperous person in doing so, and I'm more than shit-mad at myself for being so reckless like that.

She raises her arm to check the time on her watch then states, "I should go before Mrs. Grayson starts wondering where I am."

I nod slowly. "Okay."

"Lie down."

"What?"

Did I hear her right?

"Lie down," she repeats with more sternness this time, her steely gaze commanding me not to make a fuss about it.

Reluctantly obeying, I change my position so that I'm lying on my back and then watch in confusion as she shifts lower down my body, never breaking eye contact with me. With a spicy little lick of her lips, places her hands on my thighs before her head suddenly dips down in-between my legs and her lips land on my cock.

A sudden huff of breath escapes me as she worships me with her lovely mouth, sprawling invisible branding kisses all over my flaccid length. I moan in thanks as she rapidly strikes the head with her tongue, causing the whole shaft to judder in stunned glee. Then without warning, she takes me into her mouth, forcing a yell out of me. She works down me slowly, swallowing first an inch before sliding back then taking in another, her tongue diligently stroking the responsive underside of my dick whilst she sweetly sucks on me simultaneously. Since I'm still quite limp, she manages to eat up all of it, moaning when her nose is pressed to my hairless groin, before she withdraws and consumes me again, forcing in-depth rapture to embrace me with the utmost strength.

Shutting my eyes, I run my fingers through her silky hair as she gives me the fantastic blow job, relishing the little muffled moans and slurping whimpers she's producing as she enjoys tasting me, feeling like my connection to the physical world has been severed and I now only exist on the transcendent realm as I softly sigh continuously. My cock starts pounding furiously, enlarging in her mouth as she turns me on until it has become too enormous for her to keep inside her. She pulls back entirely, causing me to experience the exact same displeasure she has most probably felt whenever I stopped desolating her fully, but it dissipates as soon as she crawls on top of me, placing her hands flat on my chest and her knees astride my hips with her pussy perfectly aligned to my trembling dick.

She holds my gaze as she steadily sinks herself down on it, allowing me to see how she's crumbling to pieces as we unify, taking me in as agonizingly sluggish as she did with her mouth, her mind fixated on not hurrying this. I put my hands on her waist, not to help her move down on me but so that I can preserve a part of my mind that's anchored to this world before I drift off to cloud nine. A small cry leaves us both when she at last sits down on me, and she takes in a few unsteady breaths, looking ready to faint anytime soon.

But with a smug smile, she quickly jerks her hips forward, bending my concealed cock towards my stomach, and I nearly experience a heart attack as my eyes squeeze tightly shut and my yell resonates in the house. She moves back into the resting position, exhales slowly, and does it again, making ache that's fused with delight zip from my elated dick to my tensed stomach to my heaving chest and to my spinning head, again forcing a boisterous shout out of me. She does that for maybe five more minutes (five hours in my otherworldly time) before she starts riding me faster, suddenly propelling her body forwards whilst also doing little circular motions, making my hurting shaft waltz with her slippery cunt.

"Damn, Sandra..." I breathe out, each action she does beating my control into a pulp. "Keep doing that, baby. Just like that. That's fucking it. Shit...!"

Admiringly, I watch her fuck me painstakingly amazingly, looking like a true masterpiece as she progressively loses her stability, her eyes closed and her pink lips parted and her girlish whimpers sounding and her reddened chest and her skirt bunched up around her waist to expose her suntanned thighs and her cleavage sparkling from the sweat that's forming in-between her gorgeous breasts. I skate a hand up from her waist to her chest, my fingers lightly fluttering on the showing flesh of her breasts and making her gasp before I rest my hand on her slender neck. Placing her own hand on top of it, she bites her lip before moving at light speed, rocking my body as if she's an earthquake, and I cuss loudly from the blasting pleasure she's giving me. She pants hard, and I do too, the both of us plummeting down a gaping abyss, the thrill of hurtling in the unknown blackness piercing into our weak forms, making our hearts cry from the sprinting adrenaline, menacing to shut us down completely.

Then we crash into the base of the gorge without warning, the impact fracturing every single faction of our bodies yet sculpting us into better beings, seizing all the air out of us but supplying us with invigorating life at the same time. My booming shout obscures her quiet yelps, my hands gripping her hips so hard that they will probably implant red fingermarks on her skin, and I raise my hips so that I can penetrate deeper into her, my cum jetting into her, filling her to the brim until some of it trickles out and down her thighs and onto my stomach.

Sandra resumes moving on me despite her arresting climax, mewling as she broadens both our satisfactions by delicately circling her hips. Cum still gushes into her, really stuffing her full, and a long moan leaves my throat as the inferno in my body dwindles to sparks. When my dick jolts out its last jet of semen, she collapses on top of me, shuddering all around my gradually softening dick, her breaths coming in and out as short gulps and puffs, and I drape my arm around her, questioning whether I'm back on earth or still roaming on the heaven she had transferred me to.

TruLuv26
TruLuv26
29 Followers
12