A Stormy Night With Marie

Story Info
A brother and sister comfort each other.
1.7k words
4.34
293.2k
106

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D-Man
D-Man
168 Followers

This is a true story up to a certain point. When my sister showed up at my bedroom door, I answered her question with a no. I often wonder what would have happened if I had said yes instead.

--------------------

It was the summer of my 18th. year. My sister had recently moved in back home. Marie had been living with a girlfriend, but, they had a falling out so she move back home for a while untill she found a new place. Marie was a beautiful young lady at the age of 23. She stood about 5'4" and weighed about 105 lbs. I knew from looking through the laundry that she wore a 34b bra and that her taste in panties ran the gamut from plain white cotton briefs and bikinis to lacy g-strings and thongs. Being a ass-man, I was always looking (discretely) to see if I could locate panty lines under her tight pants. I think she may have caught me looking a few times, but she never said anything to me about it.

I was 18, not too much taller than Marie, and a skinny guy weighing about 125 dripping wet. Due to my lack of he-man physique, I never had a girlfriend, and needless to say, was still a virgin. I was a big fan of porn though, so I took out my frustrations and tension watching XXX videos and reading nudie mags. I jerked off at least once a day, and once or twice, I even had thoughts of Marie flash through my mind at the moment of orgasm.

Like I said, it was summer, our parents had left for the weekend to celebrate their anniversary, leaving me and Marie home alone. The first day passed normaly enough, I spent the day out by the pool, swimming and listening to the ball game on the radio. Marie joined me for a short time, sunning herself on the pool deck. She was wearing a 2 piece black bikini, and boy, did she look hot!! Marie started by laying down on her back. Her top was a little small, so I could see a glimpse of white where her tan lines started around her tits. The top barely covered her nipples, and showed a little of the underneath of her tits. I had sunglasses on, so I could stare a little more than normal, hoping she couldn't tell. After about 20 minutes, Marie turned on her stomach. Up untill then, I had been able to keep myself under control. My cock was half hard watching her on her back; but when she turned over, the sight of her round ass encased in her skin tight bikini was too much. I instantly became rock hard, and had to jump in the pool so she wouldn't see what she was doing to me! Marie reached behind her to unloosen her bikini top string so she could get an even tan on her back, and I could see just a glimpse of the side of her tits before she lay flat on her stomach. I couldn't take anymore, so I wrapped a towel around my waist and made my way into the house and my bedroom. Once in my room, the towel and and my trunks hit the floor and I walked to the window that overlooked the pool. My hand found its way to my cock, and I started to stroke it while watching Marie below. I was close to coming, staring at her ass, when Marie lifted herself up on her elbows, exposing her tits. The contrast of her tan skin and her white tits, capped with small pink nipples, was too much for me, and I exploded all over myself. I hit the shower to clean myself up, thinking of Marie the whole time.

The rest of the day passed normally. We ordered a pizza and ate it watching tv and talking about what we ere going to do the rest of the summer. A thunderstorm was forecast for that night, so we made sure all the windows were closed before we went to bed, not wanting to get up in the middle of the night to do it when it started raining.

A little past midnight, the storm hit, with lightning and loud thunder. I was watching the lightning from the comfort of my bed, when I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

"Ray, are you awake?" Marie asked.

"Yeah, just watching the lightning." I replied.

"I know the thunder used to scare you when you were little, if it still does, I can stay with stay with you for a while, till you get to sleep." Marie said.

Well, I was well past the age where a storm scared me, but I thought this might just be an way for Marie to say she was scared, but she didn't want to admit it.

"Yes, it would help me to sleep, I guess. C'mon in."

As the flash of lightning filled the room, I could see that Marie was wearing a night shirt that came down halfway to her knees. She crossed the room and lifted the covers and got in bed with me, snuggling close. I fell asleep feeling her breath on my shoulder, her arm wrapped around my chest. I awoke about an hour later, the storm still raging outside. I had a raging hard-on, knowing my sister was in my bed wearing next to nothing, and I was about to get up and hit the bathroom to take care of it, when I realized in my sleepy haze that my sister had her hand wrapped around my cock slowly stroking it!! I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not, but I wasn't about to wake myself up if I was! I let her stroke me, feeling her tits against my back, when I heard her let out a sigh.

" I know you are awake." Marie whispered.

I thought I was busted for sure, but then I thought wait a minute, she's doing this to you!

"What are you doing?" I asked her. "You're my sister, you shouldn't be doing this!"

"Yeah," she replied, "And you shouldn't be jerking off watching me sun by the pool either!"

Oops, I am busted I thought.

"Look," she said. "I know you don't have a girlfriend, and I'm not seeing anyone right now, so we're both in need of some relief. So why don't we just help each other out, just for one night. It'll just be for one night, no strings."

Well, it was an offer I didn't think I could refuse, especially since she already had her hand wrapped around my cock.

"Ok, but I do have to confess, I've never done this before, I'm a virgin." I told her.

"Well, I pretty much thought so, but who better than to help you out than someone who loves you so much? Don't be afraid, I'll take care of you." Marie told me.

Marie pulled back the covers and got out of bed. I could see her in the darkness of the room, her body in front of the window. Lightning flashed outside as she slowly pulled her night shirt over her head, her long brown hair falling about her shoulders as she dropped the night shirt to the floor. I stared at her petite body, lit up by the lightning flashes. Her breasts were softly hanging free of a bra, and she wore no panties either. Marie had shaved her bikini area so there was just a strip of brown hair above her pussy. This was the first time I had ever seen a woman naked in front of me, and it was my sister!! Marie gently climbed back onto the bed and knelt by my legs.

"Lets get these off you." She said as she grabbed my boxers and lowered them down my hips.

My rock hard cock jerked up and almost hit her chin as she lowered my shorts.

"Nice, very nice." Marie whispered.

Marie leaned up an kissed me, my first real kiss with a woman. Her tounge parted my lips and found my own tounge. Her lips were so soft, I couldn't believe what was happening. She slowly licked down my neck to my chest. Her lips found my left nipple while her fingers caressed my right nipple. The feeling was sensational as she licked first one and then the other. Marie kissed her way down my stomach, and I closed my eyes, anticipating her lips on my cock. I opened my eyes when I felt her hot breath on my dick. She looked up into my eyes as she brought her mouth down to my cock. I almost died when my dick slipped past her lips and into her mouth. It was so wet and hot, her mouth moving up and down, saliva trickling down onto my balls.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum." She said when she came up for breath.

Marie resumed her attack on my cock, her lips wrapped aroung the head and her tounge licking the sensitive underside, her hand pumping my shaft at the same time.

The feeling was getting to be too much for me; I could feel the urge to cum getting stronger.

"I'm gonna cum soon." I groaned.

Marie doubled her efforts, pumping my shaft, attacking the head of my cock with her lips and tounge. She looked up into my eyes and that did it. I exploded in her mouth, my hips pumping my dick up into her mouth. Marie swallowed every burst, a little leaking past her lips and dribbling down her chin.

Marie let my softening dick leave her mouth, licking her lips to get the reaming drops.

"That's lesson number one." She said, "Always let a girl know when you're about to cum when she has your dick in her mouth. Not all girls like the the taste like I do."

I looked down at my deflated cock and then at her.

"Are there more lessons to come?" I asked.

"Oh, the night's not over yet." Marie replied. "I think you'll be up for another lesson soon, I have a few things to teach you!"

The lightning flashed and the thunder boomed.

I love storms!

To be continued......

D-Man
D-Man
168 Followers