A Story

Story Info
A Master and His sub spend time together.
1.3k words
4.11
23.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting in my chair thinking of the punishment I have planned. I look at the clock. Five minutes till five pm. I told my sub to be here at five. I laugh as I look up and see her car pull up. I hear her knocking on the door at 4:57. I let her wait until five, before I tell her to come in.

“May, lock the door before you enter this room!” I call out. I hear the click as she locks the door.

“May,” I call, “GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!!” Without looking up as she enters, I say,” May you were late five times getting here this month. For this you will be punished.” I look at her and she quickly says, ”Yes Sir.”
I walk over to a pole I just recently added to O/our play. Her eyes grow wide at seeing the pole. I look at her with out saying a word she walks slowly towards the pole and me. When she reaches the pole I put her hands into a set of shackles I have at the top of the pole. I leave her tied to the pole, as I sit and look at her. I stand and take a small knife from the table I set up. I move close to May, and slowly begin to cut her clothes away, until I have her standing there naked, shackled to the pole. I walk slowly around her looking at her lovely body. I sit in my chair again and silently go over my plans for her.
After waiting about 10 minutes, I get up and take a flogger off the table. I walk over to her, and trace her body with the flogger, running it over her breasts and pussy. I step back and smack her across the ass. By the 3rd lick she is cumming hard. I stop and look her in the eyes and ask, "So you want to cum do you?" There is a moment of silence and I order, “ANSWER ME!” She moans, ”Yes, Sir!” I reply, “Then cum you will.”

I open a small box by may chair and remove an 8" dildo 4" buttplug. I place the dildo up her pussy, and the plug up her rosebud. I lock both in place with a chastity belt. Then look at her and order, "May don’t move. That means not a muscle.”

I return to my chair to sit and watch as the first orgasm hits her hard. I watch her fight to keep still as each orgasm hits her. Standing, I walk over and tug on the belt, making the dildo and plug wiggle inside her. I get a wicked grin as I start to flog her ass again, forcing her orgasm to come harder and faster. Grinning again, I attach some nipple clamps to her hard nipples. Smiling as she cums again as I tighten them. I Smack her breast with the flogger, making her cum yet again.
I unshackle her letting her fall to the floor, where the movement of her dildo brings a loud moan. I hit her with the flogger telling her to kneel in front of my chair with her ass facing me. I sit watching her closely, smiling each time she wiggles because of the toys playing hell with her pussy and ass. I reach down and press against her toys. She moves away from my touch, and I whip her for that, and order her to press hard against me next time. She moans, “Yes, Master.” I reach in and pull hard on her nipple clamps, teasing her even more. I reach down again, and this time when I touch her plugs she pushes against my hand hard. I can feel her cum as I push the plugs in deeper.

At this point I decide to remove the toys from her body. The first to go are the nipple clamps. She moans deeply with the release of each clamp. I then remove the belt. As the belt falls away, the dildo slips from her wet pussy, leaving me to remove the anal plug. It releases with a load pop as it slides free. My sweet May falls to the floor, moaning at the relief of the toys removal, but crying at the end of the fun she was having.

I do not let her rest. I take my seat and order her to kneel facing me. She crawls over and kneels before me. I order her to remove my pants and suck my cock. She reaches up and undoes my pants, and begins to pull them down until she has them totally off. She crawls between my legs and starts to kiss and lick my balls. I watch as she sucks my balls into her lovely mouth. I close my eyes at the wonderful feeling passing over me. As she releases my balls I groan with pleasure. I open my eyes as she licks her way to the tip of my cock. She flicks her tongue across the slit, and I emit a long low moan as she swallows the head in her hot mouth. She takes as much as she can into her mouth. I close my eyes as she begins to fuck my cock with her mouth. I stop her with a word. Looking her in the eyes, I tell her, “You will not drink my cum today.”

Looking down on Mays lovely body, I lick my lips and begin to smile. I order her to stand and bend over until her hands touch the floor. Watching as she does this, I see her sweet pussy press out from between her legs. A glaze of her cum covers her lips. I reach out and lightly touch her pussy. Tracing a finger over and around her clit. I can hear her moaning deeply at my touch. Kneeling down behind her, I ease a finger into her pussy as I touch my tongue to her clit. I suck her clit into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue as I suck hard on it. I begin pumping my finger hard into her pussy, as my tongue licks her juices.

Standing without removing my finger, I quickly replace my finger with my cock. I drive it in deep, hard and fast. Fucking her hard and fast, until I feel she is about to cum. I pull out fast and just stand there as she begs me to keep fucking her. Smiling I slap her ass and say, “No talking!” She begs me to forgive her.

Holding my cock in my hand, I begin to slowly easy it into her rosebud. Easing it deeper and deeper till I have all 8inches buried deep in her ass. Moving slow and easy until she begs for more. Then I start pumping hard and fast, fucking her ass wildly. The feel of her tight ass squeezing my fat cock drives me crazy. I hear her begin to cum hard it is too much for me. I cum and push my cock deep into her ass, pumping my load deep up in her ass. Then I pull out of her ass.

I take my seat again, and watch her slowly fall to the floor. She looks at me and I tell her, “From now on be on time. Don’t make me wait on you, until you feel like coming over. Be here when you are told to be from now on.”

“Yes, Sir,” she replies. I give her a light dress that hides little, for her to wear home.

“Now go home, and wait for my call.” I tell her.

She slowly dresses, and then asks, “Master? May this lowly sub have a goodbye kiss?” Looking hard at her, I walk over and kiss her deeply, with all my love for her.

Watching her drive off I begin to laugh, and ask myself, "Wonder if she will ever be on time now…