A Story

Story Info
A tale of your pleasure and fun.
1.3k words
3.39
14.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You greet me as I walk through the door and after saying our hellos, I pull you close to me. My lips locking with yours in a long, sensual kiss, both of us knowing what’s planned for later, but you not knowing what I have planned for you. We sit on the couch with you in my arms talking about the war and the various things going on back home, about how good it is to be home, and what we’d like to do while I am home. Then I slowly bend down, softly and gently kissing your neck, sending shivers down your spine at the excitement and anticipation of what’s to come. You tilt your head up and put your arms around my neck, sighing softly as my tender lips reach yours. I slide my tongue into your mouth as my hand brushes over your clothed breasts, teasing your nipples with the soft fabric. This brings soft moans from your mouth as you arch your back, letting me know you want more.

I begin to slowly suck on your neck while my hands begin to unbutton your pants. I whisper softly in your ear “I love you baby” then begin to nibble lightly and suck on your earlobe while slipping my hand down your pants and begin to rub your wet pussy and hard clit. You respond the way I knew you would, moaning gently, grinding against my hand and feeling my ever-growing hardness against your ass. You move your arms to push down your pants, but I grab your hands pulling them up and putting them back around my neck, with little protest from you. I whisper gently in your ear, “Good things come to those who wait.” You sigh almost in frustration but gasp as I slide two fingers into your moist pussy. My other hand goes underneath your shirt, pushing your bra up and exposing your firm breasts and hard nipples to my hands. I start to massage your breasts, sometimes twisting or pinching your nipples as I plunge my fingers in and out of your silky depths. You moan with pleasure as I pick you up, carrying you to the bedroom with my fingers still buried inside you. I lay you back on the bed, kissing your lips softly then slowly kissing down your body, pausing to take off your shirt and bra completely off. Taking one nipple into my mouth, I begin kneading and massaging your breasts in my hands. I alternate between nibbling and sucking on your nipples, occasionally swirling my tongue around your nipple in small circles. I switch to your other nipple as my hands pull away from your breast and begin slowly pushing down your pants, leaving you lying on the bed with nothing but your soaked panties on. You moan with pleasure and anticipation, but instead of pulling off your panties, I move back up your body, forcing my tongue into your mouth.

Taking a blindfold from my back pocket I place it over your eyes. You lift your head and allow me to tie it around you securely tying it so you can’t see anything and it won’t come undone. Then I take your hand in mine, kissing you softly. Suddenly you hear a metallic click and cold metal around your wrist and before you can understand what happened, one hand is handcuffed to the bed. I grab your other hand. You struggle a little bit, but with one hand already locked up and me being stronger, it doesn’t take long before both hands are cuffed to the bed. You feel me stand up from the bed and can only wonder what I am doing as you hear nothing but silence. I slowly run my hands up your legs and remove your wet panties. Any confusion you had is now replaced by trembling in expectation as your naked body lies on the bed. I dip my head between your legs and begin to lick your pussy lips in a figure eight manner. I slowly penetrate your pussy lips continuing my pattern with my tongue, brushing over your clit at the top of the eight. You start moaning and writhing against my tongue, trying to get it deeper inside of you. I only respond by pulling it back, teasing you with my tongue and flicking it across your clit. I slide two fingers into your pussy, softly massaging your g-spot while circling your clit with my tongue. You moan in ecstasy and your body shudders as your orgasm hits you, coating my face in your juices. While you are basking in the afterglow of your orgasm, I take the time to un-cuff your arms from the bed, turn you over and refasten your arms to the bed frame. I move back down your body, kissing down your back and begin to lick up and down your pussy lips. Slowly my tongue travels up your ass, brushing over your rosebud. Your moans are muffled by the pillows but I can tell you’re enjoying my ministrations immensely.

I spread your cheeks and begin circling your tight hold with my tongue, occasionally dipping my tongue into your ass. You begin writhing around, the muffled words from your moth, begging me to fuck you. I only smile and push my tongue deeper into your ass, plunging three fingers into your pussy. You moan in pleasure and frustration, it being so long and you wanting my hardness inside of you. I begin pumping my fingers in and out of your pussy, rubbing your clit with my thumb, sending shivers up and down your body, making you moan loudly. I lightly suck on your clit, sending you into another shuddering orgasm. I reach up and unlock your handcuffs, pulling you up into a doggie style position, sliding through your legs and pulling your pussy to my mouth and sucking on your lips lightly. You devour my cock; sucking on it with reckless abandon, finally glad to have my cock. You swirl your tongue in small circles around the head and shaft of my cock, making me moan, sending vibrations across your clit. I pull back from your pussy hearing you moan and ask, “You like that my little slut? You like how I eat your pussy, you little cock hound?” You only moan in reply and redouble your efforts in trying to pleasure me.

I slide two fingers into your pussy, coating them with your juices as I flick my tongue back and forth across your clit. I pull my cock from your mouth bringing a whimper of protest from you as I kneel behind you. Sliding my wet fingers into your ass, I begin to wet your ass, prepping you for what’s to come. I pull my fingers out only to replace it with my full length. You cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, but the pleasure quickly overrides any other sensation as I begin to pump in and out of your ass. You start riding my cock, pushing back against my cock, trying to get my entire length into you. You moan loudly, thrashing against me and vocalize your frustration as I slow down, fucking you with long, deep strokes. I pull my cock out of your ass and ram it into your pussy, making you gasp in surprise. Seeing that you like it I draw back slowly, before ramming it in again. I fuck you like this for a while, grabbing your tits to pull you back into me while I ram into you. I begin to fuck you slowly and methodically, my cock easily sliding in and out of your wet pussy. Suddenly I change my tempo and begin pounding in and out, hard and fast. You gasp and moan as I alternate my tempo from fast to slow. You moan loudly as your orgasm builds and I feel my own building. It hits you as I shoot my load deep inside of you, the two of us climaxing together as we collapse on top of each other, basking in the afterglow of orgasm and great sex.