A Story About The Old Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,054 Followers

It was a long, hot, kiss. Our tongues entwined. Our groins were grinding into each other. We broke it off. Emily took my hand to lead me to her bedroom and to her bed. Her bedroom was lighted much as Velma's had been, dark shades closed tightly with a soft light. She sat on the edge of the bed. She stood me in front of her. She unbuckled my belt, opened my pants pushing them down over my, now raging, hard on. My cock popped out of my shorts pointing straight at her.

"Oh," she murmured. "Velma told me you were big."

She reached up to unbutton my shirt. I took it off. I pulled my tee shirt off next. She lay back on the bed. Taking my hand, she guided me down beside her.

She pulled me tightly to her. She put my hand on her breast as we exchanged another hot kiss.

"I'm sorry I seem in a hurry," she said as we came up for air, "but I've been thinking about this all afternoon." She reached to my cock and wrapped her hand around it. "Oh Jim," she whispered. "You are so hard, and so ready."

I was rubbing her crotch through her nightgown. I twisted her nipples through the fabric of the gown.

She said, "Help me get this off," meaning the nightgown.

She pulled it up from the bottom, lifting her hips to slide it over them. She sat up, then. The two of us pulled it over her head. She lay back down, then, on her back with her legs slightly spread. Her auburn hair was spread on the pillow. Her breasts, about the size of grapefruit, looked lovely with prominent nipples erect in the middle of her large dark areolas. She looked beautiful as she held her arms up to me and pulled me down into her embrace.

I sucked on her tit as she held my head to it. My hand went to her pussy. She had lots of hair. She was already wet. My finger slid easily between her swollen lips deep into her. I added a second finger pushing them both into her. She gave a soft moan, raising her hips slightly. Her pussy felt snug on my fingers as I was thrusting them into her. She reached for my hand, covering it with hers.

"I like that," she said softly, "and this, too," as she moved my finger to her clit.

I rubbed the hard little bump that was her clit. She held my hand there with hers. She moaned as her pussy flowed with her juices. Emily pushed me onto my back then straddled me. She positioned herself over me, pressed the tip of my throbbing cock into her pussy. She was slick with her juices as I slid my shaft smoothly into her warm, wet, cunt.

She leaned down so I could suck her tits, whispering, "Oh, Jim, it's been so long."

She started fucking me then, slowly, her pussy snug on my hard cock. She would sit up straight so she could feel my entire cock inside her. She would lean down to me so I could suck her tits. I picked up her rhythm. We were soon moving together.

Emily grabbed my hair, pulling my face from her tit. She kissed me hard with open mouthed, wet, kisses. She was close to an orgasm. I felt shivers running through her body.

She repeated, "Oh, oh, oh."

When she came, her whole body quivered. She gyrated on my cock. She was leaning down on me so her clit rubbed on my hard shaft. Her mouth was open, grinding on mine. She was mouthing unintelligible syllables as her juices flowed from her cunt.

I rolled her over then. I got on top. She held me tightly to herself. Her arms around me, her legs linked over mine.

She whispered to me, "Jim, that was so nice, I want you to feel as good."

I pumped my hard cock into her, but slowly. I went deep. Then drew back until I was almost out of her. A few times I pulled out far enough to rub the tip over her clit. Then I would plunge back into her slick warmth. She met my thrusts with her own. I felt her quivering start again, even as I felt my balls contracting. We came together with explosive orgasms. Her back arched, her hips lifted. We ground our mouths together in hot, wet, kisses. I thrust hard into her as my cum shot from me to mix with the hot juices of her cunt.

I collapsed on top of her. She kept holding me. I kept my cock in her as long as I could. She was kissing me repeatedly. I was returning them. At last, she patted me on the back, indicating I should get off. I rolled off. I lay next to her, spent. She lay on her back for a while, then rolled onto her side, and hooked one leg over mine. She lay with her head on my chest. She didn't say anything, but when I looked at her she had her eyes closed showing a smile.

I dozed off for a few minutes. When I opened my eyes, Emily was sitting crosslegged next to me, gently rubbing my chest.

She smiled down at me then said, "Thank you, Jim. That was so nice."

"No nicer than it was for me." I replied.

"You have to leave soon," Emily said. "Let me get you something to eat before you go."

She got up and got a robe from her closet. I got dressed, too. We went to the kitchen.

Emily gave me a thick, meaty, sandwich. She had a smaller one for herself. After we ate, she walked me to the door. She gave me a long, slow, kiss.

"Don't forget you can't say anything about this evening," she said softly in my ear. "I hope we can get together again. Maybe tomorrow. Goodnight, now."

I walked home on clouds again. Mom was in the living room, reading. Dad must have gone to bed already. Mom gave me a big smile then asked, "How did things go at the sisters'?"

"Fine," I answered. "I may help them again tomorrow."

Chapter 3

It was Saturday, but I didn't sleep very late. I got up about seven, showered, then headed to the kitchen for breakfast. Mom was there. She gave me a big smile.

"Good morning," she said brightly.

Mom served me some bacon, eggs and toast. While I was eating, Mom asked me what my plans were for the day.

I told her, "Well, the sisters need some more help at their house. I told them I would stop by."

"Yes, I know," Mom said. "Emily called. She told me how much you had helped her." I almost choked. Mom continued, "But our lawn needs mowing. You should take care of that first."

I agreed, starting right in on it. I was finished by about 10 o'clock. When I was done, I went in the house for a drink of water. Mom was cleaning the kitchen she told me she and dad were going shopping. They would be gone several hours.

"We'll probably have lunch in town," she said. "You can fix yourself something." Then she continued, "You might want to mow the sisters' lawn, too."

I thought it sounded like a great idea. I often did it for them, anyway. I got our lawnmower out again. I liked it better than theirs. We had a power mower. Theirs was hand pushed. I pushed it down the street to their house. I started right in mowing. I was done in a little over an hour. I pushed the mower behind the house, then rang the doorbell. I was already starting to get hard.

The door opened. A woman's voice said, "Come in, Jim."

I didn't see anyone until I entered. Elaine closed the door. She was wearing a negligee, tied at the waist. It was immediately obvious she wore nothing under it. She stepped close to me, put her arms around my neck, and rubbed her body against mine. I clutched her to me. We kissed hard.

Elaine stepped back, untying the negligee sash. It fell open, exposing her bare body to me. Her melon sized breasts didn't sag much. Her nipples were prominent and hard. As my gaze moved lower I saw the hairy delta of her snatch. Lower still, I noticed she had quite nice legs. After a moment, for me to admire her, she stepped back into my embrace. We kissed again.

She said, then, "Oh, you've been working, you're sweaty. I love the smell of fresh sweat on a man."

Elaine took my hand and led me to her bedroom. The lighting was much like her sisters' had been. Very dark shades with dim lighting. She maneuvered me so my back was to the bed then pushed me down onto it. She, then, pushed my shoulders until I was lying on my back with my feet on the floor. She opened my pants and grabbed the waist to pull them down, my shorts along with them. I lifted my ass to help her. My cock leapt into view. She rubbed her hand along it. She licked her lips, kneeling to remove my shoes then pull my pants and shorts off me.

Elaine spread my legs apart. She moved between them. She grabbed my rock hard cock, without any foreplay, she took it deep into her mouth. She sucked me, then licked me, caressed my cock, and she even nibbled at it. If I hadn't had lots of sex in the last two days, I wouldn't have lasted a minute. As it was when she put her hand on my balls that I came explosively, shooting my cum deep into her throat. She milked me dry then licked me clean, swallowing it all.

Elaine lay on the bed, then. I pulled my feet up. She brought my mouth to her tits so I could suck her already hard nipples. I sucked and nibbled one while my other hand went to her pussy. She covered my hand with hers. She guided my fingers into her pussy. She was already wet as she led my finger to her clit. It was bigger than either of her sisters'. It peeked out between the lips at the top of her cunt.

As I played with her, she held me tightly. She clasped my head to her tits.

Then she said, "Did you like what I did to you?"

I replied I had liked it very much.

She continued, "Would you like to do it to me?"

I told her I had never done that before.

"I'll show you how," she told me. "Lie between my legs."

I lay as she told me. She put a pillow under her butt to raise her pussy. With her legs spread, she put both hands on my head; guiding me to her.

I inhaled the musky scent of her wet, flowing, pussy.

"Start with my clit." Elaine told me. "Lick it and suck it. Run your tongue along my lips. Push your tongue into my hole."

Her hands on my head guided me as I followed her directions. I tasted her sweet salty juices. She was soon moaning, pulling my head tight to herself. Her legs locked over my back with her heels pushing on my butt. She came, moaning louder, and pushing her hot pussy at me. Then she giggled.

"I love it," she said with more giggles. "Turn around. Get on top of me."

I swung around as she directed. I straddled her, my manhood positioned over her face. I was well on the way to a new hard on. She played with me a little this time, before she took my cock into her mouth. When she did, she took it deep.

As I licked her and sucked her. She came time after time. Sometimes her orgasms were so close together they seemed like one long one. When Elaine's orgasms were really intense, I could hear the muffled sounds of her giggling around my cock.

When Elaine started stroking my balls, I came in a rush. She pulled her mouth down to the tip of my cock so I filled her mouth with my hot cum. She sucked me dry then as I collapsed on top of her; my nose in her fragrant cunt.

Elaine patted me on the hip as a signal to roll off her. I did, turning so we were lying face to face. We kissed, exchanging the tastes and aromas of our mixed juices.

We were both pretty spent. We dozed off for an hour or so. Elaine woke up first. She woke me by showering me with kisses. When she saw I was awake, she got up, found her negligee on the floor and put it on. She reached for my cock fondling it. It was limp now, but her touch started it stirring.

"We need to get up soon," she said. "My sisters will be getting home in an hour, or so."

Elaine went to her closet. She got a terry cloth robe to replace the negligee. I hunted up my clothes and dressed. She led me to the kitchen for a cold drink then got us both a dish of ice cream. When we were done, it was time for me to leave.

At the door, Elaine hugged me tightly, kissing me hard.

She whispered in my ear, "Jim, you can never tell anyone about today."

I assured her I wouldn't.

She told me, "Please come to see me again."

I assured her I would as I left.

I walked on air all the way home again. I had fucked all three sisters in three days. Well, I really only fucked two, but I made love with all three.

I got home in time for dinner. Mom gave me a big smile.

"How was your day, dear?" she asked. "Did you finish everything at the sisters' house yet?"

"There's a lot they want done," I replied. "I will help them whenever I can."

Chapter 4

I woke up at about 8 o'clock on Sunday morning, feeling well rested. I got up, showered, dressed and then headed for the kitchen for breakfast. No one was there, but a note on the counter told me Mom and Dad had gone to church. My parents were moderately religious. My father was probably more so than my mother. I was the least religious of the family.

I poured myself a cup of coffee as I thought about the last three days. I had made love with all three of the sisters. They had all asked me to come again. I smiled at my pun as I wondered what would develop next. After I found some breakfast, I lazed around the house reading the Sunday comics.

When Mom and Dad got home, Mom told me Dad was going to play golf. He would probably have lunch at the Country Club.

Then Mom added, "We saw Velma and Emily at church. They invited us to lunch. I told them you and I would be there."

I felt my stammering coming back, but I managed to say, "OK."

At 1 o'clock, Mom and I were at the sisters' house, seated in the living room, sipping coffee. Then we had a very good lunch. The talk was mostly among the women. I kept my answers and comments short, for fear of stammering.

After the table was cleared, Mom said, "Jim, we got you here today for a purpose."

"Uh oh," I thought to myself.

"I know all about your visits to Velma, Emily and Elaine. In fact, I knew before they started," Mom told me. "And," she continued, "I approve."

Velma spoke next: "Jim, we need someone like you. We are respected members of the community. We must guard our reputations. Even so," she continued. "We are normal women with normal sex drives." She paused, then went on. "We have dated local men, but we had to be careful. Many of them would tell tales. We don't want that. " She paused again, then added, "You must never tell anyone about anything that happens with us."

Mom chimed in then, saying, "It's very important, Jim. You must keep it a secret. You can't brag to your buddies or anyone else."

Elaine took over and said, "Jim, all three of us have met men we would like to know better but, for various reasons, nothing worked out for any of us. Maybe we were too reluctant to go to bed with them." She continued, "Now we have a reputation as old maid spinsters."

"We would go on vacations sometimes. We might meet someone," Emily put in, "but it always seemed a bit risky. We were never quite sure about the men we met."

Mother took over, telling me, "Jim, I have been friends with the sisters for years. We often confide in each other. All three have told me, in the past, how nice looking they think you are. They have all hinted they would like to know you better." Mom hesitated before continuing. "After you caught me pleasuring myself, I visited them for some girl talk." Mom hesitated again. "So, you see, I knew about everything from the beginning.

"What we're really here to talk about is you, Jim." Mom continued. "You are young. Your hormones are going wild. You have just started affairs with these three fine ladies, but you have your future to think about. We're thinking about it, too."

Velma took over from Mom and said, "You will need to limit your visits with us so they don't interfere with your schooling. Your mother thinks twice during the week is enough. Weekends could be a little more flexible, as long as your schoolwork is done."

Emily added, "Summer vacation is coming. Do you have a job lined up?"

I answered that I had the same one as in prior years.

Emily responded, "That, too, will have to take precedence."

Elaine got her say in too. "Jim we'd love to have you here every night and all weekend, but we want what's best for you more. I hope it doesn't seem like we are trying to plan your life. We only need to set some guidelines so no one gets hurt. That includes us three, you, and your mom. Your father too, for that matter."

Velma said, "There is another matter we need to discuss. The danger of getting one of us pregnant. I am probably past any danger, but Emily, and especially Elaine may still be fertile. You probably should get some protection. (She meant condoms, usually called rubbers in those days.) There are also times of the month when we probably won't get pregnant, but other times when we can, quite easily."

Elaine said, "That's why we only did what we did last night. I am looking forward to the rest."

We had only done oral the night before.

Velma interjected, "There is one final matter that needs to be talked about." She looked at me seriously. "Jim, sooner or later you will probably meet a girl you fall in love with. When it happens, you must put her first. We don't want to stand in the way of your future happiness."

"And," Emily added, "your mother will want grandchildren someday."

"They can call us 'Aunt'," put in Elaine.

Mom said then, "I think you have covered everything I was concerned about."

Emily said, "No one has asked Jim what he thought about it all."

Everyone looked at me. I was somewhat overwhelmed at all that had just transpired. It sounded, to me, like the sisters wanted me to be a lover to all three of them on a long term basis. My mom was looking at me with a smile. She nodded to me approvingly.

"I'm kind of speechless," I said. "I am thrilled that three lovely ladies would want me to be their lover." I paused, then added. "I'm just afraid I'll screw something up."

"I don't think you will, Jim." This from Elaine. "You are a very nice young man. You were always willing to help us out when we needed it. You always refused payment. It says a lot of good things about you."

I silently thanked my father for laying down strict rules about helping neighbors.

"We have some good wine," Velma said, "let's have a glass to welcome Jim."

She poured us each a glass.

We sat sipping it until Mom said, "Emily and I have some errands to run. I'll leave Jim here with you." She said this to Velma and Elaine. Then turning to me she said, "Try to be home by six or seven, Sweetheart. I want to make your father dinner. You should be there."

Mom and Emily left leaving me with Elaine and Velma.

"Well," Velma said. "Jim's got a few hours before he has to be home."

"Let's not waste it." Elaine responded. Both ladies stood. They came to my chair, one on each side. They each grasped an arm, urging me to my feet. They hooked their arms though mine, leading me to Velma's bedroom.

Elaine stood in front of me, working at getting my pants off. Velma was behind me, reaching around to unbutton my shirt. She was rubbing her crotch against my ass as she did so. They got me undressed quickly. I lay down on my back in the middle of the bed. The sisters disrobed quickly. They were wearing house dresses they slipped off quickly. Velma wasn't wearing a bra. Elaine got hers off quickly. Both shed their panties. They lay on opposite sides of me. Both started licking and kissing my hard cock. They took turns taking it in their mouths.

I moaned telling them, "Bring me your pussies."

They swung around, pushing their crotches close to my face. I inhaled the exotic musky scents of the two women. I licked one pussy, then the other. They tasted different, but both were delightful. Velma and Elaine were still kissing and licking my dick. They were playing with each other's tits, too.

They sat up. Elaine straddled my chest. Velma knelt astride my hips. I grasped Elaine's butt bringing her to my face. Velma guided my cock to her cunt. I slid smoothly into her. She rode my cock with her arms around Elaine playing with her nipples. Elaine had both hands in my hair. She pulled my face tight to her as I sucked her clit. The warm juices flowed from her pussy into my eager mouth and over my face. Velma came first. She twisted Elaine's tits passionately, kissing the back of her neck. It was enough to bring Elaine to a climax. She ground her pussy into my face as I tongue fucked her as deeply as I could. Velma was riding my cock hard as her orgasm continued.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,054 Followers