A Story by Attacus Bishop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

"How're you liking my story so far?"

I shrugged. "Feels like something I've written already: rich, loving hubby who gets kicks being submissive courts and marries a wild girl who's got a thing for black cocks. You travel to Nigeria—my home country—gets seduced by a Nigerian there. His name, Shango, that's Yoruba, do you know that? God of Iron."

"I never knew that then, but after I'd spent much time with him, hearing and watching him screw Claudia, I guess the name sure stuck fine with him. Would you like to hear the rest?"

I excused him for a minute and rushed back into the party room and quickly returned with a fresh champagne-filled glass in my hand. I was going to need enough of it by the time the evening was over.

"Please, it's what you invited me here for after all."

------------

2.

I woke up late the following morning. The young girl who'd been with me the previous night wasn't there anymore. There was the sound of water coming from the bathroom and I went and looked inside and there was my Claudia shampooing her hair. She told me she'd given the young girl some money a half hour ago. I went into the bathroom to join her, kissed her and asked if she'd had a wonderful time last night. She told me she had. I ran my hands all over my body and noticed some love bites over her shoulder and backside. I recalled then the sound of the bed hitting the wall the previous night and knew she and Shango had really had an excellent time than I had. I enquired about him, harmlessly though, and she said he'd gone off to see some friends but that he'll be back later on.

There wasn't much work for me to get done—having opened that branch of the bank, I was practically on self-appointed holiday. I had made a few acquaintances when we arrived and decided I might as well give them a call and go visit them. Claudia said she was tired and didn't feel like leaving the room, so I went out without her. I promised to keep in touch via the phone.

I had lunch with some oil expatriates at a fanciful restaurant and they opened my eyes more about the so-called Nigerian situation of what's happening in that part of the country: talk about white people being kidnapped and the up-coming government election soon to take place a month from then. They seemed like cheerful fellows. They talked about how the whole kidnapping stuff was being exaggerated back home and how it was turning into yesterday's news already. I did remember calling Claudia but that was about an hour before I had lunch. She was still in bed, told me she would be there till whenever I returned. Done with lunch, I gave her another call and her phone rang but she never picked it up. Figured she was asleep, I didn't think much about it.

It was sometime past one when I returned to the hotel. Before then I'd tried her number twice and still got the silent treatment. Up the elevator I rode and opened my door with my key card and that was when I received the shock of my life.

Claudia was in bed all right, except she wasn't alone. Two black men were with her: one of them sat up on the bed with Claudia's head bent on his waistline, sucking his cock, while some other brother was slamming at her from behind; even from the doorway the sound of my wife's cries travelled round the four walls of the bedroom, reminding me of the previous night. The brother on the bed—Shango—looking huge and sweaty, saw me and grinned.

"Heya Artie," he said to me. "Hope you don't mind. Thought me and my boy here would come and keep your woman company!"

His friend turned to look at me, smiled and murmured something like: "What's up!" then went on fucking my wife from behind. He had Claudia's hands wrapped behind her back with one hand while the other repeatedly slapped her butt. It was exciting at the same time irritating to watch. I stood there beside them in the room, looking totally lost. I didn't know what to do, whether to take off my clothes and join them or grab the room's home and call for security. If I'd opted to do that, what would I have said? Help! My wife is being fucking raped by two black niggers in here! I doubt if that would have sounded appropriate.

Claudia resolved the situation for me. She took her mouth off Shango's cock—a big cock, I can tell you that—and looked at me with a hurt look on her face, fighting to smile at me while being slammed at be the other one. Her words came out stuttered and moaning.

"Honey ... Uhhhnnn ... get off ... get the fuck out ... those clothes!"

What's a good husband to do? I went across the living room first to make sure I'd locked the room door before returning to join them and began taking off my clothes.

By the time I was down to my shorts, Shango and his other buddy had changed position. Now they had Claudia lying on her back with Shango on top of her. I watched him slap the head of his cock between her pussy, watched Claudia twitch from the contact, then heard her gulp in air as he then leaned forward and drove that monster of his between my wife's legs. His buddy came round the other side and sealed Claudia's screams with his prick. Me, I was itching to join in like I was preparing for the New York Marathon. I pulled down my undershorts then jumped on the bed and inched over to join them. Claudia reached a hand and grasped my cock and was stroking it while still having her mouth glued on the other brother's cock. A while later she turned her head and applied her lips to my cock, too. She was fighting to hold back her cries as she panted and moaned from the pounding Shango was giving her. He held her legs together in front of him and pile-drove her pussy harder and harder. The bed shook and groaned from our combined weight, but much of it was from how well she was being fucked.

They changed position a couple more times, sometimes with Shango fucking and other times with his buddy taking turns. All the while I sat back stroking my cock and watching my wife's pussy being punished, and other times I gave her my cock to suck on to calm her cries down. I don't know how many times she climaxed, and the session lasted over an hour, but I reckoned she came enough.

Before I continue, you should know that Claudia has always been on the pill. I already had three kids at the time and wasn't looking forward to a fourth ... not yet anyway, but we'll get to that part in due time. Anyway, the boys kept on fucking her until the inevitable moment came and first Shango, then his buddy, ejaculated inside her cunt. Her body tensed and she cried out and just about fell off the bed when they emptied their load inside her. I'd never heard her cry so loud before and I was momentarily scared, thinking the folks in the opposite rooms might have heard her cries and were at the moment calling the hotel staff downstairs on us. But nothing of such happened.

Both Shango and his gushed with mirth at the sight of her. They gathered up their clothes and left us alone; Shango told me he'd come around later. She lay there totally drained, breathing heavy. Then she told me to come closer and she kissed me and said those words I'll never forget.

"Honey, I need you to go down on me."

I thought maybe I hadn't heard her perfectly, then she pushed my face down between her legs where those brother's cum was pouring out her pussy. Her pussy hole then looked like the bruised surface of a crater—I couldn't believe two black cocks had done that. I did what she wanted me to do: I rolled my tongue and licked up those brother's cum and eat her up. Her hands caressed my head while I did; I loved the moaning sound of her voice. When I was done, she allowed me to mount her and I tell you, I banged up that pussy like a wild animal that had been let loose from a cage. I dipped my hands under her ass for leverage, heard her scream my name, slapping her palm on my ass cheeks, telling me to go ahead and fuck her harder. I was panting like I was on the throes of a heart attack and still my ass went up and down between her legs. Her pussy felt expanded and quite slippery with the brother's cum. I didn't care though. In my mind I replayed the images of watching them tear her pussy up and on and on I fucked her pussy until I too poured my load all the way in her cunt. I remained like that in here for almost a minute, both of us gasping for breath, before eventually I rolled off her to the side. My heart was beating like it was going to flat-line on me any minute.

12