A Story for a Late Night

Story Info
Love is for those who look.
5.7k words
3.93
11.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin was my next door neighbor. We had run into each other once or twice before, but had never spoken. Now we were the only two people on the elevator in our apartment complex. He had shaggy blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and was perfectly toned. I could tell because he was wearing a short sleeve shirt and some basketball shorts.

"So, are you going to workout?" I asked. He looked at me with those deep blue eyes and smiled.

"How'd ya' guess?"

"The basketball shorts gave it away." I could feel my cheeks getting hot. If the sexual tension was a snake, it would've bitten me in the hand.

"Yeah, so you're my next door neighbor right?" He questioned. I felt so dumb. I hadn't even thought that he wouldn't know who I was.

"Um, yeah I am. Sorry about that." I reached out my hand and he took it gracefully. He had large hands that made mine disappear.

"Naw, it's okay. So where are you off to today?" I looked down at what I was wearing, laughing at myself for going out looking like this. I was wearing a baby blue tank top, jeans, and flip flops.

"Ha, I'm just going to check the mail. Nothing special." I said.

"Well if that's all you have planned, maybe you would like to go get a cup of coffee or something?"

"What about your workout?"

"It's not that important. I can miss today. So how 'bout it?"

This had never happened to me. It usually took a few drinks to give a man the courage to ask me out. His confidence was unusually attractive.

"Yeah. Okay. I guess I can do that."

We left the elevator and walked towards the nearest coffee shop. We started talking about the usual things. What do you do for fun? What do you do for a living? Family? Boyfriends? Girlfriends? Pets? Everything. Before I knew it we had finished our coffee and were walking back home.

"Well, I had a really good time. Thank you." I said. He nodded and held the door for me as we walked back into our complex.

"Do you have any plans for tonight?" He asked.

"No. I'm free. Why do you ask?"

"Well, it's just that I had a lot of fun and thought it would be okay if we just hung out together tonight. No strings attached." He finished.

"Well..." I hesitated. Hanging out sounds a bit juvenile, but maybe it's just what I need. "Okay, what time would you like to meet?"

"How 'bout I come over to your place at, say seven? Is that alright?"

"Yeah, that sounds perfect."

By now we were already in front of our respective doors. I unlocked my door and walked in. My two cats greeted me with their meows of hellos. It was already six and so I hopped into the shower to clean up a bit. The hot water caressed my body. The image of Kevin was dancing through my mind as I slowly reached down to touch my wet pussy. It had been such a long time since I had felt this way about a man. I tried to keep my mind off of him, but it just seemed like he wouldn't go away. I grabbed my toy and pressed the power button. I placed it between my legs and gasped. I had almost forgotten the feeling of being excited. I rubbed the toy against my clit until the excitement built up and I released everything I had been holding back for months. I took a few moments to catch my breath and then washed my hair. I stepped out of the shower and dried off, feeling much better about myself. I went into my bedroom and put on a sexy little baby doll tee, nice slacks, and (of 'course) accessories. Then I went into the bathroom and put on a little bit of make up. I didn't think that I needed a whole lot, after all, it is only hanging out. So after my make up was finished I decided to style my hair. By the time I was completely finished there was a knock on my door. Kevin was wearing a polo over a long sleeved shirt, jeans, and a baseball cap. He must have been slouching in the elevator because now he was at least a head taller than me. He leaned in for a hug and greeted me with a warm smile.

"So, wow. You look great." He said.

"Thank you. So do you. What are we going to do tonight?" I asked.

"Well I thought you would like to watch a movie. If you have one that's great. If you don't, I have plenty." He said. "I also went ahead and made dinner if that's okay with you."

"I can't think of anything I'd rather do." and I winked at him. We walked over to his apartment and sat down. He brought me a dinner plate and we ate on the couch. We talked some more and then after eating we decided to watch the movie. After he put the movie in, he sat right down beside me. I put my hand on his thigh and I felt a surge run through my body. The movie started and he turned down the lights and locked the door. I really don't remember much about the beginning of the movie because I was so giddy just from sitting next to this man. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. The middle of the movie was just plain uninteresting. I tried to pay attention, but I just couldn't keep my mind focused. He slowly began tickling the back of my arm and I think I died and went to heaven. Yep, I'm pretty sure that that is what happened because I really don't remember anything after that until the movie ended. When it was finally over I regretted ever touching him because he asked,

"So what did you like most?"

I stopped for a minute to think about what I could remember. Nothing was coming to mind. I was beginning to panic. Then without thinking I said,

"Laying with you." Oh no! You're really going to regret that, stupid. So to recover I started laughing. He got the joke and laughed with me. Way to go, crisis averted.

"Well that was fun. We should do this again sometime." I said and got up from the couch. Kevin reached up and grabbed my hips and pulled me back down onto the couch.

"Naw, I thought we could come up with something way more fun." and then he kissed me. At first I resisted, but his lips were so inviting that I just couldn't part with them. I moved my hand to the back of his neck and kissed him in return. Somehow my tongue found its way into his mouth and searched to find his. When our tongues met I felt another surge course through my body. I pressed up against him and began to stroke his arm. His arms were extremely toned and I could feel the definition of his muscles. I pulled his shirt up over his head, just to find that he had a six-pack as well. I could feel his growing cock through his jeans and I knew he was just as excited as I was.

I slowly kissed his neck and moved down to his chest. I couldn't wait to feel his abs on my lips. While kissing my way down his torso, I was also undoing his belt buckle. When I got to his six-pack abs I sat back and appreciated the moment and the effort that went in to these magnificent abdominal muscles. Slowly I eased off his pants and began gently stroking his large member. He tilted his head back, moaning in pleasure. I softly began kissing his thigh, slowly moving inward. I tenderly placed him inside my mouth and began sucking him like I was trying to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. I took all of him inside me while stroking him in unison. He started playing with my hair and sighing under his breath. I moved a little faster with each stroke, until he was holding onto the side of the couch and the back of my head and groaning loudly. Finally he released into my waiting mouth. He picked me up and kissed me so passionately I never wanted him to stop. Was I falling for this man that I had met just a few hours before? It was honestly enough to scare me into leaving.

"Well, I hate to end such a wonderful evening," I said leaning in and giving him a soft kiss. "but I really do have to get up early tomorrow. Can we do this again? I mean, hang out sometime?"

"You know, I really didn't think that you would go out with me today. I have watched you go out with so many men that I really didn't think that you had the time. But I'm really glad you took the chance." He took my hand in his and pulled me close to him. "I have sort of had a crush on you since I first saw you, and now that I know who you really are I have moved from crushing to liking." I giggled and kissed him for a long time. When the kiss ended I said,

"Well I have dated a lot, but it was mostly because of my friends being worried that I wasn't getting out much. In the last three months they have set me up on so many blind dates I was starting to forget my own name. What can I say, you caught me on a really lame day." I looked into his baby blues. "Tomorrow looks to be another lame day, though. How 'bout you ketch me then too?" I smiled and kissed him again.

"Okay I guess I can do that. But do we have to meet in the elevator again?' He started laughing at his own joke. I started laughing too, he was getting more adorable with every word. I needed to get out of here before I told him I loved him. We kissed again and I walked to the door. Kevin came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He leaned in and whispered in my ear,

"Thanks for hanging out with me." I laughed and leaned back into him and said,

"If you want to hang out, you know where I live." I opened the door and left.

When I got back to my apartment my cats once again greeted me. I leaned down and petted them both, gave them food and water, and then walked into my bedroom. I wondered what the inside of Kevin's room looked like. I got undressed and climbed into bed. It wasn't long before I was dreaming about what might happen the next night.

That afternoon after work I came home and checked my mail. Nothing but bills. I walked over to the elevator and waited for it to come down. When the doors opened there stood Kevin, but he wasn't alone. He was standing in the elevator with another girl.

"Hey Kevin," I said, praying that I didn't sound as hurt as I felt. "what are you up to today?" I looked at the petite little blonde on his arm. "I don't think we've met. I'm Sarah, nice to meet you."

"I'm Lauren, nice to meet you too." We shook hands and I got into the elevator. "Kevin, I really need to get going." She tugged on his arm. "Have a good day." She said as she walked away. Kevin looked at me, but turned to follow the blonde down the hallway. The elevator doors closed and I began to cry. How did that man make me fall for him in only a few hours? I feel like an idiot. Whatever. He's just young and immature, even if he is older than me.

I walked into my apartment and checked my phone messages. Two from my mother, two from my boss, and one from the blind date I stood up the night before. I called my mother back, talked for a half hour, when I heard a knock on my door. It was Kevin. I told my mother that I would call her back later that night. Kevin came in a sat on my couch. I sat next to him.

"So, what's up?" I said, trying to hide my anger.

"I hope you weren't mad when you saw me in the elevator." He said, holding my hand.

"No, why should I care about that?" I laughed. Why do I care about it?

"It was just my sister, Lauren. She is kind of short with every girl that she meets. I'm sorry."

"Your sister?! Gosh, see now I feel stupid. I thought you were going on a date." I leaned back against the side of the couch and laughed. Why did I get so jealous? It's not like we're dating or anything. I'm and idiot. Kevin leaned down and kissed me. It felt so good that I didn't want it to stop. We kissed a little bit longer before he said,

"A date? No way! Can we hang out again tonight? Or do you have plans?" he gazed into my eyes as if they were going to give him the answer.

"Yeah, do you want to have some drinks and watch another movie?" I knew that alcohol would loosen me up a little.

"Sure, that sounds like a lot of fun. What kind alcohol should I get?" He asked.

"Um, I have plenty. What would you like?"

"Seven and seven, if you have it." I got up from the couch and walked over to my liquor cabinet. I poured him a seven and seven, and made myself a rum and coke. We started drinking and with each sip we talked more and more. After I had gone through three glasses I was beginning to feel slightly drunk. I slowly kissed him and then asked,

"So, what do you consider us? Are we friends with benefits, or are you looking for something more?" I knew that this was an awkward thing to talk about which is why I got drunk to ask it. He looked at me and asked if he could have some whiskey. I gave him a small glass of whiskey and waited. He finished his glass and looked at me again.

"I don't want this to sound strange, but I really think that you are someone that I can talk to. I hope that we can become something more and I would really like to be exclusive. I really like you, Sarah. I hope you like me too because if you don't, I sound like a complete lunatic."

"Kevin, there's something about you that makes me feel like I'm the only person in the room that matters. You make me feel like it's okay to be who I am." I kissed him gently. "Yeah, I like you too."

He leaned me back against the side of the couch and kissed me. His hands began to feel their way up my shirt and carefully under my bra. The alcohol had set in and intensified the sensation I felt. He began to caress my breast with the care and precision of a doctor. I kissed him deeper than I had ever kissed him. Then I slowly released a soft sigh and took of his shirt. Those amazing pecks felt great underneath my fingertips. He bent down and kissed my nipple. He took it into his mouth and began softly sucking on it. The pleasure was so intense that I didn't care about anything else, except feeling him inside me. I reached down and undid his pants and began pulling them down when he stopped me.

"You took care of me last night, let me take care of you tonight." He slipped a hand behind my back and eased off my shirt. He unsnapped my bra with one motion and placed it on the floor. He continued sucking and massaging my breasts. All I could think to do was trace my fingertips across his sculpted upper body. He kissed me again and then began leaving a trail of kisses towards my pant line. He unbuttoned my pants with his teeth, which was incredibly erotic. He eased off my pants but left my thong on. Then he outlined my underwear with his tongue. He slowly licked around my panties and then slipped a little tongue underneath them. It was such a shock that it sent a chill up my spine. He effortlessly pulled off my thong. He placed them on the floor and then continued to lick me. He began feeling me with his fingertips. Then he slowly pressed them into me. He let out a short moan and then came up to kiss me, leaving his fingers inside me. I put my leg on his shoulder and he continued to wedge his fingers into me. His kisses were soft and short, so I pulled him close and kissed him hard and long. He moved his fingers inside of me reaching for some unknown destination, but it was my climax. I came so hard I felt myself shudder. Then I removed his boxers and told him that I couldn't stand it any longer. I wanted him inside me. I didn't have to ask him twice. He immediately took his now throbbing cock and thrust it into me. He started off slow, but moved faster as he got deeper. I dropped my leg down and he began pulsing harder and harder. I could tell that he was about to come, so I sat up and laid him down on his back. I gently got on top of him and eased him inside me again. Then I rode him faster and faster, until he finally came inside of me. I laid on top of him for a few more minutes and he just held me. I was falling in love with this man. He was everything I wanted, and he knew what that was. I made us a new set of drinks and we watched the movie. After the movie he kissed me and placed his hand on my waist. I kissed him back and said,

"I'm so tired, and I have to go to work tomorrow. But will I see you when I get home?" He looked disappointed but understood my position.

"Yeah, do you want to go out tomorrow night? I was thinking we could go to the club, or something."

"Sure that sounds fun. Goodnight, Kevin. Sweet dreams." I kissed him again and then he left. I was so drunk and exhausted that I passed out on the couch.

The next morning was difficult. I was especially hung-over and tired, but remarkably happy. I had not felt this way about someone in years. And I could tell he felt the same way about me. It felt good to be wanted. Everything about this man was perfect for me. I couldn't contain my excitement for our date that night, and was eager to tell my friends what had taken place on my couch the night before.

"You did what?!" My friend Samantha said as she playfully hit me in the arm. "Who are you? And what have you done with my Sarah?" She asked. We laughed and ordered dinner over the counter.

"I know! I couldn't believe it either, but he makes me feel like his whole world revolves around me. Sam, I can't explain it. I think I love him." I said as I sat down at a corner booth next to the only window. "It has been three years, Sam. I think it's about time I found someone that likes me as much as I like him. God owes me at least that, right?" She took a bite of her sandwich and looked at me.

"Sarah, don't you think that you are putting too much pressure on this? I mean, you met him two days ago. You don't know anything about the guy. He could be obsessed with you and was just waiting for the perfect opportunity to casually "run in" to you. It sounds to me like this guy has nothing better to do than to be with you. Don't get me wrong, I think it's about time you got some action, but I just don't want you to put your heart on the line just yet. See where things lead and then tell me you love him. Okay?"

"Okay, I'll give it some time. We have a date for tonight. Should I cancel?" I lost my appetite for the moment.

"Well, you have to admit it's kind of strange that you just met this guy but you've had a date for the past three nights. He wants to spend every minute with you. I know it feels good to be wanted, but take a little break from each other for a few days. I mean, that's what I would do." The things Sam was saying really hit me hard. My mind was racing and I felt torn about the decision I had before me. I wrapped up my sandwich, we paid the bill, and left.

When I got to my apartment I went inside and called Kevin. I told him that I had been called into work late that night and would have to take a rain check. He was understanding and sweet. Had I really made the right decision? I unwrapped my sandwich and sat down on my couch. I had just started eating when my phone rang. I picked up and it was Sam. She asked if I had the time to go to the club with her instead. I agreed and hung up the phone. I got in the shower and washed my hair. When I got out I walked into my bedroom to get dressed. I decided to wear a dress. If I was going to go out tonight, I wanted to look my best. I picked a tight, little red number, with matching shoes, and jewelry. I went into the bathroom and styled my hair. My long, brunette hair is naturally curly, so I decided to leave it down. I put a small, red flower clip on top of my long locks. Then I applied my make up. I wanted to look extremely sexy to match my outfit, so I put dark eye-liner around my eyes and red lipstick on my lips. Everything looked great. I was ready to go out on the town. I quietly left my apartment and locked the door. I got into my car and drove to the club. When I got there Sam was waiting outside the entrance. She was wearing a small, black and silver halter top, tight jeans, and a cute pair of black, stiletto heels.

"It's about time. Where have you been?" Sam asked as I walked up to her.

"I got here as fast as I could. How long have you been waiting?"

"Only about twenty minutes or so. I have to admit, there are some very attractive men inside. This will be just what you need. A night out with your girl. We haven't done this in a while." Sam grabbed me by the arm and led me into the club. Immediately I was hit with the noise from down stairs. The speakers were blasting the latest new single from some teeny bopping punk, but it was nice to be out. We headed right to the bar. The bartender was an attractive man, no more than twenty-five, with a great body, and a few tattoos. His hair was the color of dirt, but it really looked good on him. He was about six-foot-three and had brilliant green eyes. I could tell this was going to be a great night.

12