A Story for a Late Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey gorgeous," the bartender said to me from across the counter. "what's your poison?" We looked each other in the eye. I smiled slightly and said,

"I'll have a long island iced tea, please." He nodded and turned his back on me. I looked at Sam and we knew what the other was thinking right away. I called the bartender as my "special project", and she would graciously take seconds. The bartender turned back around and placed my drink in front of me. "I made it a little strong, just to get you started." He said. He then made a double martini, dry, for Sam. He walked back over to where I was sitting.

"I don't know if you would be interested, but I'm having a party tonight at my place. I get off at ten and would love to see you there." I looked down at my watch. Nine o'clock. I turned to Sam who gave me the "Well? What are you waiting for?" look. I nodded my acceptance.

"I'd love to." I said. "Come and find me when you are about to leave. I'll most likely be on the dance floor." I grabbed Sam's hand and walked her towards the dance floor.

"Oh, he is such a dish!" Sam exclaimed as we walked away. "You are so lucky he saw you first."

"Well, the party sounds fun. I mean I can't get into too much trouble there, can I?" We laughed and turned around. I caught the bartender checking me out and smiled. It was nice to be noticed. Sam and I finished our drinks and went to get new ones. I was already a little buzzed and was feeling great. I ordered a hurricane and Sam ordered another double martini. As soon as we got our drinks we walked over to the "quieter" side of the bar. It wasn't long before the bartender made his way over to talk to us. I decided to play hard to get, so I turned and walked back to the dance floor. There was a taller man dancing around the edge so I jumped onto the dance floor and danced with him. The music was pumping the blood through my veins at this point, and I was just about to leave when I felt hands on my hips. I tried to turn around to see who it was, but the mysterious man put his head on my shoulder, thus eliminating many directions in which I could turn my head. We danced for an entire song, grinding into each other and getting very hot and steamy. When the song ended I turned around and was staring into the greenest eyes I had ever seen. The bartender was standing in front of me with his hands still on my hips. He had a boyish smirk on his face, but it was gone as quick as it came. He started to say something, but the music drowned him out. I pointed to my ear and shook my head. He grabbed my hand and led me towards the door. Sam was standing outside waiting.

"God, it took you two long enough. Don't worry about the bill, Sarah. I took care of it. It was my treat." She walked over to the valet guy and gave him our ticket stubs. I turned to the bartender.

"I don't even think I got your name." I said. He smiled and let go of my hand.

"The name is Matt. I heard yours is Sarah. It's nice to meet you." He shook my hand and then placed his into his pockets. "If you want you can just follow me to my house. That way I won't have to give you directions and you won't have to remember them. I'll go and get my car and meet you back here." He turned and walked away. Sam and I waited for our cars to be returned to us. Five minutes and two cigarettes later we were in our respective cars following Matt. After about fifteen minutes of driving, we finally arrived at our destination. We parked our cars and followed Matt to his door. There were already people inside because we could hear their voices. Matt opened the door and walked in. Sam and I were right behind him. He introduced us to everyone and then got a phone call.

"I have to take this." He said and walked to a quieter place in the house. Sam and I made small talk with a few people, but nobody really stood out to me. Sam on the other hand, was chatting up some guy from New York. She was trying to play it cool, but they were really attracted to each other. I got myself a drink and before I could finish it Matt was by my side once again.

"Sorry about that. My family calls at night because I'm usually home and it's free." He got up and got himself a drink. We talked for a long time and had a few more drinks. The weather was beautiful outside, so we went to sit in his back yard, next to the pool. The music was playing and I wasn't thinking clearly. I leaned in and kissed him. When I realized what I was doing I stood up.

"I'm sorry. I think that was out of line. I mean we just met and I have been drinking a lot. And..." Matt stood up and kissed me back. It was a long, tender kiss. When it was over he said,

"I'm sorry that you felt that that was out of line. When I first saw you tonight in the bar, I couldn't imagine that anyone as beautiful as you would give me another glance. I had to take the chance and ask you over anyways, but I really wasn't expecting you to say yes. I'm glad you did though. I really would like to get to know you better." He looked into my eyes I really knew that he was sincere, but I had just slept with Kevin the night before. I had never dated two men at once before. But I had to take Samantha's advice seriously. Kevin would have to wait.

"I would love to get to know you better as well. I have a bathing suit in my car, would you like to go swimming?" I suggested.

"I'd love to, but I don't have a swimsuit. I just moved in and forgot it. But I do have a pair of basketball shorts. If you don't want to go to your car, you can wear another pair of shorts and a shirt. I mean if you want."

"Yeah that would be great. Are you sure you don't mind?" I brushed my hand along his arm. We got up and began walking into the house. It was then that we realized that Sam and a few of Matt's roommates were the only ones in the house. Matt pulled me close and kissed me. He put his hand on my neck and pulled me even closer. It was such a deep and passionate kiss, I wanted to take it farther. However, I was going to wait. I wanted to see how things progressed through the night. We walked inside and got another drink. Sam came over to me and pulled me aside.

"I think I might leave. This just isn't fun anymore, but it looks like you have a good night planned. Call me tomorrow when you get home. Have fun." She gave me a hug and walked out the door, not even waiting for my reply. I walked over to where Matt was standing.

"Where did your friend go in such a hurry? Was she not having any fun?" Matt asked as we walked to his bedroom.

"No, she was having a lot of fun," I lied. "She had to work tomorrow and couldn't stay."

"Are you going to stay?" He said as he handed me a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

"Probably not for much longer, but I'll stay for a little bit. That is if it's okay with you." I took the clothes from him. "Where would you like me to change?"

"Oh," He laughed. "I'll go into the bathroom, and you can stay in here. I'll meet you out by the pool when you are done." He turned and walked out of the bedroom. I took off my dress and replaced it with the basketball shorts and tee. All of my accessories and my hair clip were placed on the pillow where I was certain I could find them. Then I walked out into the living room and saw that Sam had already left. I grabbed a new drink and strolled to the back yard. Matt was already in the pool, so I sat down on the edge and put my feet in. The water was colder than I had expected, but it was refreshing after so many drinks. I didn't really want this night to end. Matt didn't have Kevin's body, but he was just as attractive, if not more so. I started to imagine Matt naked when my thoughts were interrupted.

"Aren't you going to get in?" Matt saw me and was swimming over to me. "I thought we were going to swim." I nodded and started to slowly get in. "Here, let me help you." Matt put his soft hands on my hips and picked me up slowly dropping me into the cold water. There we stood, looking deeply into each others eyes, only about six inches apart. My heart began to beat a little faster and my breathing quickened as well. Matt slowly leaned in to kiss me. "You are amazingly beautiful. But I bet guys tell you that all the time."

"No..." I paused. "they really don't. I haven't had a boyfriend in about a year and haven't been hit on in just as long." I lied, thinking about the night before with Kevin.

"Well, you are gorgeous." Matt remarked as he leaned in again. This time I kissed him. It was a long tender kiss. Soft and gentle, yet full of passion and lust. Maybe this kiss would spark the beginnings of a wonderful wild fire.

12