A Story for Carin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel that?" Sandra whispered to Jeffery.

"Holy fuck, yes!"

"Good. This time we're taking our time... doing it just like we talked about."

"Fuck'n right... yes!"

"You're going to witness the horniest bitch around. You banged her earlier, but this time she's going to ride your remarkable cock like a whore."

Dawn couldn't remember straining so hard in her life. Her desperation was plainly displayed by the big frown on her pretty face and Sandra took charge. Dawn's body shivered wildly when the woman stood up on the pool table. Sandra had to duck her head, so as not to hit the ceiling, and then she put her hands on Dawn's slender shoulders.

Dawn remained perfectly still hoping for a miracle. She held her breath when the sneaky Cari maneuvered the head of Jeffery's cock until it sliced through her wetness. All of a sudden Dawn stared straight into the eyes of the evil temptress. What happened lasted a scant few seconds, but it would stay with her a lifetime.

Sandra's eyes burned through her soul, as the woman gave a vicious downward jerk. The teenage cock ripped into the core of her stomach when Sandra pushed down on her shoulders with all of her might. The big penis throbbed like a monster and Dawn's heartbeat raced at a profound speed. Her knees buckled and then the only thing holding her up was the dreaded erection. Dawn's eyes grew bigger and lost focus when her body slowly settled on top of the teenager's hips, which were thrust high in the air.

Sandra held a very firm grip on Dawn's shoulders and she leaned down to glare into the teary eyes. "I'm going to experience the biggest orgasm when you climax," she whispered. "With Jeffery's cock in your belly, you'll climax for me, won't you?"

Dawn couldn't shake her head, as the woman's passionate eyes paralyzed her. She returned the intent stare and prayed for the strength to fight off any such drastic phenomenon. One of her legs was spread and pinned to the side by Cari and the devious Sandra spread the other. Dawn floated like a butterfly, riding the bouncing hips off into the sunset.

Without warning, her young friend slithered up beside Dawn. Cari displayed great affection by wrapping her arms around Dawn's midsection in a loving embrace, which set off alarm bells. "Cari, dear gawd, please don't. Don't touch me there."

Cari pressed her cheek against the burning flesh of her lover's stomach. She felt Dawn's breathing going in and out at a tremendous rate and glanced down at the velvety crotch. Cari used her right hand to molest the womanly delights, using her nails to lightly caress the velvety thighs and bald pelvis. The taunting caresses seemed to make Dawn flinch, which was the desired affect of both Cari and Sandra.

Sandra was the happiest woman alive. "I know. You'll fight it with every ounce of your willpower, but it won't matter," she whispered. "You'll make me happy when it happens with Jeffery's cock in your belly."

"Dear gawd, no more!"

"Ride it. Ride Jeffery's cock, slut," Sandra said, as she grabbed a handful of Dawn's hair. "Ride'em until you cream."

Dawn heard the harsh assertion and marveled at how strong she felt even though things appeared bleak. That was when Cari noticed the upper tip of the womanly pussy, which was being spread by the big cock, and the sight of the pink clitoris was too irresistible. The young woman's dainty fingers slipped between the puffy labia and grabbed the exposed clitty. Cari squeezed the bud between her thumb and forefinger and began rolling it around in a frenzied manner.

Dawn stared into the fiery eyes. Suddenly there was doubt in her willpower and Sandra noticed the declining determination. "Yes, keep fighting it. Your orgasm will only get better when it really happens."

Dawn heard the disparaging statement and wondered if the woman was correct. She not only questioned her resolve, but also whether there would be any real satisfaction from something so traumatic. Her mind was in turmoil when Cari took charge. Her strong fingers surround the entire clitoris and squeezed so hard it brought out the desired response. When Cari heard the whining protest, she started vibrating her hand at the speed of a runaway roller coaster.

When her hips bucked, Dawn felt the embedded pecker swell and then throb crazily. The consequences of the teenager spewing his molten lava into her internal heat chamber were mysteriously stimulating instead of overly traumatic. All of a sudden Sandra kissed her. Dawn reached up to push Sandra back, but there was no stopping the ruthless woman.

Sandra deliberately guided Dawn's upper body backwards and she easily supported the extra weight. Without warning the woman broke the kiss and put her mouth next to Dawn's ear. "You're ready, aren't you?"

"No."

"Oh yes, your cunt looks perfect being filled with a big cock... a teenage cock."

"No."

"I don't have to worry anymore."

"No?"

"No. I can see Cari has your pretty clitty in her fingers and twirling it around like a mad woman."

Her control button was inflamed and Dawn thought it might be drastically enlarged. Every time she tried to raise her hips, Cari rammed them back down, which drove the cock into her most intimate being. Her legs were spread in a wild, carefree fashion and it allowed Cari full control of the overly sensitive clitoris. "Make her stop," Dawn moaned, as she tried pleading with Sandra.

"Oh, she won't stop... and neither will you."

This time Dawn opened her mouth, but nothing decipherable came out. Tiny spasms roared through her loins and midsection and she was afraid of what lay ahead. Her pelvis and tummy were covered with Cari's saliva and the young woman's tongue never stopped tracing trails all over the burning flesh. Dawn desperately tried lifting her hips again and she used every ounce of strength to gain a mere inch or two.

The tremors quickly turned into a gigantic quake, as everything happened in a split second. An out of control teenager reached for the two luscious melons swaying wildly in front of him. He cupped the underside of Dawn's tits and grabbed the hard nipples in a reckless fashion. Cari noticed the slight rise of Dawn's hips and her fingers squeezed harder on the inflamed clitty. There was a fleeting glimpse of the pink clit and then Cari rammed the hips down with such force that the teenager's cock embedded to the hilt.

Dawn was positive the possibility of impregnation by the teenager had switched from fearful guilt to animal lust in her troubled brain. The resulting moment in time was the quietest and most serene of her life. She felt Jeffery thrust upwards and his body held perfectly still with his back severely arched. The only thing moving was his swollen cock, which pulsated madly as the male semen jettisoned into her womanly being. No sounds came from Cari when she rolled the delicate clitoris around in her fingers and she relentlessly tongued the bald pelvis.

Sandra kissed the side of Dawn's flushed face and nibbled on her ear. When Dawn entered the tranquility, she knew there would be only one conclusion. A fateful climax! She felt the slow, deliberate pulsating of the teenager's manhood and her head throbbed with each pulse of the teen's cock. She was in the midst of wonderment of the teen's lengthy orgasm when her entire body went into severe convulsions.

Suddenly the noise was deafening even though the voice was a mere whisper. "I knew you would do it. Fuck Jeffery and be his whore!" Sandra used her teeth to mark the ear just before pulling away, far enough to swing her arm. She slapped Dawn, putting red finger marks on her cheek, and then she kissed the distraught woman.

No one had ever treated her with such disdain or like a decadent sex object; yet Dawn didn't care. Her body belonged to a young teenager and her mind belonged to a ravenous She-devil. An orgasm from hell exploded in her deepest regions and washed over the embedded cock. Her juices coated the penis head and then the long thick shaft, but there was no need for extra lubrication. Her eyes were tightly closed yet Dawn plainly witnessed the vibrant colors of sexual odyssey, as the orgasm flourished. It seemed the convulsions in her belly massaged the cock and milked every ounce out of the teenager, thus prolonging the ecstasy to everyone's delight.

***

Dawn realized the road of life had reached a definite detour. The path of righteousness she had always followed was now to her left and she was taking a new road to the right. She resigned herself to the fact that Sandra was too strong. The woman was now her mistress and to satisfy the woman's desires Dawn willingly followed every demand. She didn't struggle or fight after riding the teenager off into the sunset because the humiliation was too overwhelming.

Dawn would never forget the words Sandra said to her young nephew. "She belongs to you tonight... the rest of the night. Dawn is your sex goddess and you'll make me the happiest woman in the world if you keep screwing her." Dawn tried to recall how many times the teenager sexually used and abused her. It was one extended marathon, which started on the pool table in Sandra's rec room and ended in bed with three nude women and one naked teenager.

The three villains simply carried her out of the rec room and into a spare bedroom. They literally tossed her beaten body onto a large bed and before she could escape, a sultry semi-hard penis was shoved in her face. Sandra remained in control and displayed no mercy. "Suck! Show Jeffery what a good cocksucker you are. Suck his cock and this time you can save having your belly filled with his manly cum."

So Dawn did what Sandra ordered. Her fingers looked small and dainty around the thick shaft and she managed to stroke the teenager's cock. In the beginning the prick slipped very easily through her hands like a long, stretchy noodle, but after awhile the shaft grew thick and more rigid. She used a skilled milking action, which definitely had a positive affect, as the teen's cock regained its stellar condition.

What Dawn would never forget was how easily she put Jeffery's cock in her mouth. She was not one who liked blowjobs and she hardly ever gave one to her husband. Mysteriously the supposed vulgar smell and sweaty appearance of the teen's cock wasn't appalling to her. She gave the teenager supreme oral fulfillment even though she wasn't overly experienced or talented.

Dawn thought she would get some much needed rest after the blowjob, but she was mistaken. She closed her eyes and got about 40 winks before the insatiable Sandra demanded more. Apparently her nephew had watched lesbian movies before, but never a live show. The timing was perfect, as Sandra dearly loved showing off in a most brazen manner. "Jeffery, just lay back and watch. You probably need time before you can do it again and Dawn is the best lesbian lover in the city."

It would forever be a haunting memory, as first Dawn was a plaything for two sex starved mistresses and then she was the manipulator. It took the longest time for Sandra and Cari to ravage Dawn and they ensured their onlooker was thoroughly entertained. When the momentous climax happened, Sandra performed an extraordinarily cunnilingus while Cari focused on Dawn's luscious tits.

Jeffery was afraid to blink during the lesbian episode for fear of missing something. Immediately following Dawn's orgasm, he was not surprised when his aunt demanded retribution from her sex slave. Sandra ordered Dawn to give her oral gratification and then she sat beside Jeffery when Dawn did the same thing with Cari. There was no mercy for Dawn, as she relented and obeyed Sandra's demands, and it was the middle of the night when everyone drifted off to sleep.

After performing numerous unfaithful acts, Dawn never imagined anything else would surprise her. Everyone was thoroughly exhausted, as they slept, but the respite didn't last very long. Dawn was lying on her left side facing away from the teenager when she felt him rustling behind her. The teen nestled up against her backside and she came fully conscious in a flash. She couldn't move forward because Sandra was right in front of her so Dawn simply faked sleep, which seemed like the best option.

All of a sudden hands circled her torso taking daring liberties and she tried to remain completely motionless and non-responsive. Jeffery cuddled up to Dawn and felt her intense warmth pressing into his stirring body. His cock twitched and went from semi-hard to rock-hard when he rubbed it all over the velvety skin at the back of Dawn's thighs. She felt the teen's cock pushing into the crack of her backside and rubbing along the crevice between her legs, but she managed to remain still. Dawn sensed the pecker getting harder with each passing minute and soon she could tell Jeffery had another raging hardon.

The teenager was slightly lower on the bed than Dawn, which meant his cock was pointed in an upward angle. Dawn pretended to stir in her sleep and then she made the biggest mistake by curling up into a ball. She thought by bending her legs and shifting her hips forward a little, it would enable her get away from the teenager's penis. Suddenly she realized her crotch was exposed from behind and aimed directly at the dangerous dagger. Dawn felt the bulbous head resting along the back of her thighs and then the teen thrust his hips at her.

Not only did the flared head slip into her crotch, it instantly pierced her swollen labia with one swift stab. Dawn stopped breathing when the big head entered her vagina and slowly slithered deeper into the tight hole. Soft, hot breaths washed across her flushed cheeks and Dawn squinted, as she opened her eyes the smallest amount. Sandra's smiling face confronted her and it was obvious the woman was overjoyed.

The bed swayed back and forth when the teenager jostled for the best position. Sandra merely mouthed words, as she grabbed a firm hold of Dawn's bent knees. Dawn was held in a captive fetal position and she was positive the teenager was fully engulfed by her womanly inferno. What developed was probably the silliest encounter of her life, but Dawn wasn't able to turn back the clock to forget it. Sandra outlined the ensuing struggle in strict terms. "You sneaky devil. You pretended to be asleep... now you can stay completely still. Don't move or you'll make me very mad."

"But he... he... he?"

"I know. The teenager is inside... Jeffery's cock is in your belly."

"Please, stop."

"Don't move. Stay very still."

"What?"

"I get so hot... horny watching you with Jeffery."

"No more." Her desperation was written on her face, but there was no mercy administered by Sandra. Dawn stared into the woman's unyielding eyes and felt her delicate inner being caressed by the big cock in a most intimate fashion.

"Here it is! You remain completely still and so will Jeffery. I want to see who has the strongest willpower... who has the most stamina."

"What?"

The teenager tilted his hips a little more until they were at the perfect angle. He thrust towards the captivated woman and felt the intense heat surround his entire cock. Then Jeffery relaxed and let his mind drift into a surreal place where he could control his internal emotions. His only movement was the dramatic throbbing of his cock, as the blood pulsed through the long shaft.

Dawn felt the teenager's penis and she had no trouble tolerating the slow pulsations. Without warning Sandra shoved her hands downward; one hand on top of Dawn's hip and the other roamed between the milky thighs. Sandra's actions weren't too threatening until she forced her knee between Dawn's clenched knees. It raised Dawn's leg a small amount, but it was enough. Her fingers slipped into the heated crotch and searched for only one thing.

Dawn wanted to yell at the woman. 'Cheating, you're cheating.'

"I know you love it when someone does this... touches your precious clitoris," Sandra whispered with her face still covered with a big grin. "Oh my, your clitty is soaked. It's so slippery and covered with so much girlie cum."

Again Dawn wanted to protest; yet she somehow remained silent. She closed her eyes hoping it would help, but Sandra's face wouldn't go away. This position was probably her favorite when having sex with her husband. She loved being awakened by her hubby and him hugging her from behind. She would always wiggle her ass and push back until her husband found the sweet spot. All of a sudden Dawn realized her memories would change forever now that the teenager was ravaging her in almost the same way.

The heat intensified and Jeffery couldn't remain still any longer. His hips started a slow, meaningful gyration and Dawn knew it was senseless to argue. She was the only one expected to remain motionless and it seemed to get harder to do with each passing minute. Her concentration was magnified by the determined willpower to survive and it remained a struggle to control her rising emotions.

Dawn's eyes fluttered and she purposely kept them closed for the longest time, as the dramatic affair played out. Suddenly she couldn't resist. Dawn opened her eyes and stared into the demoralizing eyes of the strong mistress. There was the widest smile across the woman's pretty face and then Dawn noticed her lips moving. It took a second or two for the words to register, but when they did it caused a major breakdown inside her mind. "I knew you'd be first. I knew it... I knew it!"

Dawn huffed and puffed when spasms roared through her midsection. Have you ever tried to remain absolutely motionless, knowing that one movement would cause a major downfall? Dawn used every moral fiber to stay calm, but her hips jerked when she tried moving forward and away from the teenager. Her clitoris was held firmly by Sandra's strong fingers and the woman stretched the throbbing clitty to profound proportions, which caused a bigger dilemma for Dawn.

Sandra simply squeezed the slippery bud between her fingers and used a slow, deliberate motion to caress the sensitive clit. She stared into Dawn's glassy eyes and used a sheepish grin to convey a dire message. True to the woman's prediction, Dawn climaxed. An earth-shattering orgasm exploded in her womanly being and sent a renewed river of cream down her canal, which coated the big penis.

It was the worst orgasm of her life. Not because it was bad, but because it slowly overcame every thread of moral decency that she once held precious. Dawn stared into the dark, paralyzing eyes, which seemed to control everything that happened. Her arms, her legs, and all of her muscles tightened yet her hips jerked wildly out of control. Had she surrendered and given in to temptation, the orgasm would have ended in seconds, but instead she refused to give up. Her hips jerked back and forth and Dawn felt sinfully guilty for milking the teenager's cock.

Dawn was admittedly near the end when a second violent wave of ecstasy consumed her confused mind. Jeffery grabbed her rounded hips and pulled backwards when he rammed his impressive pecker to the hilt. Dawn's mouth hung wide open and her tongue actually came out, which made her appear overly seductive. Who was the teenager and who was the mature partner? Her throbbing clitoris was between Sandra's fingers and the woman kept squeezing it like a rapid heartbeat.

Without warning Sandra curled her forefinger and shoved the bent knuckle into Dawn's mouth. "Once a whore always a whore. I love watching you fuck... cum all over Jeffery's cock. I've never seen anyone move her ass like you do... shoving it back at Jeffery's cock," Sandra whispered. Suddenly the clitoris heartbeat got quicker and more ruthless. Sandra squeezed as hard as she could and yanked on the delicate clitty. "Keep cumming... keep cumming... keep cumming!"

So Dawn did! The molten cream filled every crock and cranny and her body suffered from a never-ending orgasm. What made it so demoralizing was the fact she had zero control and no stamina, as compared to an inexperienced teenager. Dawn might have stopped, but Sandra was too devious. The woman leaned forward and put her mouth on Dawn's ear. "Your orgasm lasts forever. Keeping fucking Jeffery and let him fill your belly with baby sperm. I'm cumming just dreaming about it."