A Story For Him

Story Info
The romantic and loving domination of a very naughty girl.
2.3k words
3.88
28k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why could she not concentrate? She had been staring at the same page for the last twenty minutes. All she could think about was how erotic her legs felt as they softly rubbed against each other; bringing flashbacks of the night before when she had felt his legs. God, she could still taste him. Her neck deliciously ached. How she wished he could just be behind her, she longed to be taken and devoured by him right there in the library. She suddenly realised she was sucking her fingers a little too hard. Opening her eyes wide she sat up and cautiously looked around to see if anyone had noticed. There was no need to worry; the only two people that had been sitting next to her had gone and she was left in alone in the corner of the library.

Looking down at her paper again she quickly fell back into her daydream. Remembering the feel of his skin against her lips and how he writhed when she had nibbled his back. Grabbing his hair, kissing his lips, their tongues tasting each other. Running her hand through her hair, she could no longer ignore the ache inside of her. Looking around one last time she adjusted her chair so she was facing into the corner. Slowly opening her legs she lifted her skirt and very lightly touched her wet panties. Silently gasping she began to trace the contours of her pussy. Then she pulled her panties to the side and allowed a finger to slide into the wet juicy folds of her pussy. She was so swollen and wet from thinking about him. She slowly ran her finger up and down her slit making her feel weak, she circled her clitoris a few times before she realised she couldn't cum here. Someone would hear. She would get into trouble. But she couldn't resist plunging one finger into her cunt. Letting out a low grown she sat up and took a few deep breaths. Shutting her books and grabbing her bags she dashed home as fast as she could.

On the way home she got a text from him. It read "I saw you, you dirty, naughty girl, you need to be taught a lesson…" Her nipples felt instantly hard and her pussy throbbed. She quickened her pace.

In her rush she forgot to lock the door as she rushed upstairs to her bedroom. Luckily, no one was in. Waking up her computer she realised she had left a porn clip on the media player. She clicked play. A beautiful woman was lying on a table that was the top of a cage. Her Legs were tied beneath her as they bent at the knees. Her arms tied above her head and there was one piece of rope going over her middle. A man stood above her teasing her with his fingers, he held a vibrator in the other hand. Just as he brought the vibrator down to her vulnerable pussy the clip ended.

She suddenly realised she was fingering myself, She moved to her bed taking off her panties but not her skirt. She got out her vibrator from under her bed and turned it on. Teasing herself she ran it over her body. She took off her top and begun to run the vibrator over her nipples through her bra. She couldn't resist any longer and as soon as the bunny ears touched her juicy pussy lips she was in another world. So much so that she didn't realise he had let himself in and had taken a seat to watch. Startled at the squeak of the chair she looked up to meet his kinky, cheeky eyes.

"You are a dirty little slut aren't you."

She stopped.

"I think you better give that to me"

She obeyed.

"Stand up and put your hands on the bed. I want to see my wet pussy."

She did and bent over, feeling so vulnerable to his command. Suddenly she felt the vibrations down her spine and down her crack. He plunged the whole length into her. Causing a loud moan to escape her lips. She was so close to cumming.

"Don't cum you dirty girl, I want you to turn round and get down on your knees and say hello to your other friend. But you have to try and keep your dirty toy inside of you." Ever since the night before she had wanted to taste him again, it was as if he was her drug.

Pulling his pants down she smiled at his excitement and very lightly kissed the tip of his cock, then ever so softly sent the tip of her tongue from his balls all the way back up to his glistening tip. Looking up and sending him an evil smile she opened her mouth and began to softly kiss the glistening tip. Now who had control! Slightly sucking every now and again she teased him into her mouth, using her right hand she began to play with his balls and grasp the base of his shaft with the other. Sliding his cock into her cheek flicking her tongue all over. He tasted so sweet. It wasn't long before she felt his hand in her hair as he adjusted his balance. She looked up and saw his head stretched back. She took him as far as she could, almost touching the top of her throat. She began a rhythm, fucking him with her mouth; she reached up and grabbed his side. All the time she was aware of the vibrator inside her every now and again touching her clit, keeping her on the edge. He grabbed her hand and their fingers entwined.

"Stop" He moaned pushing her back. "Play with your toy, I want to cum on you"

He towered above her as she fucked herself with the vibrator, feeling so close.

"Please can I cum?" she begged

"No" he uttered and came all over her glistening body.

She obeyed and took out the vibrator and licked some of his cum of her lips.

"mmm, you taste good" she giggled.

"Well you better have room for more" He laughed lifting her to her feet so they stood facing each other. Placing his arms round her waist

"Oh really.." she smiled tickling the back the back of his neck "Why didn't you let me cum" she pouted

"because you didn't say 'sir'" he grinned kissing the tip of her nose "Now get ready I'm taking you out for dinner"

"Really? Where?

"You'll see now… get changed.." He ordered

"hehehe ok Mr man, you crazy… " She kissed him softly on the lips, her hand grabbed his hair, he kissed back with tongues!

"One thing though" He looked at her seriously

"Yeah?"

"No panties. And wear that short skirt…"

"You are evil mr man!! What if I want to wear panties?"

"Well I assure you by the time we get there you won't be…" He slapped her arse

"Whatever" She giggled feeling amazingly turned on.

They got a taxi into town, it was a beautiful night, the sky was clear and there seemed to be a hundred more stars than usual. They walked through the park, his arm draped over her shoulders, her arm round his waist. She had calmed down from the afternoon adventures but the moistness between her legs reminded her how turned on she still was. He suddenly stopped next to a group of trees. She looked up at him worried.

"Why have we stopped?" She asked kissing him on the cheek.

"I want you to go in there, face a tree and finger fuck yourself." He said letting go of her hand

"But…we're in a park, someone might see…they might…" She half-heartedly objected feeling her pussy pulse

"Are you disobeying my orders?" He sternly said with a glint in his eyes.

"No sir, not at all." She replied, trying not to giggle as she felt another rush run through her.

Walking into the small wooded area she tried to find a big enough tree that she could hide behind if anyone suddenly walked past. She looked round to see what he was doing but he had vanished. Looking foreword again she found a fairly big trunk and put her arm up against it as she reached down to her aching cunt. She felt soft and smooth and her slit was soaked as she ran a finger up and down. She already felt weak and had to hold onto the trunk even more. Then she remembered what he had ordered, she must finger fuck herself not just feel and tease. She plunged two fingers into her cunt finding the fairly rough bit inside her, she began to fuck herself moving her fingers in and out making sure she put pressure onto her rough G spot. She was close to Cumming when suddenly he crushed her body against the tree. Grabbing her hands he placed them above her head and told her to keep them there.

"You dirty girl, look at you fucking yourself out in the open when anyone can come and take advantage of you, where anyone can come and use you as they please." He coarsely whispered into her ear as he began to devour her neck. She felt weak, if it wasn't for him she would have been on the floor. "Do you like being a dirty slut?"

"yes" she meekly replied as he roughly grabbed her arse sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"yes what?"

"yes sir"

He grabbed her cunt as he roughly held her hair. The suddenly he lightly ran a finger from her clit through her wet swollen folds to her cunt where he stopped and pushed her back into the tree. Just as she thought she couldn't take much more teasing he plunged two fingers deep inside her and begun to fuck her. She began to whimper as her legs began to give way.

"Are you close my little slut?" he whispered kissing her neck.

"yes sir" she replied

"good" and with that he let her go and she had to hold onto to the tree to stop herself from falling.

"Oh no, please sir. Please let me cum." She begged

"No, come on otherwise we'll miss dinner" he grinned and took her hand and pulled her out the wood.

They walked towards the beach. And passed all the restaurants on the way. They walked along the beach away from the town.

"I thought we were going to dinner" she puzzled still trying to calm her self down.

"We are, wait there"

"Ok." She stood on the beach as he ran towards the beach huts. She was very confused as usual, but took the time to look at the sea. She loved it at night, it was so peaceful. There was no one around for miles they could be anywhere. She looked back and saw him emerge from the behind the beach hut with what looked like a picnic basket and a rug. She felt a huge smile appear on her lips as he came closer.

"Are we having a picnic?"

"Yup a moonlight picnic…"

"Yay. thank you." She giggled and gave him a huge hug and a kiss with a little tongue.

He set down the basket and laid out the rug,

"Madam" he gestured

"Well thank you sir" she curtsied and then sat down.

He sat down next to her and placed the basket in between them. Then he took out some small candles and lit them so we were surround by stars

"So today our specials are…ham sandwiches…. cherries…strawberries…and of course meringues from marks and Spencer's and not from asda!"

"Yay! Yum!"

"And for a beverage we have..." He pulled out a six pack of becks

"YAY!" She smiled and kissed him. Cupping his face in her hands she looked deep into his eyes. "Thank you Mr Man…you are amazing…you make me so happy"

They kissed with tongues and everything for what seemed like an eternity. She gently pushed him on his back and straddled him. She took off his top and began to kiss him all over, she kissed all the way to his belly button. Unzipping his jeans she worked her way back to his lips and kissed every little part of his face while playing with his hair. Then she pulled his jeans down ever so slightly and took his cock in her hand and positioned herself above him and very slowly lowered herself onto him, It felt so amazing to have him inside of her. She began to rock back and forth. Allowing her clit to rub against him. Their hands entwined, she looked deeply into his eyes and kissed him again. She felt waves rush through her as she sat up and began to get faster, she leant back slightly and looked to the sky, there were so many stars, and she felt she was up there with them. He caressed her breasts, pinching her nipples, she could feel his hands against her back. He sat up and they faced each other. She kissed him and kissed him. Still rocking back and forth. Suddenly she felt her legs began to tingle and her pussy began to grow hot. She looked at him as she felt an amazing heat rush through her making her body stiffen as she leant back in ecstasy. She felt his cock pulsate and felt him grip her tightly. They sat there with their minds a million miles above. As they slowly came back down to earth they held each other for what seemed like an eternity. They smiled at each other. She slowly climbed off and they lay next to each other looking at the stars.

"Well..."he said after what had seemed like a lifetime "I suppose we better eat"

"Yes wouldn't want to see it all go to waste" she giggled