A Story for Jessica

Story Info
An imagined first encounter.
1.4k words
3.85
5.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are two ways to reach me: by way of kisses or by way of the imagination. But there is a hierarchy: the kisses alone don't work."

― Anaïs Nin

She let him in, and that decided things. This was going to have to run its course, and that knowledge sent shivers through her body, grounding her like a charge. Anxious and excited her eyes meet his. Stubborn, she forced herself to keep her eyes up, locking with his gaze. She wanted to look away, felt the color rushing to her cheeks, but fought her own shyness. He would find pleasure in his effect on her; she didn't want to give him the satisfaction, not yet. His face was still. His eyes glinted with a calm, quiet hunger.

The silence between them hung on the air, dense and teeming with want. Slowly, he closed the door behind himself and stepped into the room. She stepped back, playful, and watched the breath catch in his throat, evidence of his desire. Her heart beat faster seeing his reaction to her retreat and she stepped back again, keeping her eyes locked with his. His lip turned up slightly, hinting at a smile.

"Come here," he said softly, his deep voice surrounding her. Chills swept again down her spine, this time focusing intensely at her core. She resisted the impulse to comply.

"No." She managed to murmur her dissent.

"Now." Firm, but still softly spoken, this was an unequivocal command and she knew it.

"N..No," she breathed, gently shaking her head, the excitement swelling within her as she watched him tense up, his jaw tightening in a way that made her knees go weak.

He drew breath sharply and she detected just the faintest hint of a quiver as he exhaled. The observation caused a sharp twinge of sensation between her legs. As she shivered gently she dropped her gaze. In the moment it took to raise her eyes back to his, he closed the distance between them.

She let out a startled, soft moan as she was overcome by his intimidating stature. She was pressed against the wall behind her, one of his hands at the side of her neck. His thumb brushed her lip softly and settled on her cheek. His other hand held hers firmly. Even with one free arm, she found herself completely immobilized. The feeling was exquisite.

For a moment he stared into her eyes. He was so close that she could count his eyelashes, his breath hot on her lips.

"Hi," he said quietly, smiling in his victory.

Before she could respond, he kissed her. His kiss was fierce, nearly animalistic, but controlled. She felt her legs start to give way and his hands went to her waist, holding her up. She kissed him back passionately. She could hear her own pulse thundering in her ears as his arms encircled her. One of his hands slipped past her waist and grasped her firmly by the buttock. She broke the kiss and gasped as she felt herself lifted up. Her stomach did somersaults as the room twisted and she hit the bed.

He was on her as she fell, his knees on the bed between her legs, his hands pinning her wrists above her head. Their eyes locked again, his gaze dark, evincing only hunger. She shivered deeply in anxious pleasure, capable only of shallow halting breaths. He manipulated her body like a toy, and the intense helplessness left her aching with desire.

He kissed her lips again, lightly now, and then nuzzled his face into her neck, gently kissing across her neck, from her hairline behind her ear around to her jugular notch. As his kisses made their way down his form he let go of her hands, and she spread out her arms on the bed as her back arched in anticipation. The subtle cracks in the ceiling seemed to take on some abstruse meaning as her mind went silent, his touch becoming central, inescapable. She felt the button on her jeans pop open and she let out a low moan.

He stood, and removed her jeans and panties, then roughly, with a slight subtle smile pulled the shirt over her head, sitting her up in the process. Looking once again into her eyes, intensely, he reached behind her with one hand and quickly unhooked her bra. He whisked it off of her with his other hand, eyes still locked, lip curling with amusement. She felt her face flush as she covered her breasts with the hands. He breathed out, and she saw his expression soften. He gently kissed her, took her hands, pushed her back against the bed. She closed her eyes and shivered as she felt the soft hairs of his beard caress their way down her stomach.

His hands held her firmly, and she twisted under his weight as his mouth found her breast. She gasped as she felt his teeth at her sensitive nipple, but he was gentle, teasing. The sensation was causing her to melt. He continued to kiss his way down her helpless form, sending wave after wave of arousal through her center. When she felt his lips on the inner thigh, she again let out a soft moan. And finally his mouth was on her. Her body tensed as his tongue explored her, every sensation charging through her body with overwhelming power.

He stopped, and she heard his short tense breathing. Her effect on him caused a surge of pride, of joyous pleasure, but she wanted desperately for him to continue.

Gently, his tongue found her clitoris, and he started a slow rhythmic caress. She went rigid, and let out a cry. His motion intensified. His arms were wrapped around her torso, pressing her to the bed. Her hands were at her face; she couldn't believe how intense this feeling was. Deep shudders wracked her form as his mouth continued its work. Her orgasm hit her, and she let out a cry. He stood, and she expected him to hold her, to kiss her softly again, but through her pleasure she saw the fire in his eyes.

"Oh God," she said breathlessly as he suddenly held her down.

One hand was at her throat, not squeezing, but holding her firmly immobile, and suddenly his fingers were inside her. He stared into her eyes as he fucked her with his fingers, his gaze determined. Her orgasm hadn't fully subsided when she felt another build violently, deep within her. She gasped and cried out again as his thumb connected firmly with her clitoris, sending her over the edge. Her cries were deep and primitive; somewhere in her mind she felt they didn't even sound like her, but then that thought too was silenced, washed away under the relentless onslaught of pleasure he was mercilessly forcing her to endure.

He wasn't stopping, she realized, and felt herself weaken, a third orgasm building even on the aftershocks of the last. She lost herself then, feeling only the pleasure he gave her, his hand on her throat, fire in her lungs. It sounded like someone else was crying out. She wasn't sure how many times she came. She was his, her pleasure his concern.

He stopped, let her stop, and she felt a sob break through her quieting moans. She felt emptied, broken, but it was a liberating kind of hollow. She reached up and pulled him to her. He saw the tears in her eyes and kissed her gently. She hadn't noticed him disrobe, but suddenly his naked form was pressed against her. Suddenly she knew she needed him, and she buried her face into his neck as she pulled him softly into her arms.

He shifted, and pushed into her. Her breath caught in her throat as he gently started thrusting. She felt him deep within her and saw his expression break, his eyes soften. Slowly then, he fucked her. She was his, and he knew it. She wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly and stared into his eyes as his pace became more rapid. She started to match his thrusting and shuddered as the sensations inside her brought her to another climax, this one gentle, intimate. Her pleasure put him over the edge and he tensed up, holding her tightly to him as he filled her. Finally, their mingled breathing was the only sound in the room as they lay motionless, enraptured by one another.

Dawn was breaking through the small window, casting a pale and fragile light onto their entwined bodies, seemingly strewn across the bed like discarded dolls. He pulled her close. In the moment his eyes seemed transparent, his happiness that of a child.

"Hi," he said quietly, smiling again in his victory.

"Hi yourself," she whispered as she tucked her head into his chest, craving his embrace, aching for sleep.