A Story For Mister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You little slut." He continued lightly touching her pussy, not on her clit, not inside, just gently teasing her. "I knew you would like to feel leather around your neck. It feels good, doesn't it, kitten? Like I own you."

"Mmmm, Yes, Sir. It feels better than I ever imagined."

"Do you know how wet you are slut? Do you know how much the thought of me using you makes you slippery, begging for my cock to be inside you?" He stuck two fingers, briefly, inside her tight pussy, and withdrew them quickly. She then felt his hand in front of her face, and could smell her sweetness. "Lick them off, whore. Taste how badly you want me."

She did as she was told. She loved the taste of it, and moaned with desire as he tightened the belt around her neck.

"Good little whore. Now that you have tasted that, I want you to taste me." She heard his zipper unzip. "I always cum first, unless I choose otherwise. Get on the floor, on your knees"

She did as she was told. She couldn't see in the darkness, but she felt the smooth head of his cock rest itself on her pouty bottom lip. He teased her with it.

"Mmmmm. Sir, May I?"

"Yes, kitten, you have been very good so far, and I will let you have the pleasure of sucking my cock."

"Thank you Sir."

And with that, Kate took him into her mouth for the very first time. She licked and sucked him as best she could, trying to fit his long thick shaft as far into her throat as it would go. He still held the belt in his hand, using it to pull her up and down, and with the other hand, he held her by the hair. He forced himself into her mouth, deep. Deeper than Kate had ever thought possible. She was choking, gagging, her eyes were watering. She prayed he would cum soon. Partly because she wanted to taste it so badly and partly because she desperately wanted him to stop this punishment of her mouth.

"When I cum, you little slut, you fucking swallow it."

It was not a question.

"Here it comes, you little bitch. Here it—fuck—"

He buried his cock in Kate's throat as he came. It filled her mouth, choking her, forcing her to swallow, so much of it. After what seemed like forever he finally finished. Gratefully, Kate began to suck and lick it, cleaning him off. Then he picked her up by the hair.

"Come here my little girl, you have been very good."

Kate got up, her knees and mouth were sore.

"You want to get fucked, like a slut, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir" Kate replied.

"What am I going to do to you?"

Kate wasn't exactly sure what he was asking. Then she realized what he wanted her to say. What she wanted to say.

"Anything. Anything you want, Sir" she replied, quietly, her fear returning.

"Take off the skirt, and the shirt. I want to see you naked. As you should be. You can leave the shoes on. They're nice and slutty." She could hear the smile in his voice.

She knew he was pleased from his orgasm. He turned on a small table lamp so he could get a good view of her body as she undressed. Kate was soon on her hands and knees on the bed, wearing nothing but black stilettos and a black leather belt around her neck. She had never felt more vulnerable.

"That's right," he said. "Anything I want. But now that you've taken those off, I have something else I want you to wear, my slut." He retrieved the black bag and pulled out a pair of black leather cuffs. There was a small chain connecting the two cuffs together. He tightened them around her wrists, the belt was tight around her neck. It felt so good, she thought. She was ready to be used. Unexpectedly, he flicked her ass sharply with the loose end of the belt. It hurt, it felt so good. Kate realized he could, yes, do anything he wanted to her at that moment and she would have welcomed it.

He twisted her head around to look her in the eyes.

"You're so pretty. Tell me what a slut you are."

Kate found herself unable to speak. Unable to say that, so unaccustomed. She couldn't possibly—

"I—"

"SAY it," he commanded, pulling the belt tighter, so it choked her.

"I'm a slut..."

"Louder."

"I'm YOUR LITTLE SLUT, SIR ."

"What do you want?"

"Anything."

He tightened the belt again.

"What do you want?"

"Fuck me, please Sir"

"Do you want me to hurt you?"

She held her breath, her ears were ringing. She knew the answer but was unable to say it.

He repeated himself: "Do you want me to hurt you?"

"Yes, Sir..."

"I know,"

He turned Kate's head forward again, pushing it into a pillow, in preparation for the hand that came down hard on her ass.

The sharp crack snapped through the bedroom. Her skin stung. She knew it was coming, and stifled a cry.

He did it again. This time harder. It hurt. She wanted to cry out.

"Scream," he said.

He did it again. It hurt. She screamed into the pillow, muffled, helpless.

"Scream louder," he said.

"Now, feel your cunt," he ordered. Kate didn't remember ever being this wet before. The bed beneath her hips and thighs was drenched.

Forcefully, Brian turned her over onto her back. His cock was hard again. He was going to fuck her and she had never wanted anything more than this.

Without hesitating he forced his cock into her, all the way in, stretching her, hurting her, making her gasp and making her want to never stop feeling that. Immediately he was fucking her, spreading her long legs wide, forcing her open. His cock was slippery from her wet pussy. He had his hand in her hair, pulling it. His other hand on her throat. Then he sharply slapped her cheek. And again. Then back on her throat. She wanted him to FUCKING OBLITERATE her.

He began fucking her harder, with no regard for her comfort. He was hurting her. He covered her mouth. She could barely breathe. She screamed. It felt so good to scream into his hand. Everything felt good. He was going to cum. Kate desperately wanted him to cum inside her.

She could feel it. Hot, sticky cum, shooting inside her. Deep in her. Hearing him moan like an animal as he released inside her pushed her over the edge. She screamed as she came. Her pussy clenched rhythmically on his cock. She had never cum like that before. She forgot where she was. She forgot her name. All she could think of was how hard she was being fucked. How good it felt. For a few seconds she thought she had even blacked out.

They collapsed in a sweaty heap on her bed. She was filled with his cum and nothing pleased her more.

Kate laid beside him, and put her head on his strong chest. She listened to his breathing, still heavy from his orgasm.

He stroked her blonde hair, damp from sweat. "My perfect, sweet little slut. My kitten. My fuck toy. That was incredible."

She was unable to speak, but she nuzzled her cheek against him, moaning contently.

They had finally found each other. He had found his intelligent, classy, beautiful slut, and she had found a man to take control of her. I guess it is possible to find something you're not even looking for, Kate thought as she drifted off to sleep.

12