A Story for You

Story Info
A spanking for you when you get home.
974 words
3.91
18.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would wait for you to come in, grab you from behind and push you up against the wall. Pulling your hands behind your back I'd handcuff them together and roughly pull your trousers and knickers down as I kneel behind you... You bend slightly forward, knowing it's spanking time and I deliver that expectation with sharp, hard smacks to your butt cheeks. After a few, I pull your cheeks apart and lick from your clit, over your pussy and swirl my tongue over your anus. You're nice and wet already, but now you start to moan rather than yelp from the spanks.

It's not your time to cum yet though, so I start spanking you again, occasionally stopping to check how wet your pussy is, either with my tongue or by roughly shoving my fingers up, swirling my tongue around your anus, pushing it in to start to loosen it up. Your butt is a nice red colour now and your legs are starting to quiver with the combination of arousal and pain, your pussy is so wet your juices are running down your thighs. I stand up and pull your top up so I can grab your tits, pushing my throbbing hard cock into the crack of your wet arse, you moan as my head slips over your sensitive anus, then flinch as my body makes contact with your sore arse...

I rub my hard cock up your arse crack, my balls getting squeezed by your clenching cheeks and as I pull your nipples I whisper into your ear "What do you want, my sexy little slut?"

you moan "fuck me" - *smack* - that's not how you ask... "please master" you beg. I rock back, reach down and push my throbbing hard cock between your legs, you groan thinking I'm finally going to penetrate you but I don't, it's just rubbing your pussy and clit as I slowly move it backwards and forwards, your juices dripping down, soaking my rock hard cock.

"Please what?" I ask

"Please fuck me master" you moan

"Where would you like me to fuck you my little plaything?"

"Mmm, fuck my pussy master" *smack* and you clench your legs at the surprise, squeezing my dripping cock.

"You know you don't get to decide where I fuck you, you naughty girl" I whisper into your ear as I nibble on your earlobe. I ram you up against the wall, crushing your hard nipples into the cold plaster, your cuffed hands trapped between us and I slide my hands down your stomach, over your hips and onto your arse, I spread your red cheeks wide and you whimper, knowing what's coming. I flex my cock a few times, making it bump into your clit with little mini cock smacks.

You're so close to cumming, you are just moaning "please master, please, I'm yours, use me" as I slowly slide my cock, covered in your delicious pussy juices back and position it against your anus. You try and push back, but I shove you into the wall again, my strong hands holding your arse open.

I growl into your ear "Wait for it, my little arse slut, you'll get it when I'm ready" and bite your earlobe as I start to slowly push the big head of my cock through your tight little ring. You squeal as I invade your tight little tunnel, the slow stretching of your anus as my big hard cock forces its way inside. The head pops past your ring, I'm loving how tight your arse is and pause to enjoy it, you're whimpering that you're so close to cumming and try and push back again... so I pull my cock back out and you start to beg, I can feel your legs quivering, the muscles shaking as your whole body is right on the edge of orgasm and I shove my hard cock right up your arse in one hard, strong stroke, right up to the balls.

Luckily I'm strong, as this sudden invasion of my thick member up your waiting asshole triggers your orgasm, your head falls back and you just scream as your whole body convulses with wave after wave of orgasmic bliss. Your asshole is crushing my hard cock as it spasms with orgasm, so I know I won't last long, but am determined to last long enough. I roughly grab your titties and pull your nipples, extending your orgasm as I start to fuck your tight arse, slamming your hips into the wall with each thrust, bumping your pussy into the cold plaster providing yet more stimulation.

The only thing holding you up now is my thick cock buried up your tight arse, slamming in and out as I race towards my own orgasm. You feel it coming, my cock swelling even bigger up your ravaged arse and then you feel it, my hot cum firing up your chute as I groan into your ears "Oh I love cumming up your arse!". My strong hands wrap around you and I carry you to the sofa and gently lay you down, slipping my cock out of your stretched ring. I enjoy watching as it slowly closes, squeezing some of my cum out to trickle down over your soaked pussy.

I collapse next to you, my sticky cock starting to go down and you crawl over and take him into your mouth to clean him up. I stroke your hair as your expert licking and sucking gets me nice and clean and throbbing hard again. You climb on, pushing your titties into my face and sliding my hard cock up your pussy, cumming as you slide him home. We have a nice lazy fuck as I suck your nipples, kiss you and stroke your red little butt...

Hope you liked that :)