A Story of Foot Love and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie rocked back and forth on my dick for a few strokes, totally ignoring Jordan. Without warning, Annie reached over, spread Jordan’s thighs and put two fingers inside of her. She started fucking my girlfriend with her fingers forcefully, plowing her pussy lips apart with each stroke. Jordan started to writhe on the couch, raising her hips to meet Annie’s fingers. I lie there watching this with a stupid grin on my face, knowing that Jordan was getting off with her first girl made me smile. Annie leaned over and brought her face closer and closer to Jordan’s pussy. I could hear the grunts coming out of Jordan’s throat and knew she was close to cumming when Annie suddenly stopped fucking her and went back to rocking on my dick. Annie brought her fingers to her mouth and seductively licked them clean, locking eyes with Jordan as she did. Jordan smiled that embarrassed smile as she watched, riveted, Annie lick her juices from her fingers. Annie stopped rocking on me and smiled back at Jordan.

“Jordan, I have wanted this for so long. I don’t know what happened to change your mind about women or even why it happened, I am just glad it did.” Annie was leaning closer and closer to Jordan’s pussy as she was saying this and with the last word spoken Annie’s tongue made contact with Jordan’s clit.

Jordan arched her back and let out a moan as Annie’s tongue made contact with her clit. I sat under Annie and watched the bliss spread on my girlfriend’s face as Annie worked her tongue over and over Jordan’s puss. Jordan reached out and grabbed the back of Annie’s head and forced her closer. Her hands wrapped up handfuls of Annie’s hair and she pulled Annie’s head harder and harder. Annie rocked back and forth on me, the slickness of her juices providing lubrication for our friction. The sensation was incredible and I didn’t think I could hold out too long. Jordan stretched out her legs in her first orgasmic wave and as she did, her foot made contact with the side of my face. I turned my head slightly to the side and licked the arch of Jordan’s foot, from heel to toe and this actions sent her into another orgasm. Her toes pointed as her foot arched and her leg stretched. I was in heaven as I stuck Jordan’s toes in my mouth. Annie was trapped by Jordan’s hands and her breath was coming in ragged bursts. I knew that Annie was close to orgasm herself. Annie picked up the pace on my penis as she started to cum. I held off the desire to cum, wanting instead to see what would happen when the two of them broke off.

I wasn’t disappointed; after Jordan stopped cumming and Annie reached her peak, they switched positions without a word spoken. Annie lie back on the couch and reached down between her own legs and spread apart her pussy lips. She pulled them as far apart as possible and I knew all of her secrets at that moment. Jordan sat down upon me, using her hand to guide me inside of her as she bent down to taste pussy for the first time. Jordan went at Annie like a pro, licking and sucking like she had done this all of her life. Annie started to buck and moan and so did I. Watching my girlfriend was unbelievable. Jordan even kept her head turned to the side, so that I could see her tongue darting in and out of Annie’s pussy. Jordan’s cunt wrapped around me in liquid smoothness that can only be felt to be believed and her pussy muscles started to grip my dick. Her pussy started milking me, the sensations of being fucked while she sat perfectly still was amazing. I knew I had to cum soon and started to cut loose myself. Annie’s hips and backside was leaving the couch with each contraction of her pussy, herself deep in orgasmic bliss. I shot off inside of Jordan, feeling her pull my fluids up and deeper inside herself. (Jordan had some amazing muscle control. To this day, I have yet to find her equal.) Jordan pulled herself off me and away from Annie and stood up, straddling me.

“Now this is a night to remember!” Jordan exclaimed.

“Mmmmm, yes it is,” Annie responded. “Don’t forget, you are mine, mine for the entire weekend.”

Jordan just grinned and went to the bathroom. Annie stretched out her foot and rubbed my chest with it. “Did you enjoy that John?”

“God yes! That was incredible, thank you,” said I. I started to get myself off the carpet and head to the restroom myself.

As I stood up, Annie asked, “Would you like to see me fuck Jordan?”

“What?” was all I could manage, my brain not working at the moment.

“Me, Jordan, and a strap on dildo, would you like to watch that?”

“Yes,” more genius from me.

“Let’s retire to the bedroom, I have a toy collection we can try out,” Annie said.

“Good, yes, ok, let me go pee and I’ll join you,”

I went into the bathroom and could hear Annie chuckling to herself (or at me) as she went into her bedroom. Jordan was still sitting on the pot, trying to calm her body down long enough to pee. I bent over and kissed her full on the mouth, my tongue tasting Annie’s residue. Jordan grinned at me and I could hear her start to pee.

“Dear, you better hurry, Annie wants you in the bedroom.”

12