A Story of Forbidden Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After allowing me time to recover, during which time she stretched herself beside me and gently massaged my body, she again applied her mouth to my font until she judged me ready then, gently but insistently, she entered and satisfied my longing with long and protracted thrusts until, this time, we both subsided in spent ecstasy.

Technically, I suppose, she took my virginity. My hymen had been ruptured long before by the use of dildos and strap-ons, but that was the first time I'd ever allowed a flesh and blood cock to possess me. And still I couldn't, and still can't, think of my darling Willow as anything other than feminine.

As we lay in each other's arms in post coital bliss, Willow chuckled softly.

'I'll tell you something Hazel once told me,' she said. 'You need a shave. After all, no-one really likes a mouthful of hair when they're making love.'

*********

The next day, Sunday, I did something I'd not done so far in our relationship; I joined my aunt and two cousins for one of their occasional attendances at the morning service at the central Methodist Church. It seemed right somehow to seek a blessing on our unusual household – a household to which I now truly belonged. I felt that, with that blessing, the previous ménage-a-trios had now become a ménage-a-quatre in all the senses of the expression.

It was about four months later, after I'd missed my second period; my suspicions seemed to be confirmed by the result of an 'over-the-counter' test set. I decided not to inform Willow at that time but, rather diffidently, I approached my aunt and Rowan.

'I think I'm pregnant,' I blurted out after a moment or twos hesitation, 'in fact it's pretty well certain.'

Hazel and Rowan looked at on-an-other, then at me.

Then, 'so am I,' they both said – in unison!

12