A Story of Four Winters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

He smiled and removed my underwear. I was quite limber, due to my dance classes, and that was a good thing given the constrained space of his parents' Honda Civic. But my partner was anything but limber, and he could not get comfortable due to the contortions needed for him to get in position to penetrate me.

I said, "Let's go outside." We got out of the car with me stark naked and I led him into the small woods on the side of the hill. There was really nowhere to lie down without lots of brush and crap against one's body. "Do you have a car blanket?" I asked.

He looked in the trunk and as luck would have it, his parents had a car blanket. One was supposed to as a safety precaution, since the Nebraska winters could become forbidding, and if one got stranded, a blanket and a candle could keep you from freezing for a long time, until help could come.

We used the blanket for our unintended purpose, and he fucked me into oblivion, taking me three times. The first time was missionary, and he squirted onto my stomach rather quickly. The second time I was on top, and he lasted seriously longer. The third time was rear entry, with me on all fours, and he fucked me so nicely I had a splendid orgasm during the fuck.

I was wondering if we would be discovered fucking out in the open. Part of me I think wanted it to happen, which may explain why I moaned so loud while he was doing me.

As it turns out we were not discovered while we were fucking, but rather as we walked back to the car, with me still naked but now dripping cum. A car's headlights lit us up as two more teenagers drove up to the make-out spot.

The car stopped, presumably so that its driver, undoubtedly male, could check out my body. I did not try to hide behind my partner, nor did I speed up my walk.

I just calmly continued until we got to the Honda Civic, and then I climbed in, took out my clothes, and slowly got dressed within the lights of the headlights.

My partner quickly got his camera and took bursts of pictures of me naked and then dressing beside his parents' Honda Civic, all lit up by the other car's headlights. I smiled the entire time.

I warned him not to thank me for letting him fuck me, so he did not, thank goodness. I also told him while this was fun, and I enjoyed it a lot, we were not going to repeat it. He seemed to understand.

He gave me a 64 gigabyte flash drive, and he said, "Here Alessandra. This is the complete collection. God, what a model you are! I never thought I would get to enjoy sex with you, and all I can say is that it was worth the wait. You are fantastic in bed, or perhaps more appropriately, in the great outdoors." I smiled, kissed him, and thanked him for the flash drive.

***Winter Two***

At college I was chaste, refusing all invitations from boys, and behaving at all parties I went to, staying away from alcohol, and leaving if 'games' were started. Like all college freshmen, I went home for Christmas.

I was older now and was more mature, even after only one semester of college. The high school mentality was gone. Susie called me. She wanted to have a reunion party, this being one year since her Christmas orgy, as she now called it.

I politely declined, but agreed to meet her for coffee. It was fun to meet her, and she was thrilled to find there were no longer any hard feelings. (There still were hard feelings, but I was hiding them.)

My college was a different world, and my high school indiscretions had not followed me there. I was relaxed and happy, and that was the face I showed to Susie..

Susie explained that in college, all the girls from the first party had by now had sex, and probably all the boys, too, and everyone was no longer obsessed with the unknown as we all had been a year ago. Her party was just going to be a fun party and instead of sexual games she would have a 'Secret Santa' party.

Since I was the star of the party, and a local celebrity for the aplomb and grace with which I had handled a humiliating and awkward situation (to say the least, I thought!), it was really essential that I come. Everyone would be thrilled to see me again. She could replay the infamous video, she offered, but she would not if I disapproved.

I relented and told her I would come, but no, I did not want her to replay the video of me losing my virginity to Adam. I asked if Adam or Mark would be there. She nodded, saying she hoped so. I cringed a little but said nothing. I did not know how it would be to see again the first two boys I had ever had sex with, back to back on that same fateful night, almost exactly one year earlier.

I was surprisingly excited about going to Susie's Christmas party. I thought it would be fun to be viewed again as a video star, even it were in essence a type of porn video, and to be a minor celebrity. Since as Susie said we had all had sexual experience by then, we could be relaxed and just enjoy each other's company. Susie also said there would be dancing.

As it got closer to the party, Susie sent out an email explaining that to make it more fun, the girls should dress as Santa's Helpers, and the boys should dress as Santas. The best costumes would get prizes.

My mother had taught me to sew. She was good enough to be a seamstress, and she had taught me well. She took me to the fabric store, and I got some lovely red velvet cloth and a highly sexy Santa's Helper pattern.

Together we made a strapless outfit with a built in push up bra, and a hyper short skirt that flared out, with matching red velvet panties that hid my charms quite well. The outfit had a décolletage that would have gotten me kicked out of any high school in the country. About 90% of my boob flesh was visible.

The strapless top came down in the center, making a kind of heart shape around my boobs, and the plunge continued down to my belly button, revealing to the world that I had a rare "outie" belly button. When I modeled it for my older brother, now a senior in college and also home for the holidays, he let out a wolf whistle. I smiled and did a pirouette for him. He told me I looked hot. Sizzling was the word he used.

My mother saw me in my outfit and told me not to let my father see it. Then she winked at me and told me to have a good time. To my great surprise she said, "I know you have been a little wild. I was too before I met your Dad. I was known to some as the 'Omaha slut.' Have fun while you can, Alessandra."

Nothing like dropping a bombshell on your daughter as she's leaving to go to a party! I knew I had to follow up on that revelation.

I later found out that when she was in her early 20s and lived in Omaha, she had indeed been wild. She had been even very wild. She had been more of a slut than I would ever be. Wow. Maybe it was a question of genes with her and me?

My brother said I should wear a long coat, and enter wearing it. I should take it off only when I had an audience. The effect of the difference in the coat and my provocatively skimpy outfit would be magnified that way, giving my entrance to the party a sexual grandeur. He was a good man, my brother.

He confessed to me he was very horny, and I told him he should ask out Billie Jane. I did not say it, but I knew she had a crush on him. I also knew she was a bit casual in the handing out of sexual favors.

I could set it up for him if he wanted. He agreed, saying, "I have always hoped you would pimp out your friends to me when you got old enough." It was a gross thing to say, but since he was my brother and I knew he was joking (kind of) I let it slide. We both laughed, his being real, mine being forced.

He did take out Billie Jane, and she was more than willing, and they had a great time. Later when I saw Billie Jane at the party she raved to me what a sexy brother I had and how wonderful he was in bed. Before I could stop her, she told me they did it four times in one evening, a record for her. She began to give me a blow by blow but I stopped her, reminding her that Andrew was my brother. I did not know what else to say, so I just smiled.

Susie's Secret Santa party was fun. My costume was voted #2 in the sexy costume contest. One girl, Gloria, wore a strapless Santa's Helper outfit with a partially diaphanous top and no bra, letting the boys get a nice, only partially obscured look at her boobs. Her outfit was voted sexiest. Given the 'prize' Susie had awarded a year ago when I won the game, I was glad not to have won.

My outfit however did contribute to a lot of male attention at the party, and I enjoyed it. At one point Adam, who was there, led me to small room in the house, a type of den, and kissed me. His kiss brought it all back to me, and my body memory took over my brain and I melted into him, moaning softly. He soon pushed down my top which had its built-in bra, so when he did that I became topless.

Next he pushed down with some force and my outfit fell to my ankles. I became clothed only in my red velvet panties. He never stopped kissing me while he was doing this, but I was not ready for a repeat fuck with Adam in Susie's house in the middle of a party. That was last year's news, and I pushed him away and put my outfit back on.

"Adam, you kiss wonderfully, and I still like you," I said. "But I will not have sex with you, or anyone else for that matter, at a party at Susie's house."

Adam lost all interest in me after I rejected his sexual advance, and for the rest of the party I had fun with my girlfriends of the clique. The word got out that Adam struck out with me and all the boys realized I was not going to put out. That was all they were interested in, still, it seemed.

I came home relatively early for me, but my parents were asleep. My brother Andrew was still awake, and we drank some heavily alcoholic eggnog. I was getting drunk when I decided to change out of my Santa's Helper outfit.

"Oh Sis," Andrew said, "Please don't. I'm enjoying the view so much. You have such a wonderful body."

"How does it compare to Billie Jane's body?" I asked in full snarky mode.

Andrew replied, "Well, if you do not mind me being crude, Billie Jane is a great fuck. Wow. Best I've ever had, and I owe you. I'm seeing her tomorrow night, too."

"Good to know," I said. Andrew refilled my eggnog, but I was already drunk. I got drunker.

Then Andrew surprised me when he said, "I saw the video of you and Adam a year ago. It seems to me that you give Billie Jane a run for the money."

"Andrew!" I screamed, totally horrified, ashamed, and grossed out. Adam winked at me.

I blushed deeply, and ran out of the room up to my ancestral bedroom and proceeded to take off my outfit. I was down to my red velvet panties when Andrew sauntered into my room. He knew how to pick the lock of my bedroom door. It wasn't hard to do in my parents' house. I gasped, and quickly covered my boobs with my outfit, holding it up to my boobs.

"Andrew, you do NOT walk into my bedroom without knocking! You know that. What's gotten into you? This is outrageous," I said in high dudgeon.

"Calm down, Sis. Remember, I've seen a video of you not only naked but engaged in..."

"I know, I know," I interrupted him. "That video was made without my knowledge or permission, and I am horrified you have seen it. Jesus, Andrew, you are my brother."

"I spoke with Billie Jane about you," Andrew said, and my heart sank into my stomach. Or my stomach rose into my heart, I'm not sure. I knew where this was going.

"Billie Jane told me, when we were in a happy post coital state, that both she and, to my surprise you, have had crushes on me for years. Apparently you both wanted to 'do me,' to use her words. Alessandra, I had no idea."

"Andrew, that was just girl talk," I lied. "I knew Billie Jane liked you, and I was just humoring her. There is nothing to it. Disabuse yourself of that idea right now," I further lied through my teeth.

Andrew approached me and started gently tugging at my Santa's Helper outfit that I was using to cover my boobs. "I don't believe you," he said. "Billie Jane was much more convincing than you are being right now."

"Andrew, there is nothing to it," I insisted.

"She said you spied on me, and once saw me masturbating, or 'beating off' to use her words. You even sent her a digital picture of it, and she showed it to me. She then illustrated exactly what you had fantasized doing to me, too," Andrew said.

I knew he meant that she gave him a blow job. That's what I had told her I had wanted to do to Andrew when I saw him beating off. At that moment he gave a sharp tug and I had not been clutching the outfit strongly enough, and he got it away, tossing it across the room.

I was now standing naked in front of him except for my red velvet panties which were my only remaining source of modesty, and they covered the bare minimum. I began to think about what Jane had told me about her sex with Andrew. She had never met a man like him: He was kind, thoughtful, sweet, and tender. But he could also turn on a power fuck or even give rough sex.

He was the complete sexual package and she was enthralled. She began to rave about his endowment too, but I stopped her. He is my brother after all and her recounting was turning me on, something that caused shame to wash over me.

As I stood there, almost naked and daydreaming, I detected movement. I saw Andrew undressing. Almost before I fully realized what he was doing I was staring at the most gorgeous erect cock I had ever seen.

"Andrew, leave my room now. I'll scream if you don't," I said.

"Nobody's home but us, Sexpot Sis. Mom and Dad went skiing for the weekend, remember?"

"You would not rape your little sister, Andrew. I will fight back, and I fight viciously," I said, trying to add menace to my voice. In reality I was terrified I might succumb to incest.

Just then the doorbell rang. Saved by the bell, I thought! I exhaled. Andrew went to get the door. It was two of his most hunky friends. I closed the door to my room and put my Santa's Helper outfit back on. The doorbell rang again.

This time it was Billie Jane who Andrew ushered in. So there were three men and my friend Billie Jane, also known as 'The Slut Billie Jane' in my mind just then. Andrew called for me to come down, and I knew I had to come down.

I saw the three men, and I knew of course Andrew's two friends. Billie Jane was still in her party outfit, too. It was not as sexy as was mine, but it was close. I sat next to Billie Jane and Andrew gave all of us his special cocktail that he made himself, and boy did it pack a punch!

Andrew put on some great dancing music, and one of Andrew's friends, Mitch, asked me to dance. We did the swing, and he spun me around a lot; my skirt flared out, showing off my red velvet panties.

Andrew danced with Billie Jane, and that left Andrew's friend Tim all alone. Feeling a bit like a hostess, and thrilled these visitors saved me from Andrew's advances, I took a break and sat down next to Tim. I engaged him in conversation and was thoroughly enjoying his company when I felt his hand on my bare thigh. It was just innocently resting there, but I gently picked it up and moved it away.

Tim's hand returned. I looked over at Billie Jane and she had sat down. Mitch had a hand on her right thigh while Andrew had one on her left thigh. She was moving neither one away. I moved Tim's hand away again.

Tim stopped trying and we watched as the hands on Billie Jane's thighs inevitably crept up her legs towards their final destination. Just as they reached it Billie Jane jumped up and said, "Who wants to dance with me?"

Tim jumped up saying, "I do. Come here babe." Now I was alone, but Andrew and Mitch soon flanked me on both sides. They were not subtle. Mitch's hand crept up my thigh and under my skimpy skirt, while Andrew pushed down my top exposing my boobs. I said, "No! Stop!" and I tried to get up, but four strong arms kept me seated right there. In what must have been a practiced choreograph the two men had me naked in less than a minute.

I began to cry I was so upset, but Andrew kissed me. This startled me, and I had never had such a sexy kiss. Here I was naked and my own brother was kissing me while his friend Mitch inserted his fingers where I did not want them to go. I kept straining to get up and to escape, but it was hopeless, and I had trouble denying the arousal of both the fingering and the kissing.

I should add, I guess, that there was a fair amount of boob-caressing, too. Mitch picked up my legs and wrapped them around Andrew's body, which somehow had not lost its clothes, and all the time we were locked in a hyper sexy kiss. Andrew then lay me down on the couch, and I managed to say, "No, please, don't. You're my brother. Please Andrew, don't do this, please."

I was out of resistance, and I looked to Billie Jane for help, but she was naked now too, and Tim was laying her down on the rug, while removing his clothes. I closed my eyes and cried, saying, "No, no, no," as Andrew's gorgeous cock entered me. Oh my God we're doing it, I thought. It's already begun.

I mentally surrendered myself. Billie Jane was right of course; this was already the best fuck of my young life. Plus he was my brother, and I began to get further turned on just by that thought. The forbidden is sexy. Plus, I really did love my brother.

I let my body enjoy the fuck. The moment I let my body enjoy the fuck was apparently obvious both to Andrew and to Mitch. My breathing changed, and my body began to rise to meet Andrew's thrusts. I wrapped my legs around him to pull him even farther inside me. I began to kiss his chest. I began to moan.

I moaned a lot, and I moaned loudly. I began to say phrases like, "Yes, oh lover yes. Right there. Harder. Good, that's right. Now faster. Oh yes, oh God, oh God," and then it devolved into just guttural sounds as Andrew ravished me with his talented cock.

Andrew then stuck his finger on my clitoris and began to gently rub it even as he pounded into me like a freight train. This was too, too intense, and I screamed a scream of bloody murder, except it was really a scream of sexual ecstasy.

I looked over at Billie Jane and she was now on top, fucking Tim for all he was worth. Mitch saw it too, and went over to her and presented his hard cock near her mouth. She had her eyes closed and did not see the offer, so Mitch decided just to watch the two shows. I guess he was deciding which one of us to try to fuck when we each were done.

I was exhausted from my orgasm, but Andrew was still ploughing away. My body began to build towards a second orgasm. Two orgasms from a single fuck from my own brother? I was so ashamed! But the shame quickly became eros, as the idea of incest with Andrew now appealed to me.

After all I thought, what's wrong with incest? Only one thing: the risk of a baby coming from it. But there was almost no risk of that: I was on the pill. We do love each other, after all, even if up until today I would have considered it an asexual love. No longer! That ship has sailed.

I had my second orgasm. It was smaller than the first, but it was nevertheless spectacular. Shortly after it Andrew pulled out and I raised my head and he shot his load into my mouth. I got about half of it in my mouth, and the rest covered my face and my boobs. I smiled at him, opened my mouth to show him his cum inside it, and then I swallowed it all.

Lost in out passion, neither Andrew nor I noticed that Susie was in the room, recording as much as possible of our passion on her cell phone, with pictures and short videos.

******Winter Three*****

It was not until the next winter vacation, the third one since Susie's party, that Susie revealed the pictures and videos of my passionate love making with my brother Andrew. Andrew and I had kept it top secret. We had never met at each other's college, instead meeting at a hotel in a city in between the two colleges. I could not get enough of him or his body, and he felt the same way, perhaps even more strongly, about me.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers