A Story of Guilt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

"I understand if you want to keep coming here, that's fine, but since you are one of my favorite customers, I was just thinking..you would be welcome to come there?" He told her.

"I guess I could." She answered.

+++

Randy smiled, then began his usual work.

Success! Now he knew he had her primed and ready. He had to get Sandy out of that silly spa setting, they were a bunch of blue noses, no way in hell was he ever going to get away with anything in that place.

All he had to do was put a drop of stuff in her glass of water, that would take any inhibitions she had left out of her. Several times already he had barely managed to not slide a finger right up inside her, but the few times he had briefly touched the outside edge of her pussy he had felt her tighten slightly so he knew he did not dare.

She was such a fucking fox! He had gotten rare glimpses of her fat pussy lips, just brief ones but Sandy had a beaver on her that was spectacular. Plus her tits were great, he loved those things and she now gave him nearly complete freedom with them.

Hell, he even brushed her nipples and she lay there and let him. He actually mauled them a little bit now all she did was open her mouth and breathe more heavily.

When she simply began to undress as he stood there talking to him like that was normal, that was amazing! Women had done that with him before, but normally they did it in a teasing manner. Sandy did it like it was the most natural thing in the world.

But the one sign women always gave had never happened. When ready, they opened their legs all by themselves, Sandy had never done that no matter how much he had tried to turn her on.

He had rubbed the insides of her legs several time, but each time there was just a trace of resistance, he could feel that for a moment before she would let him lay one leg to the side.

This one was being one tough little bitch.

He knew damn good and well he had turned her on several times, she flooded with moisture, he could even smell it. That drove him so crazy it took everything he knew to maintain his careful bedside manner.

Always before he would be fucking the hell out of his target by now, he had never put so much effort into getting a piece of pussy in his life.

She was being really hard to get to, he figured she probably had only had one dick inside her in her entire life, that idea made it even more fun.

Yep, it was going to take a little bit of help to get into this one. He had used the white powder he kept hidden in a drawer at his apartment just a few times before. The first time the gal had turned into a zombie, so the second time he used way less and the woman was all over him within a few minutes.

He didn't dare try anything like that down at the spa though, but once he got her inside his apartment she would be his.

He could hardly wait, he had now spent months working on getting a piece of ass off this woman.

He was damned near ready to give up on her, until now that she appeared to be coming around. If he handled it right she would think it was her idea anyway, then he just might get her over and over until he got bored.

+++

Two weeks later Sandy found herself walking up the steps to Randy's second floor apartment. He showed her into what he called his home office, it was just a second bedroom with a table.

He handed her a small towel, explaining that he didn't yet have his own drapes.

"I used to use a rental service, but I have to take 12 sets a week and I won't have that many clients here." he told her.

"Maybe I can sew up a few for you, If you want?" She smiled as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"That would be great." He answered.

She noticed his table had a lower sheet on it that was from a full size bed, it had been folded to fit. One odd thing was the table was far lower than it was at the spa.

"These will be easy to make." She was looking at the table as she unhooked her bra and set it aside.

"The bottom sheet needs to have those stretchy type corners." Randy told her, stalling slightly to see if she would continue to undress.

She slipped off her slacks, set them on the chair. Turning, she realized he was still standing there with a towel in his hand.

Sandy took the towel, not really thinking much about that since Randy had seen her nearly naked many times. It was actually rather small, but she figured it would be adequate.

Then she hesitated, he was still standing there.

"I will be right back." He told her as he left. Sandy left her white panties on, she always did when she was in her period.

He even had a small pitcher of water set out for her, a glass alongside. She picked it up and took a sip of it, it was nice and cold.

Randy came in, a few minutes after he started she saw him reach for the glass of water. He poured that out and then refilled the glass from the pitcher, handing it to her.

That seemed a little odd but she took a few sips.

Randy had noticed she kept her panties on, and he knew why of course. Just his bad luck, nature interfering, but there was always next time. But he did pour out the glass of water he had mixed up, then refilled it with fresh water from the pitcher.

The session went normally, except when on her back she felt somewhat more exposed than normal as he sat and lay her knee over to the side for the long inner thigh strokes. The towel he had given her was just a fairly large washcloth. He never bumped her groin or even came close, he never did when she was in her time of the month.

Sandy paid him and went home, feeling wonderful like always. She did tell Jack that evening that Randall was going back to school for some extra education, and had moved to a home office, but he didn't seem concerned about it either.

"As long as you are comfortable and the work is helping you, it's fine." Jack told her.

During the next session, Randy worked longer on her breasts than usual. He was already at the point where he stroked across her breasts using both hands, the fingers splayed. Sandy liked that part, it was stimulating and he no longer carefully avoided her nipples.

This time he even rolled the very tips of her nipples lightly between his thumb and forefinger, sending shocks of pleasure through her body. He stopped quickly though, before she could really say anything.

That felt incredible, Sandy knew that it was probably a bit much but if felt so good she said nothing.

He offered her a drink of the water, so she sat up and drank a couple of sips of it, that was nice of him. There was a moment of discomfort since she had no sheet to press to her upper body but he was busy with his oils and didn't even look her way.

"You need to drink more of that than just a sip, Sandy. It's really important that you keep hydrated." Randy told her. She tipped the glass back and drank nearly all of it, then lay back down.

Randy was probably only trying to make her feel good, and he most certainly was doing that. The days that he worked on her made her feel wonderfully excited and horny, she felt a delicious but guilty pleasure in that and nearly without fail she took that out on her husband at home.

Trust. She had developed a trust in Randy, he now knew her body nearly as intimately as her own husband. She lay back down, feeling hot and flushed.

When he stood at the head of the table and cradled her face, stroking across her eyelids, her body felt so nice and warm that she nearly dozed off. Then his fingers were rubbing her ear lobes, that always caused a sensuous feeling when Jack did it.

She felt her lower body dampen, Randy had never touched her earlobes before, it was one spot that always got her hot.

Jack knew that of course which was why he was doing that.

But no, wait? Randy was? She felt slightly confused for a few seconds, almost like she didn't know where she was.

She now wondered why Randy was doing that but she could not bring herself to say anything.

She still felt like she wanted to doze off, so she blinked her eyes rapidly and took a deep breath.

Randy saw the beginning effects of the dose of powder, it was time.

Next his fingers flowed down past her neck to her shoulders, then on to roll her heavy breasts. She had to be careful to not cry out when the fingers touched her nipples again.

Her mind shifted to her husband Jack, she was feeling so good. It would be wonderful to touch him, feel his body against hers.

The fingers tugged at one nipple, she felt her mouth come open. Then fingers rolled her nipples, both at once. She felt her stomach muscles tighten, then she shuddered.

Randy this time did not cover her breasts back up when he shifted to her stomach. She was well aware that her nipples were extended, rigid.

Dreamlike, Sandy felt hands pressed on her stomach, swinging in circles. One crossed her pubic hair, the other followed right behind, each time moving lower and lower.

Then came the moment when the edge of his hand pushed the towel aside and actually touched her, she knew that because it felt completely different than when he brushed her through the drape.

In that world of haze between sleep and awake, she felt the slight touch again. The towel was no longer covering her. She opened her eyes, Randy was looking at her, the expression on his face was different.

"Stop that!" The words formed in her mind but no sound came out.

Sandy's legs parted as the fingers probed her. It wasn't anything she actually thought about, they just did. For a moment she wondered what was happening to her.

Suddenly she wanted the touch. Her body flooded with moisture as her hips lifted to meet his hand with a mind of their own, then Randy was touching her more firmly as her body responded.

His slippery palm slid across her now swollen lips, her hips came up and she just could not help herself. She felt the fingers invade her, felt herself lift for even more.

"He is gay, he is just....?" Popped into her head as she felt pure pleasure waft over her from his masturbating her. The orgasms that had been so close before, the ones she had held herself in denial over before now flooded her.

Something was very wrong, she never felt like this, nearly continuous small spasms.

She knew she had to get up, she had to stop this. This was crazy, wrong.

"Ohhhh!" Escaped her lips even though she was struggling to say something. A second and more powerful orgasm began, Sandy opened her legs even more, no thought of that at all now, just reaction.

Then Randy stood, one hand still touching her in a far more intimate manner than he ever had.

Somehow he was naked from the waist down, his large penis fully erect, the fat knob on the end swollen. She gazed at his erection, wondering why he was doing this?

Randy placed one hand on each knee, sliding them down towards her swollen lips. She watched as he did, unable to do anything about it. His hands reached her groin, his thumbs flicked upwards over her wet lips rapidly, creating another crashing climax almost instantly.

She knew she should push him back when she felt his member begin to probe her outer lips but her body was throbbing. His lips found her nipple, she felt him suck on first one, then the other.

It was like this was happening to someone else, a dream, then as his other hand reached down and spread her now engorged lips open, it was too late.

She opened her mouth to cry out no but her body betrayed her and her hips lifted to meet his thrusts.

"He isn't gay." She thought crazily at that exact moment, then everything became a blur of pleasure. It continued on and on until she felt him spasm, for a second or two she tried to make herself get up.

But then it all began again and there was no way to stop.

"Nuhhhh." escaped her lips, she had her hands on his shoulders trying to push him back but could not. Instead, she dug in her fingernails, that only seemed to spur him on.

Sandy fought to not climax again, but her body refused to do what she tried to do. When the final orgasm crashed over her, everything went dark.

+++

The next thing Sandy was aware of was a cool feeling as Randy used a damp towel to clean her up. She glanced over at him, he was naked, his erection was half hard, shining with their combined juices.

"Wow, that was something!" He said to her as he then used the same damp towel to wipe himself. Amazing in fact, he had fucked her twice while she pounded right back at him, then as she lay there with her legs wide open, he had gotten hard again and he gotten a third one in. That one was not as much fun since she was out of it but the first two times she had gone nearly nuts.

He reached up and wiped at his shoulders, finding a trace of blood on his fingertips.

Sandy was staring at him.

She became alert in a rush.

"Oh my God!" She sat up, reaching for the towel to cover herself but there was none, she was naked.

"Are you OK?" Randy asked her. He seemed to be startled at her reaction.

"No! We can't, we shouldn't. I am married!" She swung her legs off the table and reached for her clothing. She still felt slightly unsteady.

"What's the matter? The way you were acting, I thought that you wanted it?" He said.

"No! I didn't, not that! What am I going to do?" She cried out. She struggled into her clothing, grabbing her purse, she ran out the door.

The last glimpse she had of Randy was him standing there naked, a smirk on his face.

Sandy glanced at her wristwatch as she started the little Kia. It was 10 minutes to 5? How could that be? Her appointment was at 2 PM, where did almost three hours go?

+++

Sandy begged off that evening when Jack tried to cuddle with her, telling him she wasn't in the mood.

A few days later Jack asked her point blank if she was ever going to be in the mood again. That night Sandy did her wifely duty, but try as she might she just could not climax. Finally after an internal struggle to make her body respond, she faked one to please him.

The next several times ended exactly the same way.

Jack of course could tell and he was not happy, but he said nothing to keep from upsetting her.

For some reason he could not put his finger on, he knew something was bothering her. He was hoping she was not having a relapse.

"How was your session today?" Jack asked during dinner about three weeks later. He hadn't mentioned her massage sessions and didn't know that Sandy had not gone to one.

She opened her mouth to say it was fine like she had before, but instead she told him she had not gone.

"Oh? Why not?" He asked.

"I just...I wasn't in the mood, I guess."

"Really? I thought they were helping you." Jack said.

"They were, but...I guess I am better now." Sandy saw that Jack was looking right at her with a curious expression on his face. She could not hold his gaze and looked down.

Jack pushed his plate back and looked at her more closely.

"All right. Tell me what is going on." He demanded.

"Nothing!" She answered.

"Damn it! Something sure as hell is!"

"Quit harping at me, leave me alone!" Sandy jumped up and ran into the bedroom, closing the door.

"Now what in the hell?" Jack thought. Was she having her period? It couldn't be that, she had that the week before. Change of life, hormones? She was only 34, maybe but not likely.

He didn't have a clue, but he knew his wife well enough to leave her alone until she was ready.

He thought to himself that perhaps it might be a good idea for her to go see that specialist, that head Doctor again.

Finally after a long time he got up and went to the door, found it locked. That was a surprise.

"Honey? Why is the door locked?" He asked her, getting no answer. It flashed into his mind to just kick the door in but in her fragile state of mind that would just make things worse.

Listening, he could hear her softly crying.

For the first time in their entire married life, Jack slept on the couch that night. The next morning she was up making breakfast, acting almost normal. He waited for her to say something, explain but she didn't.

He leaned in to give her a quick kiss before leaving for work. She grabbed him and held him like she was trying to keep him from going. Finally she let go, Jack looked at her and did not understand, but he knew something was sure as hell wrong with her.

"I am going to call the Doctor today." He told her. She just nodded.

+++

That morning Sandy went out to prune her Rose bushes, her mind was full of worry. She needed to keep her hands busy.

She had no idea of what to do or say to Jack, with that all running around inside her mind she was careless and cut her finger on one of the sharp thorns.

She was sucking on it when old Henry walked up.

"Hi, Sandy. What did you do, cut yourself? here, let me take a look." She held out her hand, the nick was tiny but bleeding profusely.

"I will be right back." Henry told her, minutes later he returned with a tube of ointment and a bandage. He had the small damage repaired in a couple of minutes.

"Can I...can I talk to you?" Sandy asked him.

"Of course. Come on over and we can sit on my porch." Henry had spotted the concern on her face. Over seventy years of life had taught him a lot, he could see easily that Sandy was upset.

He brought out two cups of Coffee and sat down as Sandy haltingly managed to stammer out the whole story.

"I see." He told her gently when she finally fell silent.

"Was there a reason? Something missing in your life, or just excitement?" Henry asked her.

"No! I never even thought of..doing that. I don't know what happened. I didn't want him to but I couldn't stop him."

"You mean..he forced you..a rape?" Henry asked.

"No. It was like I had no way to not let him." She cried.

"You said you felt sleepy, then out of control? Did that man drug you, maybe give you something?"

"No. I don't know how he..." Sandy thought then of Randy giving her a drink of water. That was before, she usually had some water after.

"What is it?" Henry asked.

"Water. He gave me a glass of water. I usually just take a sip but he told me it was important to be hydrated."

Henry's face darkened.

"No way to prove that now. Probably if you tell Jack that it will sound like an excuse." Henry muttered.

"What am I going to do? I just can't tell Jack." She wailed.

"That's why you almost ran over me the other day, isn't it?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Well, one thing I do know about relationships, once you start keeping secrets from each other it isn't too long before the fighting starts." Henry told her.

"We already are, a little bit."

"I can't tell you what to do, but if it was me I would just put everything out on the table, tell the truth and take my hits."

"Jack will leave me, I know him. I can't live without him. I just don't know what to do." Again she broke down into tears.

"Maybe he will and maybe he won't. But if you keep on like this it won't get any better, the other way you might have a chance. Your husband is one hell of a strong man and he loves you, you know."

"Yes, I know. I love him too, I don't want to hurt him." Sandy said.

"You already have honey. He just doesn't know it yet." Henry patted her hand.

Sandy went home shortly after that. She sat quietly in her chair, thinking. The last words old Henry had said stuck in her mind.

"You already have, honey. He just doesn't know it yet."

Finally she went in, got out her suitcase and packed some clothes. Next she got into her Kia and drove down to the bank, withdrawing $250.00.

The rest she left.

She drove back home, sat down to wait.

+++

Jack walked in the garage door, Sandy was not in the kitchen. He found her sitting in her chair in the living room, her hands in her lap. She had obviously been crying.

He instantly spotted the suitcase sitting on the floor by her chair.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers