A Story of Jane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,128 Followers

He was crying.

Now, there is absolutely nothing that will melt a girl's heart like the sight of a strong man showing his weak side. I will never be able to tell you why I did what I did then, but at the time, it just seemed like the right thing to do. All I know is that I have never felt such a sense of pure, utter, overwhelming compassion. I dropped the scissors on the dresser, walked over to face him, reached up and undid the towel. As it fell to my feet, he raised his eyes to mine with a questioning look, and then let them settle on my breasts. I smiled. The guy was normal, after all.

I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed gently. It was like pushing against a mountain. "I know how to make you sleep," I said softly.

He looked a little panicked. I pushed a little harder, with the same result. Nothing was going to move this guy if he didn't want to be moved.

"Please," I urged. "Let me help you. Please? She's gone. I'm sorry your wife is gone ... but tonight, just tonight, I'll help you sleep. Please."

He seemed to give in all at once. He let me push him back, then reluctantly twisted around as I tried to lift his feet, and finally he ended up just where I wanted him, flat on his back in the middle of the bed. I crawled in beside him and mounted him in one easy movement, like a cowboy in an old western swinging up onto his horse. I lay down atop him, pressing my chest to his (why hadn't I noticed how hairy he was?), flattening my breasts against him like two compressed water balloons. Reaching down between my legs, I located him easily, and was more than a little dismayed to find him stiffening considerably. I had wanted to get him inside me before he got too large, but I found I was too late, already. Gently, I rubbed the tip of his cock up and down the length of my slit, trying desperately to get at least a part of him into me. I gasped loudly as I inadvertently rubbed him against my clit. When had I gotten so wet? I found myself sopping, and the massive pole seemed to slide all around, eluding the prize in some sort of slippery contest. Finally, the tip of it was in. I moaned and buried my face into the side of his neck. In his need, he grasped my hips and started pulling me down on him.

"Oh, please!" I groaned. "It's ... it's been a long time. Please go slowly. Please be gentle!"

He stopped pulling me, but I could tell he was frustrated, and I tried to push myself down farther onto him. My God, he was big! I felt impaled. There seemed to be no friction, only a tightness, as I was stretched and stretched and stretched by the slick intruder. He let me work on the situation on my own, slowly and steadily for awhile, but then he couldn't take it any longer and put his strong hands on my buttocks again. He forced himself steadily into me. I made a series of little "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" sounds as my body was filled far beyond the extent I thought possible. And then his pubic hair was grinding against mine.

"I did it!" I moaned. "I got you in!" I felt a tremendous feeling of accomplishment.

He waited a few moments to let me get used to the feel of him, and then, holding my hips, he slowly lifted me effortlessly several inches and let go. When I didn't immediately let myself fall back to the full bottom of the stroke, he grasped me again and pulled me down. Steadily, slowly, he helped me establish a rhythm. My body was beginning to respond in ways I had forgotten these past two years (but then, I had never been very coherent when I'd had sex before).

I remembered how I had longed so for an orgasm while daydreaming in the library earlier in the day. Now, I was just starting to build toward one when he groaned loudly, stammered an apology, and stiffened. I moaned as well, as his cock swelled even larger and began to jerk spastically inside of me. I felt the liquid hitting the walls of my womb (I hadn't known it was possible to feel that!), and we clutched each other as he continued to spend in the depths of my body. Finally, we lay together, breathing hard.

That's when it started.

Now, what I felt was so strange that I doubt you'll believe me. It's certainly very hard to describe, but I'll do my best. It began as a sort of crawling tingle, originating where I had felt the cum splashing inside me. It was a warm, living sensation, and it started to spread, both up my body, into my stomach, and downward, into my cunt. It felt good, very good, but because it was something wholly new, it made me feel weak and afraid, as well.

It made its way down into my ass and upper thighs, and up into my chest and breasts. Wherever it had been, it stayed, but it spread onward, also. Then suddenly, it was in my shoulders and upper arms, my knees and my calves. My arms became weak and warm and wonderful, and then my hands and feet, as well. I was beginning to panic, and lifted my head to tell this strange man that there was something terribly wrong with me, but I saw a peculiar, startled look in his blue eyes (why had I just now noticed they were blue?). The next thing I knew, the feeling was in my neck and mouth, and I couldn't tell him, couldn't make my mouth work, and my neck would no longer support my head. I rested it on his chest as this ... this ... thing made its way into my mind. I saw the tingle behind my eyes, saw the warmth swirling within me, draining me.

I slept.

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,128 Followers
12